Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481674 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ujules: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
How do I book visa appointment at Vsf?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ujules:
How do I book visa appointment at Vsf?

BY MAIL I GUESS
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ujules: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
oppsonn:

BY MAIL I GUESS

I'll send them a mail. on vsf website, I used the option to book appointment. Registered, started filling, when i got to section to choose date, all dates till December are greyed out.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Oshiomah007: 3:50am On Aug 19, 2020
Ujules:

I'll send them a mail. on vsf website, I used the option to book appointment. Registered, started filling, when i got to section to choose date, all dates till December are greyed out.

Oga u don't need to book appointment for vsf . Just go early as 8am Monday to Friday with all your visa documents and visa fees then u will submit.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ujules: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Oshiomah007:

Oga u don't need to book appointment for vsf . Just go early as 8am Monday to Friday with all your visa documents and visa fees then u will submit.

1. Ok. Thank you. How much is visa fees?
2. Is there any other fee like vfs fee and how much?
3. Do I need visa form and how can I get it?

4.Do you know how long legalization takes at Italian embassy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Oshiomah007: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2020
Ujules:

1. Ok. Thank you. How much is visa fees?
2. Is there any other fee like vfs fee and how much?
3. Do I need visa form and how can I get it?

4.Do you know how long legalization takes at Italian embassy?

1. I don't know how much is visa fees now but what I advise u to do is go with 60k if should be enough. because u will pay for d visa fee, vfs charges their own fee too. and u will also pay for courier service to receive back your passport and original documents submitted.
2. Yes
3. Yes , u can get visa form on d embassy website.
4. After submitting they will tell u when to come back to collect. Usually it is not long.. Last time it was d same wk.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Martinscov(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
Talk2aik:
Please, someone should put me through.

I have just got admission into University of Bologna, I have tried going through the pre-enrollment thing but it's all written in Italian.

Secondly, how do I go about ISEE thing?

Your help will really go along way.

Thanks

Same with me i got admission pm
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Talk2aik(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2020
God bless you, you have done more than justice to it.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Folaife: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2020
Oshiomah007:

Hi, vfs is currently not accepting submissions for study visa. I had gone last month and this was what I was told. Also, I sent a mail to the embassy last week and they said they are only taking appointments for re entry and family reunion.

I might be wrong though
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Talk2aik(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2020
[quote author=Ujules post=92956405]Make sure to proceed to Step C after Step B.[/quote

Yes boss, you are far too kind.

Thanks a lot �
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2020
Folaife:

Hi, vfs is currently not accepting submissions for study visa. I had gone last month and this was what I was told. Also, I sent a mail to the embassy last week and they said they are only taking appointments for re entry and family reunion.

I might be wrong though
You're correct. But I believe soon they will start receiving study visa application
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ujules: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2020
amikable97:

You're correct. But I believe soon they will start receiving study visa application

True. Sent them a mail and they responded with same message.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ujules
Folaife

Hello, please can I send you guys a pm? I have an appointment next week for Legalization and there's something I am seriously considering... I would like to have opinions of people who have done theirs already..
I'm expecting your response soon
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by emekamazi1: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2020
Please oo, in my passport my Name is written as MXXX EXXXX PXXXX same as birth cert and waec but my Bsc and transcript name was written as MXXX EXXXX P. the middle name is abbreviated. My appointment date is close, hope this is not an issue with the Italian people.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ujules: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
At what point is DOV gotten? I've done pre-enrollment and the mail i got says its been forwarded to the Embassy i chose and that my school has indicated that I need DOV.

Is an appointment needed in order to pick DOV from the embassy?
Can someone pls put me through.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ujules: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2020
amikable97:
Ujules
Folaife

Hello, please can I send you guys a pm? I have an appointment next week for Legalization and there's something I am seriously considering... I would like to have opinions of people who have done theirs already..

I haven't done legalization yet. My appointment is for September
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ujules:

I haven't done legalization yet. My appointment is for September
Ok no problems let's chat my appointment comes up before yours
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2020
Ujules:
At what point is DOV gotten? I've done pre-enrollment and the mail i got says its been forwarded to the Embassy i chose and that my school has indicated that I need DOV.

Is an appointment needed in order to pick DOV from the embassy?
Can someone pls put me through.

Once you go for Legalization, DOV will be done for you at the same time.

I just spoke to a friend, His legalization appointment was today and he said that he was told to come back next week Thursday for his documents
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Folaife: 11:49am On Aug 21, 2020
amikable97:
Ujules
Folaife

Hello, sure you can
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Shercorp(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please those of you that authenticated at Ministry of Foreign Affairs, I emailed the consulate last month about Abuja authentication, they said I should authenticate both original and photocopy of the document..

my problem is how do I authenticate the photocopy?

Anyone please help out.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Shercorp(m): 12:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
I have Legalization appointment for September 7th.. so I'm preparing
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Anago55: 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
Oshiomah007:

1. I don't know how much is visa fees now but what I advise u to do is go with 60k if should be enough. because u will pay for d visa fee, vfs charges their own fee too. and u will also pay for courier service to receive back your passport and original documents submitted.
2. Yes
3. Yes , u can get visa form on d embassy website.
4. After submitting they will tell u when to come back to collect. Usually it is not long.. Last time it was d same wk.
. How can one apply for student visa in Italy and do they give scholarship to African students preferably Nigerians?

which school in Italy offer postgraduate program and scholarship for international students?

my immediate elder brother lives in Italy and he needs direction on how to go about it
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Oshiomah007: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
Shercorp:
Please those of you that authenticated at Ministry of Foreign Affairs, I emailed the consulate last month about Abuja authentication, they said I should authenticate both original and photocopy of the document..

Anyone please help out.

MOFA Abuja will authenticate both original and photocopies. I don't know what u are asking How

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Oshiomah007: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2020
Anago55:
. How can one apply for student visa in Italy and do they give scholarship to African students preferably Nigerians?

which school in Italy offer postgraduate program and scholarship for international students?

my immediate elder brother lives in Italy and he needs direction on how to go about it

If he went there as an asylum seeker he can't apply for study d same way we do here. They av special way of absorbing immigrants that want to study. He should go to d University web to check.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Oshiomah007: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2020
emekamazi1:
Please oo, in my passport my Name is written as MXXX EXXXX PXXXX same as birth cert and waec but my Bsc and transcript name was written as MXXX EXXXX P. the middle name is abbreviated. My appointment date is close, hope this is not an issue with the Italian people.

The main issue that they check and can reject u is if your birth date is different in any of ur documents especially ur waec. Abbreviation of name is common in some universities in Nigeria. But if u feel u are not settled u can go swear an Affidavits about the abbreviated name.
But it should not be an issue. EXCEPT IF UR DATE OF BIRTH IS DIFFERENT. Then u are on ur own.
Affidavits for Date of Birth is not acceptable in Italy embassy.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Tunjasko(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2020
amikable97:
Ujules
Folaife

Hello amikable97, I just sent you a pm
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ujules: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Shercorp:

Anyone please help out.

MOE and MOFA will authenticate the original and two photocopies for you. You can also pay for additional photocopies to be authenticated if you wish.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Shercorp(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Ujules:

MOE and MOFA will authenticate the original and two photocopies for you. You can also pay for additional photocopies to be authenticated if you wish.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Shercorp(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hello, Pardon my excessive questions.
it's because I don't know and I want to know, that's why I keep asking.

1) Can I do the DOV and legalize educational docs for my younger sister, since I have appointment at the embassy to legalize my personal docs.

2) She's going for undergraduate program, is the high school transcripts needed for DOV or is the waec and scratch card sufficient?

Thanks in advance for answers.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Oshiomah007: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Shercorp:
Hello, Pardon my excessive questions.
it's because I don't know and I want to know, that's why I keep asking.

1) Can I do the DOV and legalize educational docs for my younger sister, since I have appointment at the embassy to legalize my personal docs.

2) She's going for undergraduate program, is the high school transcripts needed for DOV or is the waec and scratch card sufficient?

1. U can only do for her if she has an appointment on that day. If her name is not on d list u can't.
2. High school transcript is not required for undergraduate only d waec is required. NO need for scratch card once it has been legalised at MOE and MOFA in Abuja it is valid.

Thanks in advance for answers.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Shercorp(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Please for those that have successfully done legalization at the Lagos Consulate, How much was it?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Shercorp(m): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2020
Irunma:
I went there for legalization of my birth certificate last week Tuesday(by appointment) and will be going back to collect my documents sometime this week(without appointment). They at first refused to give me an appointment, but I replied with a mail stating that I had my marriage certificate submitted for registration and legalization since March and I need to collect it back. That was when I got an appointment.

So I think they are tending to vv important cases they had on their hands before COVID19

Miss Irunma,

How much did you pay for the Birth Certificate legalization?

Is it NPC Attestation/Affidavit or the Other Birth certificate.

Thanks in Advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.