Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF (27449 Views)

A Commercial Bank Manager Mr. Habeeb Olatunde Commits Suicide In Ogun State. / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno / Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by kutchs: 7:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
@hillstate nobody is making any excuse for him just saying that fight aginst terrorism is not one won easily. It took Bush and Obama combined 10 yrs to kill Osama, what do you say about that?
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Briz(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2012
whitebery:
u dey talk like an Americana Nig get time 4 all dis heavy heavy thing

yes dear, just laying da emphasis ther, so we don't hv to hear tory later on
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Briz(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2012
black-bɔɪ:

cheesycheesy are u from "heavily land"??grin

yes now, i am. Care to join? smiley
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by sessydoo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
To think that this dumb president's supporters are everywhere on the internet really amuses me. So some people still believe in GEJs transformation agenda?? wonders shall never end. i want to believe the supporters of this administratn are paid agents. so its useless wasting time engaging any1. But its so sure dat a day of reckoning is at hand, let the legislooters continue in what they know how best to do. God, the judge of all shall avenge his people.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by ismhab(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2012
ceejay80s: 50,000 pEOPLE HUH?! More people got to go, our internet bandwith dey slow, 150MILLION NIGERIA MINUS 50,000 PEOPLE= SLOW INTERNET, WE NEED TO REDUCE DOWN TO 1MILLION NIGERIANS
YOU BE WICKED PERSON.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Briz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
mutiply: some pple askin for info frm dis junk dat was arrested,hw many info do u nid b4 knwin dat gej and pdp ar boko haram and boko haram is pdp,keep waitin for info till vision 2020

do u know if the kind of info they ask from this guys are like:

Where do you take your bath every morning?
Do you eat cassava bread?
Are you connected to electricity with NEPA?
Why don't you use a BB Porsche, why using a BB Nokia?
Do u hv any virgin in mind to **** before u were arrested?

We dont know d kind of questions they ask, so let's be patient pls till we get what we want. The Lord is our Strength. Sleep well.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by hillsate: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
kutchs: @hillstate nobody is making any excuse for him just saying that fight aginst terrorism is not one won easily. It took Bush and Obama combined 10 yrs to kill Osama, what do you say about that?

kutchs, am not saying its easy. people just coming here turning everything into politics is what pisses me off.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by freshmoney(m): 7:27pm On Jun 21, 2012
Sadly, he will be freed like every other caught boko-haram villains!
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by gbadexy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
I don't think this captured guy is a foot soldier, his military training would make him very valuable in training and giving logistic support to boko haram members.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by tatosh: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2012
dedeike: Good news. I just heard if on AIT now. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan deserves an unreserved apology from all those who have been blabbing and talking rubbish on Nairaland against him. It's so very unfortunate that sworn enemies of this administration have been spreading falsehood and lies in order to confuse issues and mislead people into the thinking that GEJ is incapable of leading Nigeria. Since yesterday, I have engaged some misguided fellows on this forum in a hot debate over the propriety of the president's trip to Brasil at a time riots were enveloping Kaduna and Yobe. I argued that Gej has been working seriously behind the scenes to curb this terrorism and that suicide terrorism is a complex challenge for any nation in the world. I chronicled the breakthroughs in this fight against terrorism to include the arrest and ongoing prosecution of Senator Ali Ndume of Borno state. The arrest and detention of Kabiru Sokoto, Abu quack a,a group of 7 Boko haram suspects from Niger state, and now Hammed Bama, who masterminded the attacks on the Force headquarters, UN building, and all.
So what has been done to those that have been arrested ages ago, how has that stopped the bombings?. Another lousy arrest mschwww. The sponsors are still roaming about free

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by chucky234(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2012
Nigerians sef,one person out of the more than 300,000 Boko boys was captured and people are already eulogizing GEJ. we have heard Boko boys been captured in the last few months but that has not put end an or reduce the spate of bombings neither has it help to reveal the spopnsors of the deadly sect,people should wake up to the fact that this Boko Haram group is deadlier than we give them credit for and FG has done little or nothing meaningful to curb the menace.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by yohannazack(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
Hummmmmm, to be mumu na batin sha. God help us
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by lacasa: 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
torkaka: capture this one,capture that one,capture the other one. bomb still the go off,sponsors we never know!

Gbam!
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by freegaza(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2012
The nigerian army has denied there was ever a habib bama in the army

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by yohannazack(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
To shower praiz on gej in dis issue is a display of foolishness, i wl only praiz him if and only he can hav d courage to bring d sponsors to book. Foget sentiment and let us face d reality, pls.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2012
dedeike: Good news. I just heard if on AIT now. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan deserves an unreserved apology from all those who have been blabbing and talking rubbish on Nairaland against him. It's so very unfortunate that sworn enemies of this administration have been spreading falsehood and lies in order to confuse issues and mislead people into the thinking that GEJ is incapable of leading Nigeria. Since yesterday, I have engaged some misguided fellows on this forum in a hot debate over the propriety of the president's trip to Brasil at a time riots were enveloping Kaduna and Yobe. I argued that Gej has been working seriously behind the scenes to curb this terrorism and that suicide terrorism is a complex challenge for any nation in the world. I chronicled the breakthroughs in this fight against terrorism to include the arrest and ongoing prosecution of Senator Ali Ndume of Borno state. The arrest and detention of Kabiru Sokoto, Abu quack a,a group of 7 Boko haram suspects from Niger state, and now Hammed Bama, who masterminded the attacks on the Force headquarters, UN building, and all.
hahahahaha! Ni99a Please

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by lanetrips: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2012
Sokoto kabir has been in custody for hw many months nw.yet the demonic sect keeps attacking.of wat use might dis guy's arrest be?we r waiting

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by gwazy: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2012
dederocs: NIGERIANS BRACE UP AND FACE THIS COWARDLY MONSTER-MALLAMS ARE FOOLS,WHY DONT THE POLITICIANS AND SPONSORS KILL THEMSELVES-AND YORUBAS SHOULD BE CAREFUL ABOUT FRATENISING WITH THE ENEMY ALL IN THE NAME OF BEING MUSLIMS-RELIGION IS PULLING US DOWN,LETS WAKE UP-KILL THEM ALL,NO MERCY FOR THE WICKED...GBOKO HARAM HAS KILLED ALMOST 50,000 PEOPLE AND DESTROYED PROPERTY AND LIVELYHOOD AMOUNTINTING TO TRILLIONS,KILL THEM ALL,SACRIFICE THE FOOLS SO LIFE CONTINUES-AMERICAN DRONES ARE WELCOME IN THE NORTH SINCE THE HYPOCRITICAL NORTHERN TRIBAL LEADERS ARE HIDING THEM.
GBOKO HARAM ARE COWARDS,THEY WILL LOOSE THIS FIGHT
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by PopoolaTaiwo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
Wot of d oda bh boiz dat av bn cot b4. Wat is dia action on dem. Gej, som politicians n odaz in pdp r bh sponsors. God wl surely xpox dem 1 by 1
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Unitedabby(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2012
Ojobojo1: U de mad abi,since wen dey don de catch all dose people, wetin dem don do them.
a million dollar question still unanswered.help me ask them my guy

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by str8talk1: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
dedeike: Good news. I just heard if on AIT now. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan deserves an unreserved apology from all those who have been blabbing and talking rubbish on Nairaland against him. It's so very unfortunate that sworn enemies of this administration have been spreading falsehood and lies in order to confuse issues and mislead people into the thinking that GEJ is incapable of leading Nigeria. Since yesterday, I have engaged some misguided fellows on this forum in a hot debate over the propriety of the president's trip to Brasil at a time riots were enveloping Kaduna and Yobe. I argued that Gej has been working seriously behind the scenes to curb this terrorism and that suicide terrorism is a complex challenge for any nation in the world...

Blabber,hold ur peace!datz not an excuse 4 GEJ 2 jet out wt over 120 delegates 4rm Nigeria 4 what summit dat he cant assign it 2 d Environment minister.
We r crying our hearts out dat we hv no social basic amenities in d country and 1 clueless clown of a President is filtering our common wealth wt his party loyalists,political financiers,nonentities,touts & AGIPs.
Hv u ask urself what did GEJ achieve when he was d Gov. of Bayelsa?
Ur President was busy junketting all about dat even when he entered Germany dis year,not even a top govt. official was @ hand 2 receive him even 4 d fact dat Nigeria had just awarded a multibillion naira 2 Siemens of Germany.
what a public embarrasment.
So,guy,GEJ isnt impressing me @ all! QED!

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Chyz2: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
"but wounded". . . ROTFLMAO! IT's always something
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by bakila: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
torkaka: @hillsate
well said! nigerians are damn too carried away!

I thought as much. Any since he can rule from anywhere and his luck in scoring against Boko Haram he should be Hawaii next week.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by maclatunji: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2012
Demdem: Good, but this seems to be one of the main foot soldiers no doubt. What about the Evil Boko sponsor's list with the retardeen?
If one wants to destroy a plant quickly, the best bet is from the root and not the branches undecided undecided

No more, no less!
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by MyPoint: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2012
This a good news. To win this war, the JTF and SSS should concentrate on the leaders of this sects for now. Thumb up to JTF for all the achievements made so far in Kogi(bomb factories, hide outs), Abu Qaqa, Kabiru Sokoto and now Bama. All are great achievements.Quizzing them will give more clues to where their weapons and other leaders are.

Some comments in this forum are amazing. Naming the sponsors is not the victory rather clamping down on their mercenaries and clipping the sponsors source of funds is.

I also believe that is the tactics adopted by the SSS at the moment
>>clamp the source of fund of the sponsors
>>Go all out for the sect leaders.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by jimmyboy1010(m): 10:49pm On Jun 21, 2012
[quote author=baron2000]

you are a fool. Why politicizating this now? make yur point and get out of this site. Imbeciles[/quote
Thank you !aron2000 for taking dat guy to d cleanwrs!
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2012
Nice one grin. Dude must have been used for a bit of target practise by some overzealous ex-colleague that didn't get the memo wink.

But he's the small fry in all this, and i refuse to believe a lowly ex-private in the army was acting alone in carrying out the bold atrocities he's being accused of. For fuc/ksake angry i want to start hearing major names being fin/gered when these supposedly high ranking bokos are caught (and dealt with accordingly), and not a continuation of hostilities a few weeks latter like we've seen thus far.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Ruq: 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2012
I see people commentin like they just killed bin laden. it would've been better if they found out one of their bases, this would wounded soldier definitely won't give out info.

and this will only sprung up more inevitable attacks, i just wish we had a very good and defensive security. JTF be fuckin alert.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:46am On Jun 22, 2012

The sponsors are the problem. How come none of the names of the sponsors have been released. While C in C can eat and do the nasty in Brazil. The country is burning. PLease........
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by jaybee(f): 2:12am On Jun 22, 2012
kutchs: @hillstate nobody is making any excuse for him just saying that fight aginst terrorism is not one won easily. It took Bush and Obama combined 10 yrs to kill Osama, what do you say about that?

was osama in americas? somebody that was chased allover the hills and mountains of foreign lands; who was enjoying the sympathy and cover of his host government and people? why do you think the government of Afghanistan were not informed of the raid on osama's house? simply because they would relocate him to an unkown safe destination.

please don't compare these two scenarios, they don't match at all. our government is weak, our institutions are weak and our people are weak. but a president should show enough courage, foresight, determination and resilience to deal with these kind of challenges. not a weak leader always blaming others for his actions/inactions and playing the victim when he is supposed to be the master. it is so much shameful.

1 Like

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by odocity: 3:52am On Jun 22, 2012
if the ex boko haram leader has been catch he should be killed he who kill by the sword shall die by the sword.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Tare55(m): 4:11am On Jun 22, 2012
jaybee:

was osama in americas? somebody that was chased allover the hills and mountains of foreign lands; who was enjoying the sympathy and cover of his host government and people? why do you think the government of Afghanistan were not informed of the raid on osama's house? simply because they would relocate him to an unkown safe destination.

please don't compare these two scenarios, they don't match at all. our government is weak, our institutions are weak and our people are weak. but a president should show enough courage, foresight, determination and resilience to deal with these kind of challenges. not a weak leader always blaming others for his actions/inactions and playing the victim when he is supposed to be the master. it is so much shameful.

If u malo people have not been hiding and harboring the BH, this issue would have been resolved since. angry it is common knowledge that the bombs and recruits are sourced and nurtured within the Hausa / Fulani and Kanuri muslim communities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iranian-Sponsored Terrorists Planned To Kill IBB, Sultan, Says SSS / Buhari Meets With UN Officials In Abuja [Photos] / Impeachment: Labour To Shut Down Ekiti For Fayose As Group Writes CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.