Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (481922 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 1:42pm On May 20, 2022
allenken7:
I just got admission MSc industrial automation at the university of Pavia. Please , I really need guide.

Why Italy?
Why do you want to come to Pavia?
What's your budget?
What's your exit plan and long term plan?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2022
allenken7:
I just got admission MSc industrial automation at the university of Pavia. Please , I really need guide.
Congratulations I also got admission there.the pre-emrollment portal is now open so please try as fast a possible to do it if not these guys will start sending you some funny emails that the slot has been filled...they have qouta that they need for each program and once the number is exchusted they will stop accepting. So despite the fact that one has gotten admission with them, it doesn't mean he or she is safe, Infact this year they have made it compulsory for admitted students to pay the tuition deposit of 156 euros as that is the final step in finalizing enrollment into the University.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by allenken7(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2022
Italy, because it's tuition is cheap.
Been saving for school abroad. However my concern is if I will get a job to take advantage of the 20hrs per week that I will be entitled to. Learning the language but I can't possibly become an expert in Italian in a short while. What I'm asking is if I will get a job as an English speaker.
fOFT:

Why Italy?
Why do you want to come to Pavia?
What's your budget?
What's your exit plan and long term plan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by allenken7(m): 9:30pm On May 20, 2022
Congratulations to you too. Will resume my process too.
pastor86:

Congratulations I also got admission there.the pre-emrollment portal is now open so please try as fast a possible to do it if not these guys will start sending you some funny emails that the slot has been filled...they have qouta that they need for each program and once the number is exchusted they will stop accepting. So despite the fact that one has gotten admission with them, it doesn't mean he or she is safe, Infact this year they have made it compulsory for admitted students to pay the tuition deposit of 156 euros as that is the final step in finalizing enrollment into the University.
Good luck.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ladsonmayor(m): 10:52pm On May 20, 2022
Good evening everyone, please are there schools in Italy that accepts HND for direct masters? If yes please can you help me with the names? Thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by humility33(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2022
Can anyone help please what is the acceptable pte score for Italian universities
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by humility33(m): 10:55am On May 21, 2022
marwan123:
Hello guys,
I got accepted for cybersecurity in Sapienza. Is there anyone going to Sapienza or got admitted.
Also, I plan on applying for the regional scholarship, the documents required are income certificate, family composition certificate, and declaration of property and assets certificate. Please who knows the right agency to get these documents in Abuja?
Your help is required Thanks.

Please how where u able to get this certificates?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Teamoptimal: 10:46am On May 22, 2022
pastor86:

Good luck.

Good day, I also got admission in the University of Padua and I've done the pre-enrollement and I've printed it out. Please if I may ask do you have an idea of how much is the adequate proof of funds that is meant to be in one's account before applying for a student visa. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2022
Teamoptimal:

Good day, I also got admission in the University of Padua and I've done the pre-enrollement and I've printed it out. Please if I may ask do you have an idea of how much is the adequate proof of funds that is meant to be in one's account before applying for a student visa. Thanks
To be on a safer side I will suggest you get around 10mill. Although we have seen those with higher amount getting deniyal...I will advise you to get funding from your school, those who apply with scholarship do have higher chance of getting the visa. But even if you dnt have scholarship..just pray and apply for the visa.if you have more than 10mill that's italy visa is really anyone's game.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Alatise120: 7:20pm On May 23, 2022
Teamoptimal:

I got admission with University of Padua too, but my admission offer letter came as online, I'm confused I did not apply for online Bachelor's degree

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by pastor86(m): 11:05pm On May 23, 2022
Alatise120:

I got admission with University of Padua too, but my admission offer letter came as online, I'm confused I did not apply for online Bachelor's degree
Reach out to them and ask why.it may b that the said program is only offered online but you didn't check while applying.It happens.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Teamoptimal: 8:07am On May 26, 2022
Please someone should help me out with this question abeg.
So I plan on using my mum account as proof of funds, the account have been active for 6 months now but the amount there is not up to 10 million yet. If I borrow UpTo 10 million and fund the account before applying for the study visa, will it be valid and accepted? Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Austinnedo(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2022
Teamoptimal:
Please someone should help me out with this question abeg.
So I plan on using my mum account as proof of funds, the account have been active for 6 months now but the amount there is not up to 10 million yet. If I borrow UpTo 10 million and fund the account before applying for the study visa, will it be valid and accepted? Thanks

Who told you that the amount must be N10mil? As far as you're able to completely show that you can afford tuition and living expenses for one year.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Teamoptimal: 5:19pm On May 26, 2022
Austinnedo:

Who told you that the amount must be N10mil? As far as you're able to completely show that you can afford tuition and living expenses for one year.
Alright, thanks for the response so if I deposit the required amount for means of substance this month to the active account and apply, it will be accepted right?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by BusinessDream: 8:36am On May 28, 2022
Ginaz:

Thank you so much for your advise. I really appreciate, your past with me shouldn’t matter lol. Actually, she’s married with kids, she is not into prostitution.
Oh, that is great. Acquire a dependable skill before leaving though. My regards to your mum and your dog. smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ogoegbulem: 8:59pm On May 28, 2022
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by letristian: 12:17pm On May 29, 2022
pastor86:

Thanks

Please share the link as a writeup
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tolugar: 9:28pm On May 30, 2022
amikable97:
Hello everyone as promised please see attached to the poster the zoom link for the scheduled webinar this Sunday May 29, 2022.
All the best

Just saw this now.

Will another section hold anytime soon.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by amikable97: 12:01am On May 31, 2022
tolugar:

Just saw this now.

Will another section hold anytime soon.
No the next session would be after people have gotten their visas. The meeting video is available on YouTube. It is a lengthy video but it has all you need. I don't know if we are allowed to paste links but check my signature for the YouTube link. Goodluck with your application
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by tolugar: 12:11am On May 31, 2022
amikable97:

No the next session would be after people have gotten their visas. The meeting video is available on YouTube. It is a lengthy video but it has all you need. I don't know if we are allowed to paste links but check my signature for the YouTube link. Goodluck with your application

Ok thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by ogoegbulem: 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2022
Pls does anyone know any university in Italy that offers bsc in computer science and also in English language.... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (233) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.