Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

My Fellow Pilgrims: How Can God's Protection On Our Lives Be Guaranteed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Fellow Pilgrims: How Can God's Protection On Our Lives Be Guaranteed? (804 Views)

2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal / Buhari Okays N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims / Can God Create A Mountain That God Can't Move? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Pilgrims: How Can God's Protection On Our Lives Be Guaranteed? by God2man(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2012
My faith is built on nothing less;

but Jesus blood and righteousness;

i dare not trust the sweetest frame but wholly lean on Jesus name;

On christ the solid rock i stand;

all other ground is sinking sand;

all other ground is sinking sand.

Again,

the rock that never fail let me hide in thee,
let me hide in thee,

in thee, there is power.

Life is becoming scary. 2 timothy 3:1 " This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come"
I am still sad about the DANA AIR PLANE CRASH, i am not only sad because many people died, but i imagine the way they died, horrible, grievious, bloody. This always make me sad. Many questions, few answers. Even the answers given by my fellow pilgims was not enough to comfort those of us that are still alive.

I have a testimony, but before i share my testimony, i would like people to know that i am not better than those people that died neither am i rejoicing over them. Of course, carelessness on the part of the management of the company might have caused the crash, we can also make a bad judgement that those christians on the plane did not read psalm 91 or that they were careless about their christian lives. This is not the issue.
I give glory to God for sparing my life, it is not by power neither by might but by his grace.

I wanted to take a flight to Lagos from Jos, two years ago, i dreamt that a woman was standing before a big equipment like an Air plane, half naked woman grabbing the big equipment. Then i woke up. What else can i do but to pray. In the midst of the night before i embarked on the journey, i commited the journey into God's hand, address eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood, used the scripture especially psalm 91 for divine protection and all other prayers i can't really remember now. After the prayer, i slept. I dreamt again, in the dream, i saw a very bright shinning light like a sun. Then i woke up, this gave me confidence that it shall be well. The plane flew in to Lagos within one hour without any problem.

The truth is that if i neglected the dream and counted it as normal dream or foolish things without meaning, what do you think? Your guess is as good as mine.

God has promised his people divine protection, it is true that to die is gain to christ but it is a tragedy to die untimely or at the prime. It is even worst if the so called believer was a prenteder before he died.

Let's face fact, God is more than able to deliver us from trouble. He has done it before in the Bible, he is more than willing to deliver us from danger. Peter from prison, the 3 hebrews in the fiery furnace,Daniel from the den of lions, and so on.

Another story of a christian sister in a particular flight, the pilot made a prouncement that there was a problem. The christian sister started a serious prayer, later she bursted into tongues. God had mercy on them, the plane landed safely.

Now, some scriptures for spiritual protection. Psalm 34:7 " the angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that feareth him, and delivereth them"
Proverb 18:10 "The name of the Lord is strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe"
Psalm 71:3 " Be thou my strong habitation, where unto i may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me: for thou art my rock and my fortress."
Zechariah 2: 5" For i, saith the Lord, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her"
verse 8" For thus saith the Lord of hosts: After the glory hath he sent me unto the nation which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye"
Then the popular Psalm 91:1 " He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the almighty"
it is advisable to memorize the whole of psalm 91 and the above scriptures.
Having said that i would like to warn that if God has spoken to you through his servant or through dreams, visions and anyway that you have mastered on the way God speaks to you NOT to embark on a journey, pls, i am talking from exprience, Please and please cancel the proposed journey, it could lead to death.
If you are trying to proof overspirituality and start quoting scripture with prayer, God may deliver you but it will not be graceful.

Anytime you are travelling, take time to wake up and do night vigil between the hours of 12 am TO 5 am. It may not be more than 5 minutes but please ask for journey mercy.

However, if your relatonship with God is zero. My fellow pilgims, danger is looming. The reason why the Bible say watch and pray, pray without ceasing is because the days are evil, we need to redeem the days ahead of us.
Ephesians 5:16 " Reedeming the time, because the days are evil"
1 Peter 5:8 " Be sober, be vigilant: because your ADVERSARY THE DEVIL, as roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:"
The bottomline is that we need to be sensitive to the leading of the holyspirit.
More contributions are welcome from my fellow pilgrims.
God bless you.
God2man.
Re: My Fellow Pilgrims: How Can God's Protection On Our Lives Be Guaranteed? by God2man(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
As the year is coming to an end, the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood demons on assignment must balance their blood bank accounts, it shall never be the portion of true children of God in Jesus Name.

Christians need to increase their prayer tempo and be more watchful. The devil knows that his time is short, he is fighting like a wounded lion, seriously looking for who to devour or kill.

You have to stop them before they stop you.

It is only those people in Christ Jesus that can activate divine protection, divine protection is real, we may not see it physically but it is there, we need to key in to the unfailing hands of God, he is more than able to deliver.

Now, it is time to fast and pray for this divine immunity, it is time to cry to God for journey mercy, it is high time we go on our knees and cry out to God to blot our every evil handwriting against our ordinances.

Let's back up our prayers with the following scriptures:

Deuteronomy 28:7

" The Lord shal cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee in seven ways"

Psalm 122: 1-8

Psalm 125: 1-3

" They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever"

"As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever"

"For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity"

Isaiah 49:24-26
" Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?"

"But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for i will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and i will save thy children"

"And i will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall know that i the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob"

Colossians 2: 14-15
"blotting out the handwriting of ordinance that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to the cross; and having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triump over them in it."

2Corinthians 10: 3-6

" For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh"

( For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds)

"Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ"

" and having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled"

Revelation 12:11
"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto death"

Finally, make sure you plead the blood of Jesus or sprinkle the blood of Jesus on your spirit, soul and body, before you move out of your house.

The Lord will fight us In Jesus name.

God bless you all.
God2man.
Re: My Fellow Pilgrims: How Can God's Protection On Our Lives Be Guaranteed? by plaetton: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Are you better, or is your life mote precious than all those who have perished so far in terrible circumstances?

Why would god and Jesus protect you if they are helpless to protect the 50 or so innocent school children who were brutally murdered by god-loving religious nuts like yourself?

I am quite sure you are not murderous religious nut, but if your Jesus can't protect innocent kids, don't bet on him to protect you.
Sorry.
Re: My Fellow Pilgrims: How Can God's Protection On Our Lives Be Guaranteed? by God2man(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
plaetton: Are you better, or is your life mote precious than all those who have perished so far in terrible circumstances?

Why would god and Jesus protect you if they are helpless to protect the 50 or so innocent school children who were brutally murdered by god-loving religious nuts like yourself?

I am quite sure you are not murderous religious nut, but if your Jesus can't protect innocent kids, don't bet on him to protect you.
Sorry.

Relax Mr.Atheist, we are not fighting here, are we?

Jesus, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the King of Kings, and Lord of lords. Jesus has protected me before and i am more than sure, Jesus will preserve my soul, spirit and body, again and again.

Glory be to God in the highest.

Am not a muslim. If those kids died in Christ Jesus, they have a better reward than those of us mourning them.

People died and they passed on. It is not new, it is not how you died that really matters but where you are going after death.

Death is not the ultimate, christians should not be afraid of death, we are more than conquerors.

The important thing is to die for something that will outlast the present life, if you are not ready to die for anything, then your life is useless.

However, it is not good to die before your time, that's why it is important to activate divine protection on our lives. The truth is, it is possible for anybody to die before his time. If you give the devil an inch, he will take a mile, if you are allow the devil to cut short your life, he will do it.

It is important to pray against the evil days, and redeemed the time because the days are evil.

Sorry, Jesus is still in the busines of protecting his people.

Accept Jesus today.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: My Fellow Pilgrims: How Can God's Protection On Our Lives Be Guaranteed? by plaetton: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
We are definitely not fighting. I am just contributing my own opinion.

Why are asking for or worried about a guarantee of protection from Jesus?
Obviously you are worried because you know that he has been failing a lot of believers.
In fact, he has never protected anyone.

Isn't that right?
Re: My Fellow Pilgrims: How Can God's Protection On Our Lives Be Guaranteed? by God2man(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2013
plaetton: We are definitely not fighting. I am just contributing my own opinion.

Why are asking for or worried about a guarantee of protection from Jesus?
Obviously you are worried because you know that he has been failing a lot of believers.
In fact, he has never protected anyone.

Isn't that right?

Yes and No.

God's protection can only be guranteed if you are correctly positioned to exercise or appropriate the power in the blood of jesus or in the Word of God, you may be a believer and yet you may be ignorant of how to use the power available in the Blood of Jesus, and in the Word of God but if you operate from a higher realm and begin to decree, command and declare that it shall be well with you and no evil shall befall you, it shall be so according to your word.

If you are not where you are suppose to be and you are claiming these promises, it may not work, whosoever breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.

I read about the Tsunami tragedy, some christians wanted to do some programs in the city, but they were forbidden, so these christians moved to a secluded are to hold the program, on the day of the disaster, there was a Word from God that they should stay for one more day, they did, that was how those christians escaped the disaster.

Whether you believe it or not Jesus is still protecting his people, it all depends on our spirtual status.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: My Fellow Pilgrims: How Can God's Protection On Our Lives Be Guaranteed? by plaetton: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nonsense.

By this, you are saying that everyone that Jesus has failed to protect, every victim of catastrophe and calamity, had somehow fallen short of Jesus's glory, and therefore undeserving of his protection.
What a laughable load of crap.

That is what I call a 419.

It's like an insurance company that cunningly finds technicalities in the fine print to deny their indemnity and your claims after the facts.

Jesus is one insurance coverage no one should trust.
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Atheist, Please I Need Answers? / Tension, As ABU Vice Chancellor Says “no New Church” On Kongo Campus / My Knowledge About True Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.