Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? (20424 Views)

Hosni Mubarak In Full Coma / Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. / Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Suffers 'heart Attack' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by abarry001: 6:32am On Jun 20, 2012
he is not dead yet oo, where did u hear your own news.... abeg always comfirm everything you hear before posting.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by soccerchic(f): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2012
If and when Mubarak dies, I will miss him. My heart/prayers are with him and his family. Egypt will never be thesame without him. The Muslim Brotherhood (who are criminals as far I am concern) will forever change Egypt the way I have always known it to be. What do I know, they are doing just that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Dont judge the man by the last events we all saw during the so called Spring/Arab uprisings only. Mubarak did a lot for the minorities....christian and also had a good relationship with Isreal ( thus, maintain Peace to some extend). I could go on and on but its way past my bed time grin
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by ismhab(m): 6:45am On Jun 20, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
clinically dead
physically dead
mentally dead
medically dead
spiritually dead , etc
- THE COMMON WORD SAYS IT ALL. die na die !
And
financially dead
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by comradefery: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2012
adino: They ve killed him now n hope they will rest. One thing that struck me during the protest was the world class infrastructures all over Egypt shown on tv. Mubarak built Egypt and now check out his reward,these Arabs sure do not Deserve good leaders. His was a life well lived and fulfilled but betrayed by his people, if only any of our useless aboki generals did quarter of what he did. In the eyes if God I know he will be favored more than many prophets and imams, this is someone that protected his people from the crazy islamists (he even had to ban the Moslem brotherhood) but now look at his reward while Egypt is now in the hands of the crazed islamists. I can only say Egypt welcome to chaos and alqaedalism, while for Mubarak adieu ;(YOU WERE A GREAT MAN;(. For those condemning Mubarak, I wish you what Egyptians wished themselves and got. cry cry
You got it right....Mubarak had his short comings as a leader, but he to a great extent ensured that Egypt had peace, security and infrastructure. He wasn't a war monger, and therefore prevented unnecessary agrression against his country. Even when the revolution was ragging he tried to calm his people, but when they refused, he stepped down. I believe in democracy, but not the madness that's already rearing it's ugly head after the exit of Mubarak!

2 Likes

Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by ismhab(m): 6:47am On Jun 20, 2012
waja: . Between IBB and Goodluck, who's a dictator? Use ur head.
ALL OF THE ABOVE PLUS ABACHA, OBASANJO AND BUHARI THEY ARE ALL DICTATORS.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by stanelvis(m): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2012
afam4eva: They've suceeded in killing him finally. There are worse people in Nigeria that are working freely in Nigeria with a chip on theier shoulder.

wat are you talking about?
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Ardedaryor(m): 6:53am On Jun 20, 2012
which should we follow now
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by stanelvis(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2012
oldlord: wat shall it profit a man if he gain d whole money, mansion, beautiful women, pleasure at its peak and loss or morgage ur soul.

at least you ll have the satisfaction of rocking the world before dying.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by stanelvis(m): 6:57am On Jun 20, 2012
1 minute
silence for
the fallen hero.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Osama10(m): 6:59am On Jun 20, 2012
I knew he wasn't going to stay long.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by free2ryhme: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2012
Hosni Mubarak 'clinically dead' not dead
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by swgRIDeR: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2012
I lyk nairaland spenders cos u guyz argue 2 mch on stupid tins d fact is nt in pit of stands e's livin corpse...2 d guy dat wants WAR,der myt b civil war2 in naija cos o.p.c sed bokoharam shudnt try anyfn in southwest as 2 d rumor of likly bombing of lagos & ibadan lest a war is gonna ensue...
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by crackhouse(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2012
val_dubem: he is not dead. He is clinically dead
which means he's in a near-RIP State.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by MADEMANN: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2012
Egyptian Former President, Hosni Mubarak is Critically Sick and was moved from the Prison to a Military Hospital not Dead Says France 24 News, Cnn news, Aljazera News and
Press Tv news...
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by crackhouse(m): 7:44am On Jun 20, 2012
soccerchic:
If and when Mubarak dies, I will miss him. My heart/prayers are with him and his family. Egypt will never be thesame without him. The Muslim Brotherhood (who are criminals as far I am concern) will forever change Egypt the way I have always known it to be. What do I know, they are doing just that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Dont judge the man by the last events we all saw during the so called Spring/Arab uprisings only. Mubarak did a lot for the minorities....christian and also had a good relationship with Isreal ( thus, maintain Peace to some extend). I could go on and on but its way past my bed time grin
pls continue after u wake up.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2012
ismhab: The only last remaining and standing dictator to die in this world soon or later is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

and when he dies, angels like buhari, el rufai, ibb, atiku, etc will take over abi?
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something"
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by BashMe1(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2012
@OP, ur a liar... Reports said he was in coma at present....
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by femmy2010(m): 7:55am On Jun 20, 2012
Death the inevitable end of every human.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2012
fried-rice:
Oh great!.. RIP Chief Hosni Egypt will never forget your good deeds.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by igorekpengmail: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2012
Egypt to come will never experience any1 like President Hosni Mubarak. RIP
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by adonisgold: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2012
shymmex:

A brave soldier who won't die for something is not fit to live..

"very clever nonsense. "
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Rajosh(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2012
ismhab: The only last remaining and standing dictator to die in this world soon or later is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
.u're a big fool
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by swgRIDeR: 8:16am On Jun 20, 2012
femmy2010: Death the inevitable end of every human.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
His soul is still wf him.. death is sure buh nt na
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by LordNapier(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2012
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2012
May Allah forgive his sins and bless him with Jannatu Fridaous ameen.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by otokx(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2012
So they finally succeeded in killing this man?
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by bohboh275(m): 8:47am On Jun 20, 2012
Toppled autocrat Hosni Mubarak was reportedly on a life-support machine last night after suffering a sudden deterioration in his health.

He is not dead
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Skoopy(m): 8:56am On Jun 20, 2012
This would be a smart way of making his jail sentence irrelevant... Be wise mubarak.
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by Chanchit: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2012
oldlord: wat shall it profit a man if he gain d whole money, mansion, beautiful women, pleasure at its peak and loss or morgage ur soul.
@84....? Plz, abegi, e don profit already...
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by ojofree: 9:10am On Jun 20, 2012
OXYZ: Wat a wasteful life.Tan ba só fun alaseju kin gbó.
What do you mean? The man is supposed dead at 84, what is wasteful about his life?
Re: Hosni Mubarak Is Dead? by bolington(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2012
only if dey want 2 be greatfull will they forget him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan / Zelensky Tells EU To Go Green To Spite Moscow / Iran Vows To Avenge Assassinated Generals Lost To Alleged Israeli Airstrikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.