Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4406356 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 6:47am On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=ambient post=64080559][/quote]
Discuss your concern with the pead neurologist..... But be patient with him.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sugah: 6:51am On Jan 11, 2018
Hi Akorkor.
We stopped wearing socks when he started learning to walk (with assistance) at about 7 or 8 months. He runs around the house bare foot.
I don't know if there's a correlation between socks and ear infection tho, did the doctor say that?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 7:08am On Jan 11, 2018
iomoge2:
Happy birth Ilan bobo.
May you grow from grace to grace

@jazzymama
Just like yesterday
Wao

Yes o
Thanks ma'am
Kisses to Zoe
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Akorkor:
Dear fellow mamas, how Una dey oh
Please I will like to know if you mama still wear socks in the house for your LOs. If yes, till what age do you stop. I am tired of ear infection mbok and I don’t know where it is coming from but my instinct is saying maybe is the socks I stopped wearing at home that caused it.
Cc: Zaynie,Feddy27, enque,Liftedhands,hunniesuzie,sugah,jazzjazz and all mama that I can’t mention

We still wear socks o
Dh doesn't like to see him barefoot
Plus the boy has learnt to pull his sandals now cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ambient: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2018
zaynie:
Be patient with him , Ambient.
If he is still standing in front of you after all those seizures, then there's a reason and purpose for his being.

Thank you for this statement, he is really a survivor. Won't pressure him but I think he is ready for school. Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 7:11am On Jan 11, 2018
In other news

That's how I stepped out to buy small things in the neighborhood
By the time I came back, dh Don carry my pikin go barbing salon o cry cry cry

I wonder if the man didn't get the memo that I was grooming the hair
Him get luck say Dem no scrape am.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 7:26am On Jan 11, 2018
Akorkor:

Real slippers or sandals? Make I go buy small size slippers then.

I got baby rubber slippers and 'kito' sandals
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Ehen, hand on the ground when crawling/playing, picks up germs and straight to her ear. Try to wash her hands more often. Or wipe. Pele, also buy kito sandals since you're not comfortable with bare feet. I was ok with bare feet till harmattan came, 30 mins after mopping, dust everywhere angry angry angry

Akorkor:
@ bolded, Yes oo. Just came back from hospital sef. Same ear infection because she vomited yesterday morning but no fever.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2018
sugah:
Hi Akorkor.
We stopped wearing socks when he started learning to walk (with assistance) at about 7 or 8 months. He runs around the house bare foot.
I don't know if there's a correlation between socks and ear infection tho, did the doctor say that?
I just feel like that’s the only way she may get it. No catarrh, no cough but that’s infection no gree leave my daughter alone. I notice that when I still wear socks for her nothing like infection but since the day DH told me to stop wearing socks na so so infection I dey treat upandan.
Cc:Jazzjazz , hunniesuzie,enque. Thanks all. We will be wearing sandal and I will get her slippers from now ON.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 9:15am On Jan 11, 2018
jazzyjazz:
In other news

Seriously!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! That Ilan's fine hair

Cheiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! E pain me

jazzyjazz:
In other news

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:16am On Jan 11, 2018
This is us o

9 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:17am On Jan 11, 2018
embarassed

16 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2018
angry

18 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2018
Sorry about that dear have u tried a drop of bm in her ear drum yea a drop it works wonder for infection.
Akorkor:

I just feel like that’s the only way she may get it. No catarrh, no cough but that’s infection no gree leave my daughter alone. I notice that when I still wear socks for her nothing like infection but since the day DH told me to stop wearing socks na so so infection I dey treat upandan.
Cc:Jazzjazz , hunniesuzie,enque. Thanks all. We will be wearing sandal and I will get her slippers from now ON.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zeezaa(f): 10:46am On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=ambient post=64086820]

Thank you for this statement, he is really a survivor. Won't pressure him but I think he is ready for school. Thanks all. [/quote
starting school is d best option cause children talks faster with fellow children, my 11mths baby is only saying papa and mama but her age mate has started talking lyk saying "fine" becos d other kid has elder siblings
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 10:47am On Jan 11, 2018
jazzyjazz:
angry

Chaiii. Fine boy with glowing skin.
The haircut is still ok nah. Was even thinking it was too low.
I need to start telling my hubby not to try this stunt with me.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Mama please how do I get to gowon estate from iyana ipaja
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 11:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Graciouscharis:

Chaiii. Fine boy with glowing skin.
The haircut is still ok nah. Was even thinking it was too low.
I need to start telling my hubby not to try this stunt with me.

Tell him o
I told my dh he shouldn't try this next time

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Akorkor:
Dear fellow mamas, how Una dey oh
Please I will like to know if you mama still wear socks in the house for your LOs. If yes, till what age do you stop. I am tired of ear infection mbok and I don’t know where it is coming from but my instinct is saying maybe is the socks I stopped wearing at home that caused it.
Cc: Zay..nie,Fed..dy27, e..nque,Lifte..dhands,hunni..esuzie,su..gah,jazz.jazz and all mama that I can’t mention

she wears crocs at home

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 11:27am On Jan 11, 2018
Happy new year to all mamas and cute babies here, 2018 will be filled with laughter and celebrations for us all.
Happy birthday to llan and all d babies dat celebrated. More blessings fall upon u all.
I traveled to my villa for Xmas and getting home my baby scatter my phone screen to d extent dat I can't pick calls or do anything with d phone ( my village witches at work but I pass them) d network there is very slow.... So boring but I thank God for everything, we enjoyed d Xmas and new celebration wella.

Where are my rough playmates shocked abeg make una no call me again ooo I no play again angry my DH is laughing at me now. grin Aunty flow visited on 3rd Jan 2018 while am still breastfeeding oo and my DS will be 10 months on 18th Jan. Anyways it is well and I know everything is working out for my good.
Greeting to all d mamas dat are keeping this thread alive; dalu nu oo

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2018
It's still cute though, at least it's not very low like I barbed Bobo's own

jazzyjazz:
embarassed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sunbestie(f): 11:43am On Jan 11, 2018
jazzyjazz:
angry
Cute boy. Me like ur smile oo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2018
queensnow:
from iyana ipaja take a bus going to igando or ikotun then drop at egbeda bustop you'll get a bike going to anywhere in Gowon estate.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thank you kiss
LadyPrecy:
from iyana ipaja take a bus going to igando or ikotun then drop at egbeda bustop you'll get a bike going to anywhere in Gowon estate.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
queensnow:
Thank you kiss
you're welcome.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummyjayson(f): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
jazzyjazz:
embarassed
he is still very very cute.... kisses to him
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
queensnow:
Sorry about that dear have u tried a drop of bm in her ear drum yea a drop it works wonder for infection.

Really? I will try that
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Twogreatnations: 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
@jazzyjazz, your boy is handsome and his skin glows. You are doing a great job ma .
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
feddy27:

she wears crocs at home

Okay. Before I get that I am wearing rubber sandals
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaDG: 2:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
queensnow:
Board a bus going to Egbeda/Ikotun alight at egbeda and treck or take a bike to wherever u are going.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
jazzyjazz:
angry
Fine boy. I was even thinking is shiny haircut self, the hair is still fine na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) (1450) (1451) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.