Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! (33385 Views)

Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! / Don Jazzy Is Slowly Falling In Love With Di'ja / Naomi Campbell Is Capble Of Taking Jay Z From Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by tbabez(f): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2006
that is wat i saw on the internet. do u think dat wud really apn. i mean Rihanna is only 18, jus too young. wat do u think?
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by dafman(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2006
anything can happen
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by rukalade(f): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2006
she is way hotter than beyonce and even if she dates jayz she aint gonna be the first to dat kind thing.
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by Blackbuddy: 6:31pm On Apr 03, 2006
Rihanna is ok if you are still in your teens or just coming off puberty. Beyonce however is a mature hot chick at the top of female R n B with competition from only Mary J. and Mariah. Also, she's Jay-Z's claim to a clean girl after his years of running with groupies and street chicks. Remember that Rihanna is just a kid, from way over in the UK while Beyonce is from a wholesome middle class US background (something Jay-Z never had), an established, solid career with the multi-platinum selling Destiny's Child and an equal stellar career as a solo artist. Plus, she's fine as , !
Face it, put the two girls side-by-side and you'll realise why Jay-Z will always favor his Beyonce. Afterall, he rapped on his classic song from the "Black Album", the line, ", I got the hottest chick in the game, wearing my chain." The hottest chick in the music game being Beyonce and the chain being his platinum chain with the Roc-a-fella pendant worn only by Roc-a-fella rappers and producers.
Holla back.
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by Blackbuddy: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2006
Rihanna is ok from the point of view of a younger demographic. Beyonce however is a mature lady at the top of female R n B with competition from only Mary J. and Mariah at this time. Also, she's Jay-Z's claim to a clean girl after his years of running with groupies and street chicks. Rihanna is still a kid, from way over in the Caribbean while Beyonce is from a wholesome middle class US background (something Jay-Z never had), an established, solid career with the multi-platinum selling Destiny's Child and an equally stellar career as a solo artist. Plus, she's fine!
Face it, put the two girls side-by-side and you'll realise why Jay-Z will always favor his Beyonce. Afterall, he rapped on his classic song from the "Black Album", the line, "I got the hottest chick in the game, wearing my chain." The hottest chick in the music game being Beyonce and the chain being his platinum chain with the Roc-a-fella pendant worn only by Roc-a-fella rappers and producers.
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by cnIredruM(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2006
Say what you want blackbuddy, but Rihanna his f-ing hott, but i dont think that jay z would be leaving beyonce for her, i wouldnt.
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by nike4luv(f): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2006
cant eva compare rhi to bb, i luv rhi but her and beyonce, not happening,, jay z is not dat gullible, is he?
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by LoverBwoy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2006
Rhihana isn't from the U.K  wink @ blackbuddy, shes from the caribbean

Rumuor mongers, U think Jay Z is your typical Nigerian man? At the age of 30+ how can he possible be dating rhihana, na wa e be like say aristo-effect dey your mind  grin
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by Eastcoast(f): 11:30pm On Apr 03, 2006
i haven't heard this gist b4 o. i know she associates with Jay-z and that is for obvious reasons, he discovered her. u know, he brought her from the underground to the known music world. i have often thot about how this could affect his relationship with beyonce, but for now i think they are doing good. undecided
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2006
how can that gal even compete wit Beyonce shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by tbabez(f): 8:58am On Apr 04, 2006
Jay-Z sponsored her first ever music, pon de replay
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by Rhodalyn(f): 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2006
that doesnt mean a thing does it?
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by luvhenry(m): 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2006
how can rihanna be compared to , gush pls not again first it was ciara . jay-z will be stupid to leave al mighty sexiest hottest beyonce for rihhanna wen people like us are tripping to touch beyonces feet
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2006
it won't look dat bad tho? i think it'll look cute grin ewwwwwww, no way!!! grin
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by Deepop(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2006
rumour mongers are jus too much on this forum angry rihanna is hot but point of correction 4 mongers she's not taking Jay-Z from beyonceshocked but it can happen d other way round sad  i.e Jay-Z slowly taking Rihanna grin grin grin
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2006
yeah, that might also be possible, but j and beyonce have been together for a while, they seem to be luvin eachova alot.
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by omogenaija(f): 12:01am On Apr 18, 2006
where did ya'll hear this rumor from ?? whats your resource ?? and by the title of this topic u already know that something isn't right.

even if there was a legit resource only jay-z and rihanna knows whats between them.

if its true than its not the first time that something like this will happen in the entertainment industry. and i don't think its a big deal or something that should be argue over.

but like i always say do u and let me know the results.
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by seductive(f): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2006
grin oh my god this is so funny.what i know is nothing is impossible n new.so what ever happen,happens,
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by felistidiot: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2006
of course yes rihanna can date jayz she is more beautyfull than beyonce and we look at the past aaliyah sang a song called age doesnt matter but a number
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eveseh(f): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2006
that's not ture,it's rumors jay,z and beyonce are stay together
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 1:21am On May 07, 2006
it realy might be lies, but i won't care anyways coz i ain't like beyonko! grin
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by Ladyflamez(f): 8:22pm On May 07, 2006
Well i heard dat Beyonce was dating Pharrell Williams and marques housten shocked shocked shocked shocked but she's now wiv Jay-z and they r getting married next summer in d carribean cheesy wink wink wink wink
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by lovelyS(m): 10:44am On May 08, 2006
Maybe the rumour is just fake bcus :

JAY-Z ANNOUNCES BEYONCE WEDDING PLANS
Rapper Jay-Z has announced his imminent plans to marry R&B beauty Beyonce Knowles.
The hip-hop star announced his plans at a record company party for departing Def Jam boss Lyon Cohen on Wednesday -- delighting the revelers.

After Cohen gave a speech to guests at New York nightclub Taj, Jay-Z took the mic and told the mogul, "You've been one of the best friends I could have had ,

"Apart from this woman beside me (Beyonce), who I love and who I will marry very soon."

A witness at the bash says, "It was really unexpected. As soon as he said it everyone in the place starting whooping and cheering.

"Beyonce was standing next to him cooing and looking totally in love.

"It was a beautiful moment. If ever there were any doubts about how much they love each other, then this certainly blew those away."

The pair have been dating since duetting on track "'03 Bonnie & Clyde" in 2002, although both have always refused to publicly comment on the relationship.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by felistidiot: 4:54pm On May 08, 2006
eslynera:

it realy might be lies, but i won't care anyways because i ain't like beyonko! grin

you are not the only one in that am completely not her fan.after i had she trow kelly rowland from their house because at that time kelly was the one on chat wit dillema
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by felistidiot: 5:01pm On May 08, 2006
rihanna can take jay z if they both agree wit eavh other.if beyonce is beaut than rihanna that doesnt mean a thing what matter is who can satisfy jay z in bed most you can be beaut but a fool in bed actuall we should put shakira in this so that she can realy shake for him
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 4:25pm On May 27, 2006
THANKS FELISTA. kiss kiss kiss
beyonko really is fake
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by felistidiot: 5:10pm On May 31, 2006
rihanna is da booooooooooom than beyonce

Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by retro(f): 5:45pm On May 31, 2006
I heard about this too. I'm seriously hoping that this is another rumor.
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 9:58pm On May 31, 2006
Good felista, yo right, Rihanna is kiss
beyonce, just go somewhere lipsrsealed
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by ciaragirl(f): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2006
that's rumors i think?
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 8:00pm On Jun 08, 2006
it might be true too on the otha hand, anythin is possible u know?? undecided
thinzzz do change alot smiley
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by Drusilla(f): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2006
I like Rihanna but, her forhead is a little too big. She don't know yet to cover it up good like American singers Faith Williams and Lil Kim.

I doubt Rihanna has even met JayZ. We like to think of JayZ as a person from the Ghetto. And he is but he now runs many corporations, selling clothes, liquor, records, in all categories, not just rap.

Do you think that he meets every person who is begging his company to give them a chance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Wale Did Not Crash My Wedding” – Toolz Says / 2face & Annie Release Pre-wedding Photos / Ini Edo, Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo Hangout Together In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.