Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

A Simple Online Business That Will Earn You A Lifetime Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Simple Online Business That Will Earn You A Lifetime Income (1133 Views)

Simple Online Business You Can Earn Money Anytime Anyday / Simple Online Earning For We Africans / The Simple Online Investment I Tried Myself...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Online Business That Will Earn You A Lifetime Income by EMOGROUP: 1:45am On Jun 22, 2012
Online Money making to most people is still yet like ''a stroll in the park''. I am not saying i have made Millions through Internet Marketing, but what am saying is that its Genuine because I have earned and withdraw Money from this Business severally which makes me believe and know that there are yet more Genuine ways to make Money Online. I have being into Internet Marketing for about 3 years and I now know that making your first Million involves belonging to a Group or Organisation that shares your interest and will also help build your dream. Look at people like Akin Alabi, Olatunde Samson etc they all have an Organisation that help support its Members in other to acheive their goals. I have thought so much about this and I want to take my Internet Marketing Business to the next Level. Working together as a TEAM we can build Online Business that will touche millions of lives, earn some very GOOD CASH and also become a legend in the field of IM Business. My dream is to create an ICT/ Internet Company that will focus on helping people to learn Genuine ways to make money Online through Internet Marketing Business and Online Jobs. I know making Money Online is not a get rich quick scheme, but working together as a TEAM and with the leverage/power of working together we can get to our goals in no time and with less effort and capital. I have created a MEMBERSHIP BLOG mainly for the purpose of people that want to build their Online Business or don't have any knowledge on this Business but have the Interest. I created the Group for only 100 Members maximum to participate in the Group, but will be giving the opportunity of Business partnership to only 20 people. As at this Moment we have over 15 Members in the EMO GROUP and we are growing daily, and i am willing to create a JOINT ACCOUNT with this 20 Members of my Group, pass through all legal proceedure there need be taken in other to make sure this Business become a SUCCESS. If you are interested to Join : place a comment of your interest here and then call me on my MTN NUMBER 08138436585 so i add you to the Group for FREE. NOTE: To be my partner of my EMO GROUP you will be required to open a Joint account with the EMO GROUP with a Monthly contribution of 5000 naira x 6 months which will be added up to other Members FEES used as capital to start the Business, but though to join the blog is FREE you can call my Number above for you to be added to the EMO GROUP. Cheers.
Re: A Simple Online Business That Will Earn You A Lifetime Income by EMOGROUP: 6:27am On Jun 22, 2012
I know most of us are thinking if this will work, yes it will. Lets join hand together to make this a reality. We will have the opportunity to learn from each other and also to build a good Business together and make good money alone side.

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Online Business / Pls Beware Of These People Marketing Online Loans / SELLER NEEDED TO SUPPLY BLCO TTO, ON INDEMNITY PROCEDURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.