Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf (23243 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Kabir Yusuf As Kano Governor, Declares APC's Gawuna Winner / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me / Tribunal Chairman Disagrees To Judgement Declaring Adeleke Winner Of Osun Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by chokekachy: 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Following the judgement of the Kano State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal, the national chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Abdullahi Ganduje, has appealed to the people of the state to remain peaceful.

Reacting to Wednesday, September 20, judgment which affirmed Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna of the APC as validly elected governor of the state, Ganduje, who spoke with newsmen in his Abuja residence, urged the people of Kano state to remain calm, assuring them that businesses will flourish again.

Recall that the APC had challenged the declaration of Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf of the New Nigeria People’s Party, NNPP as the winner of the March 18th, 2023 governorship election.

Ganduje who was flanked by Gawuna and a former governor of the state, Senator Kabir Gaya also expressed confidence that people will now be free to go about their businesses without fear of intimidation.

Also reacting, Gawuna, the APC candidate adjudged to have won the election by the tribunal promised to continue the legacy of the immediate past administration of Ganduje, where he served as deputy governor.

He equally appealed to the people to go after their works and businesses peacefully, declaring the judgement as the will of “Allah”.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-ganduje-reacts-after-sacking-of-kano-gov-by-tribunal/?fbclid=IwAR2uzy7K8X0bJAdiG0QxbXZRGX-B8cYLf7YAz6GPIGHywQPdmm29UU35mog

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by christejames(m): 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
These are the religious 'evils' we talk about undecided

Any little thing, evil men with hearts as dark as Iya Basira's Ewedu Pot will rope in the holy name of God to their ignoble activities just to keep deceiving the credulous masses who are entrapped by religion, and can't think for themselves angry

What a CORNtree 🌽

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by yarimo(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2023
Victory for democracy , jubilations all over Kano state immediately after the judgment

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Felimax(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
yarimo:
Victory for democracy

Indeed!

7 Likes

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by cry07z: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
Leave God out of Nigeria politics, he spits daily when u call his name

22 Likes

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by hammerFC: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
BLASPHEMY!

SATAN WILL, NEVER GOD

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by mannobi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2023
The contest is between two northerners of kano extraction.
Betw two moslem
Betw APC and NNPP
But as expected, the pain was successfully delivered to pitobi mugus.
They have big flat heads but cannot reason like normal humans. Pitobi has destroyed their lives with hatred for others success.

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by LegendHero(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2023
APC was able to prove their case with evidence and the court ruled based on that.

All eyes on the Supreme Court and I wish NNPP the best coz I believe the people of Kano actually wanted NNPP from the vote pattern.

However, something look strange. In BBC Hausa page, it seems people of Kano are congratulating Ganuwa of APC which is somehow different from what we intend as the mood of Kano.

The coming weeks will shed more light on that.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by ecolime(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Toh

Alhamdulillah

The below got me lmao grin though:

"the national chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Abdullahi Ganduje, has appealed to the people of the state to remain peaceful.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Anything to move our Darling country forward all around is all we want at MANNA.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Padipadi(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2023
Where's that Alfa that promised hell in Kano?

2 Likes

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Tayorshd87: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
Story for the gods
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by ihecy101: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Politics of "Na we get the land". I knew this will happen after. They disorganized the structure of the opposition and found their way to the top. You need to understand Naija Politics in other to succeed as a politician in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by opalu: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
Liars
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by MS247: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
cool

Mumu Governor was demolishing building and Monuments accross Kano metropolis

Now they have demolished him

He didn't learn from Ihedioha

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by iCauseTrouble: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2023
grin
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by nanauju(f): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
embarassed
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Greatestkidb: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ganduje and Apc don put hand for this matter

2 Likes

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Till the Supreme APC Court gives the verdict for Ganduje
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by mytime24(f): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Bought judgment

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by IkeGod9891(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Manipulation is d will of Allah...

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Nats12(m): 7:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hmmm
This is definitely the will of the 'Allah' you created and not the will of the Allah that created all of us.

Both you and the god you created will be judged by the Almighty on the last day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Beammers(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
All these politicians sef
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by jrusky(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2023
Honestly I have no pity on that NNPP governor he goofed badly for his short run as governor.

I expect him to put up astonishing performance and bin vengeance but he bin performance and chose vengeance its so sad a lost opportunity, if even he appeal apc I know will still thrash him out.

In all I still stand and keep starnding with Tinubu, I remain 100% his suppprter, he is man. He dreamed it, fought for it tirelessly and he got it against all odds, abuse, mockery, harrasement, lies and rumour I love men like that.

God bless Nigeria, pls obidients don't quote me and waste your data because nothing you will say that will move me or change anything so better don't waste your data.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by bewla(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
J

1 Like

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by bewla(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
jrusky:
Honestly I have no pity on that NNPP governor he goofed badly for his short run as governor.

I expect him to put up astonishing performance and bin vengeance but he bin performance and chose vengeance its so sad a lost opportunity, if even he appeal apc I know will still thrash him out.

In all I still stand and keep starnding with Tinubu, I remain 100% his suppprter, he is man. He dreamed it, fought for it tirelessly and he got it against all odds, abuse, mockery, harrasement, lies and rumour I love men like that.

God bless Nigeria, pls obidients don't quote me and waste your data because nothing you will say that will move me or change anything so better don't waste your data.
It will have been Good if MOHBAD GET JUSTICE
Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Judolisco(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Dis is d same format they use to scam their followers when they thief money.... They'll tell them it's d will of Allah

3 Likes

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Achor1111(m): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2023
Make Gandollar no dey involve God in this matter.
Supreme court will upturn the verdict.

3 Likes

Re: Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf by Abdulsaddiq: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
Nigeria is throughly is by who you know now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Absence From Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.