Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4431756 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2017
maradelkitchen:
@zaynie
Oh Allah! The Sustainer of mankind. Remove the illness,cure the disease.You're the One who cures,there's no cure except your cure grant Muna a cure that leave no illness. Amin

I'm glad she's better...plenty kisses to her

Amin
Thanks sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday to Enque's princess Zara, may she excel in everything she does and make you proud. May nobody represent her parents on her days of celebration, may God's grace always be upon her life and may she be a source of blessing to all who come in contact with her

Ehen Mama Zara I don pray finish, na jollof I go chop before I eat cake grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:34am On Nov 28, 2017
[sup][/sup]
MamaOO:

First of all. Alhamdulilah Robil Alameen for you sis. Alhamdulilah that your story was one of joyful ending. God will not let you mourn any of you kids.

The situation in Nigeria is a very sad one and scary at that. Imagine nurse going to sleep and leaving you sitting? What if you didn’t have the initiative to call the MD? What if the MD hadn’t picked up? I pray we never know the answer to that question.

When I made a post last year about my sons encounter with neonatal jaundice and how I’m pretty sure the situation might be different if this was Nigeria, some people started writing long posts pretty much accusing me of seeing nothing wrong in Nigeria and not seeing anything right in Nigeria just because I lived outside the shores of Nigeria.

They forgot that “If mad man don chase you before, tear your clothes join. When you see a mechanic in his work clothes you will borrow yourself sense and pick race.” Common pleural effusion that my mom had as a result of chemotherapy in Luth, turned to gaping hole in her chest and side, turned to lung collapse and finally killed her. All because of I don’t care attitude and “It was not me that attended to her before” and “The doctor is busy right now” she was too weak to fly, so no hope of treatment abroad.

The change begins with all of us. But I’m not even sure where to start from. I hope you tear madness for the nurse well well. Alakoba.

Amin.
Alhamdulillah
Sorry about your mom. May Allah grant her Al-Janah Firdaus. Amin

Tear madness? I no do o. As I don report them I say make I do cool and calm for them cool
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2017
Ndo oh, thank God she's fine. Me I sha don't have the patience for general hospitals because of this kind of delays but I'm impressed the MD was responsive and made attempts to get you service. No be small thing

zaynie:

Amin
Thanks sis

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2017
MamaDG:
We thank God our Muna is fine, Those nurses attitudes can be very annoying especially General Hospital staffs. we thank God for given u the wisdom to call their MD. I ask for God's total healing on our Muna.

Thanks sis.
Amin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lululuv(f): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2017
enque:
Long post alert

I don't even know where to start,
Daddy, Mummy and ur nairaland aunties all love U grin grin

P.S - we have plenty cake o, make una come chop.

Happy birthday honeybunch, God's grace all d way

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2017
enque:
Long post alert

I don't even know where to start, the joy in my heart is unspeakable.

November 28th is no more any ordinary day in my life, it's the day God blessed with the most amazing child and the abundant blessings of motherhood.
I had a smooth and stress-free pregnancy and was scheduled for an elective CS, but the night before the surgery I just couldn't sleep...After my DH left, I had Nathaniel Bassey's 'Onise iyanu' on replay till I dozed off around 3am ish.
In the theatre, just before the surgery even started, the devil came to show himself, but God had already decreed that I was going to live and leave that hospital alive with my baby girl. He took control and sent the devil back to hell.
My Dr was so amazed cos he said there is no medical explanation to what happened to me in those few minutes.

Zara is just an awesome child, she has brought blessings upon blessings into our lives. She is a strong kiddo too (my DH calls her 2 in 1 baby grin).
My chatterbox that can talk for Africa. She'll make u chase her around just to eat her food but meanwhile hunger dey woze am o. She is just full of life and activity, and fun to spend time with.

As u clock 1 today, I pray God upholds u in his love and may u continually be a blessing to everyone U meet. Ur life will not be cut short and U will live to see ur own children. Amen.

Happy Birthday Sophia Chizaram (meaning God answered me) aka Zara aka Baby Zee.
Daddy, Mummy and ur nairaland aunties all love U grin grin

P.S - we have plenty cake o, make una come chop.

Hbd Zara. kiss kiss kiss
Grow in grace, love, happiness and wisdom.

But Enque, angry nairaland aunties angry.
Na naija we dey o, where everyone is your mummy and everyone is your grandma as long as they fall in the age range. tongue

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Ndo oh, thank God she's fine. Me I sha don't have the patience for general hospitals because of this kind of delays but I'm impressed the MD was responsive and made attempts to get you service. No be small thing

Na so.
To think my husband was heading towards our private hospital but I was like no o, let's do GH.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2017
beyedew:

They are twins but they are different people. It could be from your diet. My son kept on having repeated rashes until when I weaned him and those rashes left. Please sis, don't do skineal or ampliclox shocked (didn't even see that one). Mommy Zaynie once said something about cacatin, let her come clear up whether the cacatin is in same category with skineal and the likes.

Let me list the contents of Cacatin here sef

Sheabutter, honey, local sulphur, caca leaf, caca bark.
I only used it till it cleared the tough rashes.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GlamMrsO: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2017
queensnow:
I don't know the herb name and yes babies outgrown ela

There is a "red flower" used in bathing babies. The English name is acalypha, it is known to have antifungal properties and highly effective as well.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Itissettled3: 9:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday Zara baby. May the LORD continually bless and keep you.

Mama Zaynie, sorry about Muna and thank God she is better. The attitude of some nurses and Drs even in Private hospitals can be very appalling.
I saw the good and bad last week. May God bless our children with good health.

Enque, I would have come for cake but if I say it now, hunniesuzie will come and remind me I am fitfam

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by GlamMrsO: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2017
zaynie:

Muna is better now. Using her drugs and playing rough play already (tumbled with her bike on the stairs this afternoon, fought with her brother just before she slept off grin)

Let me sleep the remainder of my sleep from last night.

Alhamdulillah she is better!
Olohun a Shaanu wa nilu yii

and you were still committed to MHC all through!�

God Bess you and all the MHC team for the initiative

Happy Birthday Little one! May your days be long and filled with happiness

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Queen1(f): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday baby Zara may you live long and fulfill destiny IJN.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jina24(f): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Happy birthday Baby Zara@enque, your latter days will be filled with God's blessings, favour, laughter, joy and it shall be very long, Amen. Loads of love kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Twogreatnations: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2017
@ zaynie, we thank God Muna is fine now. Eku itoju ma.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2017
MamaDG:
Mama I never regretted using it. probably u used it directly hence the burning of baby's skin.I do use mupiderm cream or agnesia powder for my baby's rashes and it will go but eela can be so stubborn, even agbo stopped working and cacatin for where. eela has different grades, u'll see the way eela has designed so many children's body and u'll be amazed at different things they have been using. I know we have lot of mamas here that are using this but cannot come out to say they use it. its a treatment not an every day thing that some people has turned it to. if u have a baby that doesn't have eela, just keep thanking God cos eela can be so frustrating.

Mama,i understand how it is to see lo with eela! Im just surprised ni o. I dont mean any harm. If it works and helps clear it,fine ma. We all want to see our los happy,healthy and lively!

Epele ma. Eku itoju.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2017
See me rushing to remove Skineal from DS trolley, I bought and used it cos mom said she used it for my niece Ela and it worked.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jina24(f): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Thank God for muna's health@zaynie. May God help our health care system.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chili89: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2017
@zaynie.Thank God that Muna is fyn and better.
May God protect our children always.
Some medical personnels attitude is really worrisome

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hotmomma(f): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2017
About this eela stuff, the combo of mycoten and altergo cleared it one time. Really don't like that skineal stuff no matter the quantity cos of the baby's liver.

Happy birthday Zara, God bless you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hotmomma(f): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2017
Zaynie, that's d thing with these medical personnel. If you aren't wheeled in, e no be emergency. Thank God e no pass as e bi. Kisses to atinuke

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by perfectcrown(f): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2017
lululuv:
Umunnem make una follow me see wat weed can cause.

Abi nkan se eleyi ni(is smtin wrong with her)?

See as she dey cuss herself.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2017
lululuv:
Confirm Oshogbo weed with undiluted Sapele water @ work
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Chili89:

@zaynie.Thank God that Muna is fyn and better.
May God protect our children always.
Some medical personnels attitude is really worrisome

Amin.
Thanks sis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Jina24:
Thank God for muna's health@zaynie. May God help our health care system.

Amin.
Thanks sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Twogreatnations:
@ zaynie, we thank God Muna is fine now. Eku itoju ma.

Thanks sis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
GlamMrsO:

Alhamdulillah she is better!
Olohun a Shaanu wa nilu yii

and you were still committed to MHC all through!�

God Bess you and all the MHC team for the initiative

Happy Birthday Little one! May your days be long and filled with happiness

Amin.
Thanks sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Itissettled3:
Happy birthday Zara baby. May the LORD continually bless and keep you.

Mama Zaynie, sorry about Muna and thank God she is better. The attitude of some nurses and Drs even in Private hospitals can be very appalling.
I saw the good and bad last week. May God bless our children with good health.

Enque, I would have come for cake but if I say it now, hunniesuzie will come and remind me I am fitfam

Thanks sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
lululuv:
Hian!
Oshogbo weed at work. This is serious cheesy.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2017
hotmomma:
Zaynie, that's d thing with these medical personnel. If you aren't wheeled in, e no be emergency. Thank God e no pass as e bi. Kisses to atinuke

Thanks sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2017
zay.nie:

Let me list the contents of Cacatin here sef

Sheabutter, honey, local sulphur, caca leaf, caca bark.
I only used it till it cleared the tough rashes.
thanking you ma.
Cc- mumjjj
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queenhecate: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
muna is healed in Jesus name, Amen. zaynie, you have muna as a name in Yoruba? never heard it before or is it a Muslim name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: FILEBE(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.