Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! (33404 Views)

Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! / Don Jazzy Is Slowly Falling In Love With Di'ja / Naomi Campbell Is Capble Of Taking Jay Z From Beyonce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2006
forehead, lol cheesy grin
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by Drusilla(f): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2006
;d
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2006
:d
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eveseh(f): 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2006
rumors rumorssssssssss

Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 10:14pm On Jun 09, 2006
*rollzzzz eyes* awaits to puke shocked
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by sade511(f): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2006
drissulla rihanna never me t Jay??///

Who told you that/

He was the one who help start her career.

Rihannas forehead is another thing that makes her all the more beautiful.

I guess you didnt get the memo, big foreheads are in cheesy
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by katchy(f): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2006
the first time i saw that chick, rhihanna i didnt like her. i felt she might want to snatch Jay.z u know some women and what they can do. i am a die-hard beyonce fan . she inspires me . she is ambitious, rich, sexy, beautiful and from a good background, what cabna man ask of. grin, my type of woman.
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by felistidiot: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2006
rihanna is as hot as heal

Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2006
yeah, she beats that fake booty tongue
Rihanna, though i don't like you as much, but u do beat dat fake booty tongue kiss kiss kiss
u got ma votes baby gurl kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2006
go rihanna, go rihanna. go gurl, go gurl kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by kellorah: 4:54am On Jul 10, 2006
beyonce's hotter!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by stormz(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2006
y'all stop it man
i aint takin dis crap from NOONE!how stupid will jay-z look if he hooks up wit rhihana oh hell no man
ye rhihana fine but dang man u cant b comparin her to beyonce.
n u cant b comparin d love jay got to beyonce to d "crush" he most prbbly doesnt have for rhihana
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by LoverBwoy(m): 5:20am On Aug 07, 2006
how can he even have a crush on her fair enough she's on def jam i think, thats it. . my man is engaged to the best thing that happened to music grin shocked yea haters you're welcome anytime

platinum upon platinum abeg Jay Z and Beyonce

I don't think any of D-child;s song went below top 10, awards upon awards abeg recognize the gal and stop hating. its not her fault she got her head screwed on proper . . u can always learn from her but first u must appreciate grin
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 12:18am On Aug 08, 2006
squeeze me?? i mean excuse me?? i mean what did someone in here just say?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
another minute i hear the stupid name B*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm goin 2 puke, so cut it out for her, she'z just tooo angry
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by LoverBwoy(m): 2:19am On Aug 08, 2006
yeaaa say it, she is just too hot!! talented got her head screwed on, are u tired of seeing her on T.V? well thats probably because others are busy doing drugs living it up wink

oh u can get a puke bag now or use your towel  cool  grin
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by stormz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2006
i agree wit u lover bwoi
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2006
listen stupid bwoy, a bag and a towel brought togeva ain't enough, just bring the pockets to your pants. tongue angry
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by dawnlove: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2006
Hello room, I'm new , But JZ would be a fool to screw it up with such an accomplish young lady cheesy
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by LoverBwoy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2006
welcome dawnlove wink

Jay Z is an Ol' G, he knows the finer things in life now its all about upward movement and more GGs

idont know who is spreading rumuor but its all Jealousy jealousy grin
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by LoverBwoy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2006
eslynera:

listen stupid bwoy, a bag and a towel brought togeva ain't enough, just bring the pockets to your pants. tongue angry

take it easy girl, u just have to work hard to be where she is right now, dont do drugs , do date guys crusin their pop's car, wearing fake bling bling, and pray someone appreciates your work wink

my pants? shocked no be only pants na kpatas
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by eslynera(f): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2006
SHu********
hello cheesy wink
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by cammgal(f): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2006
I would hate to think that Jay-Z is messing around with Rihanna when he has Beyonce unless Beyonce doesn't satisfy him enough. Beyonce is sexy but Rihanna is gorgeous, If Beyonce didnt have her butt, guys wouldn't b that much interested but look @ Rihanna, she is just mehn, Well things happen cos u guys remember Halle Berry even got cheated on so we wont rule out the rumors yet
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by Cleofel(f): 5:53am On Aug 21, 2006
i think this is all true cuz i also heard the same thing and it didn't surprise me cuz most of the guys are players,they cheat.
after all beyonce and jay-z are not married yet so anything can happen
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by momoney1(m): 6:18am On Aug 21, 2006
hey guys you do things fake, Jz is a made guy almost settled and you xpect him to kick on with just one booty? guys chill out, B is his luv, his life and everything maybe the guy is just doing the boys thing, which is OK. after a while she(Rihana) will be dropped (if they are really dating), but for Beyonce? she's his wife for real. take it easy on them they will be just fine.
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by cammgal(f): 7:13pm On Aug 21, 2006
Mo Money, if u r single, I c the reason why you will stay single for life,
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by Cleofel(f): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2006
lol
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by donmayor(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2006
Do u expect sum1 who sang "I love girls girls girls" to stick to just one girl? If they are getting married, they should get married. All these years of dating is getting too long abi it's just film trick. Jay-Z is doin Beyonce a favor tongue, he is a big boi
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by Cleofel(f): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2006
if he really loved him i dont know why they should be waiting to get married.
i think he is fed up now,guys like that normally cant stick to one girl.
i think beyounce's new song was for that
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by donmayor(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2006
On Beyonce's new Swizz Beatz produced single, "Ring The Alarm", Beyonce is strongly sending a message to someone to stay the hell away from her man!
A lot of speculators have wondered if Beyonce is speaking of anyone specific when she vocalizes, "I'll be damned if I see another
chick on your arm!"

A lot of speculation goes directly to, Rihanna,
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by LoverBwoy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2006
i cant believe people are really looking into this rumuor, na wa o Rihanna with Jay Z , come on people
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by cammgal(f): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2006
What Loverbwoy like Rihanna can't be with Jay-z,
Re: Rihanna Slowly Taking Away Jay-z 4rm Beyonce! by LoverBwoy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2006
come on
30+ and 18/19
u think he is ready to be reading novels with a school gal? The guys too busy she's not the only gal on def jam

I bet theyve never even met after she signed her contract with def jam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninalowo And Friends Show Their Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves / Williams Uchemba Bags Two Awards And A Brand New SUV In One Night / Karen Igho Celebrates Becoming A British Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.