Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,358 members, 7,843,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4438675 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jina24(f): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Giddyperson:
Your last update is scary Jina24 hope u guys have changed your doors
We have o. We've even gotten a dog and we have someone in the house at all times. Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Who's awake?
who's peeping?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
@enque,,am awake ooo....how is baby doing. how far with the baby hugg?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
enque:
Who's awake?
who's peeping?

Me!!! What's goan
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:10am On Aug 06, 2017
portable4real:
@enque,,am awake ooo....how is baby doing. how far with the baby hugg?

eheeen....
i don use am o, its really nice. I even got the contact of a distributor close to my house, so I can be buying from her.

Baby is fine, she is asleep. How ur side na?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:11am On Aug 06, 2017
Akorkor:

Me!!! What's goan

Vigilante hold u ba?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 2:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Things are really happening...why would someone steal or borrow somebody's husband.what kind of wickedness z this?

HopeonGod i will not advice you to pack outta your house....i dunno know what to even say.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hotmomma(f): 4:09am On Aug 06, 2017
enque:

i would have recommended Babyland, it's superb but it's very scarce now, but u can check to see if u can find it
Babyhugg is great too, that's what we are using presently.

cc BlackFTM

K mama, I think I can find babyland, also d babyhugg I saw, it was in set of 50 without its individual wrapper like maybe its from a huge bundle, hope dats still OK.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blackFTM: 5:29am On Aug 06, 2017
enque:

i would have recommended Babyland, it's superb but it's very scarce now, but u can check to see if u can find it
Babyhugg is great too, that's what we are using presently.

cc BlackFTM
hotmomma:
BlackFTM, infact I noticed some bad rashes on both sides of my son's thighs too, infact molfix leaks so badly now in just a few hours, one mama talked about babyhugg, anoda Nigerian Pampers. I would try babyhugg when this molfix finishes.

Thank you mamas for this great respond i will try to get either of the two @ ajah
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Yesitsme(f): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2017
drcynthia:

I do give water in between meals....i got the aptamil today...she seems to like it. Let me watch her stool.
good one

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2017
hotmomma:

K mama, I think I can find babyland, also d babyhugg I saw, it was in set of 50 without its individual wrapper like maybe its from a huge bundle, hope dats still OK.

Pls see the attached picof babyhugg. Medium comes in a pack of 44pcs while large is 40 pcs
We use large and it sell for 2500.
Cc BlackFTM

1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by drcynthia(f): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2017
Misstolaly:

Please use one scoop of Aptamil to 30ml, you'll be amazed at how your baby will be glowing. What I do is make the food on demand ( i make 120ml, if she finishes it, then make an additional 30 - 60 mls for her). My baby is 10 weeks now and only on formula. She finishes one aptamil in 6 - 7 days max. She takes water only when having hiccups. Even though aptamil is a bit expensive, we are impressed with her growth. She poops once a day or every other day and she is super active and smart.
Thank u so much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2017
So I decided to join d puff puff gang finally and my mixture had a perfect raise but it came out as puffkara!I will get dere. I knw!Sassyangel1 where art thou,manage am ok

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by crystalzoe: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2017
If u hear Ur name go and update Ur dairy ASAP!
rofemiguwa
iomoge2
Zaynie( Dh loves the shoes esp d check)
beyedew
Giddyperson
Anugod
U pepo wee be making somebodi to set up camp in dairy section angry
Boredom haf finish me!

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Hyphee(f): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2017
zaynie:

I think your baby is reacting to those injections and it's not a ice or no ice matter.
These injections ie vaccines contain the very "component" that signals infection only that the component that causes virulence (sickness) has either been removed or weakened or killed and sometimes another kind of component is added. . Now if your baby is responding so harshly at the site of entry then you may have some reading to do before going for the next immunization.
Or there may be a reason she's developing something that I might want to call an abscess ( I am not a doctor o, and I havent seen this swollen thigh).
Go back to the Dr and demand for an answer. But first, you must have a list of what you think could be wrong.
It could range from a weak immune system to allergy to one of the contents to the rubbing to the ice.

I hope you also know that some people's skin don't like injections or needles at all,when they try to pierce their skin.... Some stuff grow out cos of it.
Just do your own research and table it in front of your doctor let him rule out the impossibles and ponder over the probables.

Good luck

Noted. Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Hyphee(f): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2017
poshestmina:

The problem is not because of the ice... My MIL initially told me to use ice block/water on the injection site but I refused, fast forward to 4 days later, the leg was swollen and red, I had to force myself to do it and it stopped after some days.
You should find out from your doctor and please be fast about it.

Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Let me rant small Abeg

So ds hates noise. Any loud noise he hears, he will begin to cry! It's so bad that o don't sit inside the church in sudays. He will cry and cry till I leave the church premises completely.
Today's own was so bad. Immediately we entered the church he started crying. I didn't even enter the auditorium. I stayed outside with him. Breastfed him, even backed him and walked around but he didn't stop crying. So I left the church premises completely and went to the parking lot. He now kept quiet o.
But when I got to our car, another church nearby started their own praise and worship and he started crying again. I now backed him and walked around the whole parking lot till he totally slept.

I'm here sitting in the car waiting for service to be over.

Hmmmmm motherhood is not easy!

Abeg if anyone has any possible solution I'm open to it o
I can't be sitting in the car every Sunday na

Biko epp me

Cc
Alphahandmaiden Mizmycoli Beyedew Helovesme Enque Zaynie Liftedhands and all mamas

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Danke prima
[s]and that's the end of my German. I don forget the remaining[/s]

Enque make we come sell you grin

jazzyjazz:

Es geht mir gut. Un dir?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Sansa143:
So I decided to join d puff puff gang finally and my mixture had a perfect raise but it came out as puffkara!I will get dere. I knw!Sassyangel1 where art thou,manage am ok

My sister, dis 1 e pass manage o. Takes a bite n rolls eyes ( bia, is it nt atarodo and shombo ayam tasting abi my tastebud is nt understding?). U Neva send zobo o, I still siddon 4 bstop dey wait 4 u o. Na hot zobo I want.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Let me rant small Abeg

So ds hates noise. Any loud noise he hears, he will begin to cry! It's so bad that o don't sit inside the church in sudays. He will cry and cry till I leave the church premises completely.
Today's own was so bad. Immediately we entered the church he started crying. I didn't even enter the auditorium. I stayed outside with him. Breastfed him, even backed him and walked around but he didn't stop crying. So I left the church premises completely and went to the parking lot. He now kept quiet o.
But when I got to our car, another church nearby started their own praise and worship and he started crying again. I now backed him and walked around the whole parking lot till he totally slept.

Biko epp me

Cc ...
Alphaha...ndmaiden Mizm...ycoli Bey...edew Helo..vesme Enque Za...ynie Liftedh...ands and all mamas

Hope it's not too hot or too cold inside the church?
Is he hungry?
Maybe it's d noise
I make sure she is well feed b4 we leave for church so that she won't have to think of food for approximately 2 hours (duration of mass)... She even sleeps off during mass.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2017
Nah,is ur taste bud dat is playing wit u!How abt hot tea grin grin
sassyangel1:

My sister, dis 1 e pass manage o. Takes a bite n rolls eyes ( bia, is it nt atarodo and shombo ayam tasting abi my tastebud is nt understding?). U Neva send zobo o, I still siddon 4 bstop dey wait 4 u o. Na hot zobo I want.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2017
enque:

Is he hungry?
Maybe it's d noise
I make sure she is well feed b4 we leave for church so that she won't have to think of food for approximately 2 hours (duration of mass)... She even sleeps off during mass.

The church has AC. And I make sure he's well fed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Danke prima
[s]and that's the end of my German. I don forget the remaining[/s]

Enque make we come sell you grin

Google Translate is at my beck and call... tongue

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Lol. It's the most solemn part of the mass that my LO will remember to be screaming and laughing. Now I sit near the door for quick exit just in case. Jazzyjazz your baby is Americana oh, no noise boy. Shey you won't send him to greet that our Nairaland American aunty grin
Try and get him to sleep before you go in, maybe it will work

enque:

Is he hungry?
Maybe it's d noise

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2017
crystalzoe:
If u hear Ur name go and update Ur dairy ASAP!

U pepo wee be making somebodi to set up camp in dairy section angry
Boredom haf finish me!
Aawww, oya no vex. cheesy Chop kiss kiss kiss

As you don kuku set camp, oya open your own diary kiakia wink angry tongue smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lol. It's the most solemn part of the mass that my LO will remember to be screaming and laughing. Now I sit near the door for quick exit just in case. Jazzyjazz your baby is Americana oh, no noise boy. Shey you won't send him to greet that our Nairaland American aunty grin

She talks and talks from beginning of mass till the sermon starts, she sleeps off during the sermon and wakes up after communion. Sometimes She go even follow person wey sidon beside us de drag bulletin.
We sit close to the exit too just in case.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sansa143:
Nah,is ur taste bud dat is playing wit u!How abt hot tea grin grin

Thk u ojare. I took it wth malt(orobo size). D puff puff was very interesting to eat.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luscioustrish(f): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
hotmomma:
BlackFTM, infact I noticed some bad rashes on both sides of my son's thighs too, infact molfix leaks so badly now in just a few hours, one mama talked about babyhugg, anoda Nigerian Pampers. I would try babyhugg when this molfix finishes.

Wow n i have been using molfix from 3 months till now, he's 10 months
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luscioustrish(f): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Let me rant small Abeg

Biko epp me

Cc
Alphahandmaiden Mizmycoli Beyedew Helovesme Enque Zaynie Liftedhands and all mamas

Lol my son was like this n still is sometimes,, but what I do is always make sure there's noise at home not loud oh , the TV is always on, if there's no light I put on the radio or play music from my phone, sometimes we go to parties n he starts crying once the loudspeakers starts booming but after a while he calms down n nods his head or claps his hands,,, even in church too he used to cry a lot during responsorial psalm n Thanksgiving but it has stopped now....try not to make the house quiet all the time.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by luscioustrish(f): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
enque:

She talks and talks from beginning of mass till the sermon starts, she sleeps off during the sermon and wakes up after communion. Sometimes She go even follow person wey sidon beside us de drag bulletin.
We sit close to the exit too just in case.

Lol,, I sit close to the exit too just in case

Glory to Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
luscioustrish:

Lol my son was like this n still is sometimes,, but what I do is always make sure there's noise at home not loud oh , the TV is always on, if there's no light I put on the radio or play music from my phone, sometimes we go to parties n he starts crying once the loudspeakers starts booming but after a while he calms down n nods his head or claps his hands,,, even in church too he used to cry a lot during responsorial psalm n Thanksgiving but it has stopped now....try not to make the house quiet all the time.

The house is usually not quiet. I have noisy neighbours and our TV is always on. Even the sound of okada startles him.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
hunniesuzie:

I've tried but he woke up screaming as soon as he heard the sound of the microphone.
I sit by the door everytime. People don know me sef. Once we show they will hold his hand and say "hope you will allow mummy to stay inside the church today"

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.