Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4406059 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tawlah: 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
SomebodysMum:
Dear mothers and fathers, I greet o. Happy New Year to everyone smiley

Please does anyone have suggestions on where to get Rotavirus vaccine around Gbagada, Yaba, Surulere, Ikeja APART from R Jolad and without registering at the hospital? My baby is about 12 weeks now and although I've been dodging, time for the first dose is fast running out.

Thank you.
RJolad Hosputal Gbagada, New Garage
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by myrygurl: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
kelizosuy:
Good evening mamas
My princess has been crying since yesterday and she's refusing to suck embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I had to force feed her the formula if not nothing would have been in her tummy embarassed embarassed embarassed..
I dunno what's wrong with her.. Mamas please help

Hi there, how's Adele? Has she started suckling

Well my dd acted same when she was 2months +, a day after her 10wks immunization, she refused suckling so I called my mum, she said I should check for any sore in her mouth, when I couldn't find any, she said it could be she is reacting to the immunization. Surprising after 2days she came back to her normal self.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ammy5565:
Mamas please you people should help me, i'm not quite sure if there is a problem that needs tackling or something.
My son just had his first hair cut. I'm soooo emotional and even tearing up. Same way i felt at 6 months when i had to introduce other meals after EBF. In fact i ended up not being able to give him that day. It was the next day he finally ate and everyone had to put mouth. Same thing happened at his 1yr birthday, i was just shedding tears but i kept wondering why. Now this? How can i be crying upandan because my son had a haircut and so he is growing too fast. What does this even mean? Everybody is just looking at me as if i'm crazy and I'm beginning to be worried. To be honest, i prepare for these things, but when its time, i start acting funny.
Please is this a problem? Maybe a psychological one?? If so, pls how can i get help? Or is this normal?

Mamas pls no waka pass.
Cc ., , ., ., .
Any mama that has an idea pls.

It’s neither abnormal nor normal. I think you are perfectly ok. You are just being emotional maybe it’s residual hormones. Just know that you are a great mom. Although we are not perfect, we are perfect for our kids.
It’s good they are growing and making progress. Wait until you start hearing “ mom, I don’t need your help, I can do it by myself”. Or when they enter university and don’t bother calling you for a month or even get married.
Free yourself Mama and don’t get too emotionally attached to your child. I think it’s time you go for the second one ie get pregnant.
When the emotions start building up, just keep reminding yourself that he needs to grow in order for you to be a fulfilled mom. Take this from someone that used to “hoard” her baby.

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
SomebodysMum:

Please does anyone have suggestions on where to get Rotavirus vaccine around Gbagada, Yaba, Surulere, Ikeja APART from R Jolad and without registering at the hospital? My baby is about 12 weeks now and although I've been dodging, time for the first dose is fast running out.

Thank you.

Kupa medical centre Ajao estate
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sacredlily(f): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
SomebodysMum:

Thank you.
Ekocorp Plc (Eko Hospitals) in 34, Akerele Road, Surulere. Gave my dd her first dose there.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ammy5565(f): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Graciouscharis:

It’s neither abnormal nor normal. I think you are perfectly ok. You are just being emotional maybe it’s residual hormones. Just know that you are a great mom. Although we are not perfect, we are perfect for our kids.
It’s good they are growing and making progress. Wait until you start hearing “ mom, I don’t need your help, I can do it by myself”. Or when they enter university and don’t bother calling you for a month or even get married.
Free yourself Mama and don’t get too emotionally attached to your child. I think it’s time you go for the second one ie get pregnant.
When the emotions start building up, just keep reminding yourself that he needs to grow in order for you to be a fulfilled mom. Take this from someone that used to “hoard” her baby.

Awww thanks ma. Hmmmm so this boy will grow up some day and leave me abi? Ok oh, its well. I better start "borning" others o, so that bp will not become high.
I appreciate your input.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzora(f): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
hello mamas....how do I stop my dd's hair from falling off...she is almost one thou planning to cut the hair and start all over but I need something to use to prevent re-occurence.someone suggested I use red flower but I couldn't get it in my area....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Arihodo(f): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
kelizosuy:
She's not running temperature...

I saw two marks on her back though... Maybe that's the reason I really don't know

sorry mama. just came on line. I didn't see the marks. pls if she's still nt sucking. see ur Doc.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
iomoge2 and Jazzyjazz, how are you both feeling? I think it's the weather. The Lord is your strength. Get well soon!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
In case anyone is interested in importation and exportation.

https:///28j4UUFWFTeLG84YZY96ac

After the first 2// (insert) chatdotwhatsappdotcom (and the last )/
Disclaimer: I'm not one of the organizers. I don't even know the organizers. I got the link from a friend and thought to share.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Arihodo:

sorry mama. just came on line. I didn't see the marks. pls if she's still nt sucking. see ur Doc. She's already sucking now... Found out it was indigestion.
Thanks a lot mamas
myrygurl:

Hi there, how's Adele? Has she started suckling

Well my dd acted same when she was 2months +, a day after her 10wks immunization, she refused suckling so I called my mum, she said I should check for any sore in her mouth, when I couldn't find any, she said it could be she is reacting to the immunization. Surprising after 2days she came back to her normal self.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sacredlily(f): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Compliments of the season Great mamas in the house.
Please sabi mamas am currently in Anambra as i travelled for xmas celebration with dh & dd .
Yesterday was dd's 10 wks immunization & all the vaccines were given 2 her except rota virus which was not available at the immunization centre.
Tried to search for a hospital that has the vaccine but all to no avail. Pls will it be late in two weeks time when we will travel back to lagos? Or any mama with the idea of where I can get d rota in Anambra should pls help me.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 5:25am On Jan 07, 2018
beyedew:

Angeltolly- lolzzz, don't remind me of Ekiti harmathan cheesy. It was a very strong something cheesy cheesy.

cheesy cheesy You sef don experience that Ekiti harmathan. Cruel sometime sha

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2018
sacredlily:
Compliments of the season Great mamas in the house.
Please sabi mamas am currently in Anambra as i travelled for xmas celebration with dh & dd .
Yesterday was dd's 10 wks immunization & all the vaccines were given 2 her except rota virus which was not available at the immunization centre.
Tried to search for a hospital that has the vaccine but all to no avail. Pls will it be late in two weeks time when we will travel back to lagos? Or any mama with the idea of where I can get d rota in Anambra should pls help me.
you can get it when u get back, it won't be too late. Two weeks kwa, this your holiday is extra long o, I'm jealousing

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sacredlily(f): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2018
Giddyperson:
you can get it when u get back, it won't be too late. Two weeks kwa, this your holiday is extra long o, I'm jealousing
grin grin na condition make crayfish bend my dear. I got two important burial ceremonies to attend. My very aunt (ie) my mum's immediate younger sister & a family friend.
OK, will give her when we travel back. Thanking u tongue tongue grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2018
I just d laugh una as una d shout Ekiti cold!Una no fit stay 4 Jos b dat cheesy cheesy.The cold down dere in uncensored-raw n naked.Just enjoy dat one cheesy cheesy cheesy
angeltolly:

cheesy cheesy You sef don experience that Ekiti harmathan. Cruel sometime sha
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2018
Sansa143:
I just d laugh una as una d shout Ekiti cold!Una no fit stay 4 Jos b dat cheesy cheesy.The cold down dere in uncensored-raw n naked.Just enjoy dat one cheesy cheesy cheesy

My dear, J-town weather is cool compared to mangu in Plateau or it's environ. The cold there ehh is terrible, you can't even enter your room without socks or mistakenly relax on the wall. Na for middle of my bed I dey sleep, you dare not bathe in the morning without hot water. I go just fall my forefathers and next-generation hand when I enter America cheesy common AC I no fit sleep with or stay in the room for long without shivering.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Aurora1: 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
joyfulmama1:

The rice cereal was made by me also ( recession plenty grin )

Please how do you make the rice cereal?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Damisinto: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Morireoluwa saying Happy first sunday of d year

31 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=Sansa143 post=63969423]I just d laugh una as una d shout Ekiti cold!Una no fit stay 4 Jos b dat cheesy cheesy.The cold down dere in uncensored-raw n naked.Just enjoy dat one cheesy cheesy cheesy[/gaskiya.everybody is a masquerade in jos because if cover cover.d cold no get respect.d way I wrap my son ehh I am sure when he grows up and sees the pics,he would ask if he was born abroad.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by goodfortun(f): 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Happy New year mommas. Trust the year has been going on great... I came to say thanks for the reassurance. Was worried bout my baby's navel being huge and mums here reassured me that twas nothing. Anyways I can't even recall when it happened but today it's back to normal.
thank Jesus!

Have a blessed and prosperous year ahead. God bless you all kiss

23 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
FloraEC:

My dear, J-town weather is cool compared to mangu in Plateau or it's environ. The cold there ehh is terrible, you can't even enter your room without socks or mistakenly relax on the wall. Na for middle of my bed I dey sleep, you dare not bathe in the morning without hot water. I go just fall my forefathers and next-generation hand when I enter America cheesy common AC I no fit sleep with or stay in the room for long without shivering.

Happy Sunday
My dear,dats my LGA and d cold dere is half of d one u will find in pankshin.Thats d coldest place in Jos.Or make I take u dere grin grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
My dear,d cold no get part two dats why Jos is d best place to stay and dats why u will find whites on the plateau cos of d weather.[quote author=keeki post=63979226][/quote]
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hapi sunday mamas,e don finish sha but I remain 4 una grin grin

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sansa143:
My dear,dats my LGA and d cold dere is half of d one u will find in pankshin.Thats d coldest place in Jos.Or make I take u dere grin grin grin

Na October the cold dy start. Even mosquito is used to the weather cos they'll still disturb. Have not been to pankshin, thought wase is the coldest self
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dear mamas in case no one has told you lately

YOU ARE ALL GREAT MOTHERS kiss kiss kiss kiss

11 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Damisinto: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please is it appropriate tk add soya and milk (togethet) to pap or I will have to choose either? Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Na Pankshin oh my dear,d cold dere is sumtin else grin grin
FloraEC:

Na October the cold dy start. Even mosquito is used to the weather cos they'll still disturb. Have not been to pankshin, thought wase is the coldest self

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 12:59am On Jan 08, 2018
It's my son's first birthday tomorrow and I'm nervous as hell!
Coupled with the fact that I'm not fully recovered yet and this economy is not smiling
I asked a friend to make cake for me only to hear 15,500 as cost of the cake. Hmmmm

This is not how I imagined it in my head.

It is well

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 3:56am On Jan 08, 2018
jazzyjazz:
It's my son's first birthday tomorrow and I'm nervous as hell!
Coupled with the fact that I'm not fully recovered yet and this economy is not smiling
I asked a friend to make cake for me only to hear 15,500 as cost of the cake. Hmmmm

This is not how I imagined it in my head.

It is well

Do what u can for now, other birthdays will come

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kidco: 5:05am On Jan 08, 2018
enque:

Do what u can for now, other birthdays will come

Cake could be cheaper
Think of the party park instead
Kidco could help you get a pack that has stuffed animals and books combination for as low as 300 a unit price, or Disney items with edipucational toys for same price

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kidco: 5:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Damisinto:
Morireoluwa saying Happy first sunday of d year

Same to you
Greetings from Kidco

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.