Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,693 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (6780 Views)

What Is The Most Acceptable Nigerian Credit Card For Online Transaction? / How To Get Free Facebook Ads Credits / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2012
JideTheBlogger: I use Zenith Visa prepaid card. Just go to Zenith bank to pick it up. Go there with at least $120. You do not need to have account with them for you to get the card. I also use it for Google Adwords. Have used it to pay at mobstac, amazon, dealextreme, hostgator, aweber etc

Fb doesn't accept GTB Naira mastercard.

This was the first i used and i gathered all my savings then to fund it about $150 i spent. Accepted everywhere until it got rejected by adwords and facebook, maybe for pyments i was owing i didnt pay up or something. Now i use Africard.

chiefkpokp: Please this Uba Africard, if i want to have one, how much do i need to pay, i mean the setup, must i have an account with them, I wana boost my Fanpage with facebook ads.

The benefit of the Africard is the low fees involved and you can even fund it with naira and not dollars like zenith. i didnt see it safe to be going to black market evrytime to change large amount of dollars and heading into and out of the bank. You can get the africard, Instant N500, Personalized N750. Process will be faster if you have an account with them, and a good i.d drivers licence or/and international passport. You can also go along with your house nepa bills if you have. You can even fund with just N1,000, N500 will be debited for instant which you can get the same day. Its still ok. When you get the paper be careful to tear of the foil covering your pin, then the transparent nylong against a white paper to see your CARD PIN and WEB PIN. so you can change your card pin with atm and your web pin at the website they will give you. So when you make transactions in dollars, you will be debited at the current exchange rate in naira, still far better than black market zenith wahala
Re: . by Tunjibodmas(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
pls house what are the requirement to apply for this uba africard?ur response will be highly appreciated.thanks
Re: . by onatisi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2012
Tunjibodmas: pls house what are the requirement to apply for this uba africard?ur response will be
highly appreciated.thanks

they have given that information ten times already read through all the replies or visit ur nearest uba branch for more information
Re: . by kaysy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
Thank God i have a UBA Account, since the GTB card is no longer working, UBA should be my next option. Thanks to everyone
Re: . by kaysy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
kaysy: Thank God i have a UBA Account, since the GTB card is no longer working, UBA should be my next option. Thanks to everyone
Any more comment? Contribution? or otherwise

My UBA AfriCard will be ready by 19th July 2012. just got an alert now!
Re: . by geniusauthor(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
chiefkpokp: Please this Uba Africard, if i want to have one, how much do i need to pay, i mean the setup, must i have an account with them, I wana boost my Fanpage with facebook ads.

To get the AFRICARD is free, but you must open it with a minimum of N1,000 AND you don't need to have account with UBA.
I use it for Facebook Ad and it works perfectly.
Re: . by kaysy(m): 6:54am On Jul 25, 2012
I have made an advert on facebook with UBA AfriCard but my ad is running and my credit card has not been debited, besides i dont think my ad is running frequently as i want it to because i haven't even seen it among others, though its my first time advertising on facebbok due to my GTBank Naira Master Card has refused me this opportunity since but that apart now, all i want to know is how long do u guys advertise and how much do u pay [maybe a month or 2months] then what billing plan do u use [is it daily billing or lifetime budget] because i need my ad to be so frequent on facebook, any info i get will make me re-advertise it using the suitable options. Thank You
Re: . by chidi500(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
zenith bank have stop issue web surfer.there new usd visa card is buxz.i obtain new one yesterday.
Re: . by kaysy(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2012
kaysy: I have made an advert on facebook with UBA AfriCard but my ad is running and my credit card has not been debited, besides i dont think my ad is running frequently as i want it to because i haven't even seen it among others, though its my first time advertising on facebbok due to my GTBank Naira Master Card has refused me this opportunity since but that apart now, all i want to know is how long do u guys advertise and how much do u pay [maybe a month or 2months] then what billing plan do u use [is it daily billing or lifetime budget] because i need my ad to be so frequent on facebook, any info i get will make me re-advertise it using the suitable options. Thank You
Need response for this so urgently. thanks
Re: . by geniusauthor(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
kaysy:
Need response for this so urgently. thanks

I use AFRICARD for my Facebook and Google adword adverts, and it's working very fine.
Although, Presently I'm using Facebook $50 coupon and Google Adword $100 which I get for almost free and I'm enjoying them now.
So my AFRICARD money is still resting.
I love this!!
Re: . by geniusauthor(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
kaysy: I have made an advert on facebook with UBA AfriCard but my ad is running and my credit card has not been debited, besides i dont think my ad is running frequently as i want it to because i haven't even seen it among others, though its my first time advertising on facebbok due to my GTBank Naira Master Card has refused me this opportunity since but that apart now, all i want to know is how long do u guys advertise and how much do u pay [maybe a month or 2months] then what billing plan do u use [is it daily billing or lifetime budget] because i need my ad to be so frequent on facebook, any info i get will make me re-advertise it using the suitable options. Thank You

Facebook will not charge you until you have finish your advert campaign, but they will stop it when you have used about $10 if they discovered that you don't have money on your card.

Honestly, Advertising on Facebook is a course on it's own, else you will be wasting and dashing FACEBOOK money.
I was in that shoe before until I learned the nitty-gritty!

I used less than $70 dollars which I got for almost free to get the fans you can see on this page.
www.facebook.com/singbravo

So you have to be wise and learn the process before going into the advert thing. You can as well pay an expert on online advert so you don't waste money.

1 Like

Re: . by netlinker: 2:56am On Aug 01, 2012
Good information, thanks guys. My problem is that this dollar account attracts heavy payment. For instance gtb charge equivalent of about 7500 naira once a year on your mastercard. Has anyone experienced that? What about other banks?
Re: . by geniusauthor(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2012
netlinker: Good information, thanks guys. My problem is that this dollar account attracts heavy payment. For instance gtb charge equivalent of about 7500 naira once a year on your mastercard. Has anyone experienced that? What about other banks?
get africard from uba with just 1k, it's very good.
Re: . by netlinker: 2:38am On Aug 04, 2012
Yes thanks will do just that.
Re: . by franel79(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2012
Can I reload the Zenith Web Surfer card with $11 dollars.
Re: . by dav8id(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
[quote author=geniusauthor]

Facebook will not charge you until you have finish your advert campaign, but they will stop it when you have used about $10 if they discovered that you don't have money on your card.

Honestly, Advertising on Facebook is a course on it's own, else you will be wasting and dashing FACEBOOK money.
I was in that shoe before until I learned the nitty-gritty!

I used less than $70 dollars which I got for almost free to get the fans you can see on this page.
www.facebook.com $70 for just 800 plus like? Men..your ad campaign s too poor..
Re: . by ProfTayour(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
@geniusauthor - pls can u share how you got the facebook coupon? I'd run an advertising campaign on facebook but i'm on a shoe-string budget.;;

Pls respond
Thanks
Re: . by ProfTayour(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
@geniusauthor - pls can u share how you got the facebook coupon? I'd run an advertising campaign on facebook but i'm on a shoe-string budget.;;

Pls respond

Thanks
Re: . by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
My GTB NairaMastercard now working for fb ads.
Re: . by Mobsync(m): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2013
JideTheBlogger: My GTB NairaMastercard now working for fb ads.

You people should enlighten me. Is the GTB NairaMastercard the same mastercard we're given when we open an account?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Difference Does Web Hosting In Nigeria Make / How Do You Receive Your Money From Flippa? / A Comedy Blog; Will It Get Traffic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.