Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (479631 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 9:18pm On May 20, 2021
you are not, have you submitted your pre enrollment application?
obinna11:

University of Pisa. Please hope I'm not late to start the whole process of legalization and authentication.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 10:24pm On May 20, 2021
marwan123:
I hope so, someone was telling me without high funds you cant secure visa, the truth is even with high funds they will reject you. I dont know why they did that last year sha, i hope this year will be different.
How high?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 11:06pm On May 20, 2021
11million
mrrandomguy:

How high?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 3:18pm On May 21, 2021
marwan123:
11million
What of 22m? Shioor!
Why will I go to Italy if I have 11m when there are better countries? What is special about their Universities or their cities? Polluted ruins.
How much do I even need to show to get to Canada or Australia where I don't need to learn a useless language? They should just tell us they are tired of West Africans.

F.uck Italy!�

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 3:50pm On May 21, 2021
I wonder oo, the guy applied 2 times last year sef they rejected him twice. Its just like last year they dont want to give visa. Sha its lagos consulate that's doing this, last year I saw an immigration guy with 15 passport all got visa in abuja embassy. But I no know why abuja no wan dey attend to student visa.
mrrandomguy:

What of 22m? Shioor!
Why will I go to Italy if I have 11m when there are better countries? What is special about their Universities or their cities? Polluted ruins.
How much do I even need to show to get to Canada or Australia where I don't need to learn a useless language? They should just tell us they are tired of West Africans.

F.uck Italy!�
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 6:23pm On May 21, 2021
marwan123:
I wonder oo, the guy applied 2 times last year sef they rejected him twice. Its just like last year they dont want to give visa. Sha its lagos consulate that's doing this, last year I saw an immigration guy with 15 passport all got visa in abuja embassy. But I no know why abuja no wan dey attend to student visa.
Abuja will answer you if you are a Northerner. Let them keep giving Muslims, Pakistanis and Iranians visa, they will soon turn their Vatican into new Mecca, and marry off their daughters at age 9.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by obinna11(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2021
marwan123:
you are not, have you submitted your pre enrollment application?
Is it possible to do that now? I thought it should be after I get my DOV. Please I'm confused.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 2:50am On May 22, 2021
Abuja will answer you if you are on official trip only, and all student visa are redirected to lagos which has around 70% chance of rejection. Even if you are a northerner you have to apply to lagos.
mrrandomguy:

Abuja will answer you if you are a Northerner. Let them keep giving Muslims, Pakistanis and Iranians visa, they will soon turn their Vatican into new Mecca, and marry off their daughters at age 9.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by babakb: 5:40am On May 22, 2021
mrrandomguy:

E pain you ooooo.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 9:53am On May 22, 2021
marwan123:
Abuja will answer you if you are on official trip only, and all student visa are redirected to lagos which has around 70% chance of rejection. Even if you are a northerner you have to apply to lagos.
Are owners of the 15 passports going for official trips?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 9:58am On May 22, 2021
babakb:

E pain you ooooo.
Yes of course, I would not have wasted my time if I knew this. They said 6000EUR on their website, somebody here said 10k, now you are saying 22k. It is clear that they don't want us. There are nicer countries with better schools/programmes.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 12:23pm On May 22, 2021
The final goal of legalisation is to get DOV, so start it if you haven't.
obinna11:
Is it possible to do that now? I thought it should be after I get my DOV. Please I'm confused.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 12:25pm On May 22, 2021
Yeah, they all are Immigration officers, they are going to the embassy in rome, with the new ambassador to Italy.
mrrandomguy:

Are owners of the 15 passports going for official trips?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Imustreturn(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2021
marwan123:
I hope so, someone was telling me without high funds you cant secure visa, the truth is even with high funds they will reject you. I dont know why they did that last year sha, i hope this year will be different.

wether high low or medium, if them craze like this nah mass denial grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 12:29pm On May 22, 2021
I tell you, everywhere you check its mentioned 6k euros. But that guy that said 10k euros he explained saying they might include your tuition fees in the calculation. But I dont think that's it cos last year I got merit scholarship of sapienza that means no tuition with extra 4.3k euros, but they rejected my application.
mrrandomguy:

Yes of course, I would not have wasted my time if I knew this. They said 6000EUR on their website, somebody here said 10k, now you are saying 20k. It is clear that they want us. Their are nicer countries with better schools/programmes.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 12:35pm On May 22, 2021
When you check their visa approval rating lagos has the worse, abuja have like 90% chance of giving, but they won't attend to student visa. I called them on Monday I asked the guy he said do I reside in abuja, I said yes, he said from which state is my degree, I said abroad, he said what about my birth certificate I said it was issued in abuja, he said my state of origin, I said not abuja, my guy said ahan apply to lagos, abuja wont accept your application. Hmmm
Imustreturn:
wether high low or medium, if them craze like this nah mass denial grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Deariyoma: 2:39pm On May 22, 2021
This is sad �, guys what do you think we should do ? Should we ask the new ambassador to help us look into the situation and the requirements. I can work on getting his email, I mean personal email... What do you guys think ?
marwan123:
When you check their visa approval rating lagos has the worse, abuja have like 90% chance of giving, but they won't attend to student visa. I called them on Monday I asked the guy he said do I reside in abuja, I said yes, he said from which state is my degree, I said abroad, he said what about my birth certificate I said it was issued in abuja, he said my state of origin, I said not abuja, my guy said ahan apply to lagos, abuja wont accept your application. Hmmm
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 3:02pm On May 22, 2021
marwan123:
I tell you, everywhere you check its mentioned 6k euros. But that guy that said 10k euros he explained saying they might include your tuition fees in the calculation. But I dont think that's it cos last year I got merit scholarship of sapienza that means no tuition with extra 4.3k euros, but they rejected my application.
Just imagine.
Somebody told us here that the chance of getting visa with scholarship and fee waiver is almost 100%.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrrandomguy: 3:04pm On May 22, 2021
amikable97:

Based on last year visa application experience
If you have a Scholarship, stipend or funding you have a 100% chance of getting the study visa
If you only tuition waivers or regional scholarship it is 50% chance
If you don't have funding or you're self sponsored.
The chances are 20%
Provided you can prove that you or your parents have regular streams of income to support your financial needs, you will be granted visa.
If you're not able to prove it or your statement of account has comma. You will not get the visa o.

the hard truth is that a lot of self sponsored applicants were denied last year. For various reasons. Majorly as a result of finance. And maybe the consulate somehow knew that majority of them were relying on the Regional scholarship.
Secondly maybe they were not satisfied with the documents presented.
Either way, after receiving admission whatever procedures you take going forward please back it up with prayers even a slight mistake in translation can deny you from getting your legalization completed
Who told them I need their useless regional scholarship? I am self-sponsored and I showed proofs of regular streams of income.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by obinna11(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2021
Please guys I need your help on this. I plan to go to Abuja to legalize and authenticate my documents at the different ministries, after that, I plan to go to Lagos for translation and embassy legalization. To make things faster, is it possible for me to send my documents for translation in Lagos while I legalize and authenticate in Abuja? So that once I finish with the ministries in Abuja, my documents are already translated in Lagos, then I'd go straight for embassy legalization. Please help a brother, I'm just thinking of how to make these things move faster. I don't really have a place to stay in both Abuja and Lagos. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Deariyoma: 5:03pm On May 22, 2021
Exactly �, I did mine like this, please � go ahead, no time
obinna11:
Please guys I need your help on this. I plan to go to Abuja to legalize and authenticate my documents at the different ministries, after that, I plan to go to Lagos for translation and embassy legalization. To make things faster, is it possible for me to send my documents for translation in Lagos while I legalize and authenticate in Abuja? So that once I finish with the ministries in Abuja, my documents are already translated in Lagos, then I'd go straight for embassy legalization. Please help a brother, I'm just thinking of how to make these things move faster. I don't really have a place to stay in both Abuja and Lagos. Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by obinna11(m): 6:25pm On May 22, 2021
Deariyoma:
Exactly �, I did mine like this, please � go ahead, no time
OK thanks. Are you going for Master? Please which documents did you legalize and authenticate in Abuja?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 8:42pm On May 22, 2021
The thing wey pain me pass na say I dey write exam after doing a whole semester's work, then boom rejection, na so i just off my laptop travel to village go they attend weddings.
mrrandomguy:

Just imagine.
Somebody told us here that the chance of getting visa with scholarship and fee waiver is almost 100%.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 8:44pm On May 22, 2021
Yeah, it might help, sha last year I was hoping that student visa will not be a problem as I saw the EU ambassador to Nigeria said that they will prioritise giving student visa, ashe everything na audio visa.
Deariyoma:
This is sad �, guys what do you think we should do ? Should we ask the new ambassador to help us look into the situation and the requirements. I can work on getting his email, I mean personal email... What do you guys think ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 8:49pm On May 22, 2021
I think from last year most important docs to legalise is WAEC, Degree Certificate, Birth certificate.
obinna11:

OK thanks. Are you going for Master? Please which documents did you legalize and authenticate in Abuja?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Blawjj: 10:08pm On May 22, 2021
Last year, WAEC certificate was NOT required for Master's legisation at d Consulate. But it's still important to authenticate it in Abuja just in case.

marwan123:
I think from last year most important docs to legalise is WAEC, Degree Certificate, Birth certificate.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by obinna11(m): 6:54am On May 23, 2021
marwan123:
OK thanks. Please do have an idea of how much legalization an authentication with cost me in Abuja? Again, how do I send my documents to Lagos for translation without physically going to Lagos?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by obinna11(m): 6:54am On May 23, 2021
Blawjj:
Last year, WAEC certificate was NOT required for Master's legisation at d Consulate. But it's still important to authenticate it in Abuja just in case.

OK thanks. Please do have an idea of how much legalization an authentication with cost me in Abuja? Again, how do I send my documents to Lagos for translation without physically going to Lagos?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 8:01am On May 23, 2021
mrrandomguy:

Who told them I need their useless regional scholarship? I am self-sponsored and I showed proofs of regular streams of income.
Calm down bruh it's not that deep
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by marwan123: 8:17am On May 23, 2021
Authentication and legalisation is not that expensive if you are the one doing it and willing to follow due process, but if you want to do sharp sharp the guys there will cut price for you, when I went to do my birth certificate in mofa I didn't pay them anything, I was the first person to get to mofa that day, I came earlier than some of their staff sef, but I was the last to leave.

And sending your docs to lagos for translation is not that necessary cos their is a translator named Danilo in abuja, he translated my birth certificate and waec for me.
obinna11:

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Blawjj: 9:45am On May 23, 2021
U know what? U can email me your number, so that I can ask d Italian guys to add you up to d WhatsApp group, where u might get additional information.

obinna11:

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.