Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4447466 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
realtalk19:

tank u ma for the response. Zaynie plz where art though concerning the brown pap. NAN buying is draining my pocket.i nid a fast replacement plz.

experienced mums plz reply

First of all how old is your baby?

Let us start from there....

Modified. I have read a bit back.

At 2 months it is too young to introduce pap.
If you are lactating well and the only issue is your n.pples. then i would suggest getting a breast pump.

If you cannot afford one, ask around, you may be able to borrow one from someone who is not using hers at the moment.

If you express, then you can give your baby and only directly breast feed at intervals to give your nippl a chance to heal.. With this you can see how you can extend the life of the formular. So instead of 5 days, it may last 2 weeks.

Also let lanoline cream for your ni.ppl.es it works wonders.

The earliest you can introduce pap or other foods will be 4 months and even at that formular is still your baby's main source of nutrients. So do not substitute your milk feed for pap. As other mamas have stated, for the pap to be palatable, you still have to add a decent amount of formula to it . So it is not exactly a saving.

When you introduce solids later on, the milk will gradually reduce. Maybe after a month or two you will notice thr difference But for now you need to work around your pocket and also not putting your child at risk of malnutrition.
(when i introduced formular at 8 months with breastfeeding and solids, we still did one can every 4 weeks and that was only because breast milk was included so i rationed the formular to ensure it lasted that long)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jaygrl(f): 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
hotmomma:
Jaygrl, don't be too worked up and pls don't even think of resigning abeg. I read somewhere that babies can never starve themselves. When I resumed work after mat leave hmmm, it wasn't easy too as we did exclusive for 6months, heres what I can advise.

NEPA: since u don't have constant power supply, buy iced blocked pure water, the blocked ones, express and store in the bottle and place those bottles with the blocked pure water, that stands as your makeshift fridge.

Milk supply: reduce thinking and stress as it would inhibit your milk production. Take better pap and milk etc and take your pump to work and express there. There should be a private place you can do that.

Bottles: look for bottles with nipples soft as breast like Dr browns bottles. Avent is quite hard although I don't know which one you use.

creche: I would have advised you take him to a creche close to where you work but since that's not the case for you, look for a creche around your home where a matured woman is one of the care givers not all these young ladies cos they look after babies well.

Sis, all I wrote down is what I did, and if I can, you too can. Pls don't resign, life without money isn't too easy oh, you won't lose your baby, he will be fine.
Me that loves money very well,if I resign my hubby don suffer be that...Lol. I use tommee tippee bottle. Thanks so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chanbaby:
@jazzyjaz @Giddyperson pls come and hold me I want to faint my puff puff came out as Fuff Fuff so flat like a slippers that they have used to trek from Ajah to bagdary embarassed embarassed. I asked my mum to buy me the yeast. I soak it with warm water as usual. I so upset.
grin on the bright side it doesn't look like buns so you are almost there. Did the yeast rise before u added it to the mix and Did the mix rise before u started frying
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
sassyangel1:

My sister, tiriiii gbosas 4 u n 2 crown insult ontop injury, u need 2 hear the epic insults that most employers will dull out on employees and mk one feel as if they r doing u a favor by employing u. I jst couldn't take the stress any longer b4 I shoot person 4 leg cos of insults. Lemme cut long story short, I'M SUPER INTERESTED. Abeg hint me up abt d offers. I'm anxiously waiting n expecting ur response.

Why not start with "What do I like doing? What can I talk about for 3 hours?". Because truly, there is something out there for everyone, try not to jump into anything because "I need money", I've done so and it backfired, yet when I got into something I was interested in, I got a great paying job, infact I created my own job in the company. For me, I'm good with ideas and concepts. I think I have identified someone on this thread who is good with finances and investments and setting up businesses. So, please what are you good at? What is that thing that people say about you? Money management, creativity, hospitality, fashion, catering, organisation etc.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jaygrl(f): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
helovesme:

Try a different bottle/teat.

Boil the new teat in water for about five minutes to further soften it.

If that doesn't work, it's possible he's tired of NAN. try another milk brand like aptamil or any other reputable brand.

Why not have him stay in a reputable crèche ? I won't really trust a maid/housegirl with a child that young.
I tried SMA it was same thing,he also rejects breastmilk from bottle,cup and spoon. So I don't think it is about the milk.

The nanny is quite elderly and she is like a big aunty to me. I have known her for over 20years and I can say I trust her to a large extent. Thanks for input
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Onegai:

Why not start with "What do I like doing? What can I talk about for 3 hours?". Because truly, there is something out there for everyone, try not to jump into anything because "I need money", I've done so and it backfired, yet when I got into something I was interested in, I got a great paying job, infact I created my own job in the company. For me, I'm good with ideas and concepts. I think I have identified someone on this thread who is good with finances and investments and setting up businesses. So, please what are you good at? What is that thing that people say about you? Money management, creativity, hospitality, fashion, catering, organisation etc.

I'm very gd @ buying and selling to ready made customers. I'm always gingered to sell things to ready made market rather than going thru d stress of going from ur place to another and most times I don't still sell. But lemme have a contract to supply stuffs, even if I'm to deliver my baby the next minute, omo, I'll still do my business b4 I'll Match to the hospital to deliver.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jaygrl(f): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
sassyangel1:

Awwwww...really feeling ur pain. 1 of d reasons I resigned tho wth my hubby's consent cos I don't wnt him giving me attitude later cos I don't v a pd job. Before u resign, seriously sit wth ur husband and hear from his side, check 4 any crèche close to ur office and take ur nanny wth ur lo to the crèche close to ur office b4 u finally decide whether u wana resign or nt. it may nt b easy esp in the financial aspect depending only 4rm one source esp if u r used 2 a kind of lifestyle and if such lifestyle cannot b continued it could bring attitude, grumbling or quarrel. Just think it thoroughly b4 u decide and will u be able to cope especially in this buharicession?
Funny you,no be small buharicession. I have discussed extensively with my hubby. He said he is fine with it. Crèche close to my office is out of it because of the distance from my home to office.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Liftedhands:
Yes she will do you right like tastee fried chicken does to chicken yum!! I got a gift on top of a gift after I made an order (special person tins though tongue cheesy) very affordable and quality items.

Zee is bae kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Maami! Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
realtalk19:
hi mums.plz wen can i give my baby brown pap(ogi-baba) coz i cant afford formula NAN for long?

my nipples are bruised and sore.av not bin enjoying breast feeding since i delivered in june tru CS. and my son is a heavy eater(finishes a tin of NAN within 5 days) at 2 months. av tried evrytin but its getting worse despite latching well. what can i do to enjoy breastfeeding?

I'm so sorry about what you're going through.
Have you tried expressing the milk, I don't think it's as painful as breastfeeding.
Also know that breastfeeding is painful the first few months, you can only ease the pain with proper latching and use of nipple cream.
Eat well. Drink well and rest well and try to express as much as you can.
Some people give their babies Pap that early but I don't subscribe to that ,pap will fill him up and still leave him empty , the money you don't have to spend on NAN might end up being spent for drugs (God forbid))

I wish you the very best dear.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
lululuv:
Please experienced mama's, my lo was circircumcised on 12th July, last 3days I started seeing sometin like a rope around d site, tort whateva was used should have gone out by now. Was using vasVaseline on it since den till now, please don't jump And pass. What do we do?

As long as it doesn't look or smell like pus, it's all good

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
sassyangel1:

No o don't b upset ni. God jst answered some innocent mothers like me cos u ppl r jst torturing my oesophagus since morning( I did nt talk). I jst said BABA GOD, anybody dt will paste puff puff o, akara o dt I wee nt partake of physically, father lord, confuse the phone camera n let it show pampers instead of puff puff.

Chai so is my turn now that God decided to hear your prayers. I must reach that milestone some day.

@prettyhurts I covered oh with black nylon and the bowl cover. I had to add milk and egg to fry pancake I can't come and waste my ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
OmoLayo29:

And she actually did. Thanks for d gift.

You are welcome dear! Kisses to my B-Day mate

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Giddyperson:
grin on the bright side it doesn't look like buns so you are almost there. Did the yeast rise before u added it to the mix and Did the mix rise before u started frying

U just sounded like one of my oyibo UK lecturer (during my MSC days). U saw the good in my fuff fuff. The yeast didn't rise. I didn't know it was suppose to rise before I add it oh. My batter didn't rise, this is after 2hrs.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by XX01(f): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
sassyangel1:

Which 1 is hungrier babies? Some of these our baby fd manufacturers dt will b boboing innocent mothers like us ehn! They shd fear God Na. So, does it mean a feeding in the morning will mk my baby nt to be hungry thruout d day cos ayam nt understding?

My dear, no be small thing. The normal one was not doing him again. He was taking 240ml every 2/3 hrs at 4 months in addition to his cereal and breastmilk. At least, with this one, he goes 4/5 hrs on 210ml. When I look at him, I know na im papa born am.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chanbaby:
@jazzyjaz @Giddyperson pls come and hold me I want to faint my puff puff came out as Fuff Fuff so flat like a slippers that they have used to trek from Ajah to bagdary embarassed embarassed. I asked my mum to buy me the yeast. I soak it with warm water as usual. I so upset.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
The yeast didn't rise that's why
Next time if it's not instant yeast, put warm water in the yeast and leave it to rise before you put it in the batter and cover for 45 mins
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Hyphee(f): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
reniduke:
Please why are people saying no ice? Its called a cold compress. You do not apply the ice directly. You're to wrap it in a wash cloth, test that its not too cold by pressing on your skin before you press down on baby's injection site. It's what i did for mine or else you'll let the injection site heal hard like that. They say Dont rub the injection site because they dont want to introduce infection into the wound. You can also apply (not rub) a little mentholatum to the site. I did mentholatum in the mornings, cold compress in the evenings. This is after i had left it untouched for almost 5 days and it wasnt getting better and even looked red. Do cold compress so you dont wait for it to get complicated. It can happen with any nurse, it could be a vaccine reaction but just incase ask the nurse to be gentle when next you go.

Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
XX01. If I say I understand your question, na lie I talk.
Abeg no vex if I waka pass this one.
I do know that formula is okay till age 1 and follow on is just optional in my opinion.

OK bye.... kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
@realtalk19 there's
Cowbell tinna
Lactogen and
My boy eldorin! are some of the formulas I know that is cheaper than nan.

There may be others! Just browse through the formula section of any mart and see.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hyphee:
Mamas, pls come to my aid, my baby will be going for her 14 weeks immunization next week and I'm already scared cos our experience during the 6 & 10 weeks is not pleasing at all. Her thigh got swollen at both occasions and it took weeks, not days before the swollen part goes down and it has make that part of her thigh to be black maybe cos of the ice I'm putting, I don't understand, the two injections for her 10 weeks was even given to her on one thigh cos the other thigh was still swollen and painful at that time. I always use ice on the spot immediately I discover it's swollen but it doesn't go down on time, the next day it becomes red and more swollen and she cries so much if I mistakenly touch it. Pls mamas what can I do to avoid this same occurrence next week cos presently the thigh she took the injections for 10 weeks is still paining her. Do I need to press very well after injection or what? Pls sabi mamas, come to my aid, don't jump and pass pls

I think your baby is reacting to those injections and it's not a ice or no ice matter.
These injections ie vaccines contain the very "component" that signals infection only that the component that causes virulence (sickness) has either been removed or weakened or killed and sometimes another kind of component is added. . Now if your baby is responding so harshly at the site of entry then you may have some reading to do before going for the next immunization.
Or there may be a reason she's developing something that I might want to call an abscess ( I am not a doctor o, and I havent seen this swollen thigh).
Go back to the Dr and demand for an answer. But first, you must have a list of what you think could be wrong.
It could range from a weak immune system to allergy to one of the contents to the rubbing to the ice.

I hope you also know that some people's skin don't like injections or needles at all,when they try to pierce their skin.... Some stuff grow out cos of it.
Just do your own research and table it in front of your doctor let him rule out the impossibles and ponder over the probables.

Good luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
XX01:

My dear, no be small thing. The normal one was not doing him again. He was taking 240ml every 2/3 hrs at 4 months in addition to his cereal and breastmilk. At least, with this one, he goes 4/5 hrs on 210ml. When I look at him, I know na im papa born am.

Hmmm...if dts d case, I'll Kuku give everybody in d hse including myself cos d rate @ which fd jst dey reduce 4 my hse ehn even in this buharicession. Fd for Thot; I tink dis is penny wise for Nigerian homes. Shebi all Na 4 hungrier ppl (nt only babies), Oya time 2 dust my piggy bank n start saving d small small change after buying a carton of this hungrier milk for the family.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
Guess ur now hapi grin grin cheesy!Njoy my dear shapeless or not wink wink
Prettyhurts:

Na pancake kpuff kpuff kikiki. E be like say you add plenty water ni. You suppose cover am when you don mix am finish with foil or anything tight make e rise small before you begin deep fry.

Mummy Sansa143 do me longer longer I go fry my own akara, e no come segxy like her own, e brown the way I like am but ameoba shaped.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chanbaby:

nairaland mama will not kill me with funny adjectives... I don laff tire inside where no one is awake except me. my baby even open eye and be like mama... sey alert don enter from good Samaritan...it is well chanbaby d fuff fuff mama

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
[quote author=sassyangel1 post=59155413]

No o don't b upset ni. God jst answered some innocent mothers like me cos u ppl r jst torturing my oesophagus since morning( I did nt talk)

Why now!!! just can't hold laugh... so na u dey behind d sisi pelebe fuff fuff. kontinu to change d destiny of dia Akara nd puff puff

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by poshestmina(f): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hyphee:
Mamas, pls come to my aid, my baby will be going for her 14 weeks immunization next week and I'm already scared cos our experience during the 6 & 10 weeks is not pleasing at all. Her thigh got swollen at both occasions and it took weeks, not days before the swollen part goes down and it has make that part of her thigh to be black maybe cos of the ice I'm putting, I don't understand, the two injections for her 10 weeks was even given to her on one thigh cos the other thigh was still swollen and painful at that time. I always use ice on the spot immediately I discover it's swollen but it doesn't go down on time, the next day it becomes red and more swollen and she cries so much if I mistakenly touch it. Pls mamas what can I do to avoid this same occurrence next week cos presently the thigh she took the injections for 10 weeks is still paining her. Do I need to press very well after injection or what? Pls sabi mamas, come to my aid, don't jump and pass pls

The problem is not because of the ice... My MIL initially told me to use ice block/water on the injection site but I refused, fast forward to 4 days later, the leg was swollen and red, I had to force myself to do it and it stopped after some days.
You should find out from your doctor and please be fast about it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chanbaby:

U just sounded like one of my oyibo UK lecturer (during my MSC days). U saw the good in my fuff fuff. The yeast didn't rise. I didn't know it was suppose to rise before I add it oh. My batter didn't rise, this is after 2hrs.
lol even Naija teachers teach like that these days. A for effort cheesy Don't give up yet. Next time mix the yeast with warm water and cover for like ten minutes when you open it it should have that consistency of youghurt kinda and rise a lil. Then mix with your batter and still leave for atleast two hours in a warm dark place. Forty five mins is for instant yeast. After the two hours your mixture should look like it's breathing with lots of holes in it and more than double the original size.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by poshestmina(f): 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sansa143:
We don't even use caps or mitten sef,wen am wearing overoll,is just it no more addition but we still sweat!Willl just c d paed to knw wats up!Tnks 4 responding!

Chai! Wish my LO sweats like that so I can use AC... dh went as far as calling an electrician to disconnect some wires cheesy grin grin grin that No AC till Lo is six months.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by poshestmina(f): 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chanbaby:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Someone please kiilll me grin grin.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by portable4real: 11:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
let me come and rant here please.. Am feeling upset and feeling like confronting my boss.

I was offered a job at a private hospital last month...on getting dia I realized am d only nurse cos dos people d MD called nurses are actually not Registered nurse,,,and is one of them that is d head.. see my life after 9 good years in the university..

I realized our pay is just a chicken change difference... see my life outside on top am tired of staying indoor....
The practice there sef am not comfortable with it cos I was not trained to practice like a substandard Nurse. This people have been tot various methods of doing things that is not standard....if I talk they will tell me that is how they run dia own thing....

if am doing things d way I was taught D boss will say am wasting resources... I pity d px...

so many things to mention but few....

I managed to finished d One months, collect my salary and left...naso d woman started saying all sort about me,,, In short she was hurt that the only registered nurse she has Left. but why is she saying things that are not true about me

she was saying she regret paying me salary,, dat fresh graduate thing is still running in me, I don't know what labor market is saying,, before I left one of d staff committed a blunder and she didn't even make enquiry on how it went,,now I left d place she was screaming I was d one,,,have been hearing all sort she was saying from her doc and other staff....

I learnt she was cursing her children and not me...
This life sef....let me stop here for tonight.sorrh for the long epistle

onegai, alphahandmaiden, zaynie, liftedhand, enque, jazzyjazz, chanbaby, and all sabi mama please help out...

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
portable4real:
let me come and rant here please.. Am feeling upset and feeling like confronting my boss.

I was offered a job at a private hospital last month...on getting dia I realized am d only nurse cos dos people d MD called nurses are actually not Registered nurse,,,and is one of them that is d head.. see my life after 9 good years in the university..

I realized our pay is just a chicken change difference... see my life outside on top am tired of staying indoor....
The practice there sef am not comfortable with it cos I was not trained to practice like a substandard Nurse. This people have been tot various methods of doing things that is not standard....if I talk they will tell me that is how they run dia own thing....

if am doing things d way I was taught D boss will say am wasting resources... I pity d px...

so many things to mention but few....

I managed to finished d One months, collect my salary and left...naso d woman started saying all sort about me,,, In short she was hurt that the only registered nurse she has Left. but why is she saying things that are not true about me

she was saying she regret paying me salary,, dat fresh graduate thing is still running in me, I don't know what labor market is saying,, before I left one of d staff committed a blunder and she didn't even make enquiry on how it went,,now I left d place she was screaming I was d one,,,have been hearing all sort she was saying from her doc and other staff....

I learnt she was cursing her children and not me...
This life sef....let me stop here for tonight.sorrh for the long epistle

o.negai, alphahandm.aiden, zayni.e, liftedhands, enqu.e, jazzyjazz, c.hanbaby, and all sabi mama please help out...

I'd say you should ignore

I worked with a woman once. And I had to resign after 3 months. She was great at paying salaries early but she knew how to abuse ones generation and you will never close on time and you dare not resume late for work!

We used to resume at 8am and closing time that should be 6pm used to be between 8 and 9pm! I used to get home at midnight as I was living in nasarawa and working in Abuja. Every morning I have to leave my house at 5.30am to beat the traffic.

I studied linguistics/german and I worked as her office admin. She needed me to handle her accounts and I stated clearly to her on the interview day that I have no background in accounting. She said she'll teach me she it won't be an issue. The first month she did the balancing of accounts at the end of the month. The second month I did the balancing but with her husband pointing to what I should do
The third month, I tried on my own, everything added up but I had mixed up the calculations somewhere and I tried to get it right for 2 hours. When I wasn't making any progress, I went to ask her for help and she exploded on me saying "you're useless, you're very useless. I'm just wasting money on you. You have made me loose lots of money. All my customers are complaining about you. Common balancing of account you can't do"

All these she said in front of her 3 year old daughter and junior staff.
I kept quiet, dropped her laptop, picked my bag and left the office that day. I got home and cried my eyes out!

The next day I dropped my resignation letter and I dropped 2k which she claimed was missing from the account!

4 months later after I'd gotten a better job, she called me and was like "jazzyjazz, why did you leave us? Did we offend you? I politely said no as I was in no mood for long gist" then the husband calls me few days after and asks the same question. And was like I'm sure you've gotten a job now, I know you're a bright girl and you no de dull".

Just ignore her. And pretend like you don't know
She's vexed that she's lost the only experienced and intelligent nurse that she employed

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2017
lululuv:

Just read about the circumcision tin, there was no ring, I believe d ring type needs no dressing, you just wait for d ring to fall off. Am just so pissed with this. And tomorrow is sat, don't know if we will see the doc on Sat.

Cc. helovesme

Yes the ring method requires no dressing.

However, I have noticed that different doctors give different instructions regarding after care for circumcised boys irrespective of the type of circumcision done. So it's best to stick to the instruction given by the doctor who carried out the circumcision.

For example, my son had the ring method done. The only instruction I was given was to mix salt and luke warm water in a bowl and insert him in it (waist down) morning and evening for one week. I was also asked to apply Vaseline on the circumcised area and his diaper at every nappy change. That's all.

There was nothing like a prescription for penicillin or any meds. By day 5 or so, the ring fell off.

Don't be pissed. We learn everyday. At least now you know what circumcision method to go for next time.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 12:36am On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=portable4real post=59160132][/quote]

Wucked grinning from ear to ear... Kikikiki, I bad sha...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 12:53am On Aug 05, 2017
Hi blessed mums. Please for those that used feeding bottles; which sort of sterilizer did you use; manual; electric and what brand? Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.