Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers (2411 Views)

Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today / JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano / Five Boko Haram bombers arrested in Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Ganys: 12:31pm On Jun 19, 2012
1- Hasan Ojudu and Samaila Yakubu all xtians; arrested with vehicle load of explosives and ammunition after shortly the attack on Deeper life Church in Gombe.
2- 8 COCIN members arrested with explosive devises at Miya Barkatai branch of the church.
3- Lydia Joseph arrested with explosive devise in Bauchi
4- Emmanuel King arrested while disguised as a Muslim and attempting to bomb Redeemed Christian Church Yenogoa.
5- Madam Ruth attempted bombing ECWA Church in Kalarin area of Gombe.
6- Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in military uniform.
7- Sunday Eze, Samuel Taiwo and 3 Ghanians were arrested with heavy weaponry in Ghana.
8- Monday Davou was arrested while planting IED at Maker weekly market at Riyom LG.
9- A group of robbers led by Evangelist Wale Adelu was nabbed. They used to meet in the Church B4 operation.
10- Gary Hyde, the british in court for shipping 80000 guns and 32 million roundof ammunition in the country. 11-the 4 Xtians arrested trying to bomb st Theresa Catholic Parish. Makurdi.
For details and dates read leadership of Tuesday and Wednesday 5 and 6 june 2012.
12. John Odey was arrested in Zaria as the masterminder of Sunday 17 june,2012 bomblast
We really need wake from our slumber! God save Nigeria
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by mykejones(m): 12:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
You just passed as one of the dumbest and gullible people on Nairaland.
The suicide bomber who blew up Shallom Church in Kaduna dressed comfortably as a Christian.
If he had been caught,he probably wld have assumed the name Joshua Johson.
You would have been the one to bring it to NL.
You fccking pig!!! Go fccking get a fccking life!!!!
No Christian,however dumb or stupid would be that stupid or brainwashed against his people.
With the anger in me,i curse you!!!!
And with evry friends i'v lost,i declare..WOE BETHYD U!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by aurenflani: 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
mykejones clearly a good example of fanatical christian mind
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by mykejones(m): 1:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
aurenflani: mykejones clearly a good example of fanatical christian mind
May thunder fire you too!!!!
Muderers!!!
Religious fanatism my foot.
What you gullible fools are doing is what? Religious tolerance?
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Tyche(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
Attempt at propaganda failed, repeat;Attempt at propaganda failed, I repeat;Attempt at propaganda failed. Over.

1 Like

Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by shizzle11(m): 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2012
Mtceew, ganus and arantfulani, i pity u 2
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by jmaine: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
Imam Shekau is a Christian . . . .and Boko Haram also get their murderous inspiration from the Bible cool
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Ganys: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
mykejones: You just passed as one of the dumbest and gullible people on Nairaland.
The suicide bomber who blew up Shallom Church in Kaduna dressed comfortably as a Christian.
If he had been caught,he probably wld have assumed the name Joshua Johson.
You would have been the one to bring it to NL.
You fccking pig!!! Go fccking get a fccking life!!!!
No Christian,however dumb or stupid would be that stupid or brainwashed against his people.
With the anger in me,i curse you!!!!
And with evry friends i'v lost,i declare..WOE BETHYD U!!!!!
I had wanted to join issues with you, But when i read the post below, My mouth sealed up...Chikeins
mykejones:
***The Day I Acted Like A Certified First-class Mugu.***
Ok..so i decided to share this,maybe i too might finally see the funny side of it.

I'd recently just left school,and i was beyond happy. Two weeks later,i decided to pay my Alma Mata a visit. It was a saturday morning...the plan was2hang out with some fellas and b bck by monday.
I was doin jus dat until around 10pm. I bumped into an old, sweet and cool friend. She was,as usual,dressed in fashionable clothes and her high-heel prefferd kinda shoes. She held a Bible.
She flew herself in2 my arms..a honest joy on my part to see her.
Immediately after the plesantries,she openly told me i was God sent: She was yet2have dinner,she had to trek back from Church and there was absolutely nothin in her room.
On the other hand,na just 50naira dey my hand. #50, not #500. I'd been roaming the entire ATM ports i could find around sinc the last 2hrs b4 i saw her. I had visited atleast 7 of them..and their response was either 'Interswitch Incoperative' or 'Unable to dispense Cash'..or plainly 'No service'.
But i didn't want2tell her all these. It would sound to lame and cheap..and i wanted 2proove a point..i don b graduate.
So i told her we shd head to the ATM port in the Senate. In my own words.."Whateva i withdraw,i'l giv u half and i'l take the other. And from my own half,we wld go have dinner together."
Of cors,the confidence came from knowing that none of the ATM was presently working or accepting my UBA card. And I'd just left the same ATM port about 15minutes before i met her.
As we head2d Senate buildin..my paddy was more relaxed and as animated as eva.
Source:
https://www.nairaland.com/955786/day-acted-like-certified-first-class

1 Like

Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Ganys: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
aurenflani: mykejones clearly a good example of fanatical christian mind
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by mykejones(m): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
[quote author=Ganys][/quote]
Gud. It shows u atleast have reading culture.
You shallow minded cursed creature.
For evry christian blood spilled today,may the tears that flowed on their behalf hunt you til u ur demented life depart this world!
Go back 2all my threads and reread them again.
It'l show u one thing,am nt as cursed as u r!!!
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
@op
the ones that are caught claim to be christians while the ones that succeed "boko haram" releases statements!
theres way too much "fura d nono" in your system to comprehend all these!
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by 9jaIhail(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2012
Ganys: 1- Hasan Ojudu and Samaila Yakubu all xtians; arrested with vehicle load of explosives and ammunition after shortly the attack on Deeper life Church in Gombe.
2- 8 COCIN members arrested with explosive devises at Miya Barkatai branch of the church.
3- Lydia Joseph arrested with explosive devise in Bauchi
4- Emmanuel King arrested while disguised as a Muslim and attempting to bomb Redeemed Christian Church Yenogoa.
5- Madam Ruth attempted bombing ECWA Church in Kalarin area of Gombe.
6- Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in military uniform.
7- Sunday Eze, Samuel Taiwo and 3 Ghanians were arrested with heavy weaponry in Ghana.
8- Monday Davou was arrested while planting IED at Maker weekly market at Riyom LG.
9- A group of robbers led by Evangelist Wale Adelu was nabbed. They used to meet in the Church B4 operation.
10- Gary Hyde, the british in court for shipping 80000 guns and 32 million roundof ammunition in the country. 11-the 4 Xtians arrested trying to bomb st Theresa Catholic Parish. Makurdi.
For details and dates read leadership of Tuesday and Wednesday 5 and 6 june 2012.
12. John Odey was arrested in Zaria as the masterminder of Sunday 17 june,2012 bomblast
We really need wake from our slumber! God save Nigeria

GOD WILL FIRE YOU AND ABU QAQA OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS,CONTINUE YOUR WASTE OF INNOCENT BLOOD AND GOD IS IN HEAVEN COUNTING FOR YOU,WHILE MOHHAMADNESS IS ALSO IN HELL FIRE PREPARING YOUR 77 VIRGIN AS YOUR ASS IS ABOUT TO ROAST IN FIRE WITH THE PHUCK VIRGINS,WHAT A GREEDY PROPHET MOHAMMADNESS COULD BE
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by mykejones(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

GOD WILL FIRE YOU AND ABU QAQA OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS,CONTINUE YOUR WASTE OF INNOCENT BLOOD AND GOD IS IN HEAVEN COUNTING FOR YOU,WHILE MOHHAMADNESS IS ALSO IN HELL FIRE PREPARING YOUR 77 VIRGIN AS YOUR ASS IS ABOUT TO ROAST IN FIRE WITH THE PHUCK VIRGINS,WHAT A GREEDY PROPHET MOHAMMADNESS COULD BE
God will not only fire him and his senseless people,his curse wil be upon them! gays!!!
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by mykejones(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2012
torkaka: @op
the ones that are caught claim to be christians while the ones that succeed "boko haram" releases statements!
The pig is to dumb to decipher these known facts.
Bunch of cretins
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2012
jmaine: Imam Shekau is a Christian . . . .and Boko Haram also get their murderous inspiration from the Bible cool
of course 'true', i even read somewhere they will be entitled wit 72virgins, let me check again
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2012
GBAM! right on spot.
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
Dear Boko Haramites, paradise has run short of virgins, except you will manage gays...lol
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by 9jaIhail(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2012
Billyonaire: Dear Boko Haramites, paradise has run short of virgins, except you will manage gays...lol

@ BOLDED LAUGH WANT SCATTER MY BELEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOO
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Ganys: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2012
mykejones:
God will not only fire him and his senseless people,his curse wil be upon them! gays!!!
It will be understatement if i say God go Fire you. Infact, May God Send those Hausa thugs to slaughter & wipe ur Generation...Odeee
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Ganys: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

May you be slaughtered like the way Your Fictional JESUS was slaughtered like ram, Your generation shall know no peace...Oloriburuku
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Ganys: 11:02am On Jun 20, 2012
Yes, But akpu & Ogbono Soup have becloud your useless brain to see clearly
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2012
Ganys:
Yes, But akpu & Ogbono Soup have becloud your useless brain to see clearly
this is what happens when an aboki fanatic gets hold of a computer!
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Ganys: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2012
torkaka:
this is what happens when an aboki fanatic gets hold of a computer!
Im not an Aboki and cant be one, Im a Yoruba Muslim, So, get your brain Oiled.
and proud to be one
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by kheart(m): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2012
mykejones:
hahahaha does dat mean all popes are his role model? Just asking

2 Likes

Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2012
Ganys:
Im not an Aboki and cant be one, Im a Yoruba Muslim, So, get your brain Oiled.
and proud to be one
yeah! and am proud to say that m^hammvds c0ck would have extended from zaria to lagos if he had seen those beautiful peagents of the botched miss world contest!
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by kheart(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2012
Where is john akpabu and d womam dat was caught in adamawa with weapons?

1 Like

Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Ganys: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
torkaka:
yeah! and am proud to say that m^hammvds c0ck would have extended from zaria to lagos if he had seen those beautiful peagents of the botched miss world contest!
Now, You have Gone Mad again
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Ganys: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2012
kheart: Where is john akpabu and d womam dat was caught in adamawa with weapons?
God Bless you my brother
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ganys:
Now, You have Gone Mad again
heard he was also good at sodmising young boys
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by mykejones(m): 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ganys:
It will be understatement if i say God go Fire you. Infact, May God Send those Hausa thugs to slaughter & wipe ur Generation...Odeee
You are a curse soul. U actually have no soul. You reck of foolishness, you wasted piece of sperm!
Cursed be d day u wer born. Cursed be whatevr u lay ur hand on! Whatevr brings you any atom of joy,may they be cursed as frm now! The peace u so don't want on ur neigbor,may that peace depart from anytin asscoiated wit u.
And if u make an attempt to reply dis,may u die in the process! Demeted cow!
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by defemz(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
And these are educated Hausas, and some people say lack of education is the problem of the north. If you dont clear up the shi.t you created no one will. One thing these Hausa people dont know is that they are the ones that do not want Nigeria to break up, but they are the ones that will eventually break it up. All i can say is that i wish them good speed.
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by baslone: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
kheart: hahahaha does dat mean all popes are his role model? Just asking

grin grin grin grin

CLASSIC grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

**LIFELESS Shekau!**see Boko Haram's Shekau On Hospital Bed / CNN Claims BH Working With Niger Delta Kidnappers / 2015: Atiku To Earn N1 As Salary If Elected President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.