Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1110532 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nairaland111(m): 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
GreenGeen:
Is thia real or fake

I got same email oh
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lizabeet(f): 3:19am On Oct 22, 2022
Please,do anyone have any information about Life Choice Revolution in Obalende Lagos.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by JesusRock2022: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Please help to confirm if genuine:

Dear Adebisi,

We received your online application for the advertised job and You are hereby invited for a scheduled interview with the HR Team for the position of a “CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE"

Date: Tuesday, 29th November, 2022.

Reference: A212

Venue: Building 25, Beside Yerevan filling station, Ajayi Road, Ogba, Lagos State.

Time: 9:00am

Selected Candidates are to adhere to the following;

•You will be working from home 50-60% of the time
• You will be coming to the office thrice in a week.

Note: Applicants without nose masks won’t be allowed into the office premises.

• Come along with an updated CV.
• A printed copy of this mail for easy access
• A valid means of Identification.

Kindly confirm your availability.

Best Regards,

For MANAGEMENT
GOLDBRICK CAPITALS

For more information or any inquiry call
+2349060069433
NOTE: Calls are not allowed after the hours of 8am-5pm

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tegak10: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2022
Please help confirm if genuine

This is to invite you for an interview for the position of Full Stack Developer in DigitalentsHUB

Date: Thursday, 15th December 2022
Time: 11am
Address: 18, Afolabi Aina Street, Allen avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Kindly confirm schedule via SMS

For enquiries,
Send email to
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Pojomojo: 1:36am On Jan 03, 2023
tegak10:
Please help confirm if genuine

This is to invite you for an interview for the position of Full Stack Developer in DigitalentsHUB

Date: Thursday, 15th December 2022
Time: 11am
Address: 18, Afolabi Aina Street, Allen avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

Kindly confirm schedule via SMS

For enquiries,
Send email to

Hey! How did it go?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by 09psalmuel(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Has anyone heard of a company by name TYREUS GLOBAL? OGBA IKEJA
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Oyiiiin(f): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2023
09psalmuel:

Hello, please did you get any information on TYREUS Global?

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by DeluxebyOVA: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2023
09psalmuel:

I got a text from them. Are they legit?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by easy94: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
I also got invite today??
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by samdolad(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
DeluxebyOVA:

I got a text from them. Are they legit?
any info about this TYREUS Global? I have an interview with them this Tuesday.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by iykedsinga: 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mehn I also go an invite from tyreus global....are dey legit?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by rozenery(m): 11:22am On Mar 09, 2023
I got a text message from tyreus global as at today March 9, 2023 for the position of personal assistant /B.D.S.. location is 36 yaya abatan ogba...

Are they real please?

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by titoakala: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
That's tomorrow right? Same here, any info about them?

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Pojomojo: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2023
rozenery:
I got a text message from tyreus global as at today March 9, 2023 for the position of personal assistant /B.D.S.. location is 36 yaya abatan ogba...

Are they real please?
Fake don't waste your time and money
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Aplaudez(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2023
rozenery:

Are they real please?

Hi how did it go?, I received an interview invite from them this morning
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Aplaudez(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2023
rozenery:

Are they real please?

Hi how did it go?, I received an interview invite from them this morning
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by MunaVictory(f): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
I just got a. Message from Tyreus global, please is the place legit?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Kaka118: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
City Best World Ventures, who has heard about them please?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by lovean: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2023
Please o ,who has gone to this tyreus global
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Didito(f): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
lovean:
Please o ,who has gone to this tyreus global

Question is did u apply to an open position there?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Patrictemmy(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2023
Olamide002:
Hello,
You are hereby invited for an interview at
GCResources on
Date:15th Thursday July 2021
Time:10.00am
Venue:KM 22/23, Lagos Abeokuta Exp. Way, Dalemo bus-stop, beside Zenith Bank, Sango Ota, Ogun state.
2nd floor,NIIT Building.
Dress cooperate
Notice:come with pen
Call : 08102649872
Pls is this real or fake
Fake Fake Fake
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by bibiji(f): 4:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Guys please help me confirm this invite.

ID31871 Recommended you to work with our NGO into Health/Agric/HR your interview is on 14/6/23@9am @EN #30/32 Jatau Road, U/Pama,Sabo.
Dr Confidence.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Uchefame(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2023
Dear SAMUEL,

After all consideration, your application was selected and we are glad to inform you that you have been selected for an in-person interview at BIOCRYSTAL HUMAN CONSULT .
FRI. 21th July, 2023.
Time: 8:00 am
Address: 147 NTA road opposite Sumec Fireman service center Mgbuoba, PHC.

Looking forward to meeting with you.

Warm regards!

Helpline:+2348095101477 www.biocrystalconsult.com

Who knows this people?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Uchefame:
Dear SAMUEL,

After all consideration, your application was selected and we are glad to inform you that you have been selected for an in-person interview at BIOCRYSTAL HUMAN CONSULT .
FRI. 21th July, 2023.
Time: 8:00 am
Address: 147 NTA road opposite Sumec Fireman service center Mgbuoba, PHC.

Looking forward to meeting with you.

Warm regards!

Helpline:+2348095101477 www.biocrystalconsult.com

Who knows this people?
Scam see my profile

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by AlshEliXander: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Palmpay gives new registered accounts up to 4,500 registration bonus

Register new palmpay account with invitation code CZLN9934 and get registration bonus, no need to deposit.

Do you have a palmpay account already? Logout and register a new account using a second number and enjoy your bonus. Cheers!.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by GoodnewsChris(m): 9:27am On Mar 11
Fake companies everywhere. Hmmmmm

Instead of being a victim for this, I choose to search and do a business that will generate passive income legitimately for me....

You can always do your research before starting any business especially online business [i][/i]

But I have one for you that You can start for FREE, no money is needed. All that is needed from You is your smartphone and attention..

Some proves about this business coming from Twitter platform are under this post.

You can Join the FREE TRAINING by following my WhatsApp number on my signature to send me a DM.

This FREE TRAINING IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST 50 PEOPLE PLEASE, I DON'T NEED MICH CROWD SO THAT EVERYONE CAN GET THE VERY BEST.

so I will close all entry after getting 50 participant. Check my signature to join now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.