Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,758 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (490748 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
@AY50, first of all am not Sir. But using one statement for two people for thesame embassy will jeopardise both application
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
@bamyet people like you are needed in the society I thought u will agree... It shows Ur level to clear fraud in Nigeria
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Whereever we are in the world, we should be cautious of what we do and try to stay on the right path. Thanks.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2016
bamyet:
Whereever we are in the world, we should be cautious of what we do and try to stay on the right path. Thanks.
can i do pre enroment for someone or will d person go by him or herself.. Urgent please
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2016
I believed you can't, they should check your identity against your documents.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
According to the website, you can but the booking should be done in your name not the owner of the doc.

smithsydny:
can i do pre enroment for someone or will d person go by him or herself.. Urgent please
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Do one need to request for letter of eligibility from Ministry of Edu?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
sourcecode001:
According to the website, you can but the booking should be done in your name not the owner of the doc.

thanks so much am also applying so am doing mine and my sis own. So i can do the both with my booking?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
A very tricky question, I guess so. But you can call the Consulate on 08188268203

smithsydny:
thanks so much am also applying so am doing mine and my sis own. So i can do the both with my booking?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
sourcecode001:
A very tricky question, I guess so. But you can call the Consulate on 08188268203

thanks boss
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
how much is it to stamp at ministry of foreign affairs. someone I sent said they told him 1700 or 2500 for fast tracking, at the gate though. They did not allow him enter cos they claim u can only come btw 9-12am

fOFT:

check your inboxl

Settled, just thought will be useful to share. Nigerians too like money. They told him at the gate 2k5, to do it immediately and get it back in 2 hours or 1700 to come back the next day btw 9-12 am n pay 1k7.

I told him, it is not so and should make more inquiries.

Happens that after much asking, he was asked to pay 850 n come back for it in two hours.

It's like pricing meat inside MFA, from 2k5 per page to 850 per page.....

It is well with our public servants!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
sourcecode001:
how much is it to stamp at ministry of foreign affairs. someone I sent said they told him 1700 or 2500 for fast tracking, at the gate though. They did not allow him enter cos they claim u can only come btw 9-12am

Settled, just thought will be useful to share. Nigerians too like money. They told him at the gate 2k5, to do it immediately and get it back in 2 hours or 1700 to come back the next day btw 9-12 am n pay 1k7.

I told him, it is not so and should make more inquiries.

Happens that after much asking, he was asked to pay 850 n come back for it in two hours.

It's like pricing meat inside MFA, from 2k5 per page to 850 per page.....

It is well with our public servants!

You can see how deep the corruption is.
When someone says he would sweep corruption out of Nigeria, I always laugh in Mandarin.
Believe me, the negotiated money is PR(No receipt).
I shaked my head in 2013 and I almost wept for the nation.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chibsyellow112: 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello house! Any information about DOV? If urs is ready plz let us know.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Is there anyone that has got a DOV without the lawyer from the embassy comi to someones house? I thought they were going to our school only for verification.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2016
I believed they have two lawyers or law firm, if you are in group 1 the lawyer will not come to the house and if you are in group the lawyer will come to your house. My sister submitted her docs with her friend, but her surname start with O while her friend surname start with A, the lawyer visited her friends house but no lawyer visit ir call my sister.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 17, 2016
The lawyer visit those that made use of NPC attestation and affidavit to confirm address and signature, if you have the NPC birth Certificate, the lawyer won't visit you, but your school will be visited...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 10:26am On Jun 17, 2016
@Bamyet did your sister use birth certificate or attestation of birth?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 10:39am On Jun 17, 2016
She used Npc birth certificate
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 10:43am On Jun 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Jus thru wit my pre enrollment now.will d embassy communicate time to apply for visa or wat s d next step now
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2016
@Bamyet what about your sister's friend did she use NPC birth certificate or Attestation of Birth?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 11:32am On Jun 17, 2016
To be honest I am not use if my sisters friend use Npc birth certificate or not.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 17, 2016
My translations won't be ready till 6th of July. Deadline for Legalisation is 30th of June sad shocked

Still waiting for a magic to happen o. Cos I'm not sure if I can legalise without translation. undecided

Can I submit docs for legalisation wihtout TRANSLATIONS?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Faithdamsel(f): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
opaniyi12:
Jus thru wit my pre enrollment now.will d embassy communicate time to apply for visa or wat s d next step now

Book for your visa appointment immediately.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chibsyellow112: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
@opaniyi12,, plz is there crowd on the embassy concerning pre enrolments stuff?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
@chrisbyellow students re nt much for pre enrollment
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
will be in lagos by monday for my pre enrollment.. make unah pray for me oooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
I think pre enrollment ends July 7th, legalization can be done anytime, it only pre enrollment that has deadline cause the embassy will have to communicate with the school, though the school has sent all admitted student to the embassy...that what I think ooo...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
Pre enrolment is only done on every Friday's

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (234) (Reply)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.