Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? (20433 Views)

Hosni Mubarak In Full Coma / Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. / Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Suffers 'heart Attack' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2012
[quote author=ogugua88]

modified
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2012
shymmex: How is there no comparison?

Wall Street, military complex, and the plutocrats control America - regardless of who is in power...

The Royal family, and the Banksters control the UK regardless of who's in power..

Votes don't count anywhere in the world!

Just as it is in Africa, so it's in those - they just go about theirs in a more sophisticated way..

Mugabe is an African warrior!! Mubarak was an Arab dictator - peep the difference...

I don't recall the US or British armies being sent against constituents to make them vote for a certain candidate, and then rape and torture those who don't. The US and the UK are not perfect governments, but there's a huge difference. That's like comparing an ant's struggle up a hill to that of a crippled elephant.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by bamosagie(m): 12:21am On Jun 20, 2012
The man is not dead yet, his health deteriorated but he is very much alive, not even clinically dead!
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2012
ogugua88:

What of Mugabe?

There's a difference between clinical death and total death. Total death hasn't been confirmed yet.
I also think so because I searched for info on the stuff and everywhere I looked it was 'unconfirmed reports' that he is dead.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 20, 2012
I guess everyybody would rest now. Death settles all debts. Putting the old man through all that drama after he voluntarily gave up power after 18 mere days of protests was an over-kill if you ask me. I don't think he was as bad as people made it seem; certainly not as 'wicked' as Saddam Hussein or Gadaffi, and most definitely not as evil as the still-in-power Bashar Al-Assad of Syria and Omar al-Bashir of Sudan.

Anyways. So long.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by swgRIDeR: 12:35am On Jun 20, 2012
bamosagie: The man is not dead yet, his health deteriorated but he is very much alive, not even clinically dead!

Hanhan!!abeg slow I tink sey na nta u dey watch..hez very much alive hez medically dead & datz wat am watchin na.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by bakjal(m): 12:38am On Jun 20, 2012
They have succeeded in killin Sadam Hussain,followed by Gaddafi n now Hosni Mubarak while NatanYahu,Charles Tailor n their likes r breathin "fresh air"winenin n dinnin...som1 should pls help me do d math!
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by swgRIDeR: 12:56am On Jun 20, 2012
bakjal: They have succeeded in killin Sadam Hussain,followed by Gaddafi n now Hosni Mubarak while NatanYahu,Charles Tailor n their likes r breathin "fresh air"winenin n dinnin...som1 should pls help me do d math!
I tot charles taylor is servin his 50yr jail term
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by bakjal(m): 1:00am On Jun 20, 2012
pro01: I guess everyybody would rest now. Death settles all debts. Putting the old man through all that drama after he voluntarily gave up power after 18 mere days of protests was an over-kill if you ask me. I don't think he was as bad as people made it seem; certainly not as 'wicked' as Saddam Hussein or Gadaffi, and most definitely not as evil as the still-in-power Bashar Al-Assad of Syria and Omar al-Bashir of Sudan.

Anyways. So long.
i guess u see notin wrong of the american systematic polities along side israels Natanyaho...hmmmm!day of wreckoning is surely coming,then u can protest if u so wish afterwards!
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by adino(m): 1:10am On Jun 20, 2012
They ve killed him now n hope they will rest. One thing that struck me during the protest was the world class infrastructures all over Egypt shown on tv. Mubarak built Egypt and now check out his reward,these Arabs sure do not Deserve good leaders. His was a life well lived and fulfilled but betrayed by his people, if only any of our useless aboki generals did quarter of what he did. In the eyes if God I know he will be favored more than many prophets and imams, this is someone that protected his people from the crazy islamists (he even had to ban the Moslem brotherhood) but now look at his reward while Egypt is now in the hands of the crazed islamists. I can only say Egypt welcome to chaos and alqaedalism, while for Mubarak adieu ;(YOU WERE A GREAT MAN;(. For those condemning Mubarak, I wish you what Egyptians wished themselves and got. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by bakjal(m): 1:11am On Jun 20, 2012
$w@gRID€R:

I tot charles taylor is servin his 50yr jail term
I suggest u drop dat tot,u knw hw it is!the truth is always bein kept top secrect...
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by swgRIDeR: 1:17am On Jun 20, 2012
bakjal: I suggest u drop dat tot,u knw hw it is!the truth is always bein kept top secrect...
Wat iz ds world turnin 2 I tink sey na 4 only naija da kain dey sele 4.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by mercato: 1:28am On Jun 20, 2012
shymmex: 2012 has been a bloody year, and it's going end bloody..

I can't wait for World War 3 to start - I want to fight in a big war!! shocked cool
MUGU
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by olaadegoke(m): 1:44am On Jun 20, 2012
False
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by bakjal(m): 2:27am On Jun 20, 2012
We(Nigerians) r in deep shit...it seems like rumor travels faster than light in this country of ours!what makes it more disturbing is the fact that we argue blindly on it...Hosni Mubarak is in coma not dead!i just read the story on Aljazeera!So,to those planing to party about his death,u might want to have a second tot n keep d bottles for yet another day;thats if u dont answer d call to glory before him!
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 20, 2012
And you shall be victims of the war.they would kill all ur family members.
shymmex: 2012 has been a bloody year, and it's going end bloody..

I can't wait for World War 3 to start - I want to fight in a big war!! shocked cool
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 20, 2012
84years old in coma.and u think he would come out of it.he is as good as dead.
bakjal: We(Nigerians) r in deep shit...it seems like rumor travels faster than light in this country of ours!what makes it more disturbing is the fact that we argue blindly on it...Hosni Mubarak is in coma not dead!i just read the story on Aljazeera!So,to those planing to party about his death,u might want to have a second tot n keep d bottles for yet another day;thats if u dont answer d call to glory before him!
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by lakersreality(m): 3:09am On Jun 20, 2012
This nigga is not totally dead. Why yall wishing him gone? Pray for you bleeped up country instead undecided

1 Like

Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by MRMICKMEN: 3:16am On Jun 20, 2012
no he is not dead,he is pronounced clinically dead not DEAD
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Callimo(m): 3:57am On Jun 20, 2012
robinhoodd2: he is clinically dead. not dead yet

Abeg tell them! Them neva confirm am dead..o. But the death don near sha
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 20, 2012
So many childish comments on this thread. SMH @ the level of ignorance .The israelis trusted Mubarak than the muslim brotherhood that wants a sharia Egypt noe because he has been able to maintain peace in that region for 30 years running.
The Israeli president had to make this confession to Amanpour on CNN during an interview that Mubarak was/is still the best when it comes to treaty between the israelis and Egyptians.ARABS ARE/WERE NEVER DEMOCRATIC BECAUSE THEY DERIVE THEIR POLITICAL INSPIRATION FROM ISLAM WHICH HAS ITS OWN SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT.What we are witnessing in the Arab world is a clash of civilization.We have seen it in this same Egypt after the ousting of Mubarak,the muslim radicals went about attacking christains and also in Libya when they demanded for a sharia libya.A POLITICAL SYSTEM MAY EVOLVE BUT IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME AND THE RESULT MAY NOT BE IMPRESSIVE.It's like telling North korea to adopt democracy;telling cuba to do away with communism or telling france to do away with her secularism so also it will be hard for Arabs to totally accpet democracy .
The simple fact is this,the east/communism VS west/capitalism ideology/competition will NEVER end till the end of time so,countries should be allowed to practice whatever suit them.A mere looking at Nigeria should tell us that Democracy is/will never work in a shithole like this and the earlier we started looking for another option if we really want to build this country the better.Europe of today was NOT build by DEMOCRATS,so Nigerians open your eyes !

1 Like

Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 20, 2012
lakersreality+:
This nigga is not totally dead. Why yall wishing him gone? Pray for you bleeped up country instead undecided

Arabs are no negroes buddy but in any case,Nigeria have got more tyrants in their gerontocracy that Nigerians got to think about and not what Hosni did/did not do.Egypt/Libya were built by Mubarak/Ghadaffi respectively and they are 100 years ahead of Nigeria ! shocked shocked
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by elvisimeh(m): 4:50am On Jun 20, 2012
shymmex:

How was he a good guy?

The only decent but psychotic guy up North was Gaddafi..

Gaddafi was a decent man, but over the top and too flamboyant..

since when has being flamboyant been a crime? Everybody has his/her vanities and excesses, even Obama.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:59am On Jun 20, 2012
clinically dead
physically dead
mentally dead
medically dead
spiritually dead , etc
- THE COMMON WORD SAYS IT ALL. die na die !
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 20, 2012
..Reports: Hosni Mubarak on life support following stroke
..By Yahoo!
.Posts .By Yahoo! | The Lookout – 1 hr 20 mins ago

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/former-egyptian-president-hosni-mubarak-dies-212544424.html
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Pakavy(m): 5:22am On Jun 20, 2012
val_dubem: he is not dead. He is clinically dead
does it matter?all die na die.may he RIP wateva d P means
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by waja(m): 5:53am On Jun 20, 2012
ismhab: The only last remaining and standing dictator to die in this world soon or later is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
. Between IBB and Goodluck, who's a dictator? Use ur head.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Omexonomy: 6:16am On Jun 20, 2012
shymmex:

How was he a good guy?

The only decent but psychotic guy up North was Gaddafi..

Gaddafi was a decent man, but over the top and too flamboyant..

At least he protected the christian from the dog and baboon
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Vicony4real(m): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Wondering why the bad people in Nigeria are not dying...
They may not be dying, partly because you're not good either.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by jolex: 6:22am On Jun 20, 2012
Wha a good news!I think average egyptian will be yoopee amd glad for this masscre person,i pray that does who let Nigerians to abject from poverty and injustice that invade because of their tat aggrieved,they will soo join this NITWIT CAD.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by comradefery: 6:23am On Jun 20, 2012
ismhab: The only last remaining and standing dictator to die in this world soon or later is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
If at all you will not die before him......bunkum!
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by comradefery: 6:27am On Jun 20, 2012
j2012:

silly post. Very silly indeed
I don't think he's serious, he sounds like a funny character who's just out to entertain him self.....so forgive him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Finally Returns To Gaza After Israeli War Cabinet Decision / Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan / Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.