Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481091 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
esthermichey:
Am not in Lagos, but planned to go on monday tho..i got the information very late. Will there be an extention or it has ended finally?
that the extension that just ended.. When did u get admiited?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
smithsydny:
that the extension that just ended.. When did u get admiited?
21st of July
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
esthermichey:
21st of July
sent u a pm
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
smithsydny:
sent u a pm
Replied already
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
esthermichey:
Replied already
check your mail
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
smithsydny:
check your mail
wink

U dont get a new stalker lol
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Emirex90(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hello house, pls who has link to anyone that has link to buy booking for visa application oo...thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
pls is there anyone that preenrolled with the university of Padova or does anyone know someone that did? pls indicate, its urgent.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by julescreativity: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
esthermichey:
Hello All!
Please am New here, I just booked online for my pre-enrolment FORM A but the issue is that i could not get a sooner date except for 26th of July!!! Please is ther any hope of submission @ d embassy at all?
I will suggest u quickly buy from an agent DAT has a date on or before 25th.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
lionlee216:
wink

U dont get a new stalker lol
grin just helping out that's all..

No hidden agenda oo cheesy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 10:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Good morning.To legalise my Police report,affidavit & age attestation in Italian embassy,Lagos.
Will i have to book an appointment before submitting those documents or i can just walk in.

Also i posted my police certificate through Agege post office to a friend of mine who lives in Abuja so he can help me to take it to Legalization dept in Abuja.
Is over 2weeks now,he said he has not received the post and i have less than a month left before it expires.
If the police report expires,will they still legalise it in Italian embassy.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Phenmeson:
Good morning.To legalise my Police report,affidavit & age attestation in Italian embassy,Lagos.
Will i have to book an appointment before submitting those documents or i can just walk in.

Also i posted my police certificate through Agege post office to a friend of mine who lives in Abuja so he can help me to take it to Legalization dept in Abuja.
Is over 2weeks now,he said he has not received the post and i have less than a month left before it expires.
If the police report expires,will they still legalise it in Italian embassy.
police report for what oo brother? If you are going for studies no police report or army report oo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
theecaus:
Hello everybody I was at the embassy yesterday for my visa application all document is in place and well arranged,the woman wey dey for the student visa application no get chill atall,Andrea sef wan better this one for chill level,before she start they call anybody in she first come out and address all student say she no dey ready for question,if you are paying any money it mustn't be squeezed hence you are out,all documents must be arranged and tidy,passports must be stapled to the required places if you don't comply with any of this she will ask you to get out and once you are out your appointment is terminated already you can't get in again cause she will collect your appointment letter so if you come in again she will check and embarrass you.
Back to visa application guys things have change with the visa application if you want to apply you need to fill the form online and print it out,no more hand filling,this is the only reason why I couldn't apply for visa yesterday she asked me out and said I should fill online and fix another day for appointment(this guys don't know how it is to get appointment letter) and guys you need to be careful when checking for the forms online the form you must fill must be that one for long term stay and also must be one with the Italian logo on the top not that one we use to fill before so you gats dey careful cause I almost pay 10k for one cafe at that embassy side yesterday before my one good nigga wey be agent make me know say no be dat one and bedsides I see say I fit do ham myself,so you should all be careful.
And also for those that still want to preenrol you can now do it without DOV but you know say without your dov you no fit enrol for visa the woman go bounce you and also the enrollment is extended till 25 confirmed...
Hope I help everybody enough with this tip

Please bro what is the cost of the visa application at the embassy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
julescreativity:

I will suggest u quickly buy from an agent DAT has a date on or before 25th.
And where can I get agent to buy from pls?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
smithsydny:
grin just helping out that's all..

No hidden agenda oo cheesy
Check your mail pls
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esthermichey: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
esthermichey:
And where can I get agent to buy from pls?
You there...?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
dejiconde:
police report for what oo brother? If you are going for studies no police report or army report oo

My application is different & already in Europe
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
esthermichey:
You there...?

What form are you still buying from an agent?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Phenmeson:

My application is different & already in Europe
then book
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by theecaus(m): 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Talented4real:

Please bro what is the cost of the visa application at the embassy?
didnt get the chance to ask bro
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 4:21am On Jul 24, 2017
I will apply via VFS in Abuja today for italy student visa
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2017
Dencotext:
I will apply via VFS in Abuja today for italy student visa
make sure you tke along all the original and fotocopy of all you doxc cuz they will be collected
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2017
dejiconde:
make sure you tke along all the original and fotocopy of all you doxc cuz they will be collected
Please i am still confused over the visa fee price at VFS, cus they are telling me 48000 naira
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Talented4real:

Please i am still confused over the visa fee price at VFS, cus they are telling me 48000 naira
same thing they told me wen i called but on getting there i paid 25700. So i will advice you hold the 48000 ur case might be different
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please if you have already applied for visa through Vfs or Italian consulate, please share experience, one love.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please if you have already applied for visa through Vfs or Italian consulate, please share your experience, one love.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Talented4real:
Please if you have already applied for visa through Vfs or Italian consulate, please share your experience, one love.
its been shared already bra
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Well I was there at VFS in Abuja today but got a little disappointment. They informed me that I came late as they are only mandated for now to collect 10 applications per day. So I will have to come back early on Tuesday morning by 8 am to be part of the 10 that would make it the next day.

I think I was informed that the amount was around 26k or so, but definitely below 29k. But I really really spent time questioning them and believe that there is a healthy mistake someone... he insisted that our first time visa will be short stay of 90 days (and whatever the case, the visa form online is what they use). I mentioned that the online form does not carry visa D but C, and the guy gave me one funny explanation like it is those that comes back from Shenghai and going back that are issued visa D long stay. I myself do not really believe this....

But in any case I may not convince them to collect more than 26k and now I am contemplating whether to print and file the visa D form. Has anyone of you actually submitted a visa D form and what were you charged by Italy consulate in Lagos. A mystery still remain about the price though.

But i argue with the guy when they insisted i buy health insurance package at the centre from an agent. Why should i buy one now when 8 days after getting to Italy i may have to pay for the main one for my 2 yrs Master program stay? Ok i saw i could buy for 7, 14, 30 or 92 days package, and the cheapest 7 days was around 5k and the 92 days around 23k. But i have made up my mind tommorrow not to buy the health insurance as I am convinced it is not necessary for me student who have got DOV for my bachelor and I am taking an English language instruction (Master of science) program, no Italian test for me.

Any questions you want to ask me now?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Basically, the guy at VFS informed me that a bio data sheet is all i need - along with my other documents. No need for long grammar writing a cover letter...

But I disbelieve him on this as I feel empty without trying to rationalized with the embassy people through my cover letter itinerary to defend my online salary income job of $600 as as proof of sustenance as I did not lay up more than $2000 at the point of printing acct statement... my 6 months turnover of $3800 shows i can cover up and meet the 450 euro monthly or about 5800 euro per annum stipulated by ministry of education italy. (I could do this my online job while schooling in italy generating income from abroad). So if it is bulk money upfront, I won't meet up, but if it is proof of family income (self sponsor) I meet up. France actually accept salary proof of income as wwll as bank deposit upfront, some european countries do not accept salary proof but bank deposit or the sum unpfront, but Italy and Spain stated it is your ability to proof whatever way you can... which is typical of our African nature of not being clear in our explanations as African migrants have flooded their borders over the centuries, and Italians and Spanish have some characteristics of African culture now.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by leechicomsoln(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Emirex90:
Hello house, pls who has link to anyone that has link to buy booking for visa application oo...thanks

you can contact us through our website
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Binary(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
does sponsor statement of account get expire on time? if it does how long can someone keep it before using applying for visa
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Cc dencotex all this one na story.. Go lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.