Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4432318 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:01am On Nov 28, 2017
JGracious:
Yesssss!!!!! its Zara's birthday today...
We're popping plenty champagne for all mamas and water smiley for babies.

All roads lead to Zara's school for celebration. Enque will serve us ofada rice and big chicken and smoothies at home.

Zara's cakes are soooo beautiful. Waiting patiently for the parry pictures and maybe videos...

I pray for you Zara, you shall continue to grow in God's wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Your light will continue to shine, your parents shall always be proud of you for you will do great exploits. Happy birthday princess.

Enque...I feel so delighted as you celebrate your darling daughter. I now understand why people celebrate their children's birthday....lessons of motherhood.
You will continue to be well pleased with Zara and God will keep, bless and make you and hubby to be excellent parents.

plenty hugs....Enjoy every bit of the day.

Awwwwww
God bless U real good for this smiley

Amen to all the prayers

Lol @ ofada rice + chicken+smoothies.... Haba, I still have regular non-fitfam compliant rice
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:33am On Nov 28, 2017
Long post alert

I don't even know where to start, the joy in my heart is unspeakable.

November 28th is no more any ordinary day in my life, it's the day God blessed with the most amazing child and the abundant blessings of motherhood.
I had a smooth and stress-free pregnancy and was scheduled for an elective CS, but the night before the surgery I just couldn't sleep...After my DH left, I had Nathaniel Bassey's 'Onise iyanu' on replay till I dozed off around 3am ish.
In the theatre, just before the surgery even started, the devil came to show himself, but God had already decreed that I was going to live and leave that hospital alive with my baby girl. He took control and sent the devil back to hell.
My Dr was so amazed cos he said there is no medical explanation to what happened to me in those few minutes.

Zara is just an awesome child, she has brought blessings upon blessings into our lives. She is a strong kiddo too (my DH calls her 2 in 1 baby grin).
My chatterbox that can talk for Africa. She'll make u chase her around just to eat her food but meanwhile hunger dey woze am o. She is just full of life and activity, and fun to spend time with.

As u clock 1 today, I pray God upholds u in his love and may u continually be a blessing to everyone U meet. Ur life will not be cut short and U will live to see ur own children. Amen.

Happy Birthday Sophia Chizaram (meaning God answered me) aka Zara aka Baby Zee.
Daddy, Mummy and ur nairaland aunties all love U grin grin

P.S - we have plenty cake o, make una come chop.

58 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Everwhiz(f): 4:50am On Nov 28, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS MA.....Happy 1st birthday to Princess Zara......May God grant her wisdom, knowledge and understanding, May she continue to be a manifestation of God's glory in Jesus Name
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suremum: 5:05am On Nov 28, 2017
MamaDG:
when I first noticed eela on my baby's body, I took him to his paed, what I was given didn't work, I bath him with the wine leave for a month, it worked at first and stopped working. I didn't use skineal directly on baby's skin like some mothers do, I believed the ori has suppressed the ugly work it could do. baby will outgrow it very soon and I'll stop
I understand you perfectly ma, cos my baby has d same issue. His paedetrician prescribed stuffs for him and they never work. When mil was coming to canada where i live, she brought agbo and blacksoap. forwhere,d thing did not work. I had sleepless night, browsed d internet, cried self cos i felt i couldnt help my baby. I used all aveeno products including the new night balm nothing worked until i mix a little funbact A inside plenty shea butter reluctanly cos of what i have heard and read about it. I use d mixture of his face for just 5days n stopped then his body for 2weeks. And then did a mixture of sheabutter, coconut oil and a little bit of olive oil as his normal cream. Now, my babys face is sooo fresh.(Though he stil has some mark on his stomach which is fading out with each passing day)
What i am trying to say in essence is that once other methods fail and u cant just watch the so called ela spoil ur babys skin, you wont know when u will mix skineal abi funbact a with ori. My advice is to do it for a very short time and stop. I never regret ever doing it.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by happymummy(f): 5:31am On Nov 28, 2017
@Princess Zara happy birthday dear
I celebrate you angel
Many happy and glorious years ahead you Amen
You shall be greater better wiser and stronger than your equals in Jesus name Amen
God will prosper you,bless you with good health abundance wealth with long life in Jesus name Amen
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Flodel(f): 5:35am On Nov 28, 2017
Congratulations enque happy birthday queen Zara, 1year down many more to come

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 6:01am On Nov 28, 2017
MumJJJ:

Thanks mama,
Could ela be a reaction to something?
we use Johnson products and we are on breastmilk ,formula,and water. could it be as a result of what I eat.
They are twins but one does not have it.
They are twins but they are different people. It could be from your diet. My son kept on having repeated rashes until when I weaned him and those rashes left. Please sis, don't do skineal or ampliclox shocked (didn't even see that one). Mommy Zaynie once said something about cacatin, let her come clear up whether the cacatin is in same category with skineal and the likes.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 6:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Icecreamy:
Good evening dear mothers, please I just successfully weaned my baby, I don't know what to do with the breast milk. Do I have to press everything out to empty the breast or will it dry out on its own. Thanks
It will dry up on its own. If you pressed it out you are telling your brain that you are still breastfeeding. Try and get cabbage leave and place enough on your breast. Wear firm bra too, you can take para if the pain becomes too much.

Mommy Zaynie, sorry about Muna, God help us with Naija situation, that is why I go for private hospital (I know they have their issues too, but they are usually less nonchalant).

Enque, happy birthday to Zara. She is growing in strength, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chili89: 6:24am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy first birthday to Baby Zee my baby's namesake..
May the heaven opens and shower you with God's blessings and grace.
Grow in God's wisdom dear.
Mama enque u are doing a great Job oo.. E no easy at all.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tinutunde(f): 7:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday to our little cutie Zara,may God uphold you and you shall be a blessing to your generation,Today na your day do shakara....have fun cutie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 7:01am On Nov 28, 2017
enque:
Long post alert

November 28th is no more any ordinary day in my life, it's the day God blessed with the most amazing child and the abundant blessings of motherhood.
I had a smooth and stress-free pregnancy and was scheduled for an elective CS, but the night before the surgery I just couldn't sleep...After my DH left, I had Nathaniel Bassey's Olowogbogboro on replay till I dozed off around 3am ish.
In the theatre, just before the surgery even started, the devil came to show himself, but God had already decreed that I was going to live and leave that hospital alive with my baby girl. He took control and sent the devil back to hell.
My Dr was so amazed cos he said there is no medical explanation to what happened to me in those few minutes.

Zara is just an awesome child, she has brought blessings upon blessings into our lives. She is a strong kiddo too (my DH calls her 2 in 1 baby grin).
My chatterbox that can talk for Africa. She'll make u chase her around just to eat her food but meanwhile hunger dey woze am o. She is just full of life and activity, and fun to spend time with.

As u clock 1 today, I pray God upholds u in his love and may u continually be a blessing to everyone U meet. Ur life will not be cut short and U will live to see ur own children. Amen.

Awwww my dd namesake...happy happy birthday to you Zara, may every good thing in life come your way in Jesus name
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Enque happy birthday to your princess... She will grow in grace and wisdom kiss kiss kiss
Pretty name for a beautiful princess

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2017
MamaOO:

Don’t use skineal for baby oo. I learned the hard way. It burned my son’s skin! And yes, I only used a tiny portion. The only thing that worked for him was Agbo. I only bathed him with it, I didn’t give him to drink.

His doctor also prescribed Aveeno soothing bath, Aquaphor and a prescription only triamcinolone

Mama,i dont intend to use either on my LO. My children never had eela.

I wad surprised & shocked about d "combos" on her LO's skin!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2017
enque:
Long post alert

I had a smooth and stress-free pregnancy and was scheduled for an elective CS, but the night before the surgery I just couldn't sleep...After my DH left, I had Nathaniel Bassey's 'Onise iyanu' on replay till I dozed off around 3am ish.

Congratulations to her ma!
God bless this beautiful girl!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by edithodg(f): 7:58am On Nov 28, 2017
queensnow:
Instead of water grab ur salt jar and rub salt on it gently u can apply ori or penicillin
Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaDG: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2017
perfectcrown:

Mama,i dont intend to use either on my LO. My children never had eela.

I wad surprised & shocked about d "combos" on her LO's skin!
Mama I never regretted using it. probably u used it directly hence the burning of baby's skin.I do use mupiderm cream or agnesia powder for my baby's rashes and it will go but eela can be so stubborn, even agbo stopped working and cacatin for where. eela has different grades, u'll see the way eela has designed so many children's body and u'll be amazed at different things they have been using. I know we have lot of mamas here that are using this but cannot come out to say they use it. its a treatment not an every day thing that some people has turned it to. if u have a baby that doesn't have eela, just keep thanking God cos eela can be so frustrating.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumJJJ(f): 8:06am On Nov 28, 2017
MamaOO:

It could be atopic dermatitis, it could be milk intolerance, it could be anything. Take the baby to the ped and also a dermatologist for proper evaluation
I have seen a paed and he prescribed a cream that clears it once it appears. I just want a permanent cure. though the paed said that he will outgrow it.
He said that it's not from the milk (Nan)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday to baby Zara! Wishing you a beautiful day filled with blessings and love! kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaDG: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy Birthday baby Zara..May you continually grow IB God's wisdom and understanding. You will fulfil destiny and God's grace will continually abound on you.
Please enque give us the address of the school we are storming there to have a portion of those beautiful cakes. Better thing no be for small pikin alone.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by edithodg(f): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2017
happy birthday baby Zee,age with grace
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumJJJ(f): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2017
beyedew:

They are twins but they are different people. It could be from your diet. My son kept on having repeated rashes until when I weaned him and those rashes left. Please sis, don't do skineal or ampliclox shocked (didn't even see that one). Mommy Zaynie once said something about cacatin, let her come clear up whether the cacatin is in same category with skineal and the likes.
Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday to princess Zara. May she continue to grow in wisdom. May she be above her peers. She will live to see her children's children

@enque you will never have cause to weep over her she will continue to be a blessing to your household and beyond
.haopy first birthday Zara

please send cake for me na

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MumJJJ(f): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2017
enque:
Long post alert

Happy Birthday Zara baby. Continue to grow in God's Love and protection.
Beautiful cake.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2017
enque:

Awwww HBD little Angel..... God blessings fall on you always..

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realtalk19: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2017
MamaDG:
Mama I never regretted using it. probably u used it directly hence the burning of baby's skin.I do use mupiderm cream or agnesia powder for my baby's rashes and it will go but eela can be so stubborn, even agbo stopped working and cacatin for where. eela has different grades, u'll see the way eela has designed so many children's body and u'll be amazed at different things they have been using. I know we have lot of mamas here that are using this but cannot come out to say they use it. its a treatment not an every day thing that some people has turned it to. if u have a baby that doesn't have eela, just keep thanking God cos eela can be so frustrating.

my baby has eela and i use herbs (drinking and bathing) when its finished i rub only tribotan and it clears it all and leaves my baby skin fresh
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by realtalk19: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2017
MumJJJ:

I have seen a paed and he prescribed a cream that clears it once it appears. I just want a permanent cure. though the paed said that he will outgrow it.
He said that it's not from the milk (Nan)

use tribotan cream only with original herbs.it wil clear off.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nneejima(f): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday 🎂 princess Zara, may u continue to be a source of joy to ur parents all the days of ur life, on this day, I wish you many more beautiful years ahead and God blessings.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SisiNini(f): 9:12am On Nov 28, 2017
enque:
Long post alert

Happy Birthday to my darling Queen Zara... May you always be a blessing to your generation... #Cheers

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lululuv(f): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Umunnem make una follow me see wat weed can cause.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday Zara, my teamie baby @enque. I pray for you this day that lord Jesus will uphold you.
You will not trek into fire, water or anything that will cause harm to you.
You shall live long to fuilfill the promise of God for your life
As you celebrate one today, you shall celebrate 10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100 and more(If jesus coming tarry)in good health, wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
You shall continue to make your parent proud in jesus name.
Enque, Your whole household will not have any reason to weep over her and coming siblings in jesus name.

Love ya plenty my Zara Baby

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2017
MumJJJ:

It's well mama zaynie.
sleep jare you need it.
My regards to Muna

Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2017
lululuv:
Umunnem make una follow me see wat weed can cause.

When I thought I have seen/heard it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.