Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4429653 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 7:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cynate:

I want nice Yoruba name grin
What is Ogundele?Ogun?

Ogun is the Yoruba god of iron, metallurgy and warfare.

It has other meanings like medicines but not usually in a name.

Ogundele means ogun has come (to ones) home. Literally

You can substitute the ogun with other words like
Ayo - joy
Olu - God
Ola - wealth
Etc

Yoruba mamas will expantiate

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by oamronnie(f): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
Pele dear. God is your muscle.

Benignasweety:
Wish Zizi is like your son cry
My son won't taste pap that is not creamy cry
I put 3scoops plus fisi cry
If not he dares not swallow the pap.
Now am left buying formula every 5days grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Cynate(f): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2017
grin
I think I love the Ayo and Ola
Oladele or Ayodele cool cool
AlphaHandMaiden:

Ogun is the Yoruba god of iron, metallurgy and warfare.

It has other meanings like medicines but not usually in a name.

Ogundele means ogun has come (to ones) home. Literally

You can substitute the ogun with other words like
Ayo - joy
Olu - God
Ola - wealth
Etc

Yoruba mamas will expantiate
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Cynate(f): 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Cynate(f): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
MamaDG:
Ogun is the god of iron, Dele means got home. Ogun got their house successfully.
What?gods ke?
Haaaaaaa
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Burntcoal(f): 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
hello everyone, good evening, hope d day wasn't has stressful as mine.... well u knw it's d festive periods and for we fashion designers.... we r in rush hour.

on Saturday morning I noticed i started having very dark bloody discharge till today...like d ones u have on d 4th day of ur menstration, not heavy. my D's is 5months CS and we r on ebf. pls any ideas on wat could b wrong.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Monwojuoluwa:
Compliments of the season to you mamas... please am leaving my state to another state and I won't be back before our next immunization. Please can I continue with the card I have with me or I will need a new card?
No, you don't need to get a new card, your lo's card is ok. Safe journey kiss.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Burntcoal:
hello everyone, good evening, hope d day wasn't has stressful as mine.... well u knw it's d festive periods and for we fashion designers.... we r in rush hour.

on Saturday morning I noticed i started having very dark bloody discharge till today...like d ones u have on d 4th day of ur menstration, not heavy. my D's is 5months CS and we r on ebf. pls any ideas on wat could b wrong.
Could be af knockong on your door sister wink.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Burntcoal(f): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
beyedew:

Could be af knockong on your door sister wink.
wats AF .... ahbeg make me understand ooooo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hurray Zii is one!
Mamas o, please help say a word of prayer for my little sunshine and to thank God for his faithfulness.

God has been 100% faithful to us in every area. From preggy days till delivery, till now, he has kept us in the hollow of his hands.

Childbirth had been my biggest fear in life, in fact i never thought i could have a vagina birth because i'm as weak as they come. My threshold of pain is alarmingly low, so low that people around me keep asking "you go fit born so" even as a single girl. Even DH considered elective CS for me. But the strength of Jesus is made perfect in our weaknesses.
God gave me the smoothest delivery ever, in my travail, Jehovah Ebenezer was there to help me. At 8cm, i became overwhelmed and started crying for a CS, but my baby was already making his way out and we hurriedly ran to the delivery room. One push had my son out crying out his lungs and i couldn't believe i had overcome my biggest fear. The Lord God came through for me.

From delivery up until now, we've not had any reason to go to the hospital. Jehovah rapha went a step further from giving us divine healing in times of sickness to keeping us in divine health.

Today i look back and can't help but shed a few tears. No man could have done these things. We are so grateful to you Lord.

Chiziterem, you have indeed brought immense Joy to our lives and i cant help but bless God for your life. On this day i decree as your mother, that your days on earth will be long and thoroughly satisfying, you will grow in wisdom and in the knowledge of Christ your savior and redeemer. You will be a terror to the kingdom of darkness and a delight to the kingdom of heaven. You will never derail in your walk with God. No good thing will the Lord withhold from you. Just as you have added color to our lives, may your life always be colorful. You will be outstanding in anything you venture into. A pathfinder, a trailblazer and a force to reckon with will you be upon the face of the earth. Oh dear son, i have so much to say, but time and space. But my heart desires for you are all known by your creator and he will grant them all.
Mummy wishes you a very happy birthday and many happy returns.

Ps: Thanks ma'am enque, jazzyjazz, helovesme, alphahandmaiden, lightedpath, hunniesuzie, feddy27 and all for your ideas. God bless you all.

Baby Zii says hello mamas.

Modified

36 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by LadySarah: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
Aww,such cutie.Ammy5565 ,thats my baby's namesake.
Indeed,God has sent you to be a major blessing to the earth.One whose generation will call blessed and his parents rejoice.

Happy birthday Chizzyboy and many more beautiful yrs.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
Burntcoal:

AF is ur menstrual period
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
LadySarah:
Aww,such cutie.Ammy5565 ,thats my baby's namesake.
Indeed,God has sent you to be a major blessing to the earth.One whose generation will call blessed and his parents rejoice.

Happy birthday Chizzyboy and many more beautiful returns.Amen

Chizzy getting to 8 mths.all by the grace of God

Amen!
Thank you so much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

We did the lazy parent approach and had only a photo shoot at home.

For the photo shoot I will say wait till another day. Even on a normal day, babies are unpredictable with photos. Not to talk of a day that they have punctured every where with needles.
Check your phone for a good clear photo the printer can use, maybe one that you took him recently may be going to church or another party.

For the party packs - you can add a story book, packs of sweets and biscuits., small toys. Crayons or colour pencils and colouring books.

For an alternative to the colouring books you can go online and print out some colouring sheets. Download a few as a jpg format and print it out on A4 - back and front and staple together.

For games it depends on the age. If they are under 3, e go tough oh. you can have a little story time and song time with actions.
Games like musical chairs and musical statues are also good for older kids.
A fashion parade is also an option.

You could also do pass the parcel, where you wrap a gift inside like 10 different wrapping papers and you sing a song whilst passing the parcel from one person to the other. when the song ends the person with the parcel, opens a wraper. And on and on until the last person opens the last weaker and wins the gift.

If you have a crawling babies you could do a baby crawling contents where the babies "race" from a starting line to a finish line, one of their parents will usually be at the finish line to encourage the baby,

That's all I can think of for now.
Good luck

Thank you very much for these ideas. Taking note. God bless.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
feddy27:

Hi dear, sorry I'm just seeing your mention. When is the party and photo shoot? You can move the immunization to the next week. send me a message on whatsapp let's talk 0.8.0.6.4.7.3.0.8.1.5. I have some party packs fillers

Ok thanks. Will buzz u asap.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pacypatty(f): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2017
Happy birthday son God bless and keep you, such a cutie@Ammy5565 welldone ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Licious07(f): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
[quote author=Ammy5565 post=63436261]Hurray Zii is one!
Mamas o, please help say a word of prayer for my little sunshine and to thank God for his faithfulness.
Happy Birthday Handsome. God bless and keep u child
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Thanks ma'am pacypatty and licious07. God bless you both. Amen.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2017
Their are lot of yoruba names if I start to dey write I go derail d thread mamas have given u d meaning lemme just enlist few names
Ayomikun. (my joy is full/overflow) ayomiposi (my. Joy has increased) ayodele or ayowale or ayowole(joy don reach house) ayobami (joy met me) ayoku(joy remain) ayoola(tomorrows joy) ayomide(my joy has come) ade(crown) ademide(my crown has come)adeola adeolu #ade is use by royal homes# , bamidele(help me reach house) bamigbe(live wit. Me) bamisaye(be with me or. Enjoy wit me) bayo, derinsola dotun , enitan eniola, funsho(guardian) Funto (guardian) folaranmi(influence me with wealth) goke(climb up) goriola, inioluwa ireoluwa iremide ireposi, jenrola(let m witness joy) kayode kunle kolapo, Lanre lekan laolu layo ladipo, mayoku(refil joy) mayowa(bring joy) morire(i found joy), opemiposi olamiji olamide olamikun olaolu olakintan oluwaseun oluwajomiloju oluwasemilore oluwabusayomi oladipupo, pelumi as emmanuel, and many more
Ogun is mostly use by pple dat worship n belive in ogun it doesn't have to be u or husby precisely buh family thingy just like ifa, osun e.t.c it usally represent the god serve in dat family. quote author=Cynate post=63431803]
I want nice Yoruba name grin
What is Ogundele?Ogun?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Afollyshade(f): 11:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cynate, Ayodele (Joy don reach house) is cool. my dd bears that.
Ammy5565, amen to the prayers to your ds. kisses to him.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2017
Burntcoal:
Aunty Flo aka menses grin.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Whyterose: 2:18am On Dec 20, 2017
Good morning buriful mamas. Pls I need advice on my dd of 11mnths old. Found out I was pregnant agn wen she was abt 7mnths old. She's been doing fyn until about a month back. She's been throwing up continuously n running temp.off n on. Taken her to hospital n she's been treated for malaria n av been given antibiotics. Bt still no much changes. People arnd r saying that d baby I am expecting is affecting her. Insisting I separate from dd for a while. I can't even find sleep as I intend to take her to my elder sister house today, bt don't know how to handle being separated from my dd for a couple of days. Or Shd i still visit d hospital agn. She's has taken abt 10 injections so far as she couldnt kip any oral drug down due to constant throwing up. Pls help a troubled mind out.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ttomexy(f): 4:21am On Dec 20, 2017
[quote author=Whyterose post=634)that is just a myth, hope you did not stop breastfeeding when you discover you are pregnant? Just boost the baby's immunity by giving nutritious meal , I do egg and fish,I alternate them daily, that is if I give fish today I will give egg tomorrow, let the hospital do a proper test so as to give the right medication, may be you should see a paediatrician, you can take her to your sister if you think you need help, not because of her illness, all this is from experience I have a 1year 4 month and 2month old baby and by the grace of God they are both very fine,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by inspirational93: 4:29am On Dec 20, 2017
click this link to download free PDF document files and related courses on any topic(health,wellness,pregnancy,baby etc)
http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 20, 2017
Ammy5556,hapi one year birthday to ur son!May live to c many more years to come.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 7:11am On Dec 20, 2017
Good morning mothers!
please be xtra vigilant over your kids n wards.a baby boy of almost 3 years was stolen in my hood on the 19th DEC.uptil now hasn't been seen.

hints pointed at the massive influx of yahoo plus young boys in the vicinity lately.May God bring the little child home safely.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2017
Chanbaby:

Chai look at this spiderman cute oh. My ovaries oh. Now all these haters that like to wish somebody belle will soon come and say their own now.

Thank you ma smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2017
Mamas please my baby has stopped taking formular totally. She prefers to suck her mittens instead of drinking formular. I introduced some foods for her when she clocked 5months including the almighty Tom Brown, pureed fruits, Heinz baby food, blended oatmeal and fruit puree. That's all she takes now but the ish is I have not closed from work and I only make it when I'm at home. Her nanny at the creche is complaining seriously and I can see she is no longer as heavy as she used to be. She only wants BM and those mede mede foods. Should I be worried? How will she be meeting her daily milk requirements? She will be 6months in January.

PS: someone should please cc me on baby meals on this thread or on nairaland abeg. Una thank you.

PPS: can I do Tombrown and then add milk AND fruit puree to sweeten it? Hope say we no go purge grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2017
ammy5565

Happy birthday to your son. Lovely pictures. kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:49am On Dec 20, 2017
Ammy5565:
Hurray Zii is one!

God has been 100% faithful to us in every area. From preggy days till delivery, till now, he has kept us in the hollow of his hands.

Childbirth had been my biggest fear in life, in fact i never thought i could have a vagina birth because i'm as weak as they come. My threshold of pain is alarmingly low, so low that people around me keep asking "you go fit born so" even as a single girl. Even DH considered elective CS for me. But the strength of Jesus is made perfect in our weaknesses.
God gave me the smoothest delivery ever, in my travail, Jehovah Ebenezer was there to help me. At 8cm, i became overwhelmed and started crying for a CS, but my baby was already making his way out and we hurriedly ran to the delivery room. One push had my son out crying out his lungs and i couldn't believe i had overcome my biggest fear. The Lord God came through for me.

From delivery up until now, we've not had any reason to go to the hospital. Jehovah rapha went a step further from giving us divine healing in times of sickness to keeping us in divine health.

Today i look back and can't help but shed a few tears. No man could have done these things. We are so grateful to you Lord.

Chiziterem, you have indeed brought immense Joy to our lives and i cant help but bless God for your life. On this day i decree as your mother, that your days on earth will be long and thoroughly satisfying, you will grow in wisdom and in the knowledge of Christ your savior and redeemer. You will be a terror to the kingdom of darkness and a delight to the kingdom of heaven. You will never derail in your walk with God. No good thing will the Lord withhold from you. Just as you have added color to our lives, may your life always be colorful. You will be outstanding in anything you venture into. A pathfinder, a trailblazer and a force to reckon with will you be upon the face of the earth. Oh dear son, i have so much to say, but time and space. But my heart desires for you are all known by your creator and he will grant them all.
Mummy wishes you a very happy birthday and many happy returns.

Ps: Thanks ma'am enque, jazzyjazz, helovesme, alphahandmaiden, lightedpath, hunniesuzie, feddy27 and all for your ideas. God bless you all.

He's so handsome
Happy birthday to him

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2017
winningbt:

hello cutie I love your smile,weldon mummy

Thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 9:54am On Dec 20, 2017
Ammy5565:
Hurray Zii is one!

Happy birthday baby Zii ! The Lord cause His face to continually shine on you

You shall remain a source of joy and happiness to your parents and the world at large

Where evil is found, you will never be there!

The lines shall fall in pleasant places for you.

These and many more good things I pray in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.