Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody (13892 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic) / Stock Fraud Suspect Dies In EFCC Custody / 21-Year Old Student In EFCC Custody Over N20m Internet Love Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 20, 2012
....He was murdered so he doesn't implicate people.
Is there a proper CSI team in naija to verify this? Or did they just do the typical naija police "shrug and make up a story" thing?
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by Mayflowa(m): 12:37am On Jun 20, 2012
So criminals are not watch with CCTV under EFCC custody. dem never start!
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by mekaboy(m): 12:59am On Jun 20, 2012
THIS REMINDS ME OF A NIGERIAN JOKE I HEARD.

A POLICE MAN FOUND THE BODY OF A MAN WHO WAS KILLED AND CUT INTO PIECES AND PACKED IN A BAG. HIS DPO CALLED FROM THE STATION AND ASKED HIM, HOW FAR,

HE SAID "OGA I HAVE SEEN THE BODY, IT WAS CUT INTO PIECES AND TIED UP IN A WATER PROOF . THEN THE DPO ASKED THE OFFICER IF THERE WAS ANY SUSPECT, THEY OFFICER ANSWERED "OGA THIS ONE NO GO PASS SUICIDE " grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin TELL ME HOW SOMEONE WILL KILL HIMSELF WITH A KNIFE, CUT HIS BODY INTO PIECES AND TIE IT UP IN A WATER PROOF grin grin grin grin TO MANY DEATHS IN NIGERIA, WE NEED TO PRAY .
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by yinka2011: 3:02am On Jun 20, 2012
wow is that confirmed?
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by funkymedina: 4:09am On Jun 20, 2012
Na so mubarak die den e no die again, sure say this one no dey comma Anyway rip, if u fit
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by normaljenny(m): 4:19am On Jun 20, 2012
waja: They should tell us what happened to that man. He may implicate some crooks, that's why he was killed.

Simple job for naija police. Killed.him and closed the case
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by Turbocharged: 5:44am On Jun 20, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: EFCC have either killed the guy or have been negligent . . . .

This one will cost them - big time.

Yet another GEJ failure.
Foolishness is not a good thing. Don't you know that this type of foo.lish utterance, you may put the life of nigerians in Italian detentions in jeopardy.
So next time think b/4 u talk.
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 20, 2012
shrek4:

That makes 2 of you.... by the way, do you realize the man's case has nothing to do with the FEMI OTEDOLA/FAROUK LAWAN's case??
and who related his death to the otedola/farouk scandal? Take time to think mister!
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by kabba7(m): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2012
I Don't buy this suicide rubbish how can could he commit suicide is he not living in NAija where some few collected well over 1.7 trillion Naira,where a First lady bought Two ships ,Where a mere$500,000 is used to shake hands in the wee hours through an oil subsidy collector.
The efcc should come out and open up if they just decide to "settle' him.
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by adonisgold: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2012
How can a man strangle himself to death!??! It's like saying someone killed himself by holding his breath.
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by maasoap(m): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2012
ochukoccna: the guy na mumu joor embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
all he had to do was wave part of the loot at his interrogators tongue tongue tongue
but it must be unmarked $$$ bills grin grin grin grin [learn from farcrook na]
No marked dollars my friend. Or, have you seen it? Oh! I forget that it is in Farouk custody. Who is the bribe taker again? Farouk? Is he coming to court with the SSS marked dollars to testify against himself? You can't say because you don't know.
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by MrHim(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2012
[quote author=emmatok]

hehehehhohohohhhehehe Dont know why, but this is so ludicrous!grin
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by skyp(m): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2012
info4bayempire: Corruption is a global menance.be it in united states of america,Nigeria any where in d globe.No country is left out.so no country should point accusing fingers to Nigeria only u can see an example of the french man.

Nigerians, looking for any slightest excuse to justify their corrupt attitude.

Yes there are corruptions in other parts of the world but you know the difference, they are being
persecuted when caught IN OTHER PARTS OF THE WORLD but here in Nigeria they go scot-free, gain more reputation, more popularity
and allow to enjoy the money without questioning. A NATION WHERE LAWS DOES NOT WORK CAN NEVER PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by wyt(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2012
if ones child get last in class, it is Gej, if ones wife got miscariage, it is GEJ, if ones husband slap her, it is Gej, if...... haba which skool most of u people go sef?
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by stokolie(m): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2012
if i were to investigate this suicide claim, i will first establish my base line which are...
1 does the crime scene suggest suicide?
ans: i have no vitual observation so cant say for certain, if the scene suggest suicide,or not.
2 suppose it a suicide what is the motive?
ans: with the little intel gathered here the man was accused of fraud worth 110,000 dollar.as noted it is not sure if the man has been charged to court,and as sure the probability of suicide when the judicial process has not run it course is illogical, since the accused has time and even a lenghty legal process before he will be proven guity.
so i question the timing of the suicide, as man guilt has not been proven.

it is IMO that the death of this man require a proper explaination and a follow up investigation as the time and place doesnt add up, in my investigative xperience.i recommend an independent investigation.
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by geefasee: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2012
even if the man be agric fowl e no suppose to die by his bedseat as them talk. Hmmm naija!!!
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by sizzlers(m): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2012
i think the guy cannot bear 9ja cells dat's why he did that, secondly, something is fishy!
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:29am On Jun 20, 2012
SO Nigerians dont trust anyone again?! Especially government!!

How sad!!!
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by bros12345: 9:39am On Jun 20, 2012
when i read comments in nairaland most times i feel freedom of speech should be taken away from nigeria

1 Like

Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by stanelvis(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2012

Yet another GEJ failure.

id1ot. Na GEJ kill am.
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by Ruq: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2012
Really can't say what happened, but there is foul play in this s.hit.

it is extremely hard to commit suicide in such manner, 'strangle' one's self with a bedsheet. i would have believed more if he had hanged himself with it.

I'm sure the money would be more than that, that's EFCC propaganding for you.

Naija is totally 4QD
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by werepeLeri: 10:34am On Jun 20, 2012
Where are the conspiracy goons? GEJ ordered his killing maybe. Abi?
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by werepeLeri: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2012
Spirit of Okija: SO Nigerians dont trust anyone again?! Especially government!!

How sad!!!

Do they trust themselves?
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by 1025: 10:37am On Jun 20, 2012
they have killed the guy and share his money.
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by queensmith: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2012
tchaik: They have killed the guy and shared the money joor!

i believe this, because it doesnt make any sense. Even we Nigerians don't fear the efcc to that extent.

they murdered the guy and they are telling us suicide? for what?

ah- these people are evil! chei!
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by bibina: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2012

Yet another GEJ failure.

So na GEJ fail to rescue the guy abi, when did GEJ become EFCC operative? you lamedock asshole!
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by member479760: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2012
so far 2 people which the guy RIP! that's racist for you!
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by optimistD(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2012

Yet another GEJ failure.
it is also gej felure when u cnt impregnate ur wife. U wil also blame him bcz u made 'E's & 'F's in ur waec nd scored 30 in ur jamb.
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by INFO70: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2012
He believed in 'safer dead' principle. Good thinking of an Italian crook
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2012
If this kill himself for stealing $111,000 then a lot of Nigerian politicians should go a give a full loaded Boko Boy a Hug and sing " No more no more many thousand years". grin
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by MacLovington(m): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2012
In the West, suicide in prison is common. That's why things like belts, bedsheets, shoelaces are not allowed in.

Maybe as the average Naija man always hopes his family can "settle" and set him free someday, suicide is rare in prison. So perhaps the police and NPS don't take adequate precaution.

See difference between Africa man (Farouk Lawan) and this Italian. Farouk is accused of $620, 000 (potentially ($3m), snuck out of police cell: slept with his wife, had a bath, change clothes and all what not and returned WHILE a European killed himself over $111,000 accusation. Worlds apart.
Re: Italian Commits Suicide In EFCC Custody by MacLovington(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policewoman Curses Mischievous Persons That Declared Her Dead On Facebook / Man Beats Wife To Death In Niger Over Alleged Infidelity / Enugu: Two Dead, Many Abducted As Kidnapping Resumes Along Ugwogu-Isi-Uzo Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.