Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4406272 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2018
Glowprincess:

Thanks ma'am. I've been peeping low key. lol. Thanks for welcoming me here officially
You are very welcome sis kiss

I really lmao at " maloo" grin (not at you o!) its cos I feel that way too whenever I climb the scale, its so depressing.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
curvilicious:

My situation is so pathetic that nobody to help hoil water talk more of press body. If u even as much as say the water for pressing baby is not hot MIL will start argument on how you want to burn the child and top it up by asking if na me create the baby. Imagine my MIL is in her midseventies and does not know where nd where to massage baby after bathing
Baby will be crying she will be telling to coman carry him. She is a nice person no doubt but does enjoy more of farm work than home activities.

My mom wouldve come if not for stroke. I still cook ror my house because she said she cannit be cooking for us

I honestly feel like crying sometimes

Kpele. Just do the much you can and leave the rest. You can do the hot water massage yourself or get your husband to help you out.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2018
imurboss:

Very useful advice!

Happy birthday ma’am. Wish you the best year.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mzflexydeeva:
Good day mothers in the house. I didn't know this thread existed. New mum, 1st time mum. Just four weeks ago my son came into the world bringing with him so much joy.

need advice. My baby is 4 weeks old and just a few days (3) ago i started noticing a rise in temperature. I took his temperature (armpit) 36.8. Mouth, 37.1 and the next day from the anus, 37.3. No vomiting, regular stooling and everything seems normal but the temperature. Should i be getting worked up?
Please stop taking the temperature from the Anus. The technicalities involved with that method is too delicate for a first time mom and a baby of just four weeks.

I beg of you. I have seen it go awry and nothing was detected till baby was about three years with perforated rectum. Leave the rectal thermometer for the health professionals. smiley

BTW, it's not healthy to use one thermometer for armpit, Anus or mouth as you'll definitely transfer germs to your baby from Anus to mouth. Do the conventional armpit and anything below 38° is okay.

12 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Glowprincess: 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
You are very welcome sis kiss

I really lmao at " maloo" grin (not at you o!) its cos I feel that way too whenever I climb the scale, its so depressing.

Lol. I was shocked like another human's weight was added to mine. Working on it tho. Keto way (for mouth)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Glowprincess: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Been reading your diary too and I must commend your writing skills.
I'm always entertained and I often feel your pain too..

Was going to mention you yesterday but I say make I just leave you make you rest grin

Thanks for reading ma. Abeg disturb me anytime. It's allowed. lol
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lightedpath(f): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mzflexydeeva:
Good day mothers in the house. I didn't know this thread existed. New mum, 1st time mum. Just four weeks ago my son came into the world bringing with him so much joy.

need advice. My baby is 4 weeks old and just a few days (3) ago i started noticing a rise in temperature. I took his temperature (armpit) 36.8. Mouth, 37.1 and the next day from the anus, 37.3. No vomiting, regular stooling and everything seems normal but the temperature. Should i be getting worked up?
temperature is within the normal range so no worries
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
imurboss:
Yay! It's my birthday...... grin
Happy birthday to you dear n llnp. Bigger, better and happier you I pray, Amen.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kelizosuy no I haven't heard from Debclem, sometimes I just like mentioning all our teammate but oga attaché no go allow me see road, d little he spend sleeping am always busy or also sleeping too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
OK.. Cappo
I pray all is well with our teamie
Pweetiebabe:
Kelizosuy no I haven't heard from Debclem, sometimes I just like mentioning all our teammate but oga attaché no go allow me see road, d little he spend sleeping am always busy or also sleeping too
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2018
Glowprincess:

You have plenty fans here o. Always looking forward to your update, it's just as if you writing a story in the literature section.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Glowprincess: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nimi22:

You have plenty fans here o. Always looking forward to your update, it's just as if you writing a story in the literature section.

lol. Thanks for reading ma

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
Liftedhands:
Ladyprecy if you are still interested in the cream please let me know.

There is:

Skin Polish cream 25k

Chlorophyll cream 25k

Lemon glow cream 25k

The above will maintain your complexion and give you a supple glow.

Egyptian gold milk 20k

Snow White cream 20k

Half caste cream 30k

This ones will lighten and tone you up! Clearing black spots and black heads, dark knuckles, dark ankle and knee.

250ml contents.

Vaginal tightener also available for anyone that feels too loose down there.

All products guaranteed to work and specially formulated for nursing mums.
Chineke God, Nne Ekene shocked

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2018
Glowprincess:

My dear, u are very courageous. God bless u and ur daughter and bless ur mother more. How were u able to go through all that? U will indeed read back and be grateful to God.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 12:39am On Jan 25, 2018
JGracious:
beyedew, hope you're coping well with work resumption and hope your LO is adapting well with staying over at the crèche. God be with him.
He is, he is showing the crèche people his true colour cheesy. I am adapting well, I haven't gotten tired yet.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beyedew(f): 12:41am On Jan 25, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
I follow her diary too, I so much love her courage, strength and determination may God see her and every other single mamas out there through...
Happy birthday my lovely teamie @ imu.rboss long life with more happiness and plenty more for your account in Jesus name.
Bey.edew mama, hope u are well with ur new work and hope lil prince is adjusting well with spending lil time without mama
I am cappo mi. He is adapting cheesy.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Glowprincess: 6:48am On Jan 25, 2018
Chanbaby:

My dear, u are very courageous. God bless u and ur daughter and bless ur mother more. How were u able to go through all that? U will indeed read back and be grateful to God.

Amen. I still dunno how I did it. God bless you ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 6:53am On Jan 25, 2018
Awesomemama:
I yaf come again o
Ds stomach makes this rumbling sound like an adult's stomach
Is it normal? If no what can I do about it?

Anyone pleaseeeee
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2018
LadyPrecy:
Chineke God, Nne Ekene shocked
grin grin grin hahahahaha.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2018
Awesomemama:

Anyone pleaseeeee
Nothing to worry about sis, I believe its gas. Move his leg in bicycle motion as he lays on his back, this will help him release the royal rumble going on in his tummy.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iomoge2(f): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2018
LadySarah:
Hmmm,women we are good,as in we r trying gan!

Floraec,you'll be my mentor in the cream dept cos i need am.

In my few yrs of marriage i had never bought a cream,not until august 2017 when i woke up and told dh i was going to buy a cream.finally ,we had a bet of #10k if i exhaust it i will take it.

my sisters,the cream hasnt gotten to half self.
I only rem it when i'm on the road.

meanwhile,while we r toning and going organic,pls take a look into the circle.

Chio
I was told dis o
But somehow i believe too
Someone even told me they use battery water to do facial cleansers
And it works
cry cry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2018
Liftedhands:
Nothing to worry about sis, I believe its gas. Move his leg in bicycle motion as he lays on his back, this will help him release the royal rumble going on in his tummy.

grin cheesy cheesy
Thanks sis
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mummykiki: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2018
Goodmorning wonderful Senior Mamas, please I need a hospital where my dd can take Rota1 either portharcourt, Delta or Benin. PLS we were told it's not available in ph. PLS help as my dd will soon exceed the 12weeks for first dose.
I salute all the mamas for job well done which has really been helpful for jjc ftm like me. Godbless you all and your Los.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ochis24: 11:07am On Jan 25, 2018
Mummykiki:
Goodmorning wonderful Senior Mamas, please I need a hospital where my dd can take Rota1 either portharcourt, Delta or Benin. PLS we were told it's not available in ph. PLS help as my dd will soon exceed the 12weeks for first dose.
I salute all the mamas for job well done which has really been helpful for jjc ftm like me. Godbless you all and your Los.

Is available @Prime Medicals Consultant (Cocaine Estate pH). My dd had hers abt 2weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Taymi: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2018
Please oooooooo mamas, permit us to connect, if you know anyone that needs a photographer or cinematographer for event. Top class photographer & cinematographers ooooooo but is on budget. Please contact us on 08025340519. The person will come back here to testify.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mummykiki: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=ochis24 post=64498330]

Is available @Prime Medicals Consultant (Cocaine Estate pH).

Thanks so so much mamaochis24. I appreciate.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ochis24: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2018
[quote author=Mummykiki post=64499301][/quote]

Uwc...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by opella(f): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
Mummykiki:
My dd took hers at 6 weeks at PHC Rumueme. Although they give it on demand and I paid 9k.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omotolanibaby(f): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
my ds had immunization at 14 weeks today, felt like crying for him. 3 injections � at once for my Lil son. anyway it will make him stronger

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gwng: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo: goodfortun, hernyhorla. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

Single Breast Milk Pump: 20k
Double Breast Milk Pump: 30k

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzflexydeeva(f): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
lightedpath:
temperature is within the normal range so no worries
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.