Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,344 members, 7,954,399 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert (3242 Views)

Why Is It Difficult for Nigerians To Pay For Services Rendered? / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached) / Need Info on Transport Biz In Lagos & Cost of VW Vanagon & LT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by palee: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2006
Hello House,

Thanks for being there always. I registered for the Google Adwords and needed to pay for it, a total sum of US$80, but had not been able to.
I tried to pay using Credit Card but was turned down on the basis that Google does not accept credit card from Nigeria.
Can some tell me how to successfully pay for the Adwords Advert?

Thanks
VIncent
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by Seun(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2006
How do you know on what basis you were turned down? Did Google say that they do not accept credits cards from Nigeria.?
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by LoverBwoy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2006
Call them, im sure they'll be able to arrange an alternative method of payment wink
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by larger20(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2006
palee:

Hello House,

Thanks for being there always. I registered for the Google Adwords and needed to pay for it, a total sum of US$80, but had not been able to.
I tried to pay using Credit Card but was turned down on the basis that Google does not accept credit card from Nigeria.
Can some tell me how to successfully pay for the Adwords Advert?

Thanks
VIncent

Credit Card Companies does not issue credit cards to people living in nigeria which means that you credit card is likley not your own. You must have a US account which authomatically means that you have a social security number,
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by Seun(m): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2006
Credit Card Companies does not issue credit cards to people living in nigeria which means that you credit card is likley not your own.

You are wrong: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-331.0.html
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by larger20(m): 4:08am On Apr 05, 2006
Seun:

You are wrong: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-331.0.html

thanks for the information. Can i also receive payments via my card? Pls let me know,
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by nateone(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2006
grin grin grin ;Dbabavisito, i don tell you say any thing about payment from naija oyinbo man no go gree, becos we be thief, so try become oyinbo man when next you come this world, i will come to your end to check on your internet connection,,,,,,,,and to make free calls, any how, grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by Seun(m): 12:57am On Apr 07, 2006
I use Graphcard with Google Adwords. You have to register the card's address and contact Google and beg them to activate your account!
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by Seun(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2007
Google Adwords is not a business. It's a means of advertising your business.
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by mishael197(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2007
Hi, i am Meshach (an affiliate marketer). I pay on goolge and i use a company that gives me cards that ain't ever rejected anywhere.
call me on 08027792512 or on 08032127899
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by sosilly4b(m): 12:55am On Aug 11, 2007
mischeal19 this is the beginnig of yahoo yahoo.Just play save you know you are in Zamfara
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by kg(f): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2010
Get a Visacard from your bank e.g GTB and use. I've been using it for years.
You can also use Zenith Websurfer from Zenith Bank.

I know this question was asked in 2006 but I assume it's still a challenge to some even in 2010 and that's why I decided to answer. Hope someone finds it useful.
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by Carlc: 12:20am On Dec 10, 2010
who says google doesnt accept credit cards from naija. Maybe there was an issue with your card. Try zenith bank's buxx visa prepaid card. Its kinda easy to get and wont take days
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by badruf(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2010
you can check out this site

http://www.cheapvcc.350.com/home.htm
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by knice(m): 9:22am On Dec 18, 2010
Call me on 07033097160. I will use my Intercontinental visa card for you. Goodbye.
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by V6ix(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2010
google this google adword free coupon code
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by kay4biz(f): 3:03am On Dec 31, 2010
You need a credit card. I have paid for adwords twice with my GTB Visa card.

To get a GTB visa card you need $230 dollars. They collect $30 for the card and $200 is the minimum you can have on the card before it can be activated after you collect it at the bank.

The documents you need for it to be opened are:

Your last paid Nepa bill

I think a passport (I'm not sure)

Just visit GTB and collect and fill the form. A domiciliary account usually comes with a Visa card
Re: I Need Info On How To Pay For Google Adwords Advert by LoveKing(m): 7:47am On Dec 31, 2010
Zenith Websurfer Card is great for it.

(1) (Reply)

Get A 100% Reliable Virtual Card For Your Both Local & International Transaction / Baba Ijebu/pools Betting Experience Here;does It Upgrade Or Downgrade Ur Income? / Need Info On Where To Buy Transformers, Anyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.