Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Need Help With My Wife's Travel To The US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help With My Wife's Travel To The US (691 Views)

44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport / If You Want To Travel To Kenya, Malindi Is The Place. . ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Wife's Travel To The US by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2012
My wife just got admission into a US school, on scholarship and also graduate assistance, which will earn her some money while she study.
She wants to go with our three year old baby as they are soooo used to each other, she is afraid the girl will not be able to cope without her. Please anyone with advice on how to go about this and assistance is urgently needed.
Thanks.
Re: I Need Help With My Wife's Travel To The US by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2012
14 views!!!
someone should say something na!!!
Re: I Need Help With My Wife's Travel To The US by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2012
are there no travel agents here?
Re: I Need Help With My Wife's Travel To The US by justwise(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2012
kay-pawpaw:
are there no travel agents here?

Post it here https://www.nairaland.com/823866/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part2.

People there will help, you don't need any travel agent for this and be careful with any 'travel agent' before your wife's travel history will be ruined for life.
Re: I Need Help With My Wife's Travel To The US by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
Thanks man!

(1) (Reply)

. / Honeymoon/ Holidays: The Nigerian Perspective / South Korea Visa Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.