Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,450 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Co-founders And Freelance Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Co-founders And Freelance Writers Needed (666 Views)

Poll: will you like to Co-found and work with this project?

YES full-time: 50% (1 vote)
YES part-time: 50% (1 vote)
NO: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Wanted: Freelance Writers For Amazon Gift Ideas Articles (N750 Naira Per Article / Freelance Writers Wanted For Long-term Writing Project / Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Co-founders And Freelance Writers Needed by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 20, 2012
Hi guyz,
I'm on this project all alone, thought I have a couple of guyz on it already working with me, but they reallya are not taking it as seriously as I want it to go. I NEED WRITERS or BLOGGERS to co-found and Co-Own this project | GistCrunch : Electronic PRESS Media stream: Freestyle Gist, RT, News, Entertainments, Start Up Business Ideas & SMEs with Articles on Successful Business (Start Ups) Owners.

Requirements:
Freelance Writers needed, you don't need to be professional but you need to be a social person, you can be a photographer, graphics designer e.t.c just have some valuable write-ups or pictures to post on a daily basis at least 2-3 articles daily to the website.

You'd promote your post or articles and promote the website on all social media networks you use, twitter, facebook and anyother one. I.e after posting the article you share it on social media networks, invite your friends and followers to like the facebook page and follow the twitter account.

You have to take it seriously, but you do it as fun not as work, but there have to be some degree of commitment.

For now. We're not paying, don't be discouraged, we've not started making money, we're just building the traffic. And if we work together we can own this together. I'm ready to co-own and share ownership of this company with 50people wo we'd work together and take all the credits, share profit together, we have a broad and big plan, we intend to grow and become like TECHCRUNCH in Nigeria. Host awards and have a reality TV-Show, the more people on board the faster and easier we'd go.

So start adding friends on facebook. Keep adding every single person that shows on the side bar of people you may know. The more followers and friend you have the more traffic you redirect to the site, the more visits we get, the more promotion and lime light we get. And that's what would bring in adverts and that brings in money and we'd be hosting parties and get togethers every once in a while.

If you'd like to work with us on this project and make it a success.
Call TOMMY on 08039093482
Mail: trusttomola@gmail.com
gistcrunch@gmail.com

The project. www.gistcrunch
www(dot)gistcrunch(dot)co(dot)cc

Twitter: @GistCrunch
Facebook: GistCrunch

... Let's do it, create Nigeria's first largest online gistcentral for all breaking news, events, how to, fashion, celeb interviews, sports news and many more ....

(1) (Reply)

One Memorable Night / Join This Whatsapp Group To Get Writing Jobs And Hire Writers / Content Writer Needed - Long Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.