Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4406983 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
Happy birthday to Ilan and congratulations for his baby sister is on the way( my son's wifey) grin. Jazzyjazz get well soon dear.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2018
Happy birthday to Ilan @jazzjazz. God bless him and make him a great man to the family and whole world. You shall eat the fruit of his labor in Jesus name. Get well soon too. Pele
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Ma'am zaynie when next is MHC...

Iye Donald, its last Sunday of this month ma.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lasire(f): 2:35am On Jan 09, 2018
Happy Birthday big boy IIan, long life and prosperity, may the good lord guide and guard you, and gift to you wisdom, knowledge and understanding, among your peers you shall be the best. Your generation is blessed ijn. Jazzyjazz, joy will he always be to you and your household, Pls strong up and enjoy this day to the fullest, it is well with you ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 4:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Jazzyjazz, happy 1st birthday to your son. May God bless him abundantly with wisdom and good health health, he'll continue to be a blessing to you and your household.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 5:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Do you mean soyabean powder? I add both o
Damisinto:
Please is it appropriate tk add soya and milk (togethet) to pap or I will have to choose either? Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 5:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Happy birthday Ilan. May you continue to grow in grace and strength cc jazzyjazz
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Happy birthday to Ilan. I remember last year we were refreshing the preggy thread waiting for your BA. Awa lurking preggies cheesy look how time flies. God bless and keep him for you. Get well soon Jazzyjazz
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Damisinto: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2018
spiceeamiee:
Do you mean soyabean powder? I add both o

Thanks teamie. Yes soya powder. How is my baby doing?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Damisinto: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2018
jazzyjazz:
Wow
I can feel the love
Thanks everyone for the prayers and wishes

But the birthday is tomorrow o!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I decided not to worry myself
I will do what I can

Happy birthday llan, wishing u long life and prosperity.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2018
Happy birthday llan live long and prosper @ jazzyjazz
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:20am On Jan 09, 2018
By this time last year I was in the labor room about to give birth to my son. Exactly one hour from now on that day, he was born. A handsome, big 3.7kg boy full of hair!

Everyday with him has been nothing but pure bliss, his birth brought forth joy to my home.

Ilan my son, I pray for you on this day, you shall be great! You will be above your peers! Doors of blessings will always remain open for you! Heavens will always make a way for you! You shall not die before your time! Just like your great grandma lived to hold you, You will live to see your children's children's children and bless them! Sickness is not your portion!

oh Jesus who is cutting onions here now

You will live life, to the fullest! Happiness shall never depart from you. You will grow to manifest the wonders of our Lord Jesus Christ.

cry cry cry cry kiss
Where did all the time go Ehen. Now now one year cry cry

Photoshoot loading

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2018
jazzyjazz:
By this time last year I was in the labor room about to give birth to my son. Exactly one hour from now on that day, he was born. A handsome, big 3.7kg boy full of hair!

Everyday with him has been nothing but pure bliss, his birth brought forth joy to my home.

happy birthday dearest Ilan! You shall continually remain a source of joy to your parents, family and country at large kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Jazzyjazz, if you really want to cut a cake today, go to SPAR or shoprite and buy and already iced cake. 3500-4500 and you are sorted.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Ilan my son, I pray for you on this day, you shall be great! You will be above your peers! Doors of blessings will always remain open for you! Heavens will always make a way for you! You shall not die before your time! Just like your great grandma lived to hold you, You will live to see your children's children's children and bless them! Sickness is not your portion!

You will live life, to the fullest! Happiness shall never depart from you. You will grow to manifest the wonders of our Lord Jesus Christ.

cry cry cry cry kiss

Photoshoot loading
happy birthday to you baby Ilan. May God bless your new age. Congratulations
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Happy birthday love kiss kiss
Higher and higher shall you grow kiss
God's mighty hands of protection be upon you dear
jazzyjazz:

cry cry cry cry kiss

Photoshoot loading
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Flodel(f): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Happy birthday Ilan 1year down many more to follow enjoy ur day dear, jazzyjazz congrats dear he shall live long n fulfill destiny IJN
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Good morning mamas abeg we have appetite for sale. grin If u need just call me. I can even give it out for free. My ds almost 9months can eat anything eatable. Yesterday I got to creche to breast feed him and found out that he had eaten someone's biscuits and was still looking for more I had to buy another one b4 leaving so I had to pack biscuits for him today. .. .
He is so full of energy I have to be chasing him around the house
He now knows how to climb stairs and begins to shout when he gets to the landing. In all thes he is bringing out 4teeth at the same time no fever no rise in temperature. And eaten enmmm

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nneejima(f): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=jazzyjazz post=64025734]By this time last year I was in the labor room about to give birth to my son. Exactly one hour from now on that day, he was born. A handsome, big 3.7kg boy full of hair!

cry cry cry cry kiss

Photoshoot loading
[/quot
Happy birthday son, I wish you many more years ahead on earth
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 9:27am On Jan 09, 2018
helovesme:
Comtem2011. It’s been a while. Just checking up on you.

Hot.momma wink How are you? Compliments of the season.

M.odath. kiss babythug kiss compliments of the season.

Phe.esayor. It’s been a while. How’s ebunoluwa kiss
I am fine ma, God bless you.
compliments of the season. how is the family?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Hapi birthday dear from Jay n mama.U shall live long.
jazzyjazz:

cry cry cry cry kiss

Photoshoot loading
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by divie: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2018
jazzyjazz:

cry cry cry cry kiss

Photoshoot loading

Amen to your prayers for him. Happy birthday Master Ilan. Wish you better years ahead.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 10:12am On Jan 09, 2018
gwng:
You can now PRE-ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

1. What is a Pre-Order: We will ship the items from overseas on your behalf AFTER YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT.
2. Arrival (Available for Pickup at our Office): 7-10 working Days. DELIVERY AVAILABLE ALL OVER NIGERIA!

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo: goodfortun, hernyhorla. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

Single Breast Milk Pump: 16k
Double Breast Milk Pump:25k

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2K), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Rhemy2013(f): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2018
zaynie:

Iye Donald, its last Sunday of this month ma.

Ok ma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Arihodo(f): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2018
jazzyjazz:

cry cry cry cry kiss

Photoshoot loading
yes! I still remembered. just like yesterday when I was refreshing pages for ur BA. YOU WHERE SO SPECIAL TO ALL MAMAS and we wanted to see u. you came through the RED Capet like the celerity that u are. here u are, so handsome and wonderful, so grown ,yet so innocent. Baby llan. God bless ur new age. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
I owe Naomi14 and Kelizosuy an apology. When you guys said you were licking your baby's milk, I judged you in my mind like look at this agbayas, licking baby milk..shioor!! Well, now I'm eating my words. Bought this cereal Nutrilac for my baby on Sunday. As it is right now, 400g tin is empty and my baby only ate it twice. I ate the remaining one. Added milk and Milo to it and it has now become my midnight snack. How do I cure myself of this unwanted addiction? cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 12:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
@jazzyjazz: happy birthday to Ilan. may he continually be a source of joy and pride to your family.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Itissettled3: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Happy birthday Ilan
Jazzyjazz, your prayers brought tears to my eyes.
I pray this day, just as we have known the beginning of Ilan, we shall not know his end in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Haryanphe(f): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Happy Birthday our dear Ilan, God will beautify your life and prosper every of your ways. Congratulations jazzyjazz
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Hyphee(f): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Happy birthday bobo Ilan, many more fruitful years ahead in Jesus name. Live long and prosper. You will make your mama @ jazzyjazz proud in Jesus name.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sneak peek to our small photoshoot

The main ones are still in the photographers camera. Will share when we have them

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.