Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4410754 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pacypatty:
Good evening mamas,the rashes on my baby's face no wan clear,even when I stopped using soap and cream on her using only MOJO powder new ones 're popping up everyday...now her face is so dried...am so confused on what next to do.
Note: baby is just 7weeks o
cc all mamas

For dry skin babies, I used oilatum cream and soap. It’s expensive though and you should get it in big pharmaceutical store.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Yeah they do that when they are still newborn cheesy cheesy cheesy It's so funny.
Bomgirl:

Nne, my. Son go mess begin. Cry.
I go just de look am. undecided undecided
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pacypatty(f): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Akorkor:

For dry skin babies, I used oilatum cream and soap. It’s expensive though and you should get it in big pharmaceutical store.

I 'll look for it cos am crying already her dedication is close...Thank you ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pacypatty(f): 5:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ammy5565:
Baby tribotan works for us.
But I've used it before...just so confused... thank you ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pacypatty:

But I've used it before...just so confused...
thank you ma

Maybe you should try cacatin, works for ds
And don't allow baby sweat too much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by OmoBendel24: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Liftedhands:
How long did you use the cream? What's the name and cost please?

Lolz! The trap was right there in this response the moment you edited that phone number off, just came now to see if it finally caught somebody. cheesy

Liftedhands:
Why you burst the bubble so soon? You for wait small I set trap for am now she go run angry grin

By the way me and you seem to like the same thing @ your siggy wink

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Lolz! The trap was right there in this response the moment you edited that phone number off, just came now to see if it finally caught somebody. cheesy

grin grin grin it didn't o ( may still catch) seems the poster has ran.

Lolz.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by blex444: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Pacypatty:
Good evening mamas,the rashes on my baby's face no wan clear,even when I stopped using soap and cream on her using only MOJO powder new ones 're popping up everyday..
ma'am,rashes are very common in babies,some doesn't need treatments while some can b treated
what work for baby A might not work for baby B
so i'll suggest you stop applying powder or whatever for 2 or 3 days,then if no changes,see your doctor.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pacypatty(f): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Awesomemama:

Maybe you should try cacatin, works for ds And don't allow baby sweat too much
thanks for your input ma...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pacypatty(f): 9:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
blex444:

ma'am,rashes are very common in babies,some doesn't need treatments while some can b treated
what work for baby A might not work for baby B
so i'll suggest you stop applying powder or whatever for 2 or 3 days,then if no changes,see your doctor.

ok ma,thank you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gabby18: 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
mummyjayson:
hahshahahahahahahahahaha,,,lmao,,,, OMG ,,,dis one weak me, lol,,,my own son own b say sometimes d sound of d mess dey fear am, him go jst shock, lol

So soo funny @ d mess making him shock part cheesy cheesy cheesy
Actually laughed out loud here grin

Mine squeezes his face when its about to come out.. Different strokes for different babies smiley

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
zaynie:
My people!
I just want to say a big thank you to every single person that gave me a shout out on my birthday.
I really appreciate your warm wishes .

Thank you maamas. May a hundredfold of each prayer and wishes you made for me be yours.
Thanks a million kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Jgracious, so you sabi blow Yoruba like this grin. How old is your baby?

kiss kiss kiss

Zaynie, hope say network dey your Wakanda Nation?

my ds is 11months+....

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bloomingbud:

Please is oloja health center different from shomolu health center?

On which day of the week do they give the vaccine (rotavirus) so I can know when to take my children

Finally, will they request for anything or we just tell them we came for rotavirus vaccine.
Sorry to bother you with my endless questions.

Cc: queensnow

They are different but maybe same LG area. I think they give on mondays,Tuesdays & Thursdays. We went there on a Thursday.

You go with your immunization card and some change, I think #50 or so for newspaper that will be spread in the scale for weight measurement. Your questions are not too much, we're all here to help out
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Droyal:

Thanks about the immunization question and the description

Is the oloja phc different from the one they call ambode health center?( I thought it was the same) If yes pls kindly post descriptions. Do you have an idea if it's still Tuesdays for the rota? Don't mind my questions pls. thanks

Not coming from osodi direct but I will surely pass through osodi when going.

Cc queensnow

Tuesday's for immunisation @ ambode health centre hi with ur card and news paper for weighing
Thanks a lot.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 12:50am On Mar 18, 2018
Pacypatty:

ok ma,thank you

Have you tried onion peel water?give it a try.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by suremum: 12:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Maggiespecial:

It happened to me too, my GMIL turned my baby upside down and I warned her immediately not to ever do that again. She told me if I want to do anything for my own baby, I should carry her along because he is the one that gave birth to his father (my husband). She is my husband grandmother oo. I don't always want her to carry my baby because anytime she does, she shake him anyhow, throw him up after each bath etc. Right now, I don't know how to ask my husband when is she going because I am tired of her. And I was the one that forced my husband to allow her to come oo... How I wish...
Since she does not listen to u, i think your husband is in the best position to tell her. You should explain the implications to your husband and he will know how to explain to her. I know how it feels like when someone is handling your baby the way you dont like. It is well
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by erne: 8:30am On Mar 18, 2018
Our Pure Coconut oil delays the appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin

Price: #3600 per litre

Symmetric Cosmetics,
08139458588, 08053408939

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bookholla(f): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pacypatty:
Good evening mamas,the rashes on my baby's face no wan clear,even when I stopped using soap and cream on her using only MOJO powder new ones 're popping up everyday...now her face is so dried...am so confused on what next to do.
Note: baby is just 7weeks o
cc all mamas

U can try cacatin, it cleared my lo stubborn heat rash dt ddnt clear wt powder.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pacypatty(f): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
ahnie:

Have you tried onion peel water?give it a try.
No I haven't ma,how do I go about it pls...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pacypatty(f): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
bookholla:

U can try cacatin, it cleared my lo stubborn heat rash dt ddnt clear wt powder.

I've checked here for cacatin but not available...thank you ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Happy Sunday all.

My son isn't eating at all. This is so unlike him. This is a boy that eat any food you serve him. Am evens surprised he refused cerelac. What he likes now is just water. Any other thing I force him.

What could be wrong? Am so worried.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by angeltolly(f): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
See who is 6 months old Today...... cool Daniel MomooreOluwa is saying Hi.... kiss kiss kiss It can only be God

36 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by completey(f): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
angeltolly:
See who is 6 months old Today...... cool Daniel MomooreOluwa is saying Hi.... kiss kiss kiss It can only be God
Cute baby. God be with you baby D
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dunasy(f): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
olubankemi:
Happy Sunday all.

My son isn't eating at all. This is so unlike him. This is a boy that eat any food you serve him. Am evens surprised he refused cerelac. What he likes now is just water. Any other thing I force him.

Have you ruled out teething...checked if he has any swollen gums or any attributes of teething?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ponce: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hi mums ,please can you help to fill in the questionnaire for my school project.I am a nursing student from Central Bedforshire college in UK.Please can you follow the link below to answer questions on gestational diabetes.You do not need to have it to complete the questionnaire .Your name is not required it is just for the purpose of my project.Thanks in advance

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJDfFCPjdiQtgnd1hNCluiDM3dMQPFmdkxbBzXAdmbJg0wgQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Is it OK to put a baby to sleep on her chest at 3weeks. I found she sleeps longer. I only tried it once though
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.wikihow.com/Teach-a-Baby-to-Crawl%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwj5-NbZpvbZAhWBohQKHTOtASQQFjADegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2KLTdHv2Q3JXICbTIdKCXh&ampcf=1
Link on how to help your lo to crawl
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
booqee:
Is it OK to put a baby to sleep on her chest at 3weeks. I found she sleeps longer. I only tried it once though

It is risky. Google SIDS(sudden infant death syndrome).

babies truly sleep longer when they lie on their chest and it used to be the norm in time past but research is now preaching against it. I mentioned this cos the older people around you may nag you if you do otherwise.

if you have to, be sure to be nearby so that the baby does not get endangered with suffocation.

cheers
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Awesomemama: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
angeltolly:

Those eyes kiss
Handsome bobo
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by JGracious: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
olubankemi:
Happy Sunday all.

pele.
sometimes, it's just a phase.

It could be teething fever, check his temperature with thermometer & give pcm if high

you can give him multivitamin/b-complex possibly his appetite will be restored.
else take him to the hospital to run some tests like malaria.

cheers
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ponce: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
Many thanks to all who have completed my survey I appreciate you all.I will appreciate it if more mums can complete for me.Thank you all xx link to complete my survey is https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJDfFCPjdiQtgnd1hNCluiDM3dMQPFmdkxbBzXAdmbJg0wgQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
JGracious:

It is risky. Google SIDS(sudden infant death syndrome).

babies truly sleep longer when they lie on their chest and it used to be the norm in time past but research is now preaching against it. I mentioned this cos the older people around you may nag you if you do otherwise.

if you have to, be sure to be nearby so that the baby does not get endangered with suffocation.

cheers
wow.. Thanks a lot

And thanks for always answering my questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.