Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,408 members, 7,846,714 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

An Open Invitation To All - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Open Invitation To All (520 Views)

Poor Handling Of A Fraud Case By UBA Plc: An Open Letter Of Complaint / An Open Informal Letter To Beaf On Fuel Subsidy / Where Can I Buy Wedding Invitation Cards In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Invitation To All by idtiwo: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hi friends,
Greetings of the day to you.Hear this......

It was a bright sunny afternoon in December 2010,when one of my in-laws in company of her friend walked into my living room to share with me a wonderful business club opportunity called Avenues to Wealth (otherwise refers to as A2W).I was a bit reluctant to join the club then but after much pressure from my wife on the ground that the business club is been presided over by a reputable Nigerian in person of proff Pat Utomi,I eventually succumbed and joined.However,because I don't believe in investment without effort,I soon began to explore all the privileges and opportunities in the club in order to be able to establish and authenticate the reality of the club's promises to her members.

Humm,Its been over a year now since I joined and I must confess that I thank God for bringing them to my house that faithful day as I have earned great and awesome residual income in dollars running into thousands and am still earning even till this morning.Within that short time frame of one year plus,I have been able to acquire choice assets ranging from automobiles to landed property (a feat I never accomplished in my 5 years of working for a multinational company.)

Now,why am I telling you this?

Its because the company (Avenues to wealth) is about to launch and commision her Nigeria state of the art headquarters built on a 6 hectares of land at Toyin street near Allen Avenue in Lagos.
The opening ceremony of the headquarter promises to be WHAOO and I want you to be my guest on that day.

A ground breaking event will take place that day to showcase the opportunities available for you to explore in Avenues to wealth and how you can secure a real estate investment opportunity deal on the platform of Avenues to wealth.

The event is taking place this coming saturday (23/06/2012) by12PM & 2PM (For those that want to know everything about this business club call Avenues to Wealth) and 4PM(For those that want to explore the real estate investment opportunity in Avenues to wealth.)

This event is strictly by invitation i.e only guests with IV would be allowed access to the venue.Hence,if you want to be my guest at the event and you need an IV,do get in touch with me via mail ( idowutee@yahoo.co.uk ) OR 08098017829 before 8pm thursday to get your IV.

Remember,a renown empowerment coach once said that "the only failure in life is the failure to participate in good things"Don't let this opportunity pass you by.Invite your prospects to this event.Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Good Quality Aluminium Nets For Sale / Cooked Ago(lacasara)for Supply Anywhere In Portharcourt.call Us-08063703729 / Do You Think Men Are Better Marketers Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.