Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481608 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bulldaev:

Ok thanks.
I need a UK school
if that’s the case then why are u here ? It’s not fair to bring such information back for the people here trying hard and praying to get visa only to say it’s not even Italy you’re going. Mehn try and be compassionate.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
KolaSteven:

Will do. Thank you so much!

Modified:
Seems they don't use Twitter, so my other option would be to give them a call.
You can do a walk-in application which comes at a cost of maybe 20k.
Try go there tomorrow and apply for the visa so as to have enough time to plan your trip.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Bulldaev: 9:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
AlanOguns:
if that’s the case then why are u here ? It’s not fair to bring such information back for the people here trying hard and praying to get visa only to say it’s not even Italy you’re going. Mehn try and be compassionate.

I don't you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by KolaSteven(m): 12:04am On Apr 20, 2022
fOFT:

You can do a walk-in application which comes at a cost of maybe 20k.
Try go there tomorrow and apply for the visa so as to have enough time to plan your trip.

Thanks man
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chomo17: 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hello all,

Please I'd like detailed information on how to go about the proof of fund.

I've booked my visa appointment on TLS, and I should authenticate my documents in Abuja in the coming weeks.

My questions:
1. Can I use an aunt or uncle's account?
2. If yes, how long should the money stay in the account for?
3. Is Abuja the only place to authenticate documents?
4. How do I go about the accommodation thing? Will I need it for visa application?

Thanks all. I'd appreciate your responses.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
chomo17:
Hello all,

Please I'd like detailed information on how to go about the proof of fund.

I've booked my visa appointment on TLS, and I should authenticate my documents in Abuja in the coming weeks.

My questions:
1. Can I use an aunt or uncle's account?
2. If yes, how long should the money stay in the account for?
3. Is Abuja the only place to authenticate documents?
4. How do I go about the accommodation thing? Will I need it for visa application?

Thanks all. I'd appreciate your responses.
1. You should be able to use your aunt or uncles account as long as it’s the same surname, although I’ll wait for someone to reply to confirm this.
2. 6 months, and it should not just be there, it should be an active account.
3. Yes
4. I don’t know about accommodation and I’m looking for how to do that too. And yes you’ll need it for visa application.

Have you submitted your documents on Universitaly ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chomo17: 4:11am On Apr 21, 2022
Thank you for the response. Yes, I've submitted on UniversItaly.

What is the implication if the surname is different?

AlanOguns:
1. You should be able to use your aunt or uncles account as long as it’s the same surname, although I’ll wait for someone to reply to confirm this.
2. 6 months, and it should not just be there, it should be an active account.
3. Yes
4. I don’t know about accommodation and I’m looking for how to do that too. And yes you’ll need it for visa application.

Have you submitted your documents on Universitaly ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2022
chomo17:

that’s good, I haven’t submitted yet, did you have to translate your documents before submitting? Cos I thought you have to translate them first before submitting on Universitaly. If I’m wrong please tell me because that’s what has been keeping me from submitting since.

For the surname, the chances are always slimmer when it’s a different surname because there’s little means of proving that the person is related to you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chomo17: 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2022
No, I didn't translate. The university I applied to sent a mail pertaining to the preenrolment. So the link to Universitaly was included and that was it.

I am not sure if this is dependent on the school though.

You're right concerning the proof of fund. Perhaps I can convince the aunt to send me the money instead so I claim sponsorship as a student rather than shortchange myself by using a non-relative.

Or what do you think?

AlanOguns:
that’s good, I haven’t submitted yet, did you have to translate your documents before submitting? Cos I thought you have to translate them first before submitting on Universitaly. If I’m wrong please tell me because that’s what has been keeping me from submitting since.

For the surname, the chances are always slimmer when it’s a different surname because there’s little means of proving that the person is related to you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
chomo17:
No, I didn't translate. The university I applied to sent a mail pertaining to the preenrolment. So the link to Universitaly was included and that was it.

I am not sure if this is dependent on the school though.

You're right concerning the proof of fund. Perhaps I can convince the aunt to send me the money instead so I claim sponsorship as a student rather than shortchange myself by using a non-relative.

Or what do you think?

yes you can do that but then she can’t just send the whole money in bulk to you, they will see it as you’re trying to scam your way through, the money has to be flowing through your account bits by bits for a span of 6 months. And then u have to use different accounts to send it in so they won’t notice.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chomo17: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wow! That makes it more complicated then. I have less than 2 months to visa appointment.

What do you advise?

And also how do you intend going about the accommodation thing?

AlanOguns:
yes you can do that but then she can’t just send the whole money in bulk to you, they will see it as you’re trying to scam your way through, the money has to be flowing through your account bits by bits for a span of 6 months. And then u have to use different accounts to send it in so they won’t notice.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tolugar: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
pastor86:

Someone can do the legalization on your behalf.someone did mine last year. Make sure you do your pre-emrollment at the Universityitaliy website and print your form.

Hi good day.

Pls did you translate your documents before pre enrollment with universitaly
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tolugar: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
Pls i need help

I’m doing pre enrollment
And I’m stocked at step B
After uploading passport
Did anyone experience this pls
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 12:59am On Apr 22, 2022
chomo17:
Wow! That makes it more complicated then. I have less than 2 months to visa appointment.

What do you advise?

And also how do you intend going about the accommodation thing?

I advise that you use the her account like that but then provide other documents that proves that she’s related to you. Because two months isn’t enough to build your account.

For the accommodation I sent mails to a couple of landlords and some are saying I have to pay one month deposit while one said I should pay 150 euros for the documents needed. So I’ll wait till I need it then I’ll pay that. Although my school said that I should ask my embassy if it’s 15days proof of accommodation I need or a month or two, I haven’t asked but my agent advised I pay for a month. I’m still looking for alternatives rn.
What school are you planning on going to ?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 1:00am On Apr 22, 2022
tolugar:
Pls i need help

I’m doing pre enrollment
And I’m stocked at step B
After uploading passport
Did anyone experience this pls
stock as in it’s not moving to the step C?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 1:00am On Apr 22, 2022
tolugar:

Hi good day.

Pls did you translate your documents before pre enrollment with universitaly
I asked my school and they said there’s no need for that.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chomo17: 3:08am On Apr 22, 2022
Thank you very much. I find your responses insightful and I think I'll explore as advised.

I'll check the school website for accommodation too.

University of Pavia.

Yours?

AlanOguns:
I advise that you use the her account like that but then provide other documents that proves that she’s related to you. Because two months isn’t enough to build your account.

For the accommodation I sent mails to a couple of landlords and some are saying I have to pay one month deposit while one said I should pay 150 euros for the documents needed. So I’ll wait till I need it then I’ll pay that. Although my school said that I should ask my embassy if it’s 15days proof of accommodation I need or a month or two, I haven’t asked but my agent advised I pay for a month. I’m still looking for alternatives rn.
What school are you planning on going to ?
AlanOguns:
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2022
chomo17:
Thank you very much. I find your responses insightful and I think I'll explore as advised.

University of Pavia.

Yours?

Siena.
I’m happy I’ve helped a bit, I also got most of the information I need from here and others outside. We will get the visa, Amen.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tolugar: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2022
AlanOguns:
stock as in it’s not moving to the step C?

Yes it’s not
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tolugar: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
AlanOguns:
I asked my school and they said there’s no need for that.

Sorry to bother you pls

But my school just sent me a link to universitaly so should I ask them if I can translate

Also how about going to the embassy
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ginaz(f): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
pls i am here to make inquiries. i have qn aunt who wants to invite me over but she wants me to stay.

on what visa can i come in? we have tried to come up with a tangible plan but no way yet. i can't use student visa cos there was some changes made on my documents.

pls what options can i use?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2022
chomo17:

The implications is that your visa would be rejected based on insufficient funds.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 11:19pm On Apr 22, 2022
tolugar:

Yes it’s not
that should be ur network or something cos it’s working.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
tolugar:

Sorry to bother you pls

But my school just sent me a link to universitaly so should I ask them if I can translate

Also how about going to the embassy

u need to translate all ur documents to take to the embassy normally, but for the Universitaly there’s no need, unless your school specifies. U can’t go to the embassy till Universitaly sends your summary to them and inform you.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2022
pastor86:

The implications is that your visa would be rejected based on insufficient funds.
The way they run this thing is so weird. If I may ask, what if it’s a relative ( uncle, aunty, brother or sister) with the same surname?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chomo17: 3:22am On Apr 23, 2022
Wow!

So is it safer to use my account- with a relatively good cash flow, but with the huge sum coming in the next two months?

Or what other options do I have?

AlanOguns:
The way they run this thing is so weird. If I may ask, what if it’s a relative ( uncle, aunty, brother or sister) with the same surname?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2022
chomo17:
Wow!

So is it safer to use my account- with a relatively good cash flow, but with the huge sum coming in the next two months?

Or what other options do I have?

noo that huge sum won’t work o. That’s why they’re asking for 6 months. If the account normally has a flow of like 100k and then 2 months to the application there’s now 4 million or even 1 million entering they’ll know what’s up.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chomo17: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2022
Sighs!

So what option(s) do I have please?

AlanOguns:
noo that huge sum won’t work o. That’s why they’re asking for 6 months. If the account normally has a flow of like 100k and then 2 months to the application there’s now 4 million or even 1 million entering they’ll know what’s up.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2022
chomo17:

University of Pavia.

Yours?

What are you coming to study in Pavia?
I wish you all the best in your visa application!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chomo17: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2022
MS in Civil Engineering for Mitigation of Risk from Natural Hazards.

Are you in Pavia already?

Your message reads like there's something wrong.
Kindly tell me what you know that would help.

Thanks.

fOFT:

What are you coming to study in Pavia?
I wish you all the best in your visa application!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2022
chomo17:
MS in Civil Engineering for Mitigation of Risk from Natural Hazards.

Are you in Pavia already?

Your message reads like there's something wrong.
Kindly tell me what you know that would help.

Thanks.

� perhaps the lens used to view the text.
It was curious. I’ve been living in Pavia for about eight years now.
Don’t forget to drop message here as soon as you touch down.
All the best in your endeavour!

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chomo17: 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2022
Hahaha

Pardon me! I have changed the lens.

Thank you very much. Mind if I have your contact please?

I need a hand to lead and guide me.

fOFT:

� perhaps the lens used to view the text.
It was curious. I’ve been living in Pavia for about eight (cool now.
Don’t forget to drop message here as soon as you touch down.
All the best in your endeavour!

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.