Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4405715 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaOO: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Picture taken at 4am

This children need to get the memo that Mummy sleeps in on weekends o

Meanwhile we are 11 months old today

Choi. Where did all the time go
Like play like play one year Don de reach
I see something underneath his head shocked grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lululuv(f): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
I can vividly say sebamed nau has fake, the oil and soap I bought last is somtin else. Dosnt smell nice at all. And so scared of buying one again. Which I can get someone here to help me buy and do way Bill. had to buy tetmosol baby for nau, contemplating buying hiccup product if I can't get a good source to buy d sebamed. Please is Chico still Gud?

Finally, AF. 5months postpartum. Very light lasted for 4 days.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Picture taken at 4am

Cute boy. Happy 11months kiddo.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Picture taken at 4am

Boyyy
That's my boyyyyy.
Beautiful.
Sorry, Handsome!

Mom Zaynie, something you said yesterday about milk being the cause of rashes has saved me from endless worries. Apparently, babe has an allergy.

It's no wonder the medications I used didn't work long term.

Could you please recommend a soy milk, or milk product for her?

And to think I bought extra packs of whole milk for her?
Who will drink all that now kwanu? sad
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
lululuv:
I can vividly say sebamed nau has fake, the oil and soap I bought last is somtin else. Dosnt smell nice at all. And so scared of buying one again. Which I can get someone here to help me buy and do way Bill. had to buy tetmosol baby for nau, contemplating buying hiccup product if I can't get a good source to buy d sebamed. Please is Chico still Gud?

Finally, AF. 5months postpartum. Very light lasted for 4 days.
Hello..
I think Chicco soap is good, but the cream I bought?
Not so sure now. I had to revert back to good 'ol boots.
For some reason, Chicco lotion aggravated the rashes on babe's skin.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
MizMyColi:

Boyyy
That's my boyyyyy.
Beautiful.
Sorry, Handsome!

Mom Zaynie, something you said yesterday about milk being the cause of rashes has saved me from endless worries. Apparently, babe has an allergy.

It's no wonder the medications I used didn't work long term.

Could you please recommend a soy milk, or milk product for her?

And to think I bought extra packs of whole milk for her?
Who will drink all that now kwanu? sad

What kind of milk caused d rashes?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chai,c fine Jaytwn boy.Na party pack I want too.
jazzyjazz:
Picture taken at 4am

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Does your baby have teeth? If yes get a brush and paste appropriate for his age (there's colgate and macleans for babies) and brush at least once a day. Oyinbo people say twice but if you're lazy like me once isn't bad. Make sure you wash the tongue as well. You may need to fight/bribe cajole baby to open his mouth but don't give up

TFeminist:
Gdmorn people. Pls my baby is. Abt 13months. How can I take care of teeth and mouth. Thanks @ zaynie and every1

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Does your baby have teeth? If yes get a brush and paste appropriate for his age (there's colgate and macleans for babies) and brush at least once I a day. Oyinbo people say twice but if you're lazy like me once isn't bad. Make sure you wash the tongue as well. You may need to fight/bribe cajole baby to open his mouth but don't give up

Hmmm this is not easy.... I use rubber brush but it’s always war to even wipe the tongue...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
hunniesuzie:

JGracious we use the same hospital....hehehe

Hehehe...really?

oya exam question...what's the name of the hospital & medical director so I can begin to match your face to people I met during antenatal visits back then.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
MA boo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
jazzyjazz:
Picture taken at 4am

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
kelizosuy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She eats 150mls 2times daily(morning and evening) I just reduced it to 125mls 3times daily grin grin

Chail see the way you won turn me to Oliver Twist grin grin
U need to see D way my DS eat,we finish 1tin with 5-6days(i said we cos na 2 of us dey eat am) I ve to change from SMAgold to lactogen to stop me from licking d formula but it's nt just working sad

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
C did grandma grin.Mama Jazzyjazz,no gree oh cheesy
kelizosuy:
MA boo kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Finger brush? Be like you no like your fingers. Pls buy normal long brush. When baby opens mouth to protest, chook it inside grin

Akorkor:

Hmmm this is not easy.... I use rubber brush but it’s always war to even wipe the tongue...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Dr. Sanusi. Matron is yellow (I don't know her name)

Now you know I know

Hehehe

JGracious:

Hehehe...really?

oya exam question...what's the name of the hospital & medical director so I can begin to match your face to people I met during antenatal visits back then.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hian grin grin So I cannot admire handsome bobo again? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sansa143:
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I better pass you for that one oh... Infact this last one I bought ehn, I just dey trowey eye anytime I dey make her food..

I resist every temptation grin grin grin
Pweetiebabe:
U need to see D way my DS eat,we finish 1tin with 5-6days(i said we cos na 2 of us dey eat am) I ve to change from SMAgold to lactogen to stop me from licking d formula but it's nt just working sad
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
enque:

What kind of milk caused d rashes?

I've used three brands of full cream milk...

Kerrygold, loyal, and peak.
It would seem it's gotten worse with Kerry gold.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
MizMyColi:

I've used three brands of full cream milk...

Kerrygold, loyal, and peak.
It would seem it's gotten worse with Kerry gold.
Kerrygold is our brand, it's soo creamy. You will need to check for the one she will tolerate. God help us. You can drink the milk now, it doesn't have to waste.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
beyedew:

Cute boy. Happy 11months kiddo.

Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
MamaOO:

I see something underneath his head shocked grin grin

grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
MizMyColi:

Boyyy
That's my boyyyyy.
Beautiful.
Sorry, Handsome!

anu? sad

Thank you ma'am
How's our princess doing
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sansa143:
Chai,c fine Jaytwn boy.Na party pack I want too.

Oya comman take it
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sansa143:

grin grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
My beautiful cappo, how is Ini and how are you adjusting to motherhood? Hope you have gotten the hang of it. My love to your fam.
Cc pweetiebabe
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:

grin
You wan show us shomething abi? Kwontinue.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Finger brush? Be like you no like your fingers. Pls buy normal long brush. When baby opens mouth to protest, chook it inside grin

The finger brush is rubber own, so even if she’s biting me I can’t feel it and it’s also long.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Picture taken at 4am

Ilan to fine. party loading 95%

This was us at today. Cole woke up 3 am and saw Nepa light then the dude refused to go back to sleep was just smiling at d light as if he had never seen light before. We did 2 hrs before he went back to bed.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Thanks ma'am
Go and teach me how to cook afang the calabar way at preggy thread na. Pleasssssseeeeeeeee.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
beyedew:

Go and teach me how to cook afang the calabar way at preggy thread na. Pleasssssseeeeeeeee.

No energy to enter Peggy thread joor
Let me post it here

Ingredients
Pomo
Periwinkle
Stock fish
Meat
Crayfish
Pepper
Maggi
Salt
Palm oil
Afang
Waterleaf

In my area 1 peak milk cup of afang is 150. I buy 4 cups and I buy 150 Naira worth of Waterleaf

When buying you can ask the people selling about the quantity of afang that you can use with Waterleaf. The Waterleaf should not be more than the afang.

Preparation
I have to say though, there are 2 types of afang leaves. There's the dried one and there's the fresh one. there's no difference between the two actually. Just that if you are to pound, the fresh one will be easier to deal with.

Let them going the afang for you in the market (some people don't like to do it sha) (they usually grind it in the small hand machine they use to grind crayfish) but if they refuse, you can pound it with mortar.

Wash your meat, season, and put on fire.
Wash and cut your Waterleaf
Cook your stock fish
If your using the periwinkle in the shells, cook it for 10mins. If it's the unshelled one, no need to precook

When it's done, leave small stock in the pot, put your waterleaf, let it cook for like 5mins on medium heat.
Put your crayfish, Maggi, add pepper if you like your food peppery. Put your stock fish, periwinkle and stir.

Add your afang, let it cook for 5 mins, then add your palm oil, stir, taste for salt and pepper, leave to simmer for a min or two, then bring it down and serve with any swallow of your choice

8 Likes 24 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 5:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Thank you ma'am
How's our princess doing

She's doing great, thank you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
jazzyjazz:

No energy to enter Peggy thread joor
Let me post it here

Ingredients
Pomo
Periwinkle
Stock fish
Meat
Crayfish
Pepper
Maggi
Salt
Palm oil
Afang
Waterleaf

In my area 1 peak milk cup of afang is 150. I buy 4 cups and I buy 150 Naira worth of Waterleaf

When buying you can ask the people selling about the quantity of afang that you can use with Waterleaf. The Waterleaf should not be more than the afang.

Preparation
I have to say though, there are 2 types of afang leaves. There's the dried one and there's the fresh one. there's no difference between the two actually. Just that if you are to pound, the fresh one will be easier to deal with.

Let them going the afang for you in the market (some people don't like to do it sha) (they usually grind it in the small hand machine they use to grind crayfish) but if they refuse, you can pound it with mortar.

Wash your meat, season, and put on fire.
Wash and cut your Waterleaf
Cook your stock fish
If your using the periwinkle in the shells, cook it for 10mins. If it's the unshelled one, no need to precook

When it's done, leave small stock in the pot, put your waterleaf, let it cook for like 5mins on medium heat.
Put your crayfish, Maggi, add pepper if you like your food peppery. Put your stock fish, periwinkle and stir.

Add your afang, let it cook for 5 mins, then add your palm oil, stir, taste for salt and pepper, leave to simmer for a min or two, then bring it down and serve with any swallow of your choice

kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.