Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481592 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 11:15am On Apr 04, 2022
humility33:

Okay Sir
Thank you
Like how long should the cash be in my account during period of visa evaluation

@Deariyoma kindly help us out here
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Deariyoma: 11:27am On Apr 04, 2022
So, before the Submission of the Visa Application, the said Account should be busy for the period of 6months, then During the period of visa evaluation probably be 20days to be on the safer side, because evaluation takes about 15days minimum.

fOFT:

@Deariyoma kindly help us out here
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Add me
Danjuma Isiaka
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by humility33(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Deariyoma:
So, before the Submission of the Visa Application, the said Account should be busy for the period of 6months, then During the period of visa evaluation probably be 20days to be on the safer side, because evaluation takes about 15days minimum.

Okay thank u so much

It is my salary account so it is always busy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Deedee97: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hello house, please after authenticating my documents at ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja, how do I book an appointment at the Consulate general office in Lagos state to have all these documents legalized. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Deedee97: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
hammed71:
Guys please are there schools in Italy with free application

University of Camerino
University of Parma

Not sure if it applies to all departments though
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2022
Deariyoma:

I am currently done with Authentification and translation of my documents in abj, but my agent said she will submit for me at the embassy in Abj for legalization, is that possible ? Because I stay in lagos and I thought they only do legalization here and in person. Please I need ur help and response on this.

Also on how I can get proof of accommodation before getting visa. Thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
AlanOguns:
I am currently done with Authentification and translation of my documents in abj, but my agent said she will submit for me at the embassy in Abj for legalization, is that possible ? Because I stay in lagos and I thought they only do legalization here and in person. Please I need ur help and response on this.

Someone can do the legalization on your behalf.someone did mine last year. Make sure you do your pre-emrollment at the Universityitaliy website and print your form.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
pastor86:

Someone can do the legalization on your behalf.someone did mine last year. Make sure you do your pre-emrollment at the Universityitaliy website and print your form.
thank you very much, I’m almost done with my pre enrollment, please how did you get hold of your proof of accommodation?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
AlanOguns:
thank you very much, I’m almost done with my pre enrollment, please how did you get hold of your proof of accommodation?
There are many ways but I picked up the emails of all listed private accommodation owners on my school website and started communicating with them, finally one responded and he agreed to send a lease agreement.but you can book a hotel...it pretty much easier.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Deariyoma: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Alright, depends on where you graduated from All northern graduates are legalized in Abuja, while southwest, south in Lagos as far as I know.

AlanOguns:

Which city are u going to ?

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 12:54am On Apr 09, 2022
pastor86:

There are many ways but I picked up the emails of all listed private accommodation owners on my school website and started communicating with them, finally one responded and he agreed to send a lease agreement.but you can book a hotel...it pretty much easier.
thank you very much, I really appreciate.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 12:55am On Apr 09, 2022
Deariyoma:
Alright, depends on where you graduated from All northern graduates are legalized in Abuja, while southwest, south in Lagos as far as I know.

wow, thanks a lot. But then what then happened if I translated my documents in Abuja but then I submit in lagos, will they collect it ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
AlanOguns:
wow, thanks a lot. But then what then happened if I translated my documents in Abuja but then I submit in lagos, will they collect it ?
I did my translation in Lagos while in kaduna.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
pastor86:

I did my translation in Lagos while in kaduna.
thank you. Am I to get a confirmation from the school first after filling the Universitaly form ? Or I should just print out the summary and go for legalization at lagos consulate?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Deariyoma: 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Yes sur, Make sure no mistake in the translations please

AlanOguns:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 4:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
AlanOguns:
thank you. Am I to get a confirmation from the school first after filling the Universitaly form ? Or I should just print out the summary and go for legalization at lagos consulate?
if there's a column for printing out the form just print it.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 12:57am On Apr 15, 2022
Deariyoma:
Yes sur, Make sure no mistake in the translations please

thanks I will, I really appreciate
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 12:59am On Apr 15, 2022
pastor86:
if there's a column for printing out the form just print it.
thanks mehn
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Teamoptimal: 7:07am On Apr 15, 2022
Please can someone tell me the estimate of how much the whole visa application will cost for student visa and the necessary documents required. Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KolaSteven(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
One thing I am confused about... I am going to Italy for a tech conference and the organizers will be footing my accommodation, feeding, and part of my flight fees. I also volunteer to assist with the conference organization so I'd be a conference staff too. What sort of Schengen visa would I be applying for? Business or Tourism?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nancyama(f): 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Check TLS contact's website for more details on this.

KolaSteven:
One thing I am confused about... I am going to Italy for a tech conference and the organizers will be footing my accommodation, feeding, and part of my flight fees. I also volunteer to assist with the conference organization so I'd be a conference staff too. What sort of Schengen visa would I be applying for? Business or Tourism?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KolaSteven(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nancyama:
Check TLS contact's website for more details on this.

Thank you, Nancyama. I just did and turns out that the earliest date for my appointment would be the 26th of May. The conference starts on June 2 so that's way too close since I'd have to allow 15days for visa processing.
Is there anything I could do to fast-track the appointment date or something?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nancyama(f): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ooh oh, sorry about that.
Try calling them and explain, you may be lucky to get help. Or go to twitter and state your issue under verified accounts so that many people can view and comment for solutions.

KolaSteven:

Thank you, Nancyama. I just did and turns out that the earliest date for my appointment would be the 26th of May. The conference starts on June 2 so that's way too close since I'd have to allow 15days for visa processing.
Is there anything I could do to fast-track the appointment date or something?

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KolaSteven(m): 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nancyama:
Ooh oh, sorry about that.
Try calling them and explain, you may be lucky to get help. Or go to twitter and state your issue under verified accounts so that many people can view and comment for solutions.

Will do. Thank you so much!

Modified:
Seems they don't use Twitter, so my other option would be to give them a call.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Tipceee: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hi everyone.. can someone please help me out here, am planing on studying in Italy, but I don’t know what school is best and also the approval visa rate..are the visa easy to get currently with the Ukraine war going on
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2022
pastor86:

sir, do I need to submit the translated and legalized documents on Universitaly too apart from my normal documents I submitted to get admission initially? Because that’s the only thing holding me back from submitting my pre enrollment on the site, because I have not translated one document. I want to know if I can submit my normal English documents online. Thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Bulldaev: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
electromagnito:
The rate Italian embassy refuse student for visa is very alarming same thing that happen last year where I spent up to 300k from my NYSC saved money only to be denied on useless excuse like no DOV and I submitted, insufficient fund and my statement of account was 8M, and I doubt if this year will be indifferent for people that apply...Italy prefer a scammer who uses is Mom and dad name statement of account than a geninue student who want to go to school base on his uncle/aunty expense. It is really disappointing after spending 300plus for visa and you get denied, and I don't really blame them most Nigeria end up not going to school over there and also use fake documents especially at Italian embassy cause they don't even bother to verify cause they are just after dov and surname on statement of account, newcca set were fortunate they even gave them visa without DOV then... I will just encourage you guys not to give up, Italy is even one of the worst country in schegen region so look someone else to study... Wish you all the best

What is DOV
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bulldaev:

What is DOV
Declaration of value. Bro this is a 2017 post na .
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Bulldaev: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
AlanOguns:
Declaration of value. Bro this is a 2017 post na .

Ok thanks.
I need a UK school
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
AlanOguns:
sir, do I need to submit the translated and legalized documents on Universitaly too apart from my normal documents I submitted to get admission initially? Because that’s the only thing holding me back from submitting my pre enrollment on the site, because I have not translated one document. I want to know if I can submit my normal English documents online. Thank you.
I submitted my english copies last year.and have done same for this year, although my school hadn't started the validation process.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
pastor86:

I submitted my english copies last year.and have done same for this year, although my school hadn't started the validation process.
okay okay thanks, I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.