Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (480025 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Deariyoma: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Please bro can you please send ur email, I want to ask some few questions .. thanks
xtera27:
Visa was granted MSc for my friend in Rome he is flying 2moro wishing everyone good luck thanks for the updates from here it really helped us bye�

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by timaya4all: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2020
sheunwizzy01:
#med o#.....which one is death certificate?
for dead person
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2020
People are funny.

"He won the scholarship, I did everything for him because I am already here".

Which scholarship did he win?

The number you dialled is switched off... cheesy cheesy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ntutu(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by IntellectOzone(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
Good day here!
Please my Jnr Bro wants to migrate to Italy through my Elder Uncle over there.
He will be 19yr old next year when the process gonna start and he wants his age brought down to atleast 17 just not to be 18.
Please how do we go about it and exams he should start preparing down?

CC: Rubenic
CC: PEAJEG
CC: Levelzguy

And other bosses that have ideas.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
IntellectOzone:
Good day here!
Please my Jnr Bro wants to migrate to Italy through my Elder Uncle over there.
He will be 19yr old next year when the process gonna start and he wants his age brought down to atleast 17 just not to be 18.
Please how do we go about it and exams he should start preparing down?

CC: Rubenic
CC: PEAJEG
CC: Levelzguy

And other bosses that have ideas.
We don't discuss illegality here

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by IntellectOzone(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
mrrandomguy:

We don't discuss illegality here

It's not illegality please, it's legal process way.
I don't just seems to understand the age decrement process he wants to take.
If there is other way of not drecreasing of age process you can please enlighten me so I can convince him through.

Regards.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
IntellectOzone:

It's not illegality please, it's legal process way.
I don't just seems to understand the age decrement process he wants to take.
If there is other way of not drecreasing of age process you can please enlighten me so I can convince him through.
Regards.
Reducing ones age is not illegal? Some Nigerians are fantastically corrupt. But unfortunately these are the kinds of people that get visa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by IntellectOzone(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
mrrandomguy:
Reducing ones age is not illegal? Some Nigerians are fantastically corrupt. But unfortunately these are the kinds of people that get visa.

This is uncalled for, how the hell do you just conclude issue without giving your reasons and how your opinion can count on the process to benefit the person you trying to redicule.
Can you tell me every process you've took in your immigration process is fully legal without trying to pinch hands to hands with the Nigeria workers in each process sectors so as to pave way for you?

Please and please, your advice on "do" and "don't" will count but tarnishing all process is uncalled for please.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
IntellectOzone:
This is uncalled for, how the hell do you just conclude issue without giving your reasons and how your opinion can count on the process to benefit the person you trying to redicule.
Can you tell me every process you've took in your immigration process is fully legal without trying to pinch hands to hands with the Nigeria workers in each process sectors so as to pave way for you?
Please and please, your advice on "do" and "don't" will count but tarnishing all process is uncalled for please.
Age reduction should not be an option unless that is not his true age, in which case there are legal means to follow in order to correct the mistake.

If doing things the right way is impossible for you, it is not for me. Maybe this is how some people were raised, bribing their ways through every situation, you think everyone too is like that. No, I am not like them and several others here too aren't like that.

At age 19 he is already thinking of cheating by reducing his age!
Can't Nigerians do what is right for once. Must we be convinced to do what is right? Don't we have any good in us again? Age reduction should not even be an option.

5 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by IntellectOzone(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2020
mrrandomguy:
Age reduction should not be an option unless that is not his true age, in which case there are legal means to follow in order to correct the mistake.

If doing things the right way is impossible for you, it is not for me. Maybe this is how some people were raised, bribing their ways through every situation, you think everyone too is like that. No, I am not like them and several others here too aren't like that.

At age 19 he is already thinking of cheating by reducing his age!
Can't Nigerians do what is right for once. Must we be convinced to do what is right? Don't we have any good in us again? Age reduction should not even be an option.

Please just calm down and understand things well before rubbishing every process na Biko.
I never said he himself wants his age changed but my Uncle who want to help through the process best known to him.
I earlier said, "If you know best way he can take without changing his birth year, it will be appreciated" but you still didn't say f**kin thing about that and you moved on talking about you being the Only Saint Nigeria as ever produced, Wth!.

I appreciate your opinion in rubbishing my questions here, it's warmly welcome. Thanks
Can you now please allow anyone else who can best explain the "Do and Don't" of my questions come in please?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Folaife: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, please I would like to ask if anyone as an idea of a website where I can book an accommodation in Milan for 3 to 6 months without actually paying just to reserve the accommodation for embassy purpose. Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Koredews(m): 7:27am On Dec 03, 2020
Good morning, can I get the link to apply for Italy scholarship
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Koredews(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2020
Good afternoon everyone, please I would like to ask if anyone has an idea of a website where I can apply for scholarship in Italy? Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ayomide8990(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Please is BlockAccount required to studying in Italy.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by oppsonn: 9:02pm On Dec 05, 2020
ayomide8990:
Please is BlockAccount required to studying in Italy.

NO
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Oluwasegxyb2k: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2020
Do italy Universities accept HND graduates into there Masters programs?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Injoy89: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
Please which documents did I need to apply for Undergraduate study.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KazOlufemi: 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please house, does anyone have idea how much embassy charges currently for:
Academic documents without admission letter.
Age declarations
National Population docx too.
Thanks ��
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by xtera27: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
Deariyoma:
Please bro can you please send ur email, I want to ask some few questions .. thanks
joihkings27@gmail.com
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by xtera27: 6:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oluwasegxyb2k:
Do italy Universities accept HND graduates into there Masters programs?
no
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by xtera27: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Injoy89:
Please which documents did I need to apply for Undergraduate study.
waec and passport write me if you need admission
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by xtera27: 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2020
Koredews:
Good afternoon everyone, please I would like to ask if anyone has an idea of a website where I can apply for scholarship in Italy? Thank you
write me i can assist you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Sleekscot(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
marwan123:
I got the pre enrollment confirmation and my application has been sent to embassy. I could not find your pm in my mail. Do you know the updated documents required for the visa and how to book flight itenary and accomodation? also, which agency to get insurance from or which agency insurance does embassy requires. lastly what is the required amount needed to show in bank account ?

I also got a confirmation mail that my application has been sent to the consulate on 15th or December 2020 but no feedback from them since. Have you gotten any update yet?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by HomoD: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Appreciation for every useful information so far provided in this thread.

I applied for Italian student visa in early December for a sponsored research but my application was rejected on 15th December for reasons bordering on insufficient financial documents and accommodation...

My question is how soon can I submit a fresh application after a rejection? Thanks in anticipation to anyone with helpful information for me.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
HomoD:
Appreciation for every useful information so far provided in this thread.

I applied for Italian student visa in early December for a sponsored research but my application was rejected on 15th December for reasons bordering on insufficient financial documents and accommodation...

My question is how soon can I submit a fresh application after a rejection? Thanks in anticipation to anyone with helpful information for me.
What did they say about the financial documents and accommodation?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Deariyoma: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Hey bro, check your email ... Thanks
xtera27:

joihkings27@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dreamhigh2016(m): 2:13am On Jan 01, 2021
Foxfire12345:
They dont allow legalization for anyone other than the person with the name they booked appointment for. Or is the case different now ?

Hello foxfire , you can write me directly to my email @ desmondudah5@gmail.com
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KennethBest: 2:25am On Jan 03, 2021
Please who knows any Italian university or college that offers any maritime related courses under scholarship?. Either by masters or undergraduate program and what's the least Cgpa for international students going for masters.Can 3.0/5.0 Nigeria scale be accepted for scholarship or masters at any Italian university??..
Help a Brother please
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 11, 2021
Is there any school accepting applications currently. I want to apply . How do I start this journey. Can someone put me through please
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Veraumeh:
Is there any school accepting applications currently. I want to apply . How do I start this journey. Can someone put me through please
Bachelor's or master's?
Some schools have opened application for programmes starting in September
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
KennethBest:
Please who knows any Italian university or college that offers any maritime related courses under scholarship?. Either by masters or undergraduate program and what's the least Cgpa for international students going for masters.Can 3.0/5.0 Nigeria scale be accepted for scholarship or masters at any Italian university??..
Help a Brother please
Yes 3/5 is accepted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: ihavesense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.