Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4410092 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zino89: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Please does anyone know the cost of shop rent in trade fair?

cc all mamas

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:15am On Mar 16, 2018
queensnow:
U will mix the tombrown , gnut and crayfish thats if u are using cfish n gnut in water mix till u get a smooth paste tgen place on fire and stir tada!
The ratio of water to to brown depends on the quantity u are making and its texture
I use 3 scoops of formula spoon

Thanks maami grin.......but 3 scoops of formular na im plenty like this, abi you add groundnut.....that means the thing dey swell well well be that o when i was even planning to use tablespoon sef,thanks for the heads up. I plan to introduce crayfish by next weekend, i thought the tom brown already includes groundnut
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mayluv(f): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2018
happy birthday mama zaynie. may your light shine brighter everyday

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2018
zaynie:

Lol.
Thanks Precy babey

Thanks Oliran.
Amin to the prayers.
Oshey maami kiss

happy happy birthday...long life and prosperity is your portion...Amen

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday Maami zaynie. The iyalaje of nairaland. May you enjoy God's blessings everyday of your life. Hugs from Cole.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lioha(f): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2018
Zaynie May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by opella(f): 11:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday ma'am Zaynie.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tinutunde(f): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2018
our dear Zaynie we celebrate you today and always,HBD

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tinutunde(f): 11:40am On Mar 16, 2018
Zino89:
Please does anyone know the cost of shop rent in trade fair?

cc all mamas
olease when is trade fair
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2018
Bloomingbud:
Mamas come to my aid as regards this burping issue o, my children are 5 weeks old and burpingvthrm is so difficult cos it takes time before they belch which was not so before, now I get tired of running their back that I just give up in-between cos of the stress of caring for two children.

Again they have been so restless since yesterday that they don't get any meaningful sleep don't know the cause of this bit I've checked everything including temperature which seems ok, what could be wrong?

imurboss I really envy you o, so now now your children are 6 months weldone ma, caring for twins is not a joke at all you need to tell me how you care for 4 children and still remain strong.

As for the burping,it's quite tiring but you have to keep doing what you can do and sometimes they burp unknown to you,they may burp silently without you knowing while you will still be waiting for them to make a loud burping sound, for me if i put them on my shoulder for like 15-20mins without hearing the sound i will just put them down. The major thing is not putting them down immediately after feeding and they're fine.

About the restlessness,the weather is hot these days. Don't cover them too much,allow some breeze though you may need to cover them once you switch on your fan/ac, they will sleep better. It keeps getting better with time,kpele.The lord is your strenght.

I must be sincere with you,it's not easy at all.....sometimes i fall sick because i have no help but my mum is helping out a little now + dh, it's been God's grace. Recently i had a cracked voice due to shouting for their older ones,infact my voice just dey clear now. Few months back, the older ones will go and be pinching the twins,they pinch them and go into hiding laughing all the way,it was later i noticed some marks on their body and reported to their dad.The kain beating they got that day ehn reset their brain kia kia.....i cannot fit narate everything wey i don see on this journey o. May we all reap the fruits of our labours,amen.

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday zaynie, God bless your new age and may you continue to age gracefully

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MercyMercy(f): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2018
soonest:

March 27th is 6months na. Pls introduce food by then.

So far you dont lay him face up, you are good to go. At 6 months i dont burp again sef cause they can belch easily unaided and have stopped possetting.
Thanks for your response sis.
I lay him face up oh. will correct that henceforth. Thanks alot.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by imurboss: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2018
FexCathy:
Gud morning Mamas. Please btw d ring type and the traditional method of circumcision, which is better to do? And how does one care for it after its done for both types

Just go for the ring type, it's less stressful, we didn't even apply anything until it fell off on its own. I've experienced both but i prefer the former.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MercyMercy(f): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2018
omotolanibaby:
April like how, ur baby should be 6month this March, since u gave birth in September. u don't need to bother burping at that age, they belch easily by them self. my d. s is 5month and I don't burp him ag
Noted. Thanks alot sis.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mzleemah(f): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday Zaynie. Allah Rahma on you now and forever

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MercyMercy(f): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2018
hunniesuzie:
1. your relative is wrong
2. You can burp a sleeping baby just rub his back when you place him over your shoulder

Ok sis. Thanks for your response.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MercyMercy(f): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ammy5565:

Please my dear, it's march 27th oh. Next month ke, this EBF wen hard pass anything. Just get his stuff ready to introduce food come 27th,i'm sure u cant wait sef. The Lord is your strength.
I honestly can't wait oo. grin . Amen. Thank you so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
imurboss:

As for the burping,it's quite tiring but you have to keep doing what you can do and sometimes they burp unknown to you,they may burp silently without you knowing while you will still be waiting for them to make a loud burping sound, for me if i put them on my shoulder for like 15-20mins without hearing the sound i will just put them down. The major thing is not putting them down immediately after feeding and they're fine.

About the restlessness,the weather is hot these days. Don't cover them too much,allow some breeze though you may need to cover them once you switch on your fan/ac, they will sleep better. It keeps getting better with time,kpele.The lord is your strenght.

I must be sincere with you,it's not easy at all.....sometimes i fall sick because i have no help but my mum is helping out a little now + dh, it's been God's grace. Recently i had a cracked voice due to shouting for their older ones,infact my voice just dey clear now. Few months back, the older ones will go and be pinching the twins,they pinch them and go into hiding laughing all the way,it was later i noticed some marks on their body and reported to their dad.The kain beating they got that day ehn reset their brain kia kia.....i cannot fit narate everything wey i don see on this journey o. May we all reap the fruits of our labours,amen.

Thank you so much ma, I'm really encouraged by your words. I'm sure your older kids were just catching fun o, weldone ma.
As for the covering we don't over dress them o, just one layer cloth cos the heat is serious here most time we do just body suit and socks on hot afternoons.

Regards to your children.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MercyMercy(f): 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday madam Zaynie. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DocAdray(f): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday to you Zaynie. You are indeed an inspiration worthy of note here. We celebrate you. Age gracefully in good health and wealth. Amen.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queenhecate: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
long long time. ahnie thanks for remembering me and the mention.

life grinds on. zaynie, a wonderful day I wish you.

I just started a new business and I want to know how adverts go here. do I just post pictures or what? anybody help please?

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Maggiespecial(f): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
suremum:
I rememeber my MIL bathing my baby and held him with one leg and turned him upside down. That was the first and last time she bath him because i told her immediately that it is wrong.
When she insisted on my baby using teething powder too, i insisted that he wont use it. ( i am not saying those that use it did not do right) but i just did not want to do anything the paedetricians do not recommend.
When my baby had eela too and she brought herb saying he will drink some. I told her my baby wont drink it.
She knows me well, i stand my ground when it comes to this kind of things.
May we not bury our children. Amen

It happened to me too, my GMIL turned my baby upside down and I warned her immediately not to ever do that again. She told me if I want to do anything for my own baby, I should carry her along because he is the one that gave birth to his father (my husband). She is my husband grandmother oo. I don't always want her to carry my baby because anytime she does, she shake him anyhow, throw him up after each bath etc. Right now, I don't know how to ask my husband when is she going because I am tired of her. And I was the one that forced my husband to allow her to come oo... How I wish...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by soonest(f): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday zaynie, wish you many happy returns

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by niphmmy(f): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
happy birthday mummy muna, may God bless ur new age.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Targatarga(f): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
mofy1:
Please mama am back again . Lo was given measles vaccine yesterday at 9month. And before night fall she develop rash all over her body but she has normal temperature. Pls did any mother experience similar thing because I read for a sight that it usually take up to a week or more before such a thing could occur. Tnx

We also took ours on Wednesday and nothing of such occur.....it may be coincidence with heat rashes just try and apply baby tribotan..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Targatarga(f): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday mama Zainie, continue to age with abundant blessings...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Zino89:
Happy birthday zaynie wish you heavens best

Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
comtem2011:
Happy birthday mama, may you continue to soar higher.

Oshey maami.
Amin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
charytea:
Happy Birthday Ma'am Zaynie you are an inspiration

Thanks babes.
I'm honored.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
sunbestie:
Thanks mamas queens.now and chili8.9 for responding.
Mama zaynie happy birthday to u. Age gracefully

Thanks mama!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
FexCathy:

Tanx dear. U see one of d reasons why I secretly luv u grin

Lol.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Trendytessy(f): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Happy birthday Zaynie Mama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1601) (1602) (1603) (1604) (1605) (1606) (1607) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Laughter4eva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.