Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (480944 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chomo17: 6:52am On May 08, 2022
No. I meant TLS Contact Visa Appointment.

Please can you shed some light on the POF question?

AlanOguns:
you didn’t get any day in May for legalization?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chomo17: 8:44am On May 08, 2022
Good morning,

Please I need help with the following:

1. What documents are required for legalisation at the MoFA Abuja?

2. Can a friend do it on my behalf? Or maybe an agency?

3. Any idea how much the MoFA charge?

4.  Pavia needs 5900€ per year as PoF. That's around 2.6m. Am I to present 5.2m for two year course or just for the first year?

5. I need clarity on accommodation document. I learned it would be needed at Visa appointment. Any suggestions on how to go about it?

6. How do I go about the travel flight return ticket evidence too?

I'd appreciate the responses.

Thanks.

chomo17:

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by AlanOguns(m): 12:13pm On May 08, 2022
chomo17:

oh for visa appointment, wow I’m about to legalize, God knows when mine will fall.
For POF u can check their website and see the exact amount they need, it’s usually for a year, but most times people multiply theirs by two if their going to be there for two years although normal it’s not meant to be but Nigeria is a somehow place. Now for the conversation rate you’re to use the normal conversation and not black market rate, so it’ll be less that way.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 1:10pm On May 08, 2022
ify1234:

For the regional scholarship, do you know how to obtain the documentation of family income they ask of before one obtains visa.

It depends on your school. Would be better to ask students already in your school in italy.
To further explain.
You can obtain the document about family as a form of high court affidavit
for proof of residence, you can get that from the local government of your residence.
Please act fast (in your best interest). Get them translated, also get them authenticated at MFA Abuja.
Then, if the Italian consulates accept to legalize, which I am sure they no longer do. Then do so if not after you get your visa you would legalize them yourself in the Nigerian consulate in Rome.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Rinthuspp: 3:42pm On May 08, 2022
Lagos or Abuja
chomo17:

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chomo17: 5:25pm On May 08, 2022
Lagos

Rinthuspp:
Lagos or Abuja

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Rinthuspp: 7:31pm On May 08, 2022
Do book Visa appointment, do you have to pay online at tls website?
chomo17:

Lagos

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chomo17: 11:01pm On May 08, 2022
Thank you very much.
AlanOguns:
oh for visa appointment, wow I’m about to legalize, God knows when mine will fall.
For POF u can check their website and see the exact amount they need, it’s usually for a year, but most times people multiply theirs by two if their going to be there for two years although normal it’s not meant to be but Nigeria is a somehow place. Now for the conversation rate you’re to use the normal conversation and not black market rate, so it’ll be less that way.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Phenmeson(m): 5:24am On May 09, 2022
Rinthuspp:
Please must translation be done by those suggested by the embassy on there website. If no please can someone share the contact of a translator. Thanks you.

I know they have like 2-3 Italian translator in Lagos then. Translating per page was less than #2k few years back but due to Buhari & APC govt, na God knows how much it will be now.
I hope those who already translated their document can drop you the latest Italian Translator address & email.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2022
fatsonm:

And a bank statement (which attest to the income stated on affidavit) for the past two years l.e 2021 and 2022.

It needs to be legalized as well.

Pls DM me to connect you to an Italian Student WhatsApp group.
Add 07035996292
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 10:48am On May 09, 2022
mrprolifik:

Lets start from here. ISEE is kind of document issued by INPS ( National Institute for Social Security) in Italy , And a key requirement to do anything with INPS in Italy is to have what we call Codice fiscale ( Fiscal code) it is the Italian version of Social security number. For you to have this number you must be living in Italy. ISEE is a document that shows the economic situation of a person or a nuclear family in Italy . People request for ISEE in Italy when they have some form of economic hardship and need some help from the government to help in offsetting some of their Bill's .
So in Nigeria there might be another name for that but certainly not ISEE and even the page that you attached spoke on that.
below is a link from Polytechnic of Milan that also talks about ISEE for incoming students.
https://www.polimi.it/en/current-students/tuition-fees-scholarships-and-financial-aid/student-contribution/isee-equivalent-economic-situation-indicator/#:~:text=Academic%20Year%202021%2F2022,income%20and%20assets%20in%20Italy.

Your attachment seems to come from the website of University of Bologna. And in that page it says foreign student not living in Italy can seek help in submitting the documents required using the services of ER-GO.
Below is the link to their website.

https://servizionline.er-go.it/domande2/

I have a rebuttal:
Codice fiscale which is equivalent to Social Security Number can be generated prior to coming to Italy.
Also, ISEE can be obtained at Nigerian Embassy, Rome.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ify1234: 11:17am On May 09, 2022
amikable97:

It depends on your school. Would be better to ask students already in your school in italy.
To further explain.
You can obtain the document about family as a form of high court affidavit
for proof of residence, you can get that from the local government of your residence.
Please act fast (in your best interest). Get them translated, also get them authenticated at MFA Abuja.
Then, if the Italian consulates accept to legalize, which I am sure they no longer do. Then do so if not after you get your visa you would legalize them yourself in the Nigerian consulate in Rome.
Good luck

thank you, I think they no longer legalize it at the emabassy form what others have said. I don't know if someone has experience of asking a friend already in Italy to help and go to Nigerian Embassy in Rome. This is because I am sure the scholarship deadline would have expired before I arrive in Italy.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ify1234: 11:18am On May 09, 2022
fOFT:

I have a rebuttal:
Codice fiscale which is equivalent to Social Security Number can be generated prior to coming to Italy.
Also, ISEE can be obtained at Nigerian Embassy, Rome.

Can I ask someone to do this for me in Rome?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 1:19pm On May 09, 2022
ify1234:

Can I ask someone to do this for me in Rome?

Sure, talk to your contact
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 8:06pm On May 09, 2022
ify1234:

thank you, I think they no longer legalize it at the emabassy form what others have said. I don't know if someone has experience of asking a friend already in Italy to help and go to Nigerian Embassy in Rome. This is because I am sure the scholarship deadline would have expired before I arrive in Italy.

Like other schools, you have to apply on the school portal before the deadline. Usually these schools give grace period to upload documents that you do not have as at the time of application
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tolugar: 6:29pm On May 12, 2022
AlanOguns:
yes I did mine at the foreign affairs. Thank you very much for this lol, I feel much better now.

pls how much did they charge

I want to be prepared
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tolugar: 6:35pm On May 12, 2022
PaulOtl:

Ah, then you're a boss if you did it at foreign affairs! Happy for you. Go and sin fear no more.
That'll only be #500 naira MTN card.
Thanks.
Abeg, I need it. Thanks for using PaulOtl consultancy services (coyish smirk face) cheesy
Abeg lil appreciation..don't mind the whole formality.

good day

translation by analogue or digital are both accepted (with certified tamp). and pls do you know how much
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Teamoptimal: 8:00am On May 14, 2022
Please how much is the proof of funds in naira to apply for an Italian student visa?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 14, 2022
tolugar:

good day

translation by analogue or digital are both accepted (with certified tamp). and pls do you know how much
good day, sorry i do not know of how much they cost. May have to ask.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tolugar: 3:18pm On May 16, 2022
hello guys

pls I'm looking for how to get accommodation in Novera

pls any link?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by BusinessDream: 7:45am On May 17, 2022
Ginaz:
pls i am here to make inquiries. i have qn aunt who wants to invite me over but she wants me to stay.

on what visa can i come in? we have tried to come up with a tangible plan but no way yet. i can't use student visa cos there was some changes made on my documents.

pls what options can i use?
Firstly, be sure of what you will be going there to do. Italy for most Nigerian ladies is a destination for prostitution. The country is not as economically viable as it used to be. Most Nigerians there are living hand to mouth...

Ask questions and be sure she is telling you the truth so that you do not end up with regrets.

Irrespective of my past with you, I felt I should give you this information for your own safety and good.

I hope and wish the best for you. Good luck.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by mrprolifik: 8:09am On May 17, 2022
tolugar:
hello guys

pls I'm looking for how to get accommodation in Novera

pls any link?

My advice to you will be to link up with a Nigerian living in the Novara province of Italy so he or she can help you link up with other Nigerians with a room to rent in their appartment , then after getting there you can now check for an appartment that meets your taste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by aishaprecious86(f): 11:08am On May 17, 2022
ify1234:
[/quote]
ify1234 post=112596123:
Please add me to WhatsApp group 08137773861
quote author=chomo17 post=112626862]Good morning,

Please I need help with the following:

1. What documents are required for legalisation at the MoFA Abuja?

2. Can a friend do it on my behalf? Or maybe an agency?

3. Any idea how much the MoFA charge?

4.  Pavia needs 5900€ per year as PoF. That's around 2.6m. Am I to present 5.2m for two year course or just for the first year?

5. I need clarity on accommodation document. I learned it would be needed at Visa appointment. Any suggestions on how to go about it?

6. How do I go about the travel flight return ticket evidence too?

I'd appreciate the responses.

Thanks.

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by geedimple(f): 3:03pm On May 17, 2022
Am an HND holder in business administration and management and would like to do my master's in Italy. I need help in the following areas

* Schools on scholarship and relatively cheap that offers my course in english

* How to gain access to scholarships

* How possible for me to move with my family?

Thanks all
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tolugar: 9:29pm On May 17, 2022
mrprolifik:

My advice to you will be to link up with a Nigerian living in the Novara province of Italy so he or she can help you link up with other Nigerians with a room to rent in their appartment , then after getting there you can now check for an appartment that meets your taste.

Thanks for the advice

But I’ll be needing prove of accommodation to present to the embassy.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:32pm On May 17, 2022
Dear Comrades, please help me list Italy universities/colleges that offer short courses on software engineering.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Dogeatdog: 11:27am On May 18, 2022
Hi everyone, instead of the stress and hassles of legalisation at the embassy or min of education,. why not do a statement of comparability and declaration of the value of your credentials at CIMEA and submit it since the university accepts it? It's online and stress-free. What do you think about that?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 1:37pm On May 18, 2022
Dogeatdog:
Hi everyone, instead of the stress and hassles of legalisation at the embassy or min of education,. why not do a statement of comparability and declaration of the value of your credentials at CIMEA and submit it since the university accepts it? It's online and stress-free. What do you think about that?

I did CIMEA, but I ended up not using it at the end because I needed to do legalisation of my Birth certificate at the consulate. It is indeed a good idea and really stress-free, but I think the reason why Nigerians are sceptical is that we are afraid that the Consulate may refuse to accept it and insist on their own legalisation.
Plus, if you will need to go to the consulate for the DOB certificate, then just do all at once.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Raychielle: 7:20am On May 19, 2022
Hello, please anyone with info on how to get a tax certificate. I'm self-employed and have never paid tax before. Thank you
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by allenken7(m): 7:16am On May 20, 2022
I just got admission MSc industrial automation at the university of Pavia. Please , I really need guide.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Ginaz(f): 10:31am On May 20, 2022
BusinessDream:
Firstly, be sure of what you will be going there to do. Italy for most Nigerian ladies is a destination for prostitution. The country is not as economically viable as it used to be. Most Nigerians there are living hand to mouth...

Ask questions and be sure she is telling you the truth so that you do not end up with regrets.

Irrespective of my past with you, I felt I should give you this information for your own safety and good.

I hope and wish the best for you. Good luck.

Thank you so much for your advise. I really appreciate, your past with me shouldn’t matter lol. Actually she’s married with kids, she is not into prostitution.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (232) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.