Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF (27450 Views)

A Commercial Bank Manager Mr. Habeeb Olatunde Commits Suicide In Ogun State. / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno / Habeeb Bama Captured Mastermind Of UN Building Bombing Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by freeR1: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2012
Beaf:

You mean the person that masterminded the bombing of the UN building and Madala church is "just another foot soldier?"
Wetin man no go hia for NL?! embarassed

How we take know say na am do am? No be so dem say dem capture Abu Qaqa den noooo, na Abu Dada, sorry na Abu Jaja, SSS kan vex say abeg forget we no talk again, Abu Qaqa kan super vex go bomb Thisday say dem and SSS dey lie, Na today? give us real result, capture more like Senator Ndume (if truely He is a sponsor and convicted)and above all Shekau who we can identify!
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Azazi is the Nat. Security Adviser to Goodluck Jonathan.. He was in the army when most of these ex-army/boko HAram militia were recruited by the government, trained by the government and Transfered to Boko Haram.. Instead of saying that he screwed up, he is blaming the PDP.. There is no such thing as success in the fight against terrorism until all the diaper head muslims are killed off
Conspiracy theories find handlers and believers in those with doubts and disbelieves. Conspiracy theories also have a way of cropping up emotions of fanatics but you can not win a case based on those mind control thesis. If you have any facts and evidences regarding those statements you made. Can you simply paste the links here for analytical minds to fact-find and fast track necessary actions in your stead.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 22, 2012
free R1:

How we take know say na am do am? No be so dem say dem capture Abu Qaqa den noooo, na Abu Dada, sorry na Abu Jaja, SSS kan vex say abeg forget we no talk again, Abu Qaqa kan super vex go bomb Thisday say dem and SSS dey lie, Na today? give us real result, capture more like Senator Ndume (if truely He is a sponsor and convicted)and above all Shekau who we can identify!
Why are you attacking Beaf's input, I assumed you and I had scores of debates to round up. I am scared of ignorance and I have 200 Watt illuminating beam to brighten up the illusions of your mind.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by blackknight1: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2012
[quotes author=pDude]

Abi o! Na to dey capture insignificant foot soldiers[/quote]
insignificant!! Wey bomb police head quarters?...lets just commend and encourage demi pls. Also GEJ didn't ave 2 b in Nigeria b4 he was caught (as if na d man go carry gun dey jump dey pursue demi personally)
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by jonc20: 10:27am On Jun 22, 2012
Briz: So where is he now? I hope he is heavily guarded and medically kept alive and information heavily extracted 4rm him

grin grin grin
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by nagoma(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2012
Billyonaire: I am not sure you even understand what you are saying and what you mean by law taking its course " The natural law says, he who kills by the sword, should die by the sword." Natural laws are superior to all others, now which laws are you talking about ?

What is wrong with this guy? He says there should be no law and jungle justice should be supreme. Thank God you are not one of Jona's million advisers. ( May be you are).
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Demdem(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2012
Billyonaire: I am not sure you even understand what you are saying and what you mean by law taking its course " The natural law says, he who kills by the sword, should die by the sword." Natural laws are superior to all others, now which laws are you talking about ?

What idiotic law are u reffering to? Abegiii, go siddon. if our security agents dont respect the law of the land i wonder who will. Nonsense
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by kokoA(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2012
Rubbish! The government have captured Kabiru Sokoto (master-mind of madala bombing according to them), adu-kaka, etc before now. How did that solve the problem? Infact it even made the sect more deadly.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Demdem(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2012
nagoma:

What is wrong with this guy? He says there should be no law and jungle justice should be supreme. Thank God you are not one of Jona's million advisers. ( May be you are).

The guy just dey yarn stupidly. thats ok though but its irritating to see him getting annoyed becos he isnt being supported.
Jungle justice of whatever kind shouldn't be encouraged no matter palatable it may be.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2012
Demdem:

What idiotic law are u reffering to? Abegiii, go siddon. if our security agents dont respect the law of the land i wonder who will. Nonsense
Semi-illiteracy is worse than ignorance. What is law of the land ? "He who kills by the sword, must die by the sword" I propose that all Boko Haram members be shot and killed at sight. Call it jungle justice, but I call it natural law. I do not trust the muslim infested justice system to summon courage to sentence them to firing squad for killing innocent citizens. I repeat, JTF shoot at sight, arrest the wounded, extract information and execute them within 24hrs. Simple.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Demdem(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Semi-illiteracy is worse than ignorance. What is law of the land ? "He who kills by the sword, must die by the sword" I propose that all Boko Haram members be shot and killed at sight. Call it jungle justice, but I call it natural law. I do not trust the muslim infested justice system to summon courage to sentence them to firing squad for killing innocent citizens. I repeat, JTF shoot at sight, arrest the wounded, extract information and execute them within 24hrs. Simple.

My friend, there is a process as stated by the same law before getting to that stage. Was that followed? Answer that and stop talking jargons. JTF is permitted to shoot on sight if they refuse to surrender and are being shot at. if not, they should be arrested, questioned and prosecuted. thats what the law says. are Evil boko members spotted by just looking at them?
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by freeR1: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Why are you attacking Beaf's input, I assumed you and I had scores of debates to round up. I am scared of ignorance and I have 200 Watt illuminating beam to brighten up the illusions of your mind.

I never attacked beaf's input, only made a comment which did not incite nor insult anyone here. As per me being ignorant, ermmmm, issokay, I won't throw any words at you. Anyway, what baffles me about you is the aggressiveness of your comments on people's input. We can never always agree 100% and the moment we do agree 100% in everything, then we have stopped thinking. That brings me to tolerance, tolerance is not just about practice your religion and I practice mine, it is also about say your mind, i say mine, go ahead with your ways and I go with mine as long as it does not go against morality and humanity which I guess I have not. If you can't be tolerant in a faceless forum like this and allow people have their say (even if it doesn't make sense you can either laugh and pass or put yours)then you are no better than BH who wants to force us to accept there ways!!! undecided
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Pakavy(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2012
ilugunboy: ....still just another foot soldier. We need to hear result on clampdown on the financiers and sponsors.
well said cos this guy is just a stooge considering d resources allocated 4 d logistics.i can bet my my ryt balls he wuld neva b prosecuted.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2012
Demdem:

My friend, there is a process as stated by the same law before getting to that stage. Was that followed? Answer that and stop talking jargons.
Bpko Haram doesnt follow any law in killing innocent worshipers and Christian faithfuls and UN workers and Police Stations, and there is only one law to be followed in seeking justice, and it is called "Natural Law": "He who kill by the word, must die by the sword" I propose summary execution of all Boko Haram members, we need to cleanse the land. All sympathizers in the forum will be dealt with.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Pakavy(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2012
Demdem:

The guy just dey yarn stupidly. thats ok though but its irritating to see him getting annoyed becos he isnt being supported.
Jungle justice of whatever kind shouldn't be encouraged no matter palatable it may be.
but it myt serve as a deterant or y was d eye 4 an eye jungle justice envogue in old testament tyms bro?
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2012
free R1:

I never attacked beaf's input, only made a comment which did not incite nor insult anyone here. As per me being ignorant, ermmmm, issokay, I won't throw any words at you. Anyway, what baffles me about you is the aggressiveness of your comments on people's input. We can never always agree 100% and the moment we do agree 100% in everything, then we have stopped thinking. That brings me to tolerance, tolerance is not just about practice your religion and I practice mine, it is also about say your mind, i say mine, go ahead with your ways and I go with mine as long as it does not go against morality and humanity which I guess I have not. If you can't be tolerant in a faceless forum like this and allow people have their say (even if it doesn't make sense you can either laugh and pass or put yours)then you are no better than BH who wants to force us to accept there ways!!! undecided
Now you are talking like a man and not a boy, Boko Haram will continue to kill and maim as far as they have sympathizers who seek justice for them using our corrupt legal system. What needs to be done, is denounce and kill them all.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Demdem(m): 11:06am On Jun 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Bpko Haram doesnt follow any law in killing innocent worshipers and Christian faithfuls and UN workers and Police Stations, and there is only one law to be followed in seeking justice, and it is called "Natural Law": "He who kill by the word, must die by the sword" I propose summary execution of all Boko Haram members, we need to cleanse the land. All sympathizers in the forum will be dealt with.

Ur proposal is noted but IMO should be thrashed. The law of the land which superceeds ur so called "Natural law" detailed a process that should be carried out. that is what is expected from our security agents
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2012
Pakavy: but it myt serve as a deterant or y was d eye 4 an eye jungle justice envogue in old testament tyms bro?
God bless you, the Bible cant be wrong when it stated : "An eye for an eye". "He who kills by the sword, must die by the sword" those Islamic sympathizers need their heads checked.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Demdem(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2012
Pakavy: but it myt serve as a deterant or y was d eye 4 an eye jungle justice envogue in old testament tyms bro?

Bro, there is even no record in the old testament that it even served as deterant. People still killed. Am sure before anyone was even killed in the old testament, there wil be elders, judges or kings that will administer the justice but they will first be tried. besides recollect also that this is probably the genesis of all these mess in the first place with the killing of Yusuf illegally.
Boko Haram is Evil and must be crushed but we should follow the law of the land in achieving this. this is very possible.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2012
Demdem:

Ur proposal is noted but IMO should be thrashed. The law of the land which superceeds ur so called "Natural law" detailed a process that should be carried out. that is what is expected from our security agents
Every sane person in this forum can conclude that you are a sympathizer with the enemy called Boko Haram, BH follows no justice system in killing innocent Christians and bombing UN house, now you propose legal justice for them after their capture. If I know you physically, I would have you maimed. You think its a joke, have you lost a friend or relative to these bombings ? I guess not.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2012
Demdem:

Bro, there is even no record in the old testament that it even served as deterant. People still killed. Am sure before anyone was even killed in the old testament, there wil be elders, judges or kings that will administer the justice but they will first be tried. besides recollect also that this is probably the genesis of all these mess in the first place with the killing of Yusuf illegally.
Boko Haram is Evil and must be crushed but we should follow the law of the land in achieving this. this is very possible.
Yusuf killing has my thumps up, it was not illegal, he killed and deserved to be killed. Except you wanna play politics and religion with the lives of your family member then so be it.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Demdem(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Every sane person in this forum can conclude that you are a sympathizer with the enemy called Boko Haram, BH follows no justice system in killing innocent Christians and bombing UN house, now you propose legal justice for them after their capture. If I know you physically, I would have you maimed. You think its a joke, have you lost a friend or relative to these bombings ? I guess not.

Call me whatever, it isnt new. my position is sane enough for the intelligent
Demdem:

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Demdem(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Yusuf killing has my thumps up, it was not illegal, he killed and deserved to be killed. Except you wanna play politics and religion with the lives of your family member then so be it.

If it wasnt illegal, why did the govt compensate his family?
If it wasnt Illegal, why did OBJ go to see his family?
If it wasnt illegal, why did the govt arrest those cops that perpetrated the act? (though a deceptive move)

My friend, use ur brain
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2012
Demdem:

If it wasnt illegal, why did the govt compensate his family?
If it wasnt Illegal, why did OBJ go to see his family?
If it wasnt illegal, why did the govt arrest those cops that perpetrated the act? (though a deceptive move)

My friend, use ur brain

(Not Government, check who gave the money again"wink
(OBJ didnt go on government capacity)
So, are you saying you trust government to be right in all its dealings, you need to get your heads checked, for playing politics with the lives of innocent Christians.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Demdem(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2012
Billyonaire:

(Not Government, check who gave the money again"wink

Then tell us the individuals or cooporate bodies responsibly in giving Yusuf's family N100Million naira u liar

(OBJ didnt go on government capacity)
yes we were made to understand that but the Former Killer party lordship who is/was the retardeen mentor went in his own personal capacity with govt (own) security agents. Foolish man, who are u deceiving?

So, are you saying you trust government to be right in all its dealings, you need to get your heads checked, for playing politics with the lives of innocent Christians.

In all, Nop but on issues pertaining to Nigerians lives, i expect much from them. this is no politics but the right thing to do

Billyonaire: You think its a joke, have you lost a friend or relative to these bombings ? I guess not.

I may not have lost any from evil Boko attacks so far but i have lost from useless MEND attacks and so i can categorically say i know how it feels.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2012
Demdem:
I may not have lost any from evil Boko attacks so far but i have lost from useless MEND attacks and so i can categorically say i know how it feels.
Oh I see where you are coming from, bringing MEND into the equation has thrown a little light on your state of mind. So, you are a supporter of Boko Haram because MEND had their field day. What a scumbag. I hate to know I was chatting with myopic mental slowpoke.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Demdem(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2012
Billyonaire: Oh I see where you are coming from, bringing MEND into the equation has thrown a little light on your state of mind. So, you are a supporter of Boko Haram because MEND had their field day. What a scumbag. I hate to know I was chatting with myopic mental slowpoke.

Will u shut it Moroon, though i lost from MEND useless fight, have i called for the immediate death of the likes of Tompolo, Asari, Ateke and their miserable kind who are obviously the perpatrators? I preferred them to be tried. Exactly what i expect u to do for these evil boko also. The topic here isnt about MEND, thats for another day.

The issue at stake here is about Boko. The laws of the land must be obeyed in defeating them. if they arent enough, let the NASS enact more, simple.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Demdem(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2012
Billyonaire: So, you are a supporter of Boko Haram because MEND had their field day. What a scumbag.

what a deranged mind. fooool
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2012
Demdem:

Will u shut it Moroon, though i lost from MEND useless fight, have i called for the immediate death of the likes of Tompolo, Asari, Ateke and their miserable kind who are obviously the perpatrators? I preferred them to be tried. Exactly what i expect u to do for these evil boko also. The topic here isnt about MEND, thats for another day.
The issue at stake here is about Boko. The laws of the land must be obeyed in defeating them. if they arent enough, let the NASS enact more, simple.
NASS is infested with Bribe collecting motherfuccckers and let me remind you mor0n, that this thread is about Boko Haram Arrowhead, stop digressing. I am not one of the lil people you play their minds, "He who kills by the sword, must die by the sword" I want Boko Haram members, shot at sight, and the wounded, undergo information extraction and shot within 24hrs, I do not trust the muslim infested judiciary with a deserving death penalty for the terrorist who bomb churches and kill thousands. If I catch you, I will maim you for supporting evil.
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Demdem(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2012
Billyonaire: NASS is infested with Bribe collecting motherfuccckers and let me remind you mor0n, that this thread is about Boko Haram Arrowhead, stop digressing. I am not one of the lil people you play their minds, "He who kills by the sword, must die by the sword" I was Boko Haram members, shot at sight, and the wounded, undergo information extraction and shot within 24hrs, I do not trust the muslim infested judiciary with a deserving death penalty for the terrorist who bomb churches and kill thousands. If I catch you, I will maim you for supporting evil.

And how well have we used our current laws? No one says they are inadequate at least for now u iidiot. Ur proposal though respected should be thrashed because it comes from a deranged brain

Demdem:

Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2012
Re: Habeeb Bama: Boko Haram Arrowhead Captured,but Wounded By JTF by emmddy: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2012
His capture mean nothing to me, KABIRU SOKOTO was capture what happen to him uptill now? NOTHING, ABU QAQA sss claim they capture him,do you hear anything about him again? NO. the guy that try to bomb radio house in abuja was capture, what do you hear of him till today? NOTHING. you see FG is behind BK, if not why are they not on trial? they all under the protection of FG. whoever is behind BK and their sponsor, God will punish them all. how can small group like BK can over the goverment of the whole country?.the FG never tell us the truth....... they know about BK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Invade Daily Trust Newspaper Offices - Nigerian Army (Press Statement) / PDP Goes To America Without Atiku / Bola Tinubu and Shettima In Osun State For Gubernatorial Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.