Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! (26575 Views)

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss? / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by blaze2cool(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dear Bunmi,

I have just finished at the university and have a circle of friends I had in my undergraduate days,and I cherish their friendship. My mum is one of these go-getting sophisticated women who see nothing in having affairs. My dad has affairs too, as you can see they have an open marriage.

My mum has been a source of embarrassment to me. She drinks like a fish, dresses young and wants to be part of our discussion whenever my friends come over.

A few weeks back, one of my friends phoned that his mum was almost out of her mind because my own mum was sleeping with his father. I refused to believe him because both families are close.

He then came over and showed me a copy of the love note my mum wrote his father. I was really ashamed and when I accused my mother of being indiscreet, she told me not to be silly. That people in her circle sleep with each other‘s husbands all of the time. I felt sick. She can do whatever she likes but how can I make her leave my friend’s father alone? His mother is more of a mother to me.

Victoria

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/mother-friends-dad/
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by iceberylin(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Na she get her punny grin

14 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by bundur(m): 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
Sorry 2 say dat ur father is not fu*king d hell out of her

23 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by achinaboy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
good 4 her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by 175(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
So sorry to hear this. . .however, Airforce1 will soon join them!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Nutase: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
give us her number let us warn her.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by kobonaire(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Oh wow, this should feature on the Jerry Springer show

8 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by dharay99: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
So u mean ur mum likes doing ds a lot? grin

Well, tell yr frnds mum in an understanding way, sit her down n break d secret 2her buh make her swear not to go too far on d issue b4 telling her...cus datz d best way I tink u can break dox ppl up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Women of these days... The things dey do to their marriages...
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by dammytosh: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
lol.

I love your Mum

9 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
sad
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by raumdeuter: 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kosarugbo nghana

SHe doesnt want to be left behind

Are you sure that your friend isnt even your brother sef Maybe no be today the away game start

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Babaneh(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
They only wanted to give her a step brother or sister....shikena grin
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Misogynist2014(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Restless Vągina Syndrome(RVS) . 2nd case today.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Estimable(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
INFIDELITY......nawaoh
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Realgana(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
I don buy land,make I go check the neighbourhood,if e no de interesting I go sale.
I NO SALE THE LAND AGAIN
My brother abi na sister,that your neighbourhood na modern sodom and gomorrah be that,my advice be say pack comot from there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by XSCOBER2: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nutase:
give us her number let us warn her.

People dey ooo!!!
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by nedz(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hmmm

Very Pathetic cry
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by kodded(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
UNIVERSITY GRADUATE ! shocked
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by FKO1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
You can't do nothing.. . Ur mom is a born "hoe".. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by jingh(f): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
I wish we can choose our parent

3 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by japhmanuel: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Land Not For Sale
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by Icerex(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Some Women shaa.... Somebody get ME the HOLY CANE #Deliverancethings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by IamOpemipo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Konji na baskaad

2 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by msmon(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
You should be more ashamed to share this with the public.

End time!

Gov. Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Beautiful Second Wife (See Photos)
www.nairaland.com/2144374/see-how-gov-fasholas-uncle

3 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by chinchong: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
CHINCHONG........why always me?
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by itoldu: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lmao!! The swingers are really gaining grounds.
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by pafestula(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
One of the reason we need CHANGE all the way... bad and shameless society we have... Hit like for CHANGE!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by WIZGUY69(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
See what gej has caused. this can only happen in gej's regime & movies.
in airforce1's voice * working on my bulalA.
join your friends' Dad soon.
grin

7 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by gurunlocker: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
maybe honey dey ur dad's friend d.ick lalastiously(very much)
Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by naijainfogalery: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to make her stop. If you try to embarrass her, it will all come back to you cos obviously you dad isnt ashamed neither is your mum, you are the one that will feel the whole embarrassment.

here is my advice,
1. Spiritually - pray for her , dont speak to any man of God about it, i repeat, dont speak to any man of God about it, we all respect this men of God but we always forget that they are just humans, what if you tell a man of God and you mama seduces him, you will be more heartbroken hearing that your mama is sleeping with your pastor
2. Get close to her - Become closer to her from all indications, your mama lacks attention both from you as a child and from your dad, like you said, if your friends are around, she likes poke nosing, that is to show that she wants attention, so get closer
3. Its always hard but you children should find a way to get them back together respectfully without embarrassing or disrespecting them else you will get it worse.
4. Buy both of them books on relationship, make them both happy - from all indications there is no happiness in that home,

Note: things wont happen overnight but gradually if you show them love, they will change for the better. this isnt the time to fight them, embarrass them or talk rudely to them. Marriage is the most complicated institution on earth, It takes two to make it work.

LASTLY MY ADVICE TO YOU
- Dont stay too close to that your friend that your mum is doing his dad, he might come for you as in revenge for your mum trying to break their home OR in the process of you trying to comfort him or pitying his mum, you end up on his bed, the end result will be disastrous cos shame wont make you able to talk to your mum it will now turn to a story of like mother like daughter.
- Call the woman and apologise to her about your mums deed , Stay away from that woman viewed else one day she could poison you cos when it comes to infidelity women dont like anyone messing with their hubby
- The ball to keep your house in order is in your court, since the head (father) isnt functioning and the manager (mother) isnt helping either, its left to you (The new hero) to get that house in order else, You mama is going to one day sleep with your hubby, im sure you dont want that to happen.

21 Likes

Re: My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! by lomprico(m): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
U guys are from a rich home abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations / Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument / My Wife Demands N500 Before Sex, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.