Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

She Disappeared As Soon As She Picked A Call. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Disappeared As Soon As She Picked A Call. (1140 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / Husband Freaks Out As Soon As He Walks In The Room To Find This / Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Disappeared As Soon As She Picked A Call. by DeCleff(m): 11:10am On Jun 21, 2012
I wonder what this world (especially Nigeria) is turning into with all kind stories everyday due to the wickedness of man. If Jesus Christ could call the people of His days "Generation Of Vipers" what do we think He would have called our generation?

Can someone please tell me how a persom could vanish into the air just because she picked a call that came to her cellphone?
Since the past 3 days my cousin's wife vanished into air immedately she answered a call that came to her cellphone.

On that fateful day, she went out to buy something with her friend, leaving her husband and 2 kids behind. Suddenly as they (my cousin's wife and her friend) walked down the street, the strange call came on her phone and immedately she picked and said hello, she disappeared before the eyes her friend and other people.

The worst thing was that she vanished with her phone and nobody can tell the very number that called her and since then her cellphone is switched off.

Her hubby and kids has cried their eyes out.

God please save your people.
Re: She Disappeared As Soon As She Picked A Call. by mykejones(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2012
Is this some dream or some fallacy you cooked up from ur imaginative brain??
Re: She Disappeared As Soon As She Picked A Call. by DeCleff(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2012
mykejones: Is this some dream or some fallacy you cooked up from ur imaginative brain??
my dear na true life story ooo. I still find it difficult to believe
Re: She Disappeared As Soon As She Picked A Call. by taryour(f): 12:18pm On Jun 21, 2012
DeCleff: I wonder what this world (especially Nigeria) is turning into with all kind stories everyday due to the wickedness of man. If Jesus Christ could call the people of His days "Generation Of Vipers" what do we think He would have called our generation?

Can someone please tell me how a persom could vanish into the air just because she picked a call that came to her cellphone?
Since the past 3 days my cousin's wife vanished into air immedately she answered a call that came to her cellphone.

On that fateful day, she went out to buy something with her friend, leaving her husband and 2 kids behind. Suddenly as they (my cousin's wife and her friend) walked down the street, the strange call came on her phone and immedately she picked and said hello, she disappeared before the eyes her friend and other people.

The worst thing was that she vanished with her phone and nobody can tell the very number that called her and since then her cellphone is switched off.

are u supposed to be kidding or something
Re: She Disappeared As Soon As She Picked A Call. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2012
many women abandon their husband and kids for love/madness/depression etc, she could be one of such ladies, no big deal.
also it could be a more sinister problem aka kidnapping/rituals/se.x slavery etc so beware.
Re: She Disappeared As Soon As She Picked A Call. by doctokwus: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
D exact reason we remain underdeveloped& backward,despite d valiant efforts of Mary Slessor to destigmatise twins.In dis age someone can still believe a human can disappear by answering a fone call,its disgusting to know there are pple who still bliv dis
Re: She Disappeared As Soon As She Picked A Call. by 2mch(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
Thunder fire you there! Where and who did you people sell her organs to? If that is not the case then she has run away. I suggest you arrest her friend and put her in army cell for one week then you will find wifey. Dead or alive
Re: She Disappeared As Soon As She Picked A Call. by chikeorji123(m): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
DeCleff: I wonder what this world (especially Nigeria) is turning into with all kind stories everyday due to the wickedness of man. If Jesus Christ could call the people of His days "Generation Of Vipers" what do we think He would have called our generation?

More confuse grin
Re: She Disappeared As Soon As She Picked A Call. by Tiana155(f): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2012
Come on guys this is African Nigeria for that mata, some people still practice African traditional religion, it has been in existence even before mary slessor came to Nigeria. i have also heard of a story like that.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Make A Wife Disrespect Her Hubby. / Man Files For Divorce Because Of Wife’s Never-ending Request For Séx / Stop Praying For This Dying Lady Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.