Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? (29056 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Buy Used Car Rather Than Buying A New Car? / Why Do Nigerians Avoid Diesel Cars When Buying A Vehicle? / Why Do Nigerians Form Extra Lanes During Slow Traffic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by KA24DETT(m): 12:24am On Jun 22, 2012
Mavor: I dont think they are very strong for Nigerian roads. Most of the cool Nissan cars I know like Murano come witn double silencers which translates to lots of fuel guzzling. Not an economic choice.

How does double silencers equate to bad fuel economy?? WOOWW.. How did u come up with that?? It does not come up to that, alot of things can cause bad fuel economy but having 2 resonators is not a reason why.letting it easy on the gas pedal will help your gas mileage
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by KOMBE: 3:09am On Jun 22, 2012
I am using QX4 and it is the best car ever. 3 yrs on Nija road and no issue except monthly service. THE RIDE IS SWEET.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by eaglechild: 6:43am On Jun 22, 2012
I don't think nigerians dislike nissan. They've been around for very long and for good reason too. Nissan vehicles are very reliable. The last generation altima is the second highest selling sedan in the US presently, having fixed the problems in previous generation. It leap frogged the corolla and accord in sales.
The just released 2013 altima outclasses the new toyota camry in almost every category including power and fuel economy and may overtake it in sales by 2013.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2012
eaglechild: I don't think nigerians dislike nissan. They've been around for very long and for good reason too. Nissan vehicles are very reliable. The last generation altima is the second highest selling sedan in the US presently, having fixed the problems in previous generation. It leap frogged the corolla and accord in sales.
The just released 2013 altima outclasses the new toyota camry in almost every category including power and fuel economy and may overtake it in sales by 2013.
You just Got my Point "it leap frogged the corolla and accord in sales"...My focus is that Nissan cars seem to be more popular than honda and toyota cars in the US and the same doesn't apply in nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by 04kaa: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2012
i use a Nissan pathfinder and spend N5000 or N6000 weekly....thats 24grand monthly in Abuja with good roads... and i dont even use AC cuz the weather is just like London naturally cold unlike lasgidi.. The car neeeds good oil and maintenance thats all., i prefer to spend this monthly than to rub body with conductors in public transport. lol..so Nissan scores like 70% A1 for me.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by shevon: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2012
I use a 1987 Nissan Bluebird GLX (2.0) and it still rocks. Aside the shock absorbers and the gasket I changed sometime in 2010(plus break pads which I change occasionally and the usual fuel and oil filter which one has to change when servicing it), it is still rolling with all it's original parts. I'm finding it difficult to change. If only Nissan can come up with another rugged Bluebird anytime soon...
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by Milikiman: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
na wao.to me da best vehicle to use is nissan.i use primera 94 model tl now 4 4yrs and its problem free and now av just bot 02patfinder.dey are so cheap to maintain.infact my 3rd car must b nissan
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by t2luv: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
KA24DETT: ]
There can be someting wrong with your car. Car MPG is a very subjective issue, No 2 cars can give u the same mileage. Alot of factors determines the mileage u get
U dont need to change the fuel injector nozzle.. it is a waste of money. Never had a maxima i had to change the fuel injector nozzle. Most gas are blended with fuel injector cleaner so that too is not really necessary

Are u being serious right now. The 3.5l engine was first installed in the 2002 nissan maxima then detuned into the Altima then banked for the RWD G35 and 350z and finally installed in the nissan quest.
You dont work with car cus if u do, u would know that nissan uses CVT transmission in the murano. Altima, Maxima and Murano SHARE THE SAME PLATFORM (D PLATFORM)
Now u saying that the weight of the car is the reason for a very bad CVT transmission . loll.. You forgot that nissan gave a 6yr warranty on the cvt transmission cus they belive it is that reliable... People buy Nissans cus it very reliable (me included), and the power band is unbelievable.
A V6 Nissan altima is faster 0-60 than a honda accord , toyota camry and acura tl. Nissans are fun to drive, Interiors are amazing.

The 3.5L is a good engine, and I agree that it is far better than anything coming out from both Honda and Toyota. You will find 3.5L in V6 Altima,and not as a base model. The problem with Murano is not an Engine problem, rather it is a transmission problem. The CVT transmission is good for a sedan, but not for a Cross over vehicle like Murano. That is why Nissan never put the CVT transmission in the Pathfinder even though some Pathfinde uses the 3,5L engine, ditto for QX4 Infiniti. I still believe it has to do with the additional weight on the Murano. If my memory serves me right, there was a recall on the 2003 - 2010 Murano, to correct the torque converter differential. I also drive a 07 Maxima and I love it. For some reason people in Nigeria have never warmed up to Nissan products. I wonder why.

You need fuel injector cleaner. In US,most fuel are now Ethanol blend. Overtime the Ethanol clog up the nozzle. I am not aware of any cleanning additives added to the fuel in Nigeria. In fact I think Nigeria fuel are leaded. (I hope I'm wrong).
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by KA24DETT(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
I do not think the transmission is the reason why but rather on buyers perceptions of CVT. The problem with the torque converters on earlier muranos was a design flaw rather than as a result of the CVT unit itself. You remenber earlier CVTs has that drone sound which turns off some buyers. Most infiniti and pathfinder buyers like the conventional gear shift feeling which is not found in CVTs. It was a new technology and most buyers were not eager to embrace it. The CVT transmission is use in war tanks, so it is not a question of vehicle size.
You are right though. Our people back home are in LOVE with TOYOTA. it is TOYOTA OR NEVER.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by USAutoBuy(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2012
t2luv:

The 3.5L is a good engine, and I agree that it is far better than anything coming out from both Honda and Toyota. You will find 3.5L in V6 Altima,and not as a base model. The problem with Murano is not an Engine problem, rather it is a transmission problem. The CVT transmission is good for a sedan, but not for a Cross over vehicle like Murano. That is why Nissan never put the CVT transmission in the Pathfinder even though some Pathfinder uses the 3,5L engine, ditto for QX4 Infiniti. I still believe it has to do with the additional weight on the Murano. If my memory serves me right, there was a recall on the 2003 - 2010 Murano, to correct the torque converter differential. I also drive a 07 Maxima and I love it. For some reason people in Nigeria have never warmed up to Nissan products. I wonder why.

You need fuel injector cleaner. In US,most fuel are now Ethanol blend. Overtime the Ethanol clog up the nozzle. I am not aware of any cleaning additives added to the fuel in Nigeria. In fact I think Nigeria fuel are leaded. (I hope I'm wrong).

Don't make a mistake of comparing apples and oranges. The QX and Pathy are all REAR WHEEL DRIVE! Not sure if there has been a CVT on a RWD vehicles (hope im wrong). An remember that the QX stops in 03 and Pathy in 04 (for that body style). Even the CVT did not make it into the Maxima till 07. (Still hunting for the 06 6-speed maxima if i win lottery )

Up till now i think that the pathfinder is still running the conventional auto tranny. While Nissan has been the most successful with their CVT, the jury is still out on them as far as reliability.

Back to the poster, even as far back as the days of Datsun C20 and Toyota Liteace, its be believed (rightly/wrongly) that Toyota is a better car. Still true till today. A brand new Hiace sells for more that the Urvan and that is why you see more transport companies with Hiace than Urvans going cross country.

Sometimes PERCEPTION is reality. If i am buying to sell, i will give the people what the people want. So says James Brown!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by automaticcars: 5:17am On Jun 25, 2012
I just don't know why Nigerian don't patronize Nissan vehicles like they buy honda and toyotas. Nissan are reliable if not more reliable than other japanese cars. The only problem I see in the Nissan vehicles are the interior designs which are not on the same level as that of honda or toyota.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by Trac: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
Nissan cars are imitations. The Z has always been an imitation of the Carerra (since the 70's) and now, they've taken up the Turbo. They are loud about it and do a poor job at it too. When you come up with something to beat the industry-benchmark for a fraction of the cost, there will definitely be an explanation to how to cost-savings were made.

To those referring to the R35, if you worked hard for your money, you wouldn't err in purchasing one - either used or new.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by tyor: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2012
I read thru the thread from beginning and I didnot see the response that befits an average nigerian car user. The comments and criticism so far has been educating for the car savvy.

From a dealer/manufacturer's perspective, there is no demand for NISSAN CARS in Nigeria. An average Nigerian car user wants a car for the following reasons and conditions.

1. A car that would help boost his personality in the society (I beta pass my landlord but)
2. A car that wud be efficient in maintenance (N10,000 for servicing)
3. Low fuel consumption (10litres per day from Magodo-V/Island)
4. Less complexity (in terms of electrical parts, because Nigerian mechanics have Half-education like GEJ)
5. A car that is everywhere and spare parts are available @ Ladipo or Owode.
6. A car that has 3rd-hand value (Bank-used corolla (4yrs old) bought by a staff and sold after anoda 4years for N1m)

A NISSAN CAR only meets condition no. 1.....Classy and luxurious looks. Conditions 2-6 can be found in ALL TOYOTA Cars and that is the reason why Nigerians keep buying a 1999 Camry for N1million naira. When a 2002/3 Nissan Altima with better performance sells for (about) the same amount due to low demand.

A Honda car meets conditions 1,4,5,6 & sometimes 2.

Does it not strike you that an average Nigerian would rather buy a brand new Hyundai or KIA, than buy a NISSAN? NISSAN is a GOOD and effective car, however, they are not for Nigerian Roads and the finances available to us.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by KA24DETT(m): 4:08am On Sep 30, 2012
Trac: Nissan cars are imitations. The Z has always been an imitation of the Carerra (since the 70's) and now, they've taken up the Turbo. They are loud about it and do a poor job at it too. When you come up with something to beat the industry-benchmark for a fraction of the cost, there will definitely be an explanation to how to cost-savings were made.

To those referring to the R35, if you worked hard for your money, you wouldn't err in purchasing one - either used or new.

Oh wow. Do u actually own one or its a her-say from some magazine. Because R35 is cheaper does not mean it cannot beat the 911 turbo. It beat 911 time on the Nürburgring. Oh, Porsche makes the most money than any auto manufacturer on every unit of its car sold. They would, considering they manufacture the boxter on the same line they manufacture the 911. No need to retool the plant. Dr. Ing. h.c. F. will continue selling its products at exorbitant prices with no major change in base design for years to come.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by VolvoS60(m): 6:38am On Sep 30, 2012
US-AutoBuy:

Don't make a mistake of comparing apples and oranges. The QX and Pathy are all REAR WHEEL DRIVE!

^^^^This isn't always true. QX4s and some Pathfinders are 4wd.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2012
Mavor: I dont think they are very strong for Nigerian roads. Most of the cool Nissan cars I know like Murano come witn double silencers which translates to lots of fuel guzzling. Not an economic choice.

Sheer ignorance. A twin-exit muffler doesn't translate to a higher than average consumption rate. If anything, it'll reduce consumption, all things being equal, because the engine can breathe better.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2012
amokemi: My friend's 2003 2.5L engine Altima guzzles fuel like there is no tomorrow. D tank is almost 100 litres and does nt last a week goin from ketu to marina and back daily. The car is nt made for naija road.

Your friend's method of checking fuel consumption is seriously flawed. You can't work out consumption data by saying a 100-litre tank runs dry in a week, driving from Ketu to Marina daily. That means nothing. I don't know what the route is like - distance, average speeds reached on these trips, coolant temperature (does the engine ever get up to full operating temp?) Short trips are heavier on fuel than long ones.

And I feel your friend is expecting too much from his Nissan Altima. It has a big 2,5L motor mated to a heavy automatic tranny, and he expects it to be as economical as a Toyota Corolla 1,4. To produce good power, you need to produce heat. And to produce heat, you need to burn fuel, end of. If your buddy feels the Altima is too juicy, there's always the Nissan Sunny 1,4L.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by mikkyphp(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
Siena:

Your friend's method of checking fuel consumption is seriously flawed. You can't work out consumption data by saying a 100-litre tank runs dry in a week, driving from Ketu to Marina daily. That means nothing. I don't know what the route is like - distance, average speeds reached on these trips, coolant temperature (does the engine ever get up to full operating temp?) Short trips are heavier on fuel than long ones.

And I feel your friend is expecting too much from his Nissan Altima. It has a big 2,5L motor mated to a heavy automatic tranny, and he expects it to be as economical as a Toyota Corolla 1,4. To produce good power, you need to produce heat. And to produce heat, you need to burn fuel, end of. If your buddy feels the Altima is too juicy, there's always the Nissan Sunny 1,4L.
@Sienna, even your explanation aside, my 3.5L V6 2005 Altima uses about 4.6L of petrol from iyana ipaja area to v/i (1 direction) which is in the range of 35km, by far farther than magodo to v/i which is a str8 line. So there's definitely a problem with that 2003, 2.5L Altima engine.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by BENTOSYN: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2012
Nissans re fun to drive i have to agree...i used a 89 model nissan bluebird 2.0 slx for 10 years and it never dissapointed once....its d 8 plugs 2.0 engine.it accelerates like a jet and its braking system is off the hook....she was just fun while she lasted...the only issue i had with it was costly parts but then d parts are rarely faulty.
I had used a 99 toyota camry after it for about 2 years and currently a 98 accord and i tell you not one of these can meet the acceleration of the Nissan bluebird between 0 and 80km/h.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by sultaan(m): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2012
amokemi: My friend's 2003 2.5L engine Altima guzzles fuel like there is no tomorrow. D tank is almost 100 litres and does nt last a week goin from ketu to marina and back daily. The car is nt made for naija road.

Unbelievable shocked shocked shocked( charlie sheen)

3.7l=1 gal
100l=27 gal

Your friend was able to fit 27gal in a 20gal car.
Go to info screen and check mpg your friend gets, the compare to another camry on same route then you'll discover its even.

I guess all those Datsun and Nissan cabs are not made for Naija.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by eaglechild: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
Siena:

Thanks a lot.
Dont know why someone would expect a 2.5l engine car to have the same fuel consumption as a 2.2l or 1.8l.
Nissan makes cars for pple who enjoy the art of driving and cant afford the luxury brands.
They make the best engines in the japanese lineup and their cars are pretty reliable.
Toyotas are good but too ubiquitous and simplistic (i guess that's what makes them durable and easy to work on).
Driving a toyota is like eating garri every afternoon(boring).

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by waltinnovers: 2:11am On Oct 31, 2012
Pls, I have problem with my nissan maxima qx 98 automatic, it will start well, steams well, but sometimes it seems to miss fire and sometimes it will go off,but doesnt happen on a high speed, and it moves fine and speeds well when this problem subsides, but dont enjoy d car in a hold up or reverse, plz I need ur advice. Thanks
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by dzle: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2012
i av a nissan maxima gle 2003 just changed my engine and it as been giving me issue it starts but wont move and the engine doesnt raise ....my mechanic has changed all the sensor still the same...please i stay at isolo i av changed all the sensor if i plug in the diagnosis machin it works fine for few hours and stop raising again....plz any help on what is wrong with it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by nelsonmc: 5:10am On Jun 28, 2013
I just bought a Nissan altima 1998, Nigerian used, its my first car, its fine and in good condition, I just want to know how durable and good it is and do you think I might encounter problem at the long run.....
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by gbonsalifus(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2013
sultaan: Because it is a lot cheaper than toyota honda and they are very innovative when it comes to design.
Na na. the proper thing to say is 'Toyota and Honda cars are over priced in Nigeria'. Both brand new and used. Partly because of the demand and then the general street impression. Recent Nissan cars has slight differeces in both engine and electrical tech. Toyota and Honda are basically thesame thing with different names. eg, honda's IVTEC is exactly = toyotas VVTi, just different names. In the early histories of both companies, they were working togther. Nissan on the other hand had some major changes to their engine and other systems. But for a country like Nigeria were new tech is learnt by trial and error, the early owners of those nissan cars never enjoyed their cars as they were simply destroyed by their mechanics. The same mechanics sold the idea that nissan cars were no longer good cars. u can read more here 101carsense..com
http://101carsense..com/2013/05/the-power-in-name-pontiac-vibe-vs.html
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by USAutoBuy(m): 5:18am On Jul 01, 2013
gbonsalifus:
Na na. the proper thing to say is 'Toyota and Honda cars are over priced in Nigeria'. Both brand new and used. Partly because of the demand and then the general street impression. Recent Nissan cars has slight differeces in both engine and electrical tech. Toyota and Honda are basically thesame thing with different names. eg, honda's IVTEC is exactly = toyotas VVTi, just different names. In the early histories of both companies, they were working togther. Nissan on the other hand had some major changes to their engine and other systems. But for a country like Nigeria were new tech is learnt by trial and error, the early owners of those nissan cars never enjoyed their cars as they were simply destroyed by their mechanics. The same mechanics sold the idea that nissan cars were no longer good cars. u can read more here 101carsense..com
http://101carsense..com/2013/05/the-power-in-name-pontiac-vibe-vs.html

Is Toyota overpriced in the US too? Why is Toyota Corolla selling for more than civic and Sentra? Toyota has developed a great reputation, hence people are willing to pay more ALL OVER THE WORLD. INCLUDING NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by supermirab: 2:25am On Aug 05, 2013
slex: and MAZDA cars too, the most beautiful car i have seen is still the MAZDA 6
crap cars problem with injectors , turbo, cambelt snaps diesel engines avoid
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by FlyboyZee: 7:46am On Aug 06, 2013
KA24DETT: ]
There can be someting wrong with your car. Car MPG is a very subjective issue, No 2 cars can give u the same mileage. Alot of factors determines the mileage u get
U dont need to change the fuel injector nozzle.. it is a waste of money. Never had a maxima i had to change the fuel injector nozzle. Most gas are blended with fuel injector cleaner so that too is not really necessary

Are u being serious right now. The 3.5l engine was first installed in the 2002 nissan maxima then detuned into the Altima then banked for the RWD G35 and 350z and finally installed in the nissan quest.
You dont work with car cus if u do, u would know that nissan uses CVT transmission in the murano. Altima, Maxima and Murano SHARE THE SAME PLATFORM (D PLATFORM)
Now u saying that the weight of the car is the reason for a very bad CVT transmission . loll.. You forgot that nissan gave a 6yr warranty on the cvt transmission cus they belive it is that reliable... People buy Nissans cus it very reliable (me included), and the power band is unbelievable.
A V6 Nissan altima is faster 0-60 than a honda accord , toyota camry and acura tl. Nissans are fun to drive, Interiors are amazing.

Oh my gosh!
Some peeps are really funny o. How can you compare an Acura to a Nissan, you don't even mention them in one sentence.

I have owned a Nissan and the performance didn't come up to scratch. Now, I drive an Acura TL qnd the difference is immeasurable. A friend of mine owns both a Toyota Solara Convertible with a V6 engine and a Nissan Altima with a V6 engine. We interchange cars a lot and both of us have come to the conclusion that the Acura is outstanding in performance and cannot be compared to the other two.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by sultaan(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Flyboy Zee:

Oh my gosh!
Some peeps are really funny o. How can you compare an Acura to a Nissan, you don't even mention them in one sentence.

I have owned a Nissan and the performance didn't come up to scratch. Now, I drive an Acura TL qnd the difference is immeasurable. A friend of mine owns both a Toyota Solara Convertible with a V6 engine and a Nissan Altima with a V6 engine. We interchange cars a lot and both of us have come to the conclusion that the Acura is outstanding in performance and cannot be compared to the other two.

You should have compared your Acura to an Infiniti M35
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by nemadfsyahooc: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
bohboh275: I remember the Altima i bought when i was still in Nigeria. It almost kill me everyday i have to visit mechanic for one reason or the other.
maybe you bought a naija used one.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by auhanson(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
babs2aroks: I was suprised at the volume/number of Nissans cars I saw on my trip to the US. It is shocking that Nissan as a brand in Nigeria is not adopdted as a reliable car e.g the Nissan Murano etc. It was also shocking to see the Altima on every five mile as I drove, which was by far the most popular. I just wonder why Nigerians don't appreciate Nissan? Why?

THEIR SUSPENSION IS TOO POOR FOR OUR ROADS, ESPECIALLY WHERE I LIVE OVER HERE ;THOSE WHO BOUGHT HER PRIMERIA ARE SHOCKED AT HER MECHANICAL RATE OF DEPRECIATION(THE BODY JUST SLACKEN OUT AT NO TIME IN OUR OWN ENVIRONMENT; THOSE WHO OWN THE ALTIMA ARE LAMENTING WITHE THE POOR QUALITY OF MATERIAL; THE DASH; BUMBERS; LAMPS ETC; WITH THEIR NON AVALABILTY OR HIGH COST TOO;THOSE WHO BOUGHT THEIR XTERRA ARE REALLY REGRETTING FOR POOR SUSPENSION ; THOSE WHO BOUGHT THEIR MURANO ARE SELLING IT OFF FOR PEANUT COS THEY CANT COPE WITH HER HIGH MAITENANCE COST ANY MORE. MORESO, IF YOU ARE TO OWN ONE, YOU MUST GO BY THE RULE 100 PERCENT ELSE FACE THE FIRING SQUAD, NO CUTTING OF CONNERS , WHICH IS TYPICAL OF NIGERIAN AND OUR MECHANIC, SO ITS NOT A NIGERIAN RIDE. HER VALUE HAS SO MUCH DEPRECIATED HERE THAT NO ONE EVEN LOOKS AT IT A SECOND TIME AGAIN.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Dislike Nissan Cars? by KA24DETT(m): 2:32am On Sep 08, 2013
Flyboy Zee:

Oh my gosh!

Dude, dont come to conclusion based on you friend altima. Thats one car.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Involved In An Accident Along Suleja-minna road. Viewer discretion advised / How Does One Control A Car When Front Tyre Blows Out On High Speed? / The Top 10 Concept Cars Of 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.