Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers (2417 Views)

Faces Of Suspected Boko Haram Prisoners Released Today / JTF Kills 14 Boko-Haram Bombers In Kano / Five Boko Haram bombers arrested in Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by Ganys: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2012
mykejones:
You are a curse soul. U actually have no soul. You reck of foolishness, you wasted piece of sperm!
Cursed be d day u wer born. Cursed be whatevr u lay ur hand on! Whatevr brings you any atom of joy,may they be cursed as frm now! The peace u so don't want on ur neigbor,may that peace depart from anytin asscoiated wit u.
And if u make an attempt to reply dis,may u die in the process! Demeted cow!
Yeee Whooo Hooo, Laugh wan make me collect bribe from Otedola oooh,So e dey pain u. Chei, this kaduna curfew bad oooh, E be like say food don finish for ya house, and u are descending hungry mind on me...Lol
Hmmm, See this Product of a leaking condom cursing himself, Well, everyone knows that u live in Kaduna, and your chance of being slaughrered by Kaduna thugs is 90/100.,
Im living in the most peaceful state in the north where muslims & Christians co habit without problem...
Continue staying in KD and sooon, Your generation shall be roasted like Cow...Olosi oloriburuku Omo Nna
Re: List Of Suspected Christian Boko Haram Bombers by mykejones(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ganys:
Yeee Whooo Hooo, Laugh wan make me collect bribe from Otedola oooh,So e dey pain u. Chei, this kaduna curfew bad oooh, E be like say food don finish for ya house, and u are descending hungry mind on me...Lol
Hmmm, See this Product of a leaking condom cursing himself, Well, everyone knows that u live in Kaduna, and your chance of being slaughrered by Kaduna thugs is 90/100.,
Im living in the most peaceful state in the north where muslims & Christians co habit without problem...
Continue staying in KD and sooon, Your generation shall be roasted like Cow...Olosi oloriburuku Omo Nna
And there goes the curse on u. I warned u..but like the demented cow u already are,u refused d kind hearted warning.
Whevereva u tink u r dat u think u feel so safe,le me burst your bubble,you wld be considered a mrythr if u even get killed by a lunatic's stray bullet. What wl behalf u,is so worse dan that.
Go cram al d dictionary u knw,go thru all of my threads again(i see it's helpin ur ailing brain),then come back and sprew more jargons..i knw u won't make it dat far though.
You are a waste of tangible resources,but in death,u can do humanity some favor,ur pitable remain can be use as manure2plant what ur wrethced life must hav left behind.
Adiu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clark Challenges IBB To Public Senility Test / ANAMBRA ELECTION: list Of Lgas & The Polling Units For The Supplementary / CNN Claims BH Working With Niger Delta Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.