Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* (3546 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / Best Answer To A Girl Who Wants All Qualities In A Man / Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by Ganys: 12:25am On Jun 20, 2012
What do you think about this man

2 Likes

Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by kfasian: 2:54am On Jun 20, 2012
So who is he going to call............ OBASANJO ?
Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by Panshow(m): 5:16am On Jun 20, 2012
Hahahahah.
Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by bashydemy(m): 6:02am On Jun 20, 2012
OP you dey mad oooo. WHat are you insinuating
Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by Murphy7h4: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2012
Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by Dagods(m): 8:31am On Jun 20, 2012
Now ur question 4 one million,
Wat is d motto of d boy scout?
A.boko-haram
B.opc
C.mend
D.be prepared
Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by Revolutnz: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2012
Presenter: Your excellency, this is the final question to win all of Nigeria's money in reserve.

GEJ: smiling...

Presenter: Remember,you've used your '50-50' and 'ask the audience' chance, you can only phone a friend.Here goes the question sir, 'Which of the following is the correct spelling:
a) umburella
b) umbrera
c) umblella
d) umbrella

GEJ: scratching his head...can I use my 'phone a friend' chance.

Presenter: Yes pls. And what's your friend called?

GEJ: Patience. My wife. Your 1st lady.

1 Like

Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by Exponental(m): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2012
Ganys: What do you think about this man
i want 2 believe d other 2 options are okonjo iweala and boko haram.
Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by Ganys: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2012
Exponental:
i want 2 believe d other 2 options are okonjo iweala and boko haram.
I dey laugh oooo
Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by Lagusta(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2012
Revolutnz: Presenter: Your excellency, this is the final question to win all of Nigeria's money in reserve.

Presenter: Remember,you've used your '50-50' and 'ask the audience' chance, you can only phone a friend.Here goes the question sir, 'Which of the following is the correct spelling:
a) umburella
b) umbrera
c) umblella
d) umbrella

ROTFLMAO LWKMD LWTMB grin grin grin
Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
cheesy

Revolutnz: Presenter: Your excellency, this is the final question to win all of Nigeria's money in reserve.

a) umburella
b) umbrera
c) umblella
d) umbrella

Lmao
Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by Ganys: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2012

a) umburella
b) umbrera
c) umblella
d) umbrella

Yeeeh..Laugh wan make me shout Halleluya for Bornu Central Mosque ooooh... grin
Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by bannykel: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
lolz, all of una no good o cheesy
Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by hootee: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2013

a) umburella
b) umbrera
c) umblella
d) umbrella

Re: GEJ On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire*pic* by jbblues24(m): 7:18pm On May 31, 2019
Oga Ade's dick is so big, it has it's own dick, and that dick is still bigger than yours. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day / Dull But Smart Student / Christmas Goat!! *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.