Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,959 members, 7,866,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (491636 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by festop2002: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Minimum of 8weeks to get DoV.
Most times, it takes more than 8weeks
Andrea usually give a probable date.

Yes!!! For scratch card. You get to see peeps selling it.
I bought it 600naira.
If I were you, I'll get the scratch card and print the result and staple the scratch card with it.
300naira per page.
I authenticated my SSCE,B.Eng,transcripts(4pages) and bought a form for 100naira paid 1800 @ Skye bank, Wuse branch.
You get it that same day. Don't go there on Friday oh!!!
You then proceed to MFA.
Its better you go to abj weekend and start your processing on Monday.
Translator charge based on the type of doc you translating.
I hope have answered your questions.
Feel free to ask question.
You can PM your contact details

Is there any agent who can assist with the process in Lagos?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2016
festop2002:

Is there any agent who can assist with the process in Lagos?
There is no shortcut to being great in life. Please don't be vulnerable to scam. You don't need an agent to help you with the process, just follow the right steps and experiences of those who have done theirs.

I am giving you this advice because you are going to system where people don't believe in handouts and shortcuts. You can do it bro!
I wish you the very best in your endeavours.
Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
The purpose of this website is for us to help each others and I personally believe that there is nothing agent can do that we cannot do, please stay away from the use of agent.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2016
Bamyet hope your sister DOV is ready
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
can visa be applied for now?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2016
Smith is ur DOV ready
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2016
smithsydny:
can visa be applied for now?
Not until after mid August. But if in doubt, you can visit the consulate in Lagos. You will hear from the horses' mouth.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2016
Just spoke to the Italian cosulate cocerning the Italian study visa she said the application has began.. but they attend to student only on fridays..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2016
smithsydny:
Just spoke to the Italian cosulate cocerning the Italian study visa she said the application has began.. but they attend to student only on fridays..
Alles gute. All the best. smiley
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2016
smithsydny:
Bro, are you sure the lady told you that application for visa has begun? I actually called the the Italian consulate and a lady spoke to me, she told me visa application begins after 10th August.

Anyway, I will urge whoever wants to apply for visa and needs concrete information not to rely on hearsay. If you aren't sure of information you get here, please contact the Italian consulate.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2016
newacca:

Bro, are you sure the lady told you that application for visa has begun? I actually called the the Italian consulate and a lady spoke to me, she told me visa application begins after 10th August.

Anyway, I will urge whoever wants to apply for visa and needs concrete information not to rely on hearsay. If you aren't sure of information you get here, please contact the Italian consulate.
its no ish bro lets just see how it goes..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2016
I also called the embassy and the lady I spoke to said that pre enrolment has ended and visa application has begun.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by odrian(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
fab11:
Hi everyone, i just got an admission in a fashion school in italy. Please what documents will i need for my visa application. Someone please help, thank you!
Please what school is that?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by odrian(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
bamyet:
@Chibsyellow, please how did you know about the new rule, my sister called the embassy and they asked her to come and submit when she is ready.
Its imperative i acknowledge you, i deduced from your post that ur sister is going for an undergraduate program, pls i will like to know if the university is a public one and what's the language of instruction?
Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Bamyet has your sister gotten her document
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by odrian(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by odrian(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hello house
Pls i will need your honest advice and clarification, am applying for an undergraduate program at polimi, thou am starting the process next year, am applying for fashion design which is deen taught in italian language, am corently on a language class in order to be admitted.
I contacted the school via mail and the reply i got is that i have to come to italy to take the entrance and stay in italy directly if i pass, they also said that they dont accept O levels, but if i have a further diploma will be accepted. I have an ND in fashion design and clothing tech in a Nigeria polytechnic, i dont know if that will be accepted?,The school also said there's no specific certificate regarding the language requirement and that i should ask the italian embassy in my country, i dont know how true is that? Pls i will need your advice and opinion based on all what i have wrote.. Thanks
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2016
please what are the documents needed to apply for the visa.. should we apply for single or multiple entry?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chibsyellow112: 11:38am On Jul 09, 2016
@smithsydny... Multiple, but have you gotton ur documents or DOV from the embassy?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
chibsyellow112:
@smithsydny... Multiple, but have you gotton ur documents or DOV from the embassy?
mba sir
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by bamyet: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
Either single or multiple entry, you will still need to apply for resident permit when you get to Italy.

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2016
guys please Try and book your visa appointments fast heard its fully booked.. so try cus the time is short.. goodluck
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2016
visa application details u share here ooo...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by chibsyellow112: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2016
I swear,, this thread is dead.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Who has applied for study visa this month? Please help us with information. This place is too silent in the past few days.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
e hard ooo
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2016
Let me break the ice, as at 14th of June when I went to the embassy, Visa Application for studies had not started.

That's all I know.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2016
I Just got a call now from the people that will come and interview me oo.. the guy just called and said I should try and be in my house on thursday evening.. any other received. .
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
@smitulh have u applied for visa, if No, then it not the embassy, it's your lawyer that is coming for verification
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
icehood:
@smitulh have u applied for visa, if No, then it not the embassy, it's your lawyer that is coming for verification
ok sir
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
smithsydny:
I Just got a call now from the people that will come and interview me oo.. the guy just called and said I should try and be in my house on thursday evening.. any other received. .

Hello,

Have you submitted your translations?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Visa application details.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (235) (Reply)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.