Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,854 members, 7,862,797 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (490767 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by martinogie: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
@Bamyet has your sister got her DOV or do you have any news yet from the lawyer? Because I was told that he is too slow.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
sourcecode001:
My translations won't be ready till 6th of July. Deadline for Legalisation is 30th of June sad shocked

Still waiting for a magic to happen o. Cos I'm not sure if I can legalise without translation. undecided

Can I submit docs for legalisation wihtout TRANSLATIONS?
what documents did u drop for translation how and we're did u do it. I should be in Lagos to begin my process.. please just put me through..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Please someone should kindly put to us that's about to head for translation in Lagos as to make things a little easy.. I just finished my legalization in abuja.. So what's next.. am i to book for translation? . Please help a broad in need..thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Translation of document is not a big issue
translation is done at onikan shopping complex shop 4A, once you get there Ur document will be collected for certificate such as school result u will be charge 2:500 Naira for birth certificate it is 1500:, so do the calculation yourself
I spent roughly. 16k
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Concerning the DOV I doubt if we can get it this year due to the population of student that are legalising, but by august we should start hearing from them.... Maybe its all assumptions
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
No news from the lawyer and no news about DoV
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
bamyet:
No news from the lawyer and no news about DoV
bro can I book for the boss now? Can you help me out with it. I need a guideline on how to. I heard if I don't book now I will not be able to meet up. How true is that.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
if you can book this coming Friday it will be cool, go to onikan on Monday for translating, u will get Ur document on wednesday, go for your your legalisation on Friday, but I doubt if there is still space for this month... But u can give it a trial by trying to book around 11pm-12am today... U can get a space bro... Give it a trial.... On preenrollment u can do that next week by applying 11pm again... They might be space then..... Gooodluck
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Bamyet I guess Ur sister did legalisation mid of may, some dis April they are yet to get anything as well, but I guess u will hear from them after 3month of Ur application for legalisation... Let just wait for last week of august or first week of September...... But applying for visa now I don't know of that is advisable without DOV.....let watch how the drama Will unfold
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
She did her legalisation on 21st of April and pre enrolment on 13th of May. I am just waiting to have enough money in account for her so that she can apply. I believed visa application should commence after 7th of July which is the last day of pre enrolment.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 19, 2016
@bamyet seem I know your sister, cause I did pre enrollment on may 13th, she was the only female I saw that day we discuss a lot.... The screen of her phone is broken right?, she is going for undergraduate?,
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2016
Yes you do but she repaired it now. Thanks. Lol
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2016
Please how do I book the appointment for the legalization for Friday? Help a brother ooo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 10:35am On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2016
@smith, legalization s on every Thursday not Friday
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
icehood:
translation is done at onikan shopping complex shop 4A, once you get there Ur document will be collected for certificate such as school result u will be charge 2:500 Naira for birth certificate it is 1500:, so do the calculation yourself
I spent roughly. 16k
sorry am asking plenty question. I've legalized in Abuja they gave my originals and photocopy but my npc is not photocopied but it legalized do I hv to photocopy that my self and submit?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
icehood:
I spent roughly. 16k
sorry am asking plenty question. I've legalized in Abuja they gave my originals and photocopy do I hv to photocopy that my self?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
You are suppose to legalise original and photocopy at MFA
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
But you can still give it a trial bro...Translate tomorrow bro
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
icehood:
But you can still give it a trial bro...Translate tomorrow bro
Aiit bro will be there in morning thanks so much
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chibsyellow am ay50, u have my number
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2016
Hello,

The woman at Onikan travelled and is not around for translations. Only the one at Anifowoshe Street. VI.

My translation is the one delaying my legalisation and pre enrollment.

I was not allowed to pre enrol without legalisation.

Please if u know anywhr legit that I can translate and get it in two to three days. Does anyone know about the woman in Falomo. I have been to Onikan and Anifowoshe (Miss Carla). The woman at Onikan is not around and the one at Anifiwoshe is saying I should come for it by July 6th.

icehood:
Chibsyellow am ay50, u have my number
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Bro you have to do it at VI cause there are only two translator onikan and anifowoshe, I guess the document at VI own is much due to non availability of Mrs folarin in onikan... Baba,, if na onikan own na 3days things ooo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Okay Thanks.

But the one at Onikan is not around yet, is she?

icehood:
Bro you have to do it at VI cause there are only two translator onikan and anifowoshe, I guess the document at VI own is much due to non availability of Mrs folarin in onikan... Baba,, if na onikan own na 3days things ooo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
icehood:
how long does vI own take to translate
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
I submitted on the 10th of June, said will be ready on the 6th of July. Roughly 1 month. She said she has a lot to do. But, yours should be ready about the same time mine too will if u go submit now I think

smithsydny:
how long does vI own take to translate
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
sourcecode001:
I submitted on the 10th of June, said will be ready on the 6th of July. Roughly 1 month. She said she has a lot to do. But, yours should be ready about the same time mine too will if u go submit now I think

I booked legalization for 30 already..nah God win
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Abeg Mrs folarin come back quick ooo we need u grin
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lol smith, mes folarin don go Italian go relax... He no easy babato dey translatee.... Even we wey don do legalisation we never hear pako

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (234) (Reply)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.