Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction (954 Views)

Oshodi Market Demolition : Affected Traders Reject Alternative / Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold / Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction by dav8id(m): 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pls what can i do? I apply for google adsenes account for my new blog but my application was rejected without explanation. What could be the problem? What should i do?
Re: Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction by webicon: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
Your application was rejected because of some reasons that are not beyond control, but I can be of help, why don't you call me 08164911257 and i will be glad to help you. thanks.
Re: Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction by dav8id(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2012
Post every help u hav here if not. Then thank u
Re: Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction by slimming: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2012
sorry, try again
Re: Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction by stpat1(m): 3:03am On Jun 21, 2012
i av registered over 15 accounts. Its either your address especially P.O.Box and zip code issues or content of ur blog
Re: Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 3:18am On Jun 21, 2012
stpat1: i av registered over 15 accounts. Its either your address especially P.O.Box and zip code issues or content of ur blog

You do not need P.O box and stop giving us wrong fact that youve opened 15 accounts for people and if at all,since when?
Re: Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction by stpat1(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

You do not need P.O box and stop giving us wrong fact that youve opened 15 accounts for people and if at all,since when?

Look at this amateur, what I was trying to say is the problem must have been from him using P.O.BOX or the content of his blog or site. see your amateur site and you are here making mouth. I was building websites and blogs commercially with Adsense accounts to go with. I even placed adverts on complete sports.
Guy if you need full lecture on Adsense I will give you free of charge cos I even used to pay my way through Karrox for my Oracle and wed development program. from setting up ur website or blog, to registering it with adsense, to strategically placing the ads, to getting traffic, to getting paid I have done it all and also guarded others too. so no be mouth.
Re: Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction by bestplanb: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
IF YOU DON'T MIND .I OPEN FULLY APPROVED GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT WITHOUT THIRD PARTY FOR JUST 3K UNDER 24HOURS.I MEAN FULLY APPROVED.THEIR IS DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FULLY APPROVED AND PARTIALLY APPROVED.INTERESTED CALL/TEXT 08055425118.PLEASE IS NOT BY FORCE OOO .THANKS
Re: Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction by stpat1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
bestplanb: IF YOU DON'T MIND .I OPEN FULLY APPROVED GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT WITHOUT THIRD PARTY FOR JUST 3K UNDER 24HOURS.I MEAN FULLY APPROVED.THEIR IS DIFFERENCES BETWEEN FULLY APPROVED AND PARTIALLY APPROVED.INTERESTED CALL/TEXT 08055425118.PLEASE IS NOT BY FORCE OOO .THANKS

hahaha you guys will never stop to amuse me. who collected money from you to open an adsense account for you? or maybe you just paid someone to appreciate his efforts cos google does not collect money.
then about partial or full approval, you mean you've gotten your PIN abi?
Re: Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction by dav8id(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2012
Well i will like to appreciate you all for the wonderfull contribution you guys contributed since i rise this alert of google rejected my application.

The is that i re try again and presently my account was approve,before i re-try i under go through there account opening guide and i came to understand that one MOST have a postal address before appling for google account in which i did included a postal address and my account was aprove. Another thing is the content, then my blog content is a sell latter content and has only one post. So what i do is, i renove the sell latter content and re-write a same content but this time i make it look like a review of a business model then after my account been approve i then include my first post(sell later) and everything is ok now.

Re: Help..google Adsenes Reject My Appliction by Uchemba36(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
We are helping people in www.selfdiscovering,com to discover their life purpose and live consciously....... You can take advantage of the website and share what you learn with your friends.. It's new, nice and educative. www.selfdiscovering.com , Self Discovery for wise And Smart people.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should You Buy Land ? / Is MLM Business Dead In Nigeria? Share Your View! / Is This Investment Website Genue? Www.4fxinvestment.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.