Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! (1667 Views)

Freelance Writers Wanted For Long-term Writing Project / I Need Competent, Dedicated Writers. I Will Pay N1000 Per 1000 Words / Competent Article Writers Currently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! by Larrywiz(m): 4:28am On Oct 01, 2012
Hi there,
I'm working on a huge project and need 2-4 cool freelance writers to join me. This could be a long term project so I need people who can stay on board for at least two months!

Who do I need?
I need writers who are experienced or love to read and write about the following areas: Social media, finance, business, self improvement and entrepreneurship. These are pretty cool areas, don't you think?

What do I need?
Nothing less than awesome! I need articles that are unique and show some level of expertise. I need articles that target the reader in a not-too-technical way.
All articles will be above 500 words and you'll have to write a sample before I can work with you. However, if you already have samples, then we can start.
I need writers who can churn out 10 articles every five days or less.

What do you get?
First, you'll become my friend ;-).
Then I'll pay you a non-negotiable price of $4 per article. This price will be increased in due time depending on your article quality.
Payments will be made directly to your bank account.

I need writers ASAP so if you're interested, send writing samples ( already published work) to richewriter@gmail.com . Simply send the links, that's all!
If you don't have samples, still contact me and I'll test you with mine. If you pass the test (which is pretty easy), I'll pay for the sample.

If you're interested, please contact me NOW!
Re: Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! by onomewriter: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
Just a question. Will my submitted article still carry my name? I am an enterpreneurship/business guru.
Re: Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! by Larrywiz(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2012
onome writer: Just a question. Will my submitted article still carry my name? I am an enterpreneurship/business guru.

No Onome, I'll have full rights to the articles. If you're interested, contact me.
Re: Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! by Gloriouspa(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2012
Just saw your post and I am interested please. My email is gloriouswrite@yahoo.com. Pls visit www.getpoems.net. Thanks.
Re: Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! by Basic(m): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2012
Gloriouspa: Just saw your post and I am interested please. My email is gloriouswrite@yahoo.com. Pls visit www.getpoems.net. Thanks.
You're very funny. Someone needs you to apply for a job by sending him an email, and yet, you're leaving the person your email and directing him to your URL. And that's not to even mention the fact that your entry is coming weeks after the post had gone live.

1 Like

Re: Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! by Skulboy(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2012
Larrywiz: Hi there,
I'm working on a huge project and need 2-4 cool freelance writers to join me. This could be a long term project so I need people who can stay on board for at least two months!

Who do I need?
I need writers who are experienced or love to read and write about the following areas: Social media, finance, business, self improvement and entrepreneurship. These are pretty cool areas, don't you think?

What do I need?
Nothing less than awesome! I need articles that are unique and show some level of expertise. I need articles that target the reader in a not-too-technical way.
All articles will be above 500 words and you'll have to write a sample before I can work with you. However, if you already have samples, then we can start.

What do you get?
Then I'll pay you a non-negotiable price of $4 per article. This price will be increased in due time depending on your article quality.

I need writers ASAP so if you're interested, send writing samples ( already published work) to richewriter@gmail.com . Simply send the links, that's all!
If you don't have samples, still contact me and I'll test you with mine. If you pass the test (which is pretty easy), I'll pay for the sample.

Negotiation permitted?
Re: Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! by princebatista(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
My name is uzor prince and I am a writer and a poet,do u also deal on fictional materials?and short love stories?weather u r or not,I'm interested in d wrting stuff doh I tink d cash is poor

1 Like

Re: Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
Larrywiz: Hi there,
Who do I need?
What do I need?
What do you get?

i am very much keen in working with you. U can reach me via email - vision2017@yahoo.com or via text on 08162655771. Tnx
Re: Competent Freelance Writers Wanted ASAP! by gbengalite(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2013
prince batista: My name is uzor prince and I am a writer and a poet,do u also deal on fictional materials?and short love stories?weather u r or not,I'm interested in d wrting stuff doh I tink d cash is poor

Pls do contact me gbengalite@gmail.com 08026393592
StreetPub(search on Facebook) and like d page

(1) (Reply)

Needed: Excellent Freelance Writer To Write A Feature (paid Feature) / Article Writers Needed Paying N2 Per Word / Urgent - Content Writers Needed – Very Generous Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.