Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (480239 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
lionlee216:

My man, You just bone me bro
NH u shun me nah. Banji no tell u wetin I do for am?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lionlee216(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
smithsydny:
NH u shun me nah. Banji no tell u wetin I do for am?

E no tell me anything bro
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
lionlee216:

E no tell me anything bro
nah wah oo.. I change my WhatsApp digit.. Message me on my signature. Make we yan
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newestNL(f): 12:10am On Dec 18, 2017
smithsydny:
notn like that again

I got a call from a guy that said he is the lawyer in charge of the legalisation of my documents from the Italian embassy. He used a private no. To call and insisted he needed to meet with me to verify some details. I told him I am not in town and he asked to meet my mom to verify some details. I told him to go to the residential address I penned down but I kind of sensed some foul. Something didn't feel right. He met with my mom but he wasn't admitted into the main house cos of his attitude, he was attended to outside. He demanded to see a family album which they obliged. Things got almost heated cos of his attitude so neighbours had to interject. Word is he went away with a family picture. My question is is that the process? And till date my documents aren't ready and I started the process early in october so that my documents would be ready in time for visa application in December. Please advice on the next step of action to take as my program starts on 20th of Jan 2018. And I have everything ready for visa application except the legalised docs and DOV. I have been calling the embassy and they kept telling me they will contact me when it's ready.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SOLACE1206: 5:34am On Dec 18, 2017
newestNL:

I got a call from a guy that said he is the lawyer in charge of the legalisation of my documents from the Italian embassy. He used a private no. To call and insisted he needed to meet with me to verify some details. I told him I am not in town and he asked to meet my mom to verify some details. I told him to go to the residential address I penned down but I kind of sensed some foul. Something didn't feel right. He met with my mom but he wasn't admitted into the main house cos of his attitude, he was attended to outside. He demanded to see a family album which they obliged. Things got almost heated cos of his attitude so neighbours had to interject. Word is he went away with a family picture. My question is is that the process? And till date my documents aren't ready and I started the process early in october so that my documents would be ready in time for visa application in December. Please advice on the next step of action to take as my program starts on 20th of Jan 2018. And I have everything ready for visa application except the legalised docs and DOV. I have been calling the embassy and they kept telling me they will contact me when it's ready.

Book an appointment for collection and visit the embassy, Italian embassy don't use any lawyer, besides where did you write down your address ? . I think something is wrong along the line, what will embassy use your family PIC for ? And moreover forcefully collected . Maybe you want to know the steps and cooked up this whole stories .......hahahahhahahahhahahhha
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 18, 2017
newestNL:

lol.. I hope ur village people hasn't succeeded in finishing you completely. By the way did you read thread before starting your process? Be truthful.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newestNL(f): 9:36am On Dec 18, 2017
SOLACE1206:

Book an appointment for collection and visit the embassy, Italian embassy don't use any lawyer, besides where did you write down your address ? . I think something is wrong along the line, what will embassy use your family PIC for ? And moreover forcefully collected . Maybe you want to know the steps and cooked up this whole stories .......hahahahhahahahhahahhha

It's not a cooked up story. If you can't be of help I rather you keep your negative comments to your self
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newestNL(f): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2017
smithsydny:
lol.. I hope ur village people hasn't succeeded in finishing you completely. By the way did you read thread before starting your process? Be truthful.

I have followed this thread from the first page, not everyone that reads thru the thread has to comment to be seen as present. If you can't offer any useful info, I'd rather you dont make negative comments cos its not helpful
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newestNL(f): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2017
SOLACE1206:

Can I just book an appointment without been informed that my documents are ready?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
newestNL:

I have followed this thread from the first page, not everyone that reads thru the thread has to comment to be seen as present. If you can't offer any useful info, I'd rather you dont make negative comments cos its not helpful
carry on

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by SOLACE1206: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
newestNL:

Can I just book an appointment without been informed that my documents are ready?

Yes, I will be in the embassy tomorrow morning..., book appointment and let's meet there..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by liftmeGod: 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
pls people in the house can a 42 year of age apply for undergraduate or can I use my HND to apply for master pls put me through
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
You can apply for professional masters with your HND. I can't say much about the undergraduate, but you can still try.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 8:33am On Dec 26, 2017
smithsydny:
Please, let us learn how to be polite in responding to questions we receive here. Let us learn to make our comments encourage and help those who come here for advice, tip or opinion.

If you are not sure of what to say to a comment, you can just scroll down.

Thanks for understanding.

4 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 8:40am On Dec 26, 2017
liftmeGod:
pls people in the house can a 42 year of age apply for undergraduate
or can I use my HND to apply for master pls put me through
Why not apply with your HND? Though age is just accumulation of digits when it comes to knowledge acquisition and education. If you have genuine reasons to go back to school at whatever age, the doors are always open.

I am writing from experience.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by goldosa: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2017
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD DIRECT ME ON HOW TO BOOK APPOINTMENT ..THANK YOU.

Yes, I will be in the embassy tomorrow morning..., book appointment and let's meet there..[/quote]
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by liftmeGod: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2017
newacca:

Why not apply with your HND? Though age is just accumulation of digits when it comes to knowledge acquisition and education. If you have genuine reasons to go back to school at whatever age, the doors are always open.

I am writing from experience.
Thanks for your understanding, as you said I can apply with my HND, ,pls can I use the HND to apply for master or what level pls put me through
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by liftmeGod: 11:21am On Dec 27, 2017
decode:
You can apply for professional masters with your HND. I can't say much about the undergraduate, but you can still try.
pls put me through which university in Italy that accept HND for professional master degree,
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 1:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Hello World! It is God's favorite pikin once again in the forum.

O men, on the 25 December, 2017 (two days ago) na im I take walker go church 4here. After the morning Xmas service, we enter a big hall for buffet (lunch). Man the food was surplus but one silly funny thing happen o. I no know say oyibo Christianity dey different from our own o. I saw among the drinks, one innocent wine, which was placed on every table. The oyibos on my table dey eat and drink, but none of them touch am o. Na im me just take style cock the wine bottle open and start to drink the wine when I never even eat much. The two naija bobos with me also began to shack the wine... see mumus... the oyibos just dey smile happily with us. But one elderly naija man refused to drink am... I come ask am say "Daddy, this wine contain alcohol?" The man come say "yes o!" But the harm was already done.... me wey never drink for many years...see me trouble o!

Soon I left the buffet go enter the public toilet and hide there for several minutes to cool off the feeling of collapsing... many many things began to go wrong in my body. Number one, I stopped taking alcohol for over 20 years because of a heart (medical) condition that made me allergic alcohol. See me wahala o... nothing was written on the body of the bottle to indicate the contents, so we did not know what it was. When I came back, one oyibo woman come smile and ask me say (in Italiano) "Are you okay, are you having headache?" The other two naija bobos eat finish come tell us say dem they go... when I asked the elderly naija man wetin dem say, and why are they leaving so suddenly... he whispered to me that dem say the wine dey worry dem well well o!

Bros you see y I no too trust dis oyibo ppl? When I complained to the white bobo wey bring me there, im just say na there culture... or am I against wine? I said I am not against there culture or the drinking of wine, but why was nothing written on the bottle in church to indicate the content and the strength (since alcohol is a actually a drug). Thank God the white bobo na medical personnel, so im no go fit claim say he did not do Chemistry. I even call the alcohol also "ethanol" make im understand our frustration.

My naija brothers, if man wan drink wine, im go ready for am well well, this one wey we came Church come dose ourselves accidentally with this funny wine na wao... which can culture be that o? Osanobua... now I don learn a very big lessons with these oyibos. Proverb 23: 1 - 3 says "1 When you sit down to eat with someone... keep in mind who he is. 2 If you have a big appetite, restrain yourself. 3 Don't be greedy for the fine food he serves; he may be trying to trick you. "

I will never be in a hurry to eat with this people again... na so one bobo carry us foreign students go eat plenty "focaccia" for one pizza shop... see me trouble o... we come dey have food hangover for our residence like say we all dey pregnant... drinking water makes the food to swell in our belly and make us feel full like say we drink garri... na so all of us come sit for floor on the walking passage in our residence because we no fit stand up while talking!

Cheers... we go make am in this life in Jesus name.... devil is a liar o!

3 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by dejiconde(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dencotext:
Hello World! It is God's favorite pikin once again in the forum.

O men, on the 25 December, 2017 (two days ago) na im I take walker go church 4here. After the morning Xmas service, we enter a big hall for buffet (lunch). Man the food was surplus but one silly funny thing happen o. I no know say oyibo Christianity dey different from our own o. I saw among the drinks, one innocent wine, which was placed on every table. The oyibos on my table dey eat and drink, but none of them touch am o. Na im me just take style cock the wine bottle open and start to drink the wine when I never even eat much. The two naija bobos with me also began to shack the wine... see mumus... the oyibos just dey smile happily with us. But one elderly naija man refused to drink am... I come ask am say "Daddy, this wine contain alcohol?" The man come say "yes o!" But the harm was already done.... me wey never drink for many years...see me trouble o!

Soon I left the buffet go enter the public toilet and hide there for several minutes to cool off the feeling of collapsing... many many things began to go wrong in my body. Number one, I stopped taking alcohol for over 20 years because of a heart (medical) condition that made me allergic alcohol. See me wahala o... nothing was written on the body of the bottle to indicate the contents, so we did not know what it was. When I came back, one oyibo woman come smile and ask me say (in Italiano) "Are you okay, are you having headache?" The other two naija bobos eat finish come tell us say dem they go... when I asked the elderly naija man wetin dem say, and why are they leaving so suddenly... he whispered to me that dem say the wine dey worry dem well well o!

Bros you see y I no too trust dis oyibo ppl? When I complained to the white bobo wey bring me there, im just say na there culture... or am I against wine? I said I am not against there culture or the drinking of wine, but why was nothing written on the bottle in church to indicate the content and the strength (since alcohol is a actually a drug). Thank God the white bobo na medical personnel, so im no go fit claim say he did not do Chemistry. I even call the alcohol also "ethanol" make im understand our frustration.

My naija brothers, if man wan drink wine, im go ready for am well well, this one wey we came Church come dose ourselves accidentally with this funny wine na wao... which can culture be that o? Osanobua... now I don learn a very big lessons with these oyibos. Proverb 23: 1 - 3 says "1 When you sit down to eat with someone... keep in mind who he is. 2 If you have a big appetite, restrain yourself. 3 Don't be greedy for the fine food he serves; he may be trying to trick you. "

I will never be in a hurry to eat with this people again... na so one bobo carry us foreign students go eat plenty "focaccia" for one pizza shop... see me trouble o... we come dey have food hangover for our residence like say we all dey pregnant... drinking water makes the food to swell in our belly and make us feel full like say we drink garri... na so all of us come sit for floor on the walking passage in our residence because we no fit stand up while talking!

Cheers... we go make am in this life in Jesus name.... devil is a liar o!
R
Eleyi gidi gan!! This is very serious. Cant just stop laffing
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
liftmeGod:
Thanks for your understanding, as you said I can apply with my HND, ,pls can I use the HND to apply for master or what level pls put me through
I don't know if you can use your HND to apply for master's, as have never done that nor have encounter with someone who had done it before.

First you may search for schools that offer your proposed course in English and write to them if you can apply for master's degree with your HND. On the other hand, you can search for master's qualifying prog. or check Rome Business School.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dencotext: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
newestNL:

Hello NewestNL,

I saw that you attempted to contact me but your email address here is failing to go. Add me on whatsapp lets talk.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by johnnypaul927: 8:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hello House. Happy new year to us all....a Year of favours and blessings. A year of visa granted! Please if you have any link to any university that has opened their portal, do share with the house so those interested can apply. All for one, one for all. Thanks all.

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
linaluv:
ok i cant wait to see these italian schools open for admission so i can start applying
how far any school
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ato12: 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Seina don open admission naa,I think most of the university in Italy now open for admission
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2018
ato12:
Seina don open admission naa,I think most of the university in Italy now open for admission
heard its 15 dey are startng Siena...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by linaluv: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2018
Sienna opned only for masters, the undergraduate portal isnt opened yet, i still checked yesternight
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2018
linaluv:
Sienna opned only for masters, the undergraduate portal isnt opened yet, i still checked yesternight
ur correct. Heard its 15
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by n0m0705(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2018
hi all, does anyone here know how food items can be sent to Italy on a regular basis? i have tried EMS, but it is not working well for me. thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by johnnypaul927: 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
http://www.unipd.it/en/english-degrees
padova Don open their gate make we enter o. Application fee dey sha. Siena been reply my message say na Monday, 15 dem go open their own. So make we wake up and start knocking ooo. No time! If you sabi anybody wey fit help person pay application fee abeg make una indicate. Thanks all.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
You folks should better apply for legalization and DOV now. Don't wait untill May o. Right now the consulate is free, no much traffic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.