Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4412879 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Kbabes: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hi mamas, please do they give pneumococcal at govt health centres and General hospitals? Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Me and Adele still dey drag for the hair matter oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

As I kukuma cut her own she just use that opportunity dey drag my own
Pweetiebabe:
Ehn ehn so I asked a question yesterday and nobody answered me abi? Infarct I don vex remove my bra tie am for head, sit for ground and and hold my falling hero infarct I go die here unless person answer me.

In order news drawing my hair is now d new order of d day for my son, d hair don suffer no b small....ones he wakes up blabbing and no one is answering him,d guy go just turn to my side of d bed draw/drag both hair and hairnet @ dsame time
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
You can puree apple and give. Carrot/peas as well, mashed avocado is also good. check mummysyum.com for more ideas

Pweetiebabe:
Mami we are nt on exclusive o,MIL no allow me we are already on pap(I process myself)/@and Garber rice cereal but am just thinking if there's anything I can add to it, about d soup thing d day I tried it d crying no be from here so I just humble myself since den

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gracehart32: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hi
Sent you a PM
Please reply
jazzyjazz:
Giddyperson

I shop with aliexpress

I've bought lots of things there and all I've bought are great stuff. In fact people are always shocked when I tell them that a particular gown that I have is from aliexpress.
I've been shopping on aliexpress for over 4years now

I've bought one or 2 kids clothes too and they fit fine and the fabrics are great
I've bought socks there too. Thicker than what was sold here and cheaper too.

Because you're paying before delivery, be sure to read reviews! Read them well. If there's more negative than positive, then please pass.

Also set your location on the app to Nigeria so that you can equally see reviews from Nigerians that have bought that product.

It's equally easy to get your money back when the item is not delivered or if the item is faulty (you'd have to provide photo proof for this one)

If you want, I can help you shop and have it sent to you (all I have to do is change my own address)

In fact I plan to shop for my son there when I've gathered enough cash

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by princecemo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Car seat call 07032886943
New stock available

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
hunniesuzie:
You can puree apple and give. Carrot/peas as well, mashed avocado is also good. check mummysyum.com for more ideas

thanks ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 6:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Teamie I tuck his hands inside cloth anytime am in d kitchen o before omo olomo will kill me o

Anytime I tuck his hands inside cloth neighbours will ve calling on me as if I'm biting him. He can't withstand the heat yet he won't stay out.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lioha(f): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
curvilicious:

Thank you ma

Thanks so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Mami we are nt on exclusive o,MIL no allow me we are already on pap(I process myself)/@and Garber rice cereal but am just thinking if there's anything I can add to it, about d soup thing d day I tried it d crying no be from here so I just humble myself since den

Pls what ingredients do u use for his pap?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lioha(f): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
JGracious:

yes it is.

It's called red acalypha plant

cc. curvilicious

Thanks so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lioha(f): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Must? No
Advisable? Yes

Pele, welldone

Lioha, that's it. It's red acalypha

Thanks so much
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
hunniesuzie:
No vex. If your baby isn't on exclusive you can do Pap, if he's sitting well go ahead with cereal - cerelac and co. If you're doing exclusive please wait, you're almost at the 6 month mark but hope you've started putting soup small small in his mouth

You mean if he's sitting well without support he can take cerelac. Not the supported sitter own o.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gaily04(f): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sansa143:
Can't even remba d name but na control drug.They won't give witout prescription.

Sorry o, I didn't come to testify.
I took the pill and the spotting stopped after two days. I skipped a day or so, and it started again, I had to continue with the pill religiously, as long as it's within the hour I chose to take it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Gaily04:

I took the pill and the spotting stopped after two days. I skipped a day or so, and it started again, I had to continue with the pill religiously, as long as it's within the hour I chose to take it.

So let me understand this... U need to take a pill everyday to stop the spotting?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by derommyvent: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
mitche15:

No, its jadelle i have on, the implant on the arm
OK, thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Yes fa,it happened to me last dec-jan but was more of spotting.As am talking,i neva c am tru Feb n dis march.It can b a bitc.h. grin but am njoying it.
enque:

whaaaat?
arm implant??
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Anugod(f): 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hey mamas kiss kiss kiss

Ese pupo oo. Thanks so much to all the mamas wey chook mouth for my girl poo marra.
So finally, it wasn't the school environment hostile to her as I thought cheesy grin
We go to school conveniently now and I'm not about to loose my job anymore. cool cheesy

Just want to ask. Do I keep on giving her zinc tablet everyday? As the immunity booster that it is? Or I should stop and go for vitamin c instead? How long should she take it or it's a continuous something?

Hunniesuzie kiss

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
You are to take complete dose not to stop becos it has stopped.Try finish it u hear.
Gaily04:

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Laeroy(f): 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Naomi14:
This is like additions to the main course. Do search the rest.

Cc: laeroy

Thanks..... dearie.....I'm grateful
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Christine77: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Gud evening mamas in d house!
Please my son has a runny noise (catarrh), what can I give him? Please any suggestions?
Also the spot where he was immunized has been swollen for abt a month now. Plz what can I do to it?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nimi22:

Pls what ingredients do u use for his pap?
I using guniea-corn and Millet but am asked to add little amount of yellow corn next time am doing
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
I using guniea-corn and Millet but am asked to add little amount of yellow corn next time am doing

Thanks cappo mi. How's my boy? Rolling and flipping like his friend?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nimi22:

Thanks cappo mi. How's my boy? Rolling and flipping like his friend?
Hmmm my sister God is in control

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bomgirl(f): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Liftedhands:
Mama John @ curvili,cious nothing to worry about the sound is normal and will soon stop. As long as the poop is not runny he is OK and just excreting wat his body doesn't need.

Mama, please what do you mean by watery? My baby's poo is yellow and watery o. I don't know ow to describe it. I thought that's the normal texture? He's 8 weeks and is being exclusively breastfed.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
gracehart32:
Hi
Sent you a PM
Please reply

I replied the first one and replied the one you sent today but it seems you don't check your email
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
enque:

Cc
Jazzyjazz

Not anymore o

Cc taymi
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
You can buy Vitamin c for the catarrh or you can try Avrolin(for babies) that's if your baby is over 3months old.

As for the Immunization site, if it's the BCG arm, leave it. But if it's the thigh that's swollen, place cold pure water in a washcloth and keep it on the site for some seconds. Morning, noon and night.
Christine77:
Gud evening mamas in d house!
Please my son has a runny noise (catarrh), what can I give him? Please any suggestions?
Also the spot where he was immunized has been swollen for abt a month now. Plz what can I do to it?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
Please who went to give birth in the US and is coming home soon. Chanbaby when is your EDD, can u help me bring back my lil package

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Anugod:
Hey mamas kiss kiss kiss

Ese pupo oo. Thanks so much to all the mamas wey chook mouth for my girl poo marra.
So finally, it wasn't the school environment hostile to her as I thought cheesy grin
We go to school conveniently now and I'm not about to loose my job anymore. cool cheesy

Just want to ask. Do I keep on giving her zinc tablet everyday? As the immunity booster that it is? Or I should stop and go for vitamin c instead? How long should she take it or it's a continuous something?

Hunniesuzie kiss
Not every day, she'd soon hate the taste and refuse to take it when she might need it in future, reserve if for just when she's stooling. You can give Vit C daily

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
I grin
Giddyperson:
Please who went to give birth in the US and is coming home soon. Chanbaby when is your EDD, can u help me bring back my lil package
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by curvilicious: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Bomgirl:

Mama, please what do you mean by watery? My baby's poo is yellow and watery o. I don't know ow to describe it. I thought that's the normal texture? He's 8 weeks and is being exclusively breastfed.

I wish I can bring out sample poo pics from baby centre. Its runny when its watery and leaks from the diaper.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by curvilicious: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mama Jazzyjazz, help a mom that wants to shop on aliexpress but can't. Mama I've been trying since them born me cheesy to shop there but it never ever worked for me.
What and what exactly do I need o do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.