Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Italian Student Visa-help! - Travel (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italian Student Visa-help! (491573 Views)

I Need South Africa Visa Help / Cable Visa Help / FRENCH TOURIST VISA : Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fine4dave: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
newacca:

Accademia Italiana. Have you applied for the visa?
Yes. On the 3rd.
What course are you doing? Masters or undergraduate?

Wen are u scheduling to fly?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
fine4dave:
Politecnico Di Torino. Yours?
Same with yours.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 2:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Faithdamsel:

please send me your contact details
You can reach me on shaggyosas@gmail.com
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
lubarika:
@shaggyosas which documents did Andre collect from you?
1. Filled Visa Application form
2. 2 passport photographs
3. Bank statement from sponsor
4. Letter of sponsorship from sponsor
5. Hotel accommodation booking
6. Flight booking
7. At most 2 photocopies of waec results, official transcript, undergraduate certificate, Admission letter, international passport data page, sponsor's international passport data page.
8. International Passport

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
fine4dave:

Yes. On the 3rd.
What course are you doing? Masters or undergraduate?

Wen are u scheduling to fly?
We applied on the same day then. I'm going for UnderG. I'll fly some days after the visa is approved ( God willing )
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
shaggyosas:

1. Filled Visa Application form
2. 2 passport photographs
3. Bank statement from sponsor
4. Letter of sponsorship from sponsor
5. Hotel accommodation booking
6. Flight booking
7. At most 2 photocopies of waec results, official transcript, undergraduate certificate, Admission letter, international passport data page, sponsor's international passport data page.
8. International Passport
did u pay for flight and hotel? cus i did run check some might expire in 24 or 48 hours if paymet isnt done? and please how did u do your payments for both?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
am feeling why they refuse most people visa is that they collect all this documents and when dey verify that its cancelled maybe becuse the flight and hotel booking isnt paid yet,they have a reason to deny u visa. thats what i think oo.. and this one dey take 3 weeks to verify all this maybe they will as well check the bank statements if there is money inside or not..
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
newacca:

We applied on the same day then. I'm going for UnderG. I'll fly some days after the visa is approved ( God willing )
u have done your flight and hotel payments i guess?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
smithsydny:
am feeling why they refuse most people visa is that they collect all this documents and when dey verify that its cancelled maybe becuse the flight and hotel booking isnt paid yet,they have a reason to deny u visa. thats what i think oo.. and this one dey take 3 weeks to verify all this maybe they will as well check the bank statements if there is money inside or not..

Please, stop posting your feeling as your feeling about issuance of VISA is invalid and misleading.
I am sure some people have read your post and you have somehow poisoned them.
However, i'll suggest you always reference your source to validate any opinion because this is a public forum where people often learn from.
As far as I know, issuance of VISA is (GOD) plus unconscious bias.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
If you really prepare your document well, your statement of account is genuine plus prayer shouldn't be scared of anything,.....it all based on luck with this high applicant any mistake na goodbye but luck still dey sha

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
fOFT:

Please, stop posting your feeling as your feeling about issuance of VISA is invalid and misleading.
I am sure some people have read your post and you have somehow poisoned them.
However, i'll suggest you always reference your source to validate any opinion because this is a public forum where people often learn from.
As far as I know, issuance of VISA is (GOD) plus unconscious bias.
dont get me wrong bro.. my opinion rather. i tried getting some infos about the documents that will be submitted. lets get everything right as well as God is involved.. safe bro
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
icehood:
If you really prepare your document well, your statement of account is genuine plus prayer shouldn't be scared of anything,.....it all based on luck with this high applicant any mistake na goodbye but luck still dey sha
exctly my point bro.. bless us all
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
smithsydny:
No bank has the right to tell anybody or organisation about the amount of money in one's account. They don't do it.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
shaggyosas:

No bank has the right to tell anybody or organisation about the amount of money in one's account. They don't do it.
THANK YOU FOR THE CLEARIFICATION BRO.. THANKS ALOT
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hmmm I doubt it, for you to have submit your statement of account means you re giving them a go ahead to look into your account, I think it started recently, they investigate the statement of account by just calling the bank manager if it's a genuine account
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2016
icehood:
Hmmm I doubt it, for you to have submit your statement of account means you re giving them a go ahead to look into your account, I think it started recently, they investigate the statement of account by just calling the bank manager if it's a genuine account
They might only ask if the account exists but not the amount. No bank will state the amount in one's account to another. Its not possible. Except to the government and its security establishment. But its always good to do the right thing.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2016
I have someone to that was rejected last year cause his sponsor withdrew the money in the account and that what Mr Andre told him.... But they might not check if the account has good inflow and outflow transaction that what they re after not the 5M or 100M in the account, anyone can get an account with 100M but if there is no good source to back it up with tax payer clearance... Bro all na our reason
...baba God has the final say.... But what I know is that the number of applicant this year are plenty unlike the previous year.... So any mistake na gobe
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2016
Let us not confuse ourselves with personal thoughts, reasonings or third party information here and there. It's unprofessional, unethical and vandilization of privacy for any bank official/bank to give out your current account balance to third party. You may print out your statement of account and give it to third party (embassy in this context) and the embassy can confirm if it's genuine and verify if the balance as at the time you print the statement correlates with balance of the copy(ies) the bank is having.

The embassies have a way of finding out with the bank. Most times, they fax the copy to the bank and the bank also respond and confirm the genuiness of the statement or otherwise. The embassies will never ask for the current balance in your account(because they are aware of the banking ethics) Even if they do, no bank will divulge such sensitive information to third party(embassy).

Now to someone who says he knows someone who was refused and that Andrea (Who be Andrea sef? E be visa officer? grin) told him that his/er visa was refused because the sponsor withdrew the money in his account; please ask your guy very well. S/he might have being hiding some info from you. It's either the embassy requested for another recent statement of account and the sponsor has removed huge amount from the account; while the visa applicant presented the new bank statement with deficiet of huge amount on it or the application was refused based on the fact the there was insufficient fund in the account.

This issue of thought that embassies do request current account balance from bank has generated a whole lot of arguments and controversies on the Canada visa thread. In my own view, the worst scenario the embassy could make is to request for another recent bank statement of account, if the visa officer feels you padded the account just for visa application.

My advice: I will urge everyone to plead to your sponsors not to withdraw huge amounts of money within the window period of 3weeks that your app is still with the embassy ( I know it's really hard to do, but you just have to do it. You can explain to your sponsor by referring to the current debate here and letting him know that the embassy may request new statement of account before your visa is issued ) because the embassy may actually call for new bank account statement to clear the doubt of any insufficient fund in the account. Oh yeah! I have seen such situation in the past.

If you are a self-sponsor, same thing applies to you. Please hold on for huge withdrawals until you have response about your visa application from the embassy.

On a last note, no matter how many applicants apply to study in Italy, they aren't up to those applying to U.S, Canada,U.K. and Australia. Visa application decisions cannot be based on number of applicants but the convincing documents and application the visa applicant presented + a little bit of luck smiley (My thought though).

If you are about to apply, please take your time and compile your documents, then apply on time. If you have already applied, remain optimistic and hope for the best. If you have been refused before and trying to apply again, take your time to fill the loop holes that causes the first refusal and shoot again.

Keep calm & study in Italy. Ciao! wink cool

2 Likes

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fine4dave: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2016
shaggyosas:

Same with yours.
Cool. What's your study programme in Politecnico Di Torino? MSc, BSc?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2016
newacca:
Let us not confuse ourselves with personal thoughts, reasonings or third party information here and there. It's unprofessional, unethical and vandilization of privacy for any bank official/bank to give out your current account balance to third party. You may print out your statement of account and give it to third party (embassy in this context) and the embassy can confirm if it's genuine and verify if the balance as at the time you print the statement correlates with balance of the copy(ies) the bank is having.

The embassies have a way of finding out with the bank. Most times, they fax the copy to the bank and the bank also respond and confirm the genuiness of the statement or otherwise. The embassies will never ask for the current balance in your account(because they are aware of the banking ethics) Even if they do, no bank will divulge such sensitive information to third party(embassy).

Now to someone who says he knows someone who was refused and that Andrea (Who be Andrea sef? E be visa officer? grin) told him that his/er visa was refused because the sponsor withdrew the money in his account; please ask your guy very well. S/he might have being hiding some info from you. It's either the embassy requested for another recent statement of account and the sponsor has removed huge amount from the account; while the visa applicant presented the new bank statement with deficiet of huge amount on it or the application was refused based on the fact the there was insufficient fund in the account.

This issue of thought that embassies do request current account balance from bank has generated a whole lot of arguments and controversies on the Canada visa thread. In my own view, the worst scenario the embassy could make is to request for another recent bank statement of account, if the visa officer feels you padded the account just for visa application.

My advice: I will urge everyone to plead to your sponsors not to withdraw huge amounts of money within the window period of 3weeks that your app is still with the embassy ( I know it's really hard to do, but you just have to do it. You can explain to your sponsor my referring to the current debate here and letting him know that the embassy may request new statement of account before your visa issued ) because the embassy may actually call for new bank account statement to clear the doubt of any insufficient fund in the account. Oh yeah! I have seen such situation in the past.

If you are a self-sponsor, same thing applies to you. Please hold on for huge withdrawals until you have response about your visa application from the embassy.

On a last note, no matter how many applicants apply to study in Italy, they aren't up to those applying to U.S, Canada,U.K. and Australia. Visa application decisions cannot be based on number of applicants but the convincing documents and application the visa applicant presented + a little bit of luck smiley (My thought though).

If you are about to apply, please take your time and compile your documents, then apply on time. If you have already applied, remain optimistic and hope for the best. If you have been refused before and trying to apply again, take your time to fill the loop holes that causes the first refusal and shoot again.

Keep calm & study in Italy. Ciao! wink cool
Wouldn't have been said better. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2016
smithsydny:
u have done your flight and hotel payments i guess?
My school reserved a room for me, which I will check out on arrival. If I like it I'll make full payment, if not I'll find another one.
Flight? I can book flight and make payment within a couple of minutes/hours. But for visa application purpose, a flight reservation was made.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2016
newacca:

My school reserved a room for me, which I will check out on arrival. If I like it I'll make full payment, if not I'll find another one.
Flight? I can book flight and make payment within a couple of minutes/hours. But for visa application purpose, a flight reservation was made.
thanks bro
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Newacca baba I feel your analysis but don't get yourself confuse with what I posted I never said the bank will tell the embassy the exact amount in your bank But they will only give the embassy info that what you provided was true only if you don't touch the money, and about the guy that went last year, he made use of a company account and the owner of the company withdrew alot of money during the visa application period.... He was told why he was refuse.... So it's advisable not to even try company account but in a place where your SOA is much intact with good inflow and outflow transaction, embassy no go too worry, dem go pass u straight but once there is loop hole such as the owner of the SOA not bearing the same surname with yours dem go suspect now.... 6 people were arrested last year hope you know..... In all let just be prayerful.....
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by lubarika: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
@shaggyosas thank you.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
icehood:
Newacca baba I feel your analysis but don't get yourself confuse with what I posted I never said the bank will tell the embassy the exact amount in your bank But they will only give the embassy info that what you provided was true only if you don't touch the money, and about the guy that went last year, he made use of a company account and the owner of the company withdrew alot of money during the visa application period.... He was told why he was refuse.... So it's advisable not to even try company account but in a place where your SOA is much intact with good inflow and outflow transaction, embassy no go too worry, dem go pass u straight but once there is loop hole such as the owner of the SOA not bearing the same surname with yours dem go suspect now.... 6 people were arrested last year hope you know..... In all let just be prayerful.....
Bro, I'm not confused, I used a plural noun to point to other readers who may get confused with your post. Meanwhile, I still remain on my point that even if you withdraw huge amount in your account, no bank will tell them how much you have withdrawn.

This is it; the embassy will fax the copies (mostly first and last page) of the SOA to the bank to confirm the date, balance and other information, which must conform with the bank's copy. They won't ask for the balance outside the one printed. If the embassy needs to see new balance, it will contact the applicant for new SOA printout.

You can use company account, as long as the company account is genuine and the signatory(ies) to the account attest and sign for your sponsorship and there is sufficient fund to bear your study expenses.

If it is not a fake account, why would the visa applicant be arrested? Please don't misinform people. If your surname doesn't correlate with the sponsor's but the sponsor is genuinely sponsoring you and the documents come from him + the documents are genuine, why would the embassy suspect or get you arrested ? undecided

We need to be factual and diligent in giving out information here. A lot of people rely on threads like this to get things done. Please!
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lol I guess u re going for UG.... Anyway nice analysis... God bless you for your info. Pls who else is going for MSC sapienza energy engineering here...
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by shaggyosas(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
fine4dave:
Cool. What's your study programme in Politecnico Di Torino? MSc, BSc?
Msc. You?
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
icehood:
Lol I guess u re going for UG.... Anyway nice analysis... God bless you for your info. Pls who else is going for MSC sapienza energy engineering here...
It doesn't matter. Your thought may not be completely right.

Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
newacca:

It doesn't matter. Your thought may not be completely right.
newacca all I pray for his success for everyone......
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by newacca: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
icehood:
newacca all I pray for his success for everyone......
Alles gute: All the best.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by fOFT: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
newacca:

Bro, I'm not confused, I used a plural noun to point to other readers who may get confused with your post. Meanwhile, I still remain on my point that even if you withdraw huge amount in your account, no bank will tell them how much you have withdrawn.

This is it; the embassy will fax the copies (mostly first and last page) of the SOA to the bank to confirm the date, balance and other information, which must conform with the bank's copy. They won't ask for the balance outside the one printed. If the embassy needs to see new balance, it will contact the applicant for new SOA printout.

You can use company account, as long as the company account is genuine and the signatory(ies) to the account attest and sign for your sponsorship and there is sufficient fund to bear your study expenses.

If it is not a fake account, why would the visa applicant be arrested? Please don't misinform people. If your surname doesn't correlate with the sponsor's but the sponsor is genuinely sponsoring you and the documents come from him + the documents are genuine, why would the embassy suspect or get you arrested ? undecided

We need to be factual and diligent in giving out information here. A lot of people rely on threads like this to get things done. Please!

Guy, when you get to Italy, please, send me PM. We need to relate. You're socially intelligent.
Keep it up.
Re: Italian Student Visa-help! by esiema1: 7:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Hi got admission to a fashion school in milan Hffa for a year course ,really don't know what documents to take to the embassy anyone with similar course here would love to get a feedback thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (235) (Reply)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.